PDA

View Full Version : Weird Argie things

Daddy Rulz
09-29-12, 12:26
I have high hopes for this thread. I really like living here and one of the most amusing, yet frustrating parts, is the inability of most Argentinos to accept responsibility for anything. I think it's genetic.

Anyway today I was standing at the corner in front of a kiosko waiting to cross the street. I was standing behind a parked car when suddenly this guy just started backing up obviously without looking and touched me with his car on my leg. I say touched because he barely hit me, I yelled HEY and he stopped. I figured it was over but the guy got out of his car and started yelling at ME! He started yelling at me for standing in the street, when I wasn't, the fuck backed up into the little handicapped ramp I was standing on.

Thankfully I was dressed in my customary street criminal garb and was holding a cup of coffee, so I yelled back callate boludo, vete! And threw my coffee at him. He got in the car and left. I bought another coffee and it was over.

Hoping to hear funnyish stories here but rants are permitted as well.

DavieW
09-29-12, 13:50
the inability of most Argentinos to accept responsibility for anything. I think it's genetic.Probably not genetic, but definitely cultural. The refusal to accept responsibility and "the end justifies the means" are basic tenets of life here!

SimpleWrangler
09-29-12, 16:29
In either Italy and Spain they behave differently and that's probably because they have law enforcement and laws to protect pedestrians.

I would say it's not genetic since even the monkeys when well educated are capable to follow a couple of rules and behave as persons while driving.

Daddy Rulz
09-29-12, 16:55
Probably not genetic, but definitely cultural. The refusal to accept responsibility and "the end justifies the means" are basic tenets of life here!Ok I don't actually for reals think it's genetic. I was still steaming over the issue when I started the thread.

Dickhead
09-29-12, 20:05
I once pulled an Argie up out of his chair by his fucking hair and he still wouldn't fight. But the weirdest and possibly most Argie thing that ever happened to me was this. I went to the gym and unusually I had to go somewhere right after. So, I was on the subte with my backpack with my gym clothes in it. In one of the smaller zippered pockets I had my lock. As usual I was wary of pickpockets while on the subte. When I got home the lock was gone and had been replaced with a little plastic figurine of a guy in a black and white striped jail outfit. The only other thing I ever had stolen was when Capt Dave's nutjob ho of a "girlfriend" stole my cheap wristwatch because it was shiny.

Gato Hunter
09-29-12, 20:11
I am missing four pairs of underwear from last trip. Chicas? LOL

Morgando69
09-29-12, 20:54
True, they won't fight, but they will call the police and a lawyer. A mate of mine got into a silly scuffle during a friendly football match, pushed his opposite number to the ground and found himself arrested at the end of the game because the victim had called the police rather than just take it on the chin.

They are all talk and will not fight.

Wild Walleye
09-30-12, 01:23
True, they won't fight, but they will call the police and a lawyer. A mate of mine got into a silly scuffle during a friendly football match, pushed his opposite number to the ground and found himself arrested at the end of the game because the victim had called the police rather than just take it on the chin.They have been watching too much tv, from the USA.

When I was a kid, growing up (some will say that never happened) , when you and your opponent reached the futbol (soccer ball) at the same time it meant:

1) you yield and politely let him have the ball,

2) you sort of try to stick your foot or ass in his direction, hoping to gain possession, or.

3) you nuke anything within 5 yards and if you got called, so what, the ref is a f*ing moron.

That said, as I have matured (all things are relative) , I have been forced to be more gentile, given that my

Dickhead
09-30-12, 12:00
I have been forced to be more gentileI didn't even know you were Jewish.

Silver Star
10-01-12, 09:18
I didn't even know you were Jewish.Dang, I am at the shop now for 50KM maintenence for my Citroen C6 Exclusive, and my mechanic tells me he can't get the correct spark plugs, due to import restrictions for my imported French Executive Car! (There is no locally made substitute)

Looks like I'll have to ask a European client coming in to bring the plugs, or go locally to a company I know but pay through the nose.

These import restrictions are so crazy, especially when the restricted item is not available locally.

Fred

Mountaineer
10-01-12, 15:58
Hi Fred-

I checked out your spark plugs on EBAY. Their are many sellers. Price is 46 British Pounds (approx $75 USD). They ship to anywhere in Europe, Canada, Asia or Australia. You don't need to limit yourself to European mongers. There are many Canadians on this board. Ask Sunseeker who else is coming down. I'm coming from NY City late November). If you are stuck and any Canadian can UPS them to me in the states, I will be glad to bring them. You can PM me for my address. I just cannot buy them for you in the USA.

Mountaineer.

Dang, I am at the shop now for 50KM maintenence for my Citroen C6 Exclusive, and my mechanic tells me he can't get the correct spark plugs, due to import restrictions for my imported French Executive Car! (There is no locally made substitute)

Looks like I'll have to ask a European client coming in to bring the plugs, or go locally to a company I know but pay through the nose.

These import restrictions are so crazy, especially when the restricted item is not available locally.

Fred

TejanoLibre
10-01-12, 20:35
Asian Mini Markets charging. 25 centavos per drink if it is cold or refrigerated.

Hot Beer $8. 00 pesos.

Cold Beer $8. 25 pesos.

"Frio" Charge.

It makes sense and cents but I've never seen that before in my life.

Also, and this goes for ALL of the Supermarkets that I have ever been in :

NO FUCKING SACKERS!

Creating huge lines of people wanting to pay and get the fuck out of there!

The cashier bags your groceries after she rings them up!

Cheap motherfuckers!

Even Disco, Jumbo, Carrefour.

It's easier to go to the smaller Asian markets.

TL.

P. S. Go Texans and Cardinals!

Daddy Rulz
10-01-12, 20:38
Also, and this goes for ALL of the Supermarkets that I have ever been in :

NO FUCKING SACKERS!

Creating huge lines of people wanting to pay and get the fuck out of there!

The cashier bags your groceries after she rings them up!

Cheap motherfuckers!At the Carre Fucking Four they just hand you a bag. Here asshole, bag your own fucking groceries. I just stand there and wait them out. I flat fucking refuse to do it.

Dickhead
10-01-12, 21:20
Asian Mini Markets charging. 25 centavos per drink if it is cold or refrigerated.

Hot Beer $8. 00 pesos.

Cold Beer $8. 25 pesos.

"Frio" Charge.

It makes sense and cents but I've never seen that before in my life.

TL.It does not make sense because the fuller a refrigerator is, the LESS energy it consumes (up to a point; eventually you block air circulation). I would think a super chef would know that little detail. What annoyed (past tense) me the most about that particular little trampa is that hardly any of those chinos kept their coolers turned up high enough to even really make the beer cold. And then there is the sour draft beer everywhere. I gave up on drinking draft beer except at Bueller's.

Dickhead
10-01-12, 21:22
At the Carre Fucking Four they just hand you a bag. Here asshole, bag your own fucking groceries. I just stand there and wait them out. I flat fucking refuse to do it.And then there are the times you tell them you don't want / need a bag and they look at you sideways doghead and give you two of them anyway. Comodoro Rivadavia banned bags several years back but these fucking porteños are in love with them. Chicas were always asking me for shopping bags.

TejanoLibre
10-01-12, 22:24
It does not make sense because the fuller a refrigerator is, the LESS energy it consumes (up to a point; eventually you block air circulation). I would think a super chef would know that little detail. What annoyed (past tense) me the most about that particular little trampa is that hardly any of those chinos kept their coolers turned up high enough to even really make the beer cold. And then there is the sour draft beer everywhere. I gave up on drinking draft beer except at Bueller's.The Asian Markets are known to turn off their refrigerators at night to save energy unfortunately the food suffers a loss of temperature and that can make you super sick.

