PDA

View Full Version : Tamara From Sensualbaires

WhiteCat
09-06-12, 06:55
Called her since I liked her tits and her face. She is 95% of what the pics show. Very nice tits,legs and ass....... great body and excellent attitude. Does it all including anal. After various positions and a 15 minute ass pounding, she ripped off the condom saying "you won't need this anymore" and blew me until I came in her mouth. 300AR.

Wild Walleye
09-07-12, 14:53
Called her since I liked her tits and her face. She is 95% of what the pics show. Very nice tits,legs and ass. great body and excellent attitude. Does it all including anal. After various positions and a 15 minute ass pounding, she ripped off the condom saying "you won't need this anymore" and blew me until I came in her mouth. 300AR.Excellent report. I just looked up her pics, do thing she's really 41 or is that a misprint? She looks much younger to me.

WhiteCat
09-07-12, 18:04
Excellent report. I just looked up her pics, do thing she's really 41 or is that a misprint? She looks much younger to me.I asked her while I was there and she says she is 39 with a BDay in March. Looks good for her age and worth the pricing.