PDA

View Full Version : The Dictator

TejanoLibre
09-20-12, 04:50
I just watched "The Dictator" by the Jewish comedian named Sasha Cohen who happens to be a certified genius and I laughed my ass off!

Everybody should take some time off and see this movie; hell, I know it's been out for a while but the jokes in the movie really hit the spot in today's political environment!

He fucks with everybody!

Leaves no stone unturned, Blacks, Jews, Arabs, Spics, Dykes, Tree Huggers, etc, etc!

Fucking funny and original stuff!

You owe it to yourself!

TL

Flexible Horn
09-20-12, 16:44
I just watched "The Dictator" by the Jewish comedian named Sasha Cohen who happens to be a certified genius and I laughed my ass off!

Everybody should take some time off and see this movie; hell, I know it's been out for a while but the jokes in the movie really hit the spot in today's political environment!

He fucks with everybody!

Leaves no stone unturned, Blacks, Jews, Arabs, Spics, Dykes, Tree Huggers, etc, etc!

Fucking funny and original stuff!

You owe it to yourself!

TLSacha has made 3 previous films, you might enjoy them. Ali G, Borat and Bruno.

He doesn't mind upsetting anybody, in the film Borat he upsets a few Americans.

Daddy Rulz
09-20-12, 18:10
Sacha has made 3 previous films, you might enjoy them. Ali G, Borat and Bruno.

He doesn't mind upsetting anybody, in the film Borat he upsets a few Americans.Sacha is a fucking genius. His interview of Becks and Posh is classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P842Tmi6lrc