The government has installed detectors in certain markets that detect temp changes and the inspectors will confiscate and destroy all of the food involved.

But still, there thinking is that the. 25 centavos per drink surcharge helps pay the electric bill.

TL

P. S. Have you ever been to Jumbo and seen every single check-out lane backed up twenty deep? And they have about 30 lanes!

Add a few sackers!

Dickhead
10-01-12, 23:35
When I was living in México in 2003, in the state of Jalisco at least, the deal was that boys (only) between 12 and 14 work as baggers for tips only. They have to maintain good grades to do this. For those who don't know, public education stops at age 14 in México (or at least in Jaliso). Fucken Argie kids are much too lazy to do anything like that.

TejanoLibre
10-02-12, 00:23
When I was living in México in 2003, in the state of Jalisco at least, the deal was that boys (only) between 12 and 14 work as baggers for tips only. They have to maintain good grades to do this. For those who don't know, public education stops at age 14 in México (or at least in Jaliso). Fucken Argie kids are much too lazy to do anything like that.That would be nice but it won't work here!

Argies don't tip!

TL

Dickhead
10-02-12, 01:04
I dunno. They tip the 'volunteer' porters on the intercity buses. I would say 75% give something. It's not like Méxicans are lavish tippers or anything either. BTW here in the US the self checkout is the only way to go. That'll never happen in Argentina because of trust issues and unions.

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 01:15
I dunno. They tip the 'volunteer' porters on the intercity buses. I would say 75% give something. It's not like Méxicans are lavish tippers or anything either. BTW here in the US the self checkout is the only way to go. That'll never happen in Argentina because of trust issues and unions.I don't mind bagging my own stuff at autoservicio. My objection here is that they work sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking slow to begin with then want me to bag my own shit.

Dickhead
10-02-12, 01:25
They have the concepts of 'zafar' and 'fiaca' down to a fine science. 'Me agarró fiaca' is one phrase I hope to never hear again in my life.

Silver Star
10-02-12, 14:21
Hi Fred-

I checked out your spark plugs on EBAY. Their are many sellers. Price is 46 British Pounds (approx $75 USD). They ship to anywhere in Europe, Canada, Asia or Australia. You don't need to limit yourself to European mongers. There are many Canadians on this board. Ask Sunseeker who else is coming down. I'm coming from NY City late November). If you are stuck and any Canadian can UPS them to me in the states, I will be glad to bring them. You can PM me for my address. I just cannot buy them for you in the USA.

He

Mountaineer.Thanks so much for the offer, the same plugs are available in the USA (they are used in some Nissans thank heavans) , I know some flight crew that can bring them down for me. If I need help, I'll let you know. Going to go with NGK Iridiums. (Top of the line) about 12us each.

Also, appreciate all who have PM'ed with with offers to help, what a great group of folks!

All the best.

Fred

SunSeeker
10-02-12, 15:37
I can't believe how it is near to impossible to get a roll of 1 peso coins from a freakin bank!"no tengo monedas no tengo monedas". I'm thinking "are you freaking kidding me? You don't have coins in a bank?"

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 16:20
I can't believe how it is near to impossible to get a roll of 1 peso coins from a freakin bank!"no tengo monedas no tengo monedas". I'm thinking "are you freaking kidding me? You don't have coins in a bank?"No shit! It's better now that people use Sube cards (I also don't need as much change because I use one as well) but I do put this right at the top of weird Argie things.

SunSeeker
10-02-12, 16:38
No shit! It's better now that people use Sube cards (I also don't need as much change because I use one as well) but I do put this right at the top of weird Argie things.I don't use the subte card because that is how I usually get the $1 peso coins LOL! It sucks that the washer and dryer in my building only accept $1 peso or 25 centavo coins! That is the BIG reason I need coins!

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 16:48
I don't use the subte card because that is how I usually get the $1 peso coins LOL! It sucks that the washer and dryer in my building only accept $1 peso or 25 centavo coins! That is the BIG reason I need coins!Not subte card my brother, SUBE card, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUBE_card It's good on colectivos, trans, and subte. With it I can save most of my monedas for stuff that I need.

Dickhead
10-02-12, 18:19
With the SUBE card the government tracks all your movements. No mother fucking way in god damn hell would I use it, even if I had to steal monedas from the cartoneros. BTW any cartonero will be happy to give you 1, 75 of coins for a 2 peso note. The cards for the subte are fine because they aren't linked to a name.

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 19:58
With the SUBE card the government tracks all your movements. No mother fucking way in god damn hell would I use it, even if I had to steal monedas from the cartoneros. BTW any cartonero will be happy to give you 1, 75 of coins for a 2 peso note. The cards for the subte are fine because they aren't linked to a name.With Sube card they can see on and off only not where I go after I got off whatever horse I was riding. For paranoiacs such as yourself you could just get off a stop early and then use monedas for the trip back. That would fuck with the mind police.

Dickhead
10-02-12, 20:16
With Sube card they can see on and off only not where I go after I got off whatever horse I was riding. For paranoiacs such as yourself you could just get off a stop early and then use monedas for the trip back. That would fuck with the mind police.Or you and I could swap cards every so often to throw them off the trail. But on and off is still too much info for me. Fuck them. It is easy enough to maintain monedas if you consistently and doggedly deny having them just like the stores do. I did get very sick of the charade, though. That line in Retiro to get monedas is a good example of a "weird Argie thing."

Like suppose Roxana's husband decides I am fucking his wife and he bribes an official and finds out what time I get off the train in Villa Rosa, then takes the day off work so he can catch me. I could come up with lots more scenarios but I am not comfortable in general with the (ever-increasing) degree of technology's ability to spy on us so no smart phone, face book, SUBE card, etc. For this particular private citizen.

Mpexy
10-03-12, 16:53
Kinda weird and kind of expected. The overall consistent but random outages from your local kiosco of being unable to process cell credit recharging.

Only place I've ever found never had their system down is this large kiosco / photocopy / rapipago place in recoleta on Quintana next to cambio currency place.

Other than that, at small kioscos it seems a given that you'll walk up one day and be fine, next day unable to recharge

Gandolf50
10-03-12, 20:49
Kinda weird and kind of expected. The overall consistent but random outages from your local kiosco of being unable to process cell credit recharging.

Only place I've ever found never had their system down is this large kiosco / photocopy / rapipago place in recoleta on Quintana next to cambio currency place.

Other than that, at small kioscos it seems a given that you'll walk up one day and be fine, next day unable to rechargeMost kioscos have to prepay themselves. So when they have used up all of their credit they have to "recharge" before they recharge you!

Mpexy
10-04-12, 01:36
Most kioscos have to prepay themselves. So when they have used up all of their credit they have to "recharge" before they recharge you!Chalk that up as weird Argie thing #2 about recharging call phones at small kioscos then. If they have to prepay, you'd think they'd know that and when their ability to recharge cuts out just tell people they can't recharge. What I get as the weird xp is the kiosco person, in my case a very nice lady who owns the place, tried and kept trying like 4-5 times

Is that another weird Argie thing? That they'd rather go through the motions to make you think they are trying rather than just say we're cut off, can't recharge soon as you walk up and ask?

