PDA

View Full Version : Acuarela Spa

Chezz
09-26-12, 01:40
Hit this place earlier this evening. Located on Las Heras near the corner of Junin, it's just like most of the apartment "spas" in this town. Their web site is...

http://www.acuarelaspa.com.ar/staff.html

Looked good to me, so I made an appointment with Racquel. I actually thought it might have been a "therapeutic only" type of place. But with how much my neck and shoulders hurt today, I didn't give a shit. I needed a good massage first, with the finish being secondary. I arrived at the apartment at the appointed time and was shown into a very clean room with a good, comfortable massage table. Racquel was as pretty as her pics and her massage was amazing. One of the best I've had in about a year. She took her time and made sure the pressure was correct, etc. About 45 minutes into the massage, when I was good and relaxed she finished me off with the same kind of skill and care that she showed in her massage. Nice clean shower, clean new towels...perfect. I think I found my new favorite massage place.

Damage was 120 pesos to the mama and 100 tip for Racquel. She didn't specify the amount for the tip, it's just what I felt like giving her. YMMV.