PDA

View Full Version : Reading the local forum

Stranger
08-31-12, 19:23
The fastest and easiest way to read the local forum is to download the Google chrome browser, it automatic translate and that way you can read all the post straight on the original page, lots of good info there.

Stranger

WhiteCat
08-31-12, 19:37
The fastest and easiest way to read the local forum is to download the Google chrome browser, it automatic translate and that way you can read all the post straight on the original page, lots of good info there.

StrangerI really think the local forums are a better way to get reviews and info concerning BA chicas. Sometimes this forum focus on chicas who cater to the gringo monger market. Many of these chicas have never been with an American. Good point on the translator. We can save many pesos and still get sometimes better quality and local experience.

SunSeeker
08-31-12, 19:58
I really think the local forums are a better way to get reviews and info concerning BA chicas. Sometimes this forum focus on chicas who cater to the gringo monger market. Many of these chicas have never been with an American. Good point on the translator. We can save many pesos and still get sometimes better quality and local experience.We also need more of us to write about the chicas we tap. I am going to put together a writeup on my visit to Magui (Mariposas) BG this morning and post it. Probably tomorrow.

PlayaGato
08-31-12, 20:47
Cocktailing with the Caliph. Is it El or La Mansion.

El Jefe's munificence bestowed upon his acolytes.

Several months ago my wingman Mike and I were guests at Jackson's Friday night

Dinner. You're at ground zero in the Belly of the Beast mingling with the mongering tribe, dining with people whose only idiosyncrasy you share is your sexual depravity.

If you're a newbie to this intoxicating mongering hobby, this is your chance to meet AP website publisher and ringmaster for the evening, Jackson. Like Brazilian soccer players Pele and Zico, there is no need for a surname, Jackson will do.

He greets each and every arriving member like he has not seen him in years and he has

Just cured cancer. Jackson is Argentina's answer to Rush Limbaugh, only funnier and more opinionated-you heard me.

Engage him in conversation and revel in his bombastic, extemporaneous style.

Look up Willopedia and you'll find a picture of Jackson.

This is the guy who has stoked the fires harboring the mutated sexual gene flirting in all of us via Argentina Private. And he's inviting us to share dinner and revelry this evening.

Can you imagine Hugh Hefner opening his doors to the fabled Playboy Mansion to

A band of ne'er- do- wells whose only connection is their moral depravity.

If I was in charge I would only authorize silverware to a select few and would have a.

Security team of ex-Mosad vigilant in the wings.

I enjoyed one of the more pleasant evenings at the Mansion, as the conversation was.

Intriguing and the food superb. Chef Larry and his attendant staff served up a Lomo cut, chorizo, shisk-ka-bobs and a perfect salmon. The wine glasses were never empty and there was barely enough room for a decadent double chocolate cake and coffee.

Oh yea, upon entering the salon is a gala pole dancing stage- housing monster

Speakers and strobe lights. All that was missing were the chicas, and from what I've heard, 'You should have been here last week! '

First time to BA or an infrequent visitor to the Mansion, you have got to represent.

I'the put Friday night dinner with Jackson on top of my list. Evita's crypt and legendary steakhouse dinner can wait.

Jackson even rents rooms at the Mansion at an attractive rate.

Imagining sharing war stories with some of the AP regulars: Stranger, Gato Hunter and the contestable Tejano Libre, now charging for autographs along with a child like drawing of a 'Rusty Trombone' alongside his scrawl.

The Mansion is a reality show in development. There are more zany characters than.

An Elmore Howard novel and more drama than a Venezuelan Soap, now sprinkle in some incendiary chicas and you have a cable series.

Best,

Playa Gato

Morgando69
08-31-12, 21:29
A superbly written post which made me laugh out loud. Thanks!

Dinner. You're at ground zero in the Belly of the Beast mingling with the mongering tribe, dining with people whose only idiosyncrasy you share is your sexual depravity.

If you're a newbie to this intoxicating mongering hobby, this is your chance to meet AP website publisher and ringmaster for the evening, Jackson. Like Brazilian soccer players Pele and Zico, there is no need for a surname, Jackson will do.

He greets each and every arriving member like he has not seen him in years and he has

Just cured cancer. Jackson is Argentina's answer to Rush Limbaugh, only funnier and more opinionated-you heard me.

This is the guy who has stoked the fires harboring the mutated sexual gene flirting in all of us via Argentina Private. And he's inviting us to share dinner and revelry this evening.

If I was in charge I would only authorize silverware to a select few and would have a.

I enjoyed one of the more pleasant evenings at the Mansion, as the conversation was.

Intriguing and the food superb. Chef Larry and his attendant staff served up a Lomo cut, chorizo, shisk-ka-bobs and a perfect salmon. The wine glasses were never empty and there was barely enough room for a decadent double chocolate cake and coffee.

Speakers and strobe lights. All that was missing were the chicas, and from what I've heard, 'You should have been here last week! '

First time to BA or an infrequent visitor to the Mansion, you have got to represent.

I'the put Friday night dinner with Jackson on top of my list. Evita's crypt and legendary steakhouse dinner can wait.

Imagining sharing war stories with some of the AP regulars: Stranger, Gato Hunter and the contestable Tejano Libre, now charging for autographs along with a child like drawing of a 'Rusty Trombone' alongside his scrawl.

The Mansion is a reality show in development. There are more zany characters than.

An Elmore Howard novel and more drama than a Venezuelan Soap, now sprinkle in some incendiary chicas and you have a cable series.

Best,

Playa Gato

Chezz
08-31-12, 21:42
Well done. Reading your post at 8:30pm on a Friday night made me realize I should probably wind up my research and go down to join Jackson, Stranger and the rest of the crew. I can't quite smell the lomos from here, but I can certainly hear El Jefe clear as day.

Best,

Playa Gato

El Perro
08-31-12, 21:44
[QUOTE=PlayaGato; 425904.

An Elmore Howard novel and more drama than a Venezuelan Soap, now sprinkle in some incendiary chicas and you have a cable series.[/QUOTE]

Elmore LEONARD. MOE Howard.