Daddy Rulz
10-04-12, 02:38
Is that another weird Argie thing? That they'd rather go through the motions to make you think they are trying rather than just say we're cut off, can't recharge soon as you walk up and ask?This have no problem seeing it.

TejanoLibre
10-04-12, 02:51
What's withe the fucking drinking / snorting straws?

Is it a law?

Busineses will not sell you a drink without a straw!

My mother always told me NOT to drink out of a can because a #$$% may have touched it but that's like an old wive's tale.

What's with the straws?

TL

Gandolf50
10-04-12, 09:22
Chalk that up as weird Argie thing #2 about recharging call phones at small kioscos then. If they have to prepay, you'd think they'd know that and when their ability to recharge cuts out just tell people they can't recharge. What I get as the weird xp is the kiosco person, in my case a very nice lady who owns the place, tried and kept trying like 4-5 times

Is that another weird Argie thing? That they'd rather go through the motions to make you think they are trying rather than just say we're cut off, can't recharge soon as you walk up and ask?I am sure its possible that at times "No hay sistema" I know my internet (and phone, and electric) cut in and out all the time. But then they will NEVER tell you that its their fault they cant recharge your phone!

Silver Star
10-04-12, 14:36
Chalk that up as weird Argie thing #2 about recharging call phones at small kioscos then. If they have to prepay, you'd think they'd know that and when their ability to recharge cuts out just tell people they can't recharge. What I get as the weird xp is the kiosco person, in my case a very nice lady who owns the place, tried and kept trying like 4-5 times

Is that another weird Argie thing? That they'd rather go through the motions to make you think they are trying rather than just say we're cut off, can't recharge soon as you walk up and ask?If you care to do it, the kiosks also sell cards you can use that can recharge your prepaid cell as an alternative to carga virtual. Relatively simple.

Fred

Wild Walleye
10-04-12, 17:03
Is that another weird Argie thing? That they'd rather go through the motions to make you think they are trying rather than just say we're cut off, can't recharge soon as you walk up and ask?Often times, it is easier to demonstrate the effort and feign ignorance than it is to try to explain it to someone.

SimpleWrangler
10-07-12, 11:03
This is weird http://www.clarin.com/politica/Ghana-US-millones-Fragata-Libertad_0_787121413.html

Argentina denies a legitimate payment to a private investor.

They call the investor Vulture Capitalist found. Anyway, a venture capitalist is anyone who invests in floundering firms in the hopes that they will turn around. It's not illegal.

However, the whole thing including the ship it's both weird and funny.

Mpexy
10-07-12, 16:00
This is weird.

[url]

Anyway, a venture capitalist is anyone who invests in floundering firms in the hopes that they will turn around. It's not illegal.You're thinking of private equity firms, like Baine or Cerberus Capital. Equity firms, or very wealthy single individuals acting as an equity partner, usually invest in underachieving, floundering, or completely ok but assumed to have strong potential companies. Both private or public.

Venture capitalists by definition invest capital only in pre-IPO, private companies, usually startups in idea, angel, or first to later rounds of investment. It can be floundering but usually it is a startup that has cash flow needs and and an as yet to be proven business model vs a mature but in distress company

SnakeOilSales
10-07-12, 16:26
This is weird.

http://www.clarin.com/politica/Ghana-US-millones-Fragata-Libertad_0_787121413.html

Argentina denies a legitimate payment to a private investor.

They call the investor Vulture Capitalist found. Anyway, a venture capitalist is anyone who invests in floundering firms in the hopes that they will turn around. It's not illegal.

However, the whole thing including the ship it's both weird and funny.What you are in fact referring to are VULTURE FUNDS, which are essentially hedge funds that buy up defaulted debt for pennies on the dollar and then attempt to collect on the entire face value of the debt using the legal jurisdiction under which the debt was issued.

SimpleWrangler
10-08-12, 04:52
Fragata Sarmiento it's a symbolic ship for Argentina. It's some times seen at Puerto Madero.

I've been there by the way (as a visitor)

A private investor made possible to kidnap the ship in Ghana (African Country) in the midst of the Fragata Sarmiento world trip, so they can not leave the port.

Did spelling checker changed FUND to found?

I think it's important for you friends as a fact to understanding how a real third world country is, Argentina do not have the power to recover the ship.

The ship itself has little value, but represents a symbol of sovereign and national emblem as quoted from wikipedia he ship was originally built for the Argentine naval academy. The ARA Presidente Sarmiento made thirty seven annual training cruises including six circumnavigations of the globe. The ship was retired as a seagoing vessel in 1938, but continued to serve as a stationary training ship until 1961. She is now maintained in her original 1898 appearance as a museum ship near the center of Buenos Aires. This ship was named for Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, the seventh President of Argentina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragata_Sarmiento

It does not really matters if the claims are legit, moral or not. A 1st world country would recover the ship at any price. It's a matter of national pride.

Weird Argie things includes things like these: chauvinism in one hand, but, demonstrating they do not have a real power to lead with a private investors group.

I don't know the real value of the Fragata Sarmiento, but I can tell it's little compared with the debt the FUND are claiming.

Silver Star
10-08-12, 12:03
Fragata Sarmiento it's a symbolic ship for Argentina. It's some times seen at Puerto Madero.

I've been there by the way (as a visitor)

A private investor made possible to kidnap the ship in Ghana (African Country) in the midst of the Fragata Sarmiento world trip, so they can not leave the port.

Did spelling checker changed FUND to found?

I think it's important for you friends as a fact to understanding how a real third world country is, Argentina do not have the power to recover the ship.

The ship itself has little value, but represents a symbol of sovereign and national emblem as quoted from wikipedia he ship was originally built for the Argentine naval academy. The ARA Presidente Sarmiento made thirty seven annual training cruises including six circumnavigations of the globe. The ship was retired as a seagoing vessel in 1938, but continued to serve as a stationary training ship until 1961. She is now maintained in her original 1898 appearance as a museum ship near the center of Buenos Aires. This ship was named for Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, the seventh President of Argentina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragata_Sarmiento

It does not really matters if the claims are legit, moral or not. A 1st world country would recover the ship at any price. It's a matter of national pride.

Weird Argie things includes things like these: chauvinism in one hand, but, demonstrating they do not have a real power to lead with a private investors group.

I don't know the real value of the Fragata Sarmiento, but I can tell it's little compared with the debt the FUND are claiming.The ship being held in Ghana is the Libertad, not the Sarmiento.

Fred

Aqualung
10-09-12, 01:55
Read here about the Fragata Libertad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragata_Libertad

TejanoLibre
10-09-12, 02:06
Read here about the Fragata Libertad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragata_LibertadFragata Sarmiento is almost dry-docked in Puerto Madero, it's a museum and it is NOT sea worthy!

I have been in it's bowels, a revolting stench of oil and saltwater or a bad hangover; unable to sail, not sea worthy!

It is a museum in Puerto Madero.

Libertad is a different ship!

TL.

Maybe they should scuttle the turd instead of giving it to the Africans!

TL.

GO TEXANS!

Dickhead
10-09-12, 02:35
I support these creditors' actions and would like to see some more Aerolineas Argentinas planes seized as collateral for the defaulted bonds. For that matter, why not confiscate some export goods? Fuck blockade their ports until they pay up. Their military is a joke so why not?

