PDA

View Full Version : "Dame Tu Leche!"

TejanoLibre
09-26-12, 01:57
"Dame tu leche!"

At one point or another we have ALL heard those dreaded words, usually about 5 minutes into the worst CBJ in your life or if your lucky 8 minutes into the worst Mish in your life.

This is where it get's interesting :

Last week a non-working girl that swore that she had only tasted the "Baby Goo" once in her life and that it had made her sick for 2 days raved for hours about mine!

"Que buena leche ", etc, etc.

She had asked for it so being the nice guy that I am I gave her the 21 gun salute!

At first I thought it was bullshit (here I will use the term baexpats. Com in place of BULLSHIT) but then I remembered that it was a free lunch so there was no need or benefit for her to lie.

Why does your "leche" taste so good? I know guys, it's TMI!

So I think back about 2 years ago when I was on the "Love Drop" diet and I had a WORKING girl freak out and tell me how awful it was.

Made me think :

We are what we eat.

I drink 4 liters a day. 2 liters of water. 1 liter of milk and 1 liter of sweet whisky.

I know, I know; too much water.

Anyway, if you want your girl to SWALLOW or at least let you rub it on her chin you may want to follow this guide :

http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_taste.shtml

TL

I've got video proof of one of the girls claiming that it taste like chlorine !

P. S. I sure feel sorry for the girls that end up with a Curry Fiend or a Beaner that lives on Jalaps!

Gauntlet77
10-03-12, 11:25
Anyway, if you want your girl to SWALLOW or at least let you rub it on her chin you may want to follow this guide :

http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_taste.shtmlJEEZ, who else could have found a site like this? LOL Check out this extract:

[The Symbolism of Swallowing.

In Western culture, swallowing has deep symbolic significance. The act of swallowing signals acceptance, blessing, and complete transformation. Imagine spitting out champagne after a toast or spitting out the wafer during communion. The insult and sacrilege would be overwhelming. In the same way, spitting out cum is a symbolic rejection to many men.

By swallowing, a woman indicates complete acceptance. She wishes to consume, to commune with whatever comes from her lover. As she imbibes the cum, it becomes part of her, he becomes part of her. They are joined together in an intimate sacred bond like no other."]

How romantic and new agey! Some people actually believe this crap.

Unfortunately, with your luck TL, your girl is going to invoke the "conception by ingestion" claim. It's a miracle I tell you.

Expect a paternity suit in due course!