Damman
10-09-12, 08:06
I support these creditors' actions and would like to see some more Aerolineas Argentinas planes seized as collateral for the defaulted bonds. For that matter, why not confiscate some export goods? Fuck blockade their ports until they pay up. Their military is a joke so why not?Kind of my feeling too. My only problem is the guy who is the HMFI of the vulture funds is a US tax evader: Kenneth Dart. Uses the resources of the US yet pays no taxes. On one hand admire the guy, on the other he is a fuck. Has been a burr in Argentina's ass for quite sometime. Now Greece is on his list, Spain is next. Quite a story he has.

Elliott Management's NML Capital Ltd. And them Ltd, a fund owned by billionaire Kenneth Dart:

http://www.pionline.com/article/20121005/REG/121009894/hedge-fund-keeps-argentine-navy-ship-in-dock

Vulture funds' circle as Greece fears grow :

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/vulture-funds-circle-as-greece-fears-grow-7758127.html

http://billclintondailydiary.blogspot.com/2005/02/kenneth-dart-citizenship-and-tax.html

Dickhead
10-09-12, 11:18
Yes, I know about Dart. He's a dirt bag.

Daddy Rulz
10-17-12, 14:40
http://www.peronhot.net/escort/Male_4374-7777_47.htm

TejanoLibre
10-17-12, 16:22
http://www.peronhot.net/escort/Male_4374-7777_47.htmEither way, Peronhot is a stupid name for an escort site and Male, although not pronounced like Male (opposite of female in English) is also a weird Argie name.

But most importantly, there is NO Fucking way that the girl in the picture is 23 years old!

She is an ugly 33 if that.

TL

P.S - The site does not allow negative reviews !

It states that when reviewing a girl offensive language or bad experiences will not be published !

What a crock .

WhiteCat
10-17-12, 19:17
http://www.peronhot.net/escort/Male_4374-7777_47.htmBad name. Chica doesn't look too hot either.

TejanoLibre
11-14-12, 02:32
The Lack of Coins :

What a pain in the ass if you live here, even when you visit; the lack of "Change" in general. Large restaurants, clothing stores, etc, etc that do not have change to break a hundred pesos but the biggest joke is the lack of coins at the Kioscos. The rumor is that people are melting down the quarters because the metal in a quarter is worth about a peso.

That's funny and weird!

Anybody know the truth?

Aqualung? Dickhead?

The "Sube" card was supposed to solve the coin shortage but it has'nt helped much.

TL

LateNightExcur
11-14-12, 02:59
The Lack of Coins :

What a pain in the ass if you live here, even when you visit; the lack of "Change" in general. Large restaurants, clothing stores, etc, etc that do not have change to break a hundred pesos but the biggest joke is the lack of coins at the Kioscos. The rumor is that people are melting down the quarters because the metal in a quarter is worth about a peso.

That's funny and weird!

Anybody know the truth?

Aqualung? Dickhead?

The "Sube" card was supposed to solve the coin shortage but it has'nt helped much.

TLI personally never had a problem with it. In fact I always find myself with a surplus of coins to spend. Maybe they should just fix the real value of the peso then everything should fall into its rightful place.

On another note, how come almost 90% of the working girls have artificial chest? I find it hard to find naturals. Is there a trend going on with this or is it just cheap to get them? By the way, their surgery aren't really that perfectly done with very noticeable scar marks. Some thought on this?

Dickhead
11-14-12, 03:29
I don't believe the metal is worth more than the face value and doubt the melt down theory. It is extortionate behavior by the transit companies to force the government to buy back coins at a premium. Argies are too lazy to melt coins. The 10 centavo coin is brass-plated steel. The 25 centavo and 50 centavo coins, the newer ones, are 5. 4 and and 5. 8 grains, respectively, of aluminum / bronze but I don't know in what mix. The older 25s that are silverish are copper nickel mix and 6. 1 grains.

http://en.numista.com/catalogue/argentine-3.html#devise145.

So now let's look at metals prices.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/13/markets-metals-idUSL5E8MD5K220121113

Copper: $7, 680 a metric ton. So $7. 68 a kilo; 15,432 grains in a kilo. $0. 003 US for 6. 1 grains or about 1. 86 centavos using the blue market rate, if it was pure copper. Which it isn't. So that dog won't hunt.

Nickel: $16, 050 a metric ton. Almost 4 centavos (3. 87) if you melt down 25 centavos. So that dog won't hunt.

Aluminum: got to be cheaper than copper or nickel. Let's see. $1, 985. No.

Bronze: Is itself an alloy. 88% copper and 12% tin. So what does tin sell for? Less than copper for sure. So that dog won't hunt. But we had better check.

Tin: Huh. $20, 375 a ton. That makes no sense. But anyway it is still only 5 centavos or so to melt down a 25 centavo coin.

So rule out the melt down theory. Honestly I am not sure if those are metric tons or US tons on the website but either way it would not be anywhere close to profitable.

Dickhead
11-14-12, 03:30
I personally never had a problem with it. In fact I always find myself with a surplus of coins to spend. Maybe they should just fix the real value of the peso then everything should fall into its rightful place.

On another note, how come almost 90% of the working girls have artificial chest? I find it hard to find naturals. Is there a trend going on with this or is it just cheap to get them? By the way, their surgery aren't really that perfectly done with very noticeable scar marks. Some thought on this?Fake tits is a world wide trend, and Argie-made fake tits are of low quality just like the vast majority of their products, and fake tits suck. Those are my thoughts on that.

TejanoLibre
11-14-12, 03:41
I personally never had a problem with it. In fact I always find myself with a surplus of coins to spend. Maybe they should just fix the real value of the peso then everything should fall into its rightful place.

On another note, how come almost 90% of the working girls have artificial chest? I find it hard to find naturals. Is there a trend going on with this or is it just cheap to get them? By the way, their surgery aren't really that perfectly done with very noticeable scar marks. Some thought on this?A while back Argentina became the Capital of the World for Plastic Surgery, nose jobs, tit jobs, etc; low cost and decent results in general. Last year's tally was 100, 000 boob jobs I think. Now I don't know if that was 100, 000 new tits or 50, 000 times 2, or the occasional 1 tit tune-up? But yes, this is an artificially enhanced society without a doubt! The typical Italian, Spanish or Jewish girl with the big nose gets a nose job for her 16th birthday and a tit job when she turns 21. This usually applies to the mid to upper mid to high level girls but a lot of lower income and normal girls aspire to get a tit job.

Men love tits! I being an ASSMAN with Legs have zero interest in large, useless tits myself. You can titty fuck a girl with big tits but can you actually cum? I can't, I need that tight little Starfish streached around "Big Tex" or a well blown Trombone! Symphony Style!

TL.

P. S. The Chochie is a nice place to start but I would not want to finish there!

This one is extra special!

Gandolf50
11-14-12, 07:11
I notice that now with the SUBE card there are a lot more coins available (at least out here in the boondocks). But for shore there is still a shortage. I think that most kioskos like the shortage as they get to increase thier sales (by a very small margin) by giving caramellows or other candies for change.

Mpexy
11-14-12, 08:00

On another note, how come almost 90% of the working girls have artificial chest? I find it hard to find naturals. Is there a trend going on with this or is it just cheap to get them? By the way, their surgery aren't really that perfectly done with very noticeable scar marks. Some thought on this?There are certainly many working girls here, and everywhere else, with breast augmentations, but nowhere near 90%. An informal scan of any site like BG will show more naturals than augmented, but certainly lot more than general non working girl population.

Simple reason why is economics. They get more calls, visits and earnings. May not be your cup of tea but in general more men notice and select working gals with larger bust lines than smaller.

Trend worldwide is overall significantly up in last decade. It's also a cash and carry business thank god. Cheap is a relative statement given disparity of local income vs the states but yes, relatively speaking aesthetic surgery is cheaper in Argentina, and in gross terms far cheaper. Although quality as you note is not that good.

However, don't mistake "perfectly done" quality vs method quality. Any cheaper method technique such as inframamary or periareolar which are by far the most common methods here in Argentina due to both lack of qualified surgeons and economic limitations of the average chica base - incisions under breast fold and nipple respectively -even when perfectly done are by method definition leaving visible scars. Less so via periareolar but still a visible scar if looked for.

I would agree overall the surgical talent here is significantly lower than the states, and far less rigor who actually can call themselves and perform aesthetic / plastic surgery, but a lot of the butcher work I see is mainly due to economic choice of the chica and an insane desire by the Argie government to dictate what brands and materials are used in the local market.

I have seen some fine quality work, although transaxillary (via armpit) is very rare here, and yet to see or hear of one TUBA qualified surgeon (via navel)

And as final nod to chicas bringing quality issues on themselves is the number who disregard medical advice and return to work, stripping, active working girl routine far too early during the recuperative process. Scarring and internal capsular contracture is magnified with this behavior and that's not the blame of the local surgeon but the haste of the working girls

Mpexy
11-14-12, 08:30
A while back Argentina became the Capital of the World for Plastic Surgery, nose jobs, tit jobs, etc; low cost and decent results in general. Last year's tally was 100, 000 boob jobs I think. Now I don't know if that was 100, 000 new tits or 50, 000 times 2, or the occasional 1 tit tune-up?

TL.As of the Dec 2011 released worldwide data (2010) and 2010 prior series (2009) , Argentina was #19, dropping from #11 the prior year. Argentina accounts for barely 1% of worldwide procedures.

Top 10 in the world by total procedures are:

1. USA.
2. Brazil.
3. China.
4. Japan.
5. India.
6. Mexico.
7. Italy.
8. South Korea.
9. France.
10. Colombia.

The USA alone accounted for 17.9% of worldwide procedures, Brazil 13.6%. These two countries are the giants. Everyone else in top 10 waterfalls off, China at #3 drops to 6.8%

The USA and Brazil combined account for 31.5% while all of remaining top 10 combined account for 38%

As random factoid. The most popular aesthetic surgery by far is lipoplasty (eg fat reduction)

Daddy Rulz
11-14-12, 10:13
As of the Dec 2011 released worldwide data (2010) and 2010 prior series (2009) , Argentina was #19, dropping from #11 the prior year. Argentina accounts for barely 1% of worldwide procedures.

1. USA.

2. Brazil.

3. China.

4. Japan.

5. India.

6. Mexico.

7. Italy.

8. South Korea.

9. France.

10. Colombia.

The USA alone accounted for 17. 9% of worldwide procedures, Brazil 13. 6. These two countries are the giants. Everyone else in top 10 waterfalls off, China at #3 drops to 6. 8%

The USA and Brazil combined account for 31. 5% while all of remaining top 10 combined account for 38%

As random factoid. The most popular aesthetic surgery by far is lipoplasty (eg fat reduction) This list really makes me angry about Brazils insane visa requirements! I didn't know they installed so many aftermarket boobies there!

Daddy Rulz
11-14-12, 10:42
Lifted from a local forum where a chica is shilling herself. This has to be a contradiction in terms.

Bucal sin hasta el final pero no acabar en la boca.

In english this would be BBBJCIM but no CIM to which Daddy adds WTF?

Aqualung
11-14-12, 14:12
The Lack of Coins :

That's funny and weird!

Anybody know the truth?

Aqualung? Dickhead?

TLIt's an urban legend. First time I heard it was in the late 60's. Another variant is that the coins are being shipped by the truckload to Brazil to be used as washers.

I haven't noticed any lack of coins but I never use them anyway.

DavieW
11-14-12, 14:34
I haven't noticed any lack of coins but I never use them anyway.It's not just lack of coins though, it's lack of _change_. Taxi drivers and kioscos never have any bloody change. I don't think it's got anything to do with a shortage of notes though, it's a shortage of frickin brain cells. You're a business that relies on many customers spending small amounts of money. Keep a decent float FFS!

Daddy Rulz
11-14-12, 14:57
It's not just lack of coins though, it's lack of _change_. Taxi drivers and kioscos never have any bloody change. I don't think it's got anything to do with a shortage of notes though, it's a shortage of frickin brain cells. You're a business that relies on many customers spending small amounts of money. Keep a decent float FFS!I understand Taxi drivers not having a lot of change because they get robbed. I also understand and accept little mom and pop kioscos not being able to break lots of Rocas because they don't do a lot of volume. For them I reach into the right pocket. International (especially US) companies. McDonalds, Starbucks, Subway, along with Carre Four, Jumbo, and the like MUST HAVE CHANGE. For them I go into the left pocket. Why right and left pockets you may ask? Well colegios it breaks down like this. In my right I keep all 50's and below, this is my own change bank. In my left I keep all 100's along with one 5 and one 2. That way when the ask me "mas chico tenes?" I can say no. If they make an issue of it, I can pull the left pocket and show them.

Moneda rule is the same except for local kioskos. I no longer accept caramelos as change, but at the two on my street I work on the honor system. If I don't have the monedas I either let them keep it until the next time, or now, having dealt with me for awhile, they will let me slide until the next time.

At fucking McDonalds I don't care if I have 50 pounds of monedas in my pocket. I don't care if they can see that I have 50 pounds of monedas in my pocket. They have to take the bill I give them and shut up and give me change. In 2009 Ad Age said their worldwide sales were 30 billion, they just have to have change. It's one of my rules. This also applies to Burger King and those big ass kioskos on big streets that do tons of volume.

TejanoLibre
11-14-12, 18:26
There are certainly many working girls here, and everywhere else, with breast augmentations, but nowhere near 90. An informal scan of any site like BG will show more naturals than augmented, but certainly lot more than general non working girl population.

Simple reason why is economics. They get more calls, visits and earnings. May not be your cup of tea but in general more men notice and select working gals with larger bust lines than smaller.

Trend worldwide is overall significantly up in last decade. It's also a cash and carry business thank god. Cheap is a relative statement given disparity of local income vs the states but yes, relatively speaking aesthetic surgery is cheaper in Argentina, and in gross terms far cheaper. Although quality as you note is not that good.

However, don't mistake "perfectly done" quality vs method quality. Any cheaper method technique such as inframamary or periareolar which are by far the most common methods here in Argentina due to both lack of qualified surgeons and economic limitations of the average chica base. Incisions under breast fold and nipple respectively.even when perfectly done are by method definition leaving visible scars. Less so via periareolar but still a visible scar if looked for.

I would agree overall the surgical talent here is significantly lower than the states, and far less rigor who actually can call themselves and perform aesthetic / plastic surgery, but a lot of the butcher work I see is mainly due to economic choice of the chica and an insane desire by the Argie government to dictate what brands and materials are used in the local market.

I have seen some fine quality work, although transaxillary (via armpit) is very rare here, and yet to see or hear of one TUBA qualified surgeon (via navel)

And as final nod to chicas bringing quality issues on themselves is the number who disregard medical advice and return to work, stripping, active working girl routine far too early during the recuperative process. Scarring and internal capsular contracture is magnified with this behavior and that's not the blame of the local surgeon but the haste of the working girlsThanks for your professional report.

I prefer the transaxillary or the TUBA procedures if it really must be done, I have seen excellent results here in BA. The Butcher Jobs that I have seen when they slice the girls under the breast are horrible. At least 3 to 4 women a year die in Argentina during basic plastic surgery operations, boob jobs, nose jobs, etc. A former Miss Argentina died last year while having her butt lifted and she did not even need it! She was beautiful.

My mistake on Argentina being number 1 in the world, the problem is that I believe EVERYTHING that I see on the news!

TL

Aqualung
11-14-12, 20:21
90% may be a bit of an exaggeration but the number is still quite high and not only amongst working girls but also amongst the general population. I hate plastic tits and never miss a chance to tell them that and not one of them could give a shit. That is because women (in general and working girls included) don't do themselves up for the guys. They don't dress for the guys. They don't go to the hairdressers for the guys. They don't buy shoes for the guys. They do it for the other women!

Go to any party and ask a guy later what so and so was wearing and most won't have a clue. The wives will remember every single detail.

Women are bitches to one and other. How often you have made a deal with a chica where she begs you not tell tell any of the other girls. The whole pricing system boils down to that. Most of the time it's not what a girl thinks she is worth but what she has heard another one gets and to accept less would be acknowledging that other girls superiority.

LateNightExcur
11-14-12, 20:21
As of the Dec 2011 released worldwide data (2010) and 2010 prior series (2009) , Argentina was #19, dropping from #11 the prior year. Argentina accounts for barely 1% of worldwide procedures.

1. USA.

2. Brazil.

3. China.

4. Japan.

5. India.

6. Mexico.

7. Italy.

8. South Korea.

9. France.

10. Colombia.

The USA alone accounted for 17. 9% of worldwide procedures, Brazil 13. 6. These two countries are the giants. Everyone else in top 10 waterfalls off, China at #3 drops to 6. 8%

The USA and Brazil combined account for 31. 5% while all of remaining top 10 combined account for 38%

As random factoid. The most popular aesthetic surgery by far is lipoplasty (eg fat reduction) Nice statistics. It is definitely a world trend, surprisingly how I could have forgotten about that.

LateNightExcur
11-14-12, 20:24
90% may be a bit of an exaggeration but the number is still quite high and not only amongst working girls but also amongst the general population. I hate plastic tits and never miss a chance to tell them that and not one of them could give a shit. That is because women (in general and working girls included) don't do themselves up for the guys. They don't dress for the guys. They don't go to the hairdressers for the guys. They don't buy shoes for the guys. They do it for the other women!

Go to any party and ask a guy later what so and so was wearing and most won't have a clue. The wives will remember every single detail.

Women are bitches to one and other. How often you have made a deal with a chica where she begs you not tell tell any of the other girls. The whole pricing system boils down to that. Most of the time it's not what a girl thinks she is worth but what she has heard another one gets and to accept less would be acknowledging that other girls superiority.This is right on the spot. Can't agree more. It's all about the ego, need to constantly brush it and make sure they're constantly on top of their game.

Mpexy
12-10-12, 20:32
Just another weird Argie logic issue. They'll sell you phone, sims, accessories, etc in a telco owned store like any other telco store around the world.

But won't sell you credits, least not in the big Personal stores I've gone into. Maybe some do but there's so many that don't it counts as a weird Argie thing for me.

Member #3320
12-10-12, 20:59
2-3 times, the locotorios stole my money.

I go to them and say,"please recharge my personal sim card"

They say " how much for ", I say "100 pesos". They say "pay first". I say "No". They say "only if you pay first". I pay first. Nothing happens, money lost.

Scenario 2. I say "I won't pay first". They say " ok, recharged". They hand me some printout."Ok, pay now". I say "wait". They say " no, can not wait, pay now". I pay. Nothing happens, money lost.

Scenario 3. I say " I won't pay first and will only pay when I see the credit on my phone". They agree. They do something and give me a printout and and ask me to pay. I refuse to pay. They get aggressive and I decide to pay and nothing happens. Money lost.

How are you guys recharging your phones with credit. I have given up!

SunSeeker
12-10-12, 21:08
Just another weird Argie logic issue. They'll sell you phone, sims, accessories, etc in a telco owned store like any other telco store around the world.

But won't sell you credits, least not in the big Personal stores I've gone into. Maybe some do but there's so many that don't it counts as a weird Argie thing for me.Movistar is the same way,

Gandolf50
12-10-12, 21:17

They say " how much for ", I say "100 pesos". They say "pay first". I say "No". They say "only if you pay first". I pay first. Nothing happens, money lost.

Scenario 2. I say "I won't pay first". They say " ok, recharged". They hand me some printout."Ok, pay now". I say "wait". They say " no, can not wait, pay now". I pay. Nothing happens, money lost.

Scenario 3. I say " I won't pay first and will only pay when I see the credit on my phone". They agree. They do something and give me a printout and and ask me to pay. I refuse to pay. They get aggressive and I decide to pay and nothing happens. Money lost.

How are you guys recharging your phones with credit. I have given up!One way is to go to PagoFacil. They give you a detailed reciept that allows you to make complaint if needed. I use them every month and have never had a problem for years. Or, just buy the cards and recharge yourself.

SunSeeker
12-10-12, 21:19

How are you guys recharging your phones with credit. I have given up!Damn amigo where the hell are you going to? I ask to "recarga mi movistar por favor" and give them the phone number on a piece of paper. I then get a text message within seconds saying how much was added and how much total I now have. If it is a "doble" or 'triplicate" day I'll get another text seconds later with a new balance remaining. I almost always use the place near my apartment when adding credits though.

LateNightExcur
12-10-12, 23:25

How are you guys recharging your phones with credit. I have given up!I recharge mine the same way you are, but it works.

Damn amigo where the hell are you going to? I ask to "recarga mi movistar por favor" and give them the phone number on a piece of paper. I then get a text message within seconds saying how much was added and how much total I now have. If it is a "doble" or 'triplicate" day I'll get another text seconds later with a new balance remaining. I almost always use the place near my apartment when adding credits though.Same way as SunSeeker. Go to a local store and do it. I instantly, immediately get texts saying I have recharged and [x] is my actual amount. Then a 2nd text saying, it's duplicate and [x] is my final amount.

LateNightExcur
12-10-12, 23:33
You can also buy those cards and recharge it yourself.

1) scratch off the card to get some numbers.

2) dial *444 on your phone that you'd like to recharge.

3) press 2 (or any number) while they are talking after you have dialed (it just fast fowards)

4) Now this is when the sequence starts, press 2.

5) Then press 1 to recharge with a pre-paid card you just bought.

6)"Por favor." When you hear that, or even if you don't catch it, the sequence is correct (I just checked). Now it's time to enter the numbers from the card. After you do so press #

7) Then it'll say something, give it like 10 seconds, then hang up.

Now you're done and you should be getting a few texts saying what your actual amount is and what your total final amount is (if there is any duplicate or triplicate or other promotions).

To find out how many minutes or money you have remaining.

1) Dial *444.

2) Press 2 (or any number) a second or 2 after you hear something, after you dialed to fast forward.

3) Now the sequence begins, press 1.

4) Listen in on the numbers, you will hear ". Actual es [amount]."

Now if you don't know your numbers in spanish then I can't help, but google some numbers and they should be relatively easy to catch.

Hope that helps.

Sportsman
12-11-12, 01:05
You can also buy those cards and recharge it yourself.Scratch recharge cards are harder and harder to find nowadays. Before just about every kiosk had them. In the last two trips, I had to asked about 6 kiosks each time before finally found one that have them. Even though I have been using places like pago-facil more and more (and never had a problem) I like to take one back with me, so I can use it on next trip and get phone credit on my way to town right away.

Sportsman
12-11-12, 01:10
2-3 times, the locotorios stole my money.Did this happen at the same place or is it 2-3 different places. I personally never had any problem. When I found a place that works, I stick with it.

Big Boss Man
12-11-12, 01:24
I did not write about it on my blog but this also happened to me on my last trip. I then only went to the locutorio at Callao and Cordoba because I knew they were honest even though it was out of my way sometimes.

Daddy Rulz
12-11-12, 03:25

How are you guys recharging your phones with credit. I have given up!Save the reciept, it should have your number, the vendor number of the kiosko, how much money you added, plus a time and date stamp. Before you pay make sure all those things are correct. If you don't get the credit, take the reciept to an office of your provider and they will research and give you the credit. This has happened to me twice and I had no issues getting it resolved at a Moviestar store.

Second solution, they now have self serv kiosks on Fla street and one in Belgrano that you can recharge any cell or sube card. You enter the number, the amount you want to charge then feed a bill into the machine. The company that does owns the machines is a yankee company. YOu can put up to 200P on a phone at one time, though max rigalos is on 100 so if you do 200 you lose half the premium.

If you choose to go with scenerio 3 in the future fuck them, don't pay until you get the message. What are they going to do? Hit you? Practice saying "shut up you son of a working girl."

Bottom line in dealing with all these private companies is the same as club chicas, tell them what you want and don't pay them until you get it. Otherwise they are duty bound to try and dick you.

Toymann
12-11-12, 04:19
Damn amigo where the hell are you going to? I ask to "recarga mi movistar por favor" and give them the phone number on a piece of paper. I then get a text message within seconds saying how much was added and how much total I now have. If it is a "doble" or 'triplicate" day I'll get another text seconds later with a new balance remaining. I almost always use the place near my apartment when adding credits though.Ditto here dude. Maybe personnel is not a good pay per play cell service. I have never had any issue with movie star. In fact, my buddy in corrienties has a kiosko that charges movie star and I now have him charge it before I arrive. As soon as I land on EZE and turn my phone on it registers the credit he put on it the day before. Works great! Monger on all. Toymann

Member #3320
12-11-12, 04:55
It happened at 3 different places in 3 different months. I do not like the scratch cards as the amount is small and I like a big recharge.

I know for sure, if its recharged properly, the message comes on my cellphone showing the credit. Its not in 5 seconds. It takes about 45 seconds. I want to find a place where I can recharge 200-300 on personal, without a problem.

I like Personal, because it has excellent 3 G service on its pre-paid system.

I think the city has more scam than before. I was never scammed in BA till Dec. 2011.

I am looking for a good roaming plan within South America. ANy suggestions?

Mpexy
12-11-12, 14:52
I have Personal and many times it does only take 2-5 seconds to get the double SMS confirmation. One saying I charged x pesos and other saying promo credits should be available.

However on bad telco days I've had Personal take up to 8 hours before my credits were deposited. As a norm it's 2-15 seconds but there are enough "bad" days that you can't rely on an instant credit confirmation as proof the kiosco tried to rip you off or not.

Once I find places that has a reliable system (vs small kioscos that seem to have their system down a lot) I usually stick to those handful. Fwiw since 2005 and being a heavy recharger every week, never been ripped off once.

Just the sometimes long duration bad days for credits to register and once a 100p down the drain because a kiosco chica read my written number wrong and sent the credit to another account.

Dickhead
12-11-12, 14:57
I never got ripped off recharging, although it certainly doesn't surprise me. I used scratch cards the first few years but then went to recharging at kioskos and locutorios and never did get ripped off. I didn't use my phone that much though, maybe 20 pesos of credit twice a month. It was a long time before I found out you got more minutes per peso by putting in 50, at least with Personal. Eventually I figured out how to put credits on, on-line, with a credit card but only with an Argie credit card, on Personal's website. That did not do me any good but I showed a few chicas how to do it. It was surprising how many of those hookers had some kind of credit or probably debit card. That kind of petty ripoff will only increase as the country slides towards its next collapse. One suggestion would be to recharge at Carrefour or Disco because you will get a receipt with the cashier's name on it and they have RELATIVELY low turnover. The one apartment I had where I had to pay the bills, a lot of times I paid them at Disco. The lines can be long though.

Many times I used the locutorio at Lavalle and Suipacha and they never ripped me off, if that helps. Probably recharged there 40 or 50 times for 20 or 50 pesos.

Daddy Rulz
12-16-12, 03:04
Lifted from a US web site, are you fucking shitten me!

http://jdivyne.escortwebsite.com/etiquette.phtml

I hope I never have to go back!

LateNightExcur
12-16-12, 06:30

I hope I never have to go back!Great find DR. This is like a classier version of "I don't pay for sex, I pay them to leave". Nonetheless I respect that. Another mongering perspective.

RockStar
12-16-12, 15:00
I can't imagine some poor guys actually pay for such services. I mean, if they can go on the web and actually find such a site. Can't they find forums such as these or ISG and actually spend their hard earned money to travel abroad.

The other day, I read somewhere that in US, they have escorts who only HUG! You pay them to hug you. And you have to ensure you do not have a hard-on when they are hugging you so that they don't feel uncomfortable!

Flexible Horn
12-16-12, 15:28
[QUOTE=Daddy Rulz; 430434]Lifted from a US web site, are you fucking shitten me!

I hope I never have to go back! [/QUOTE. ]

Mr Daddy Rulz, me being a non American, would you say this is an average American escort.

I was considering a few weeks in the US and was thinking of some mongering, now I'm not sure.

RockStar
12-16-12, 17:53
I was considering a few weeks in the US and was thinking of some mongering, now I'm not sure.Mongering in USA? You are kiddin, yes? I think if you like white babes who speak English, UK would be a better option than US. Or even better still go to Germany and try FKK. USA and Canada is a strict "NO". IMHO

LateNightExcur
12-16-12, 18:04
[QUOTE=Flexible Horn; 430440]Mongering in USA? You are kiddin, yes? I think if you like white babes who speak English, UK would be a better option than US. Or even better still go to Germany and try FKK. USA and Canada is a strict "NO". IMHOYou happened to be very strong on your "NO". I'm curious as to why, mind sharing?

TejanoLibre
12-16-12, 18:31
[QUOTE=Rockstar; 430442]You happened to be very strong on your "NO". I'm curious as to why, mind sharing?You must NOT be from the USA.

The only hookers in the USA are undercover cops or crack w$h$o$are$e$s and it's up to you to find out.

Not really, there are escorts all over the place but there are a shitload of cops and drug addicted prostitutes that don't enjoy their work like some off the girls down here.

Miami Bob knows how to find some good ones but I have no idea or desire for an American Hooker.

If you get busted in your car they can take away your car and they can publish your name and picture on the news and in the paper.

It sure does add a bit of excitement though!

TL

LateNightExcur
12-16-12, 18:55
[QUOTE=LateNightExcur; 430443]You must NOT be from the USA.

The only hookers in the USA are undercover cops or crack w$h$o$are$e$s and it's up to you to find out.

Not really, there are escorts all over the place but there are a shitload of cops and drug addicted prostitutes that don't enjoy their work like some off the girls down here.

Miami Bob knows how to find some good ones but I have no idea or desire for an American Hooker.

If you get busted in your car they can take away your car and they can publish your name and picture on the news and in the paper.

It sure does add a bit of excitement though!

TLGot it! Thanks for the heads up.

Haha I actually am from the USA but never have I mongered there!

RockStar
12-16-12, 19:30
Got it! Thanks for the heads up.

Haha I actually am from the USA but never have I mongered there!You are better off mongering here in BA. Their is nothing to monger in USA.

Gauntlet77
12-16-12, 20:05
Mongering in USA? You are kiddin, yes? I think if you like white babes who speak English, UK would be a better option than US. Or even better still go to Germany and try FKK. USA and Canada is a strict "NO". IMHOVancouver has a very active asian privado scene. You can get good service with some strikingly beautiful girls at reasonable (for North America) prices. Lots of ads on local Craigs List. Also lots of ads in the Georgia Straight featuring many races and ethnicities. The crack heads tend to be streetwalkers.

Montreal has a very active mongering scene as well but I have no personal experience of it.

There are more exceptions but they are outside of my knowledge.

RockStar
12-16-12, 20:13
Vancouver has a very active asian privado scene. You can get good service with some strikingly beautiful girls at reasonable (for North America) prices. Lots of ads on local Craigs List. Also lots of ads in the Georgia Straight featuring many races and ethnicities. The crack heads tend to be streetwalkers.

Montreal has a very active mongering scene as well but I have no personal experience of it.

There are more exceptions but they are outside of my knowledge.Yes, attractive girls for sure. Availability, yes for sure. But forget about GFE's or BBBJ's or Cola's or DFKs in Canada

Gauntlet77
12-16-12, 20:39
Yes, attractive girls for sure. Availability, yes for sure. But forget about GFE's or BBBJ's or Cola's or DFKs in CanadaUhh_______I think you need to make more effort or raise your game. If you were a real rockstar, you could score in Moose Jaw! LOL.

Ok here's a tip: Go to a concert at the Commodore ballroom by a performer who is popular with the girls. Go early, get a spot at the front of the stage. Take some joints. Light up, socialize. Chances are that by the middle of the set you will have cute horny girls pushing and rubbing against you. One girl at the Doors reunion concert literally grabbed my package. I was so shocked (this being Canada and all), all I could muster was: "Is it just me or do you grab all the guys?"

Anyways, suerte. BsAs is a good place to work on your game.

RockStar
12-16-12, 20:47
Uhh_______I think you need to make more effort or raise your game. If you were a real rockstar, you could score in Moose Jaw! LOL.

Ok here's a tip: Go to a concert at the Commodore ballroom by a performer who is popular with the girls. Go early, get a spot at the front of the stage. Take some joints. Light up, socialize. Chances are that by the middle of the set you will have cute horny girls pushing and rubbing against you. One girl at the Doors reunion concert literally grabbed my package. I was so shocked (this being Canada and all) , all I could muster was: "Is it just me or do you grab all the guys?"

It seems you are the real rockstar, then. Never had good "paid" sexual experiences in Canada. Suerte.

Gauntlet77
12-16-12, 20:56
It seems you are the real rockstar, then. Never had good "paid" sexual experiences in Canada. Suerte.The real rockstar in our circle at this moment is Stranger. He's coming in tomorrow. If you don't mind spendin a little cash and have lots of stamina, try hookin up with him. Best wishes.

RockStar
12-16-12, 20:59
The real rockstar in our circle at this moment is Stranger. He's coming in tomorrow. If you don't mind spendin a little cash and have lots of stamina, try hookin up with him. Best wishes.No thanks. Lived here in BA for over 5 years. Do not need a guide to show me how to get laid in BA.

Aqualung
12-18-12, 03:54
Argie scientists from the Quilmes University discovered viagra helps hamsters recover from jetlag.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6676585.stm

I wonder how many hamsters suffer from West to East flight jetlags?

Daddy Rulz
12-31-12, 23:55
I've decided that my New Years resolution is to walk out of all restos that waiters are doing stupid shit. (slow service doesn't count or I would starve) I walked into the pizza place at Corrientes and Carlos Pelligrine tonight and asked for a slice of muzza with anchovies. The guy behind the counter said I could get one or the other but not both. I walked. A friend of mine was at another resto the other day and wanted an omlette and their continental breakfast. The waiter wouldn't serve him both until he lied and said he had a friend coming. Starting tomorrow I would have immediatly stood up and walked out. If I can't change to a different table of the same size because I'm getting run over by people, I'm gone. I'm not taking anymore of that stupid shit when I go out to eat.

Keep this in mind if you ask me to go for dinner, you don't have to leave, but I will.

Dickhead
01-01-13, 00:35
About the last six months I lived there, every time they did not have change at the grocery store (meaning the cashier had to call for "cambio") I walked out and left all the shit there. And that was a lot of times.

Daddy Rulz
01-01-13, 01:38
About the last six months I lived there, every time they did not have change at the grocery store (meaning the cashier had to call for "cambio") I walked out and left all the shit there. And that was a lot of times.A week or so ago I was at the disco and there was two people in front of me. The girl called for cambio, the mgr came over, the girl gave her 5 pesos and said she needed change. The mgr brought 2 two peso notes and a peso coin. The girl said she needed. 50's the mgr took the peso coin and returned with two. 50's. The next person got their stuff rang up, the girl called for change again, gave a 5 and got the same thing. Did the same thing for me, and I assume everybody in line behind me as well. Just stupid.

TejanoLibre
01-01-13, 01:52
A week or so ago I was at the disco and there was two people in front of me. The girl called for cambio, the mgr came over, the girl gave her 5 pesos and said she needed change. The mgr brought 2 two peso notes and a peso coin. The girl said she needed. 50's the mgr took the peso coin and returned with two. 50's. The next person got their stuff rang up, the girl called for change again, gave a 5 and got the same thing. Did the same thing for me, and I assume everybody in line behind me as well. Just stupid.Went to Xoom to pick-up my A / C money, last day of the discount; about $2600. 00 pesos off of the retail price at Coto. Took a cab, forgot to bring my DNI and the COCKSUCKERS would not give me my money so I lost out on the A / C deal at Coto and they still have my money! Yes, it's my fault but my picture on my Cedula is STILL me, they have my DNI on record and the still would not budge! The "Hulk" appeared, that little "Roid Raged" buddy of mine that I hide in my pocket!

I called that woman everything in the book and more with effort and she calmly said that she did not understand English!

I told her that I had learned her fucking language so she should learn mine!

Yes, it was my fault but they could have made an exception!

Now I have to go back with a straight face! Fuck them!

TL

TejanoLibre
01-08-13, 22:23
Argie Construction Techniques vs USA :

I'm not an expert but Jackson is on USA construction and Spassmussien is an Expert on Argie Construction.

Hollow red bricks, no visible insulation, very little sheet rock until now, electrical and plumbing after the fact or external! Ugly!

Real Stucco, that's nice. Lathe work over foam seems to be unknown.

USA uses the hollow cinder blocks, maybe filled with cement at times?

Shit, I don't know but there are huge differences.

No pre-fab that I have seen.

Thanks,

TL

Sort of questions for the El Alamo construction lately. Is it ALL new or did you have to remodel an old club?

Gandolf50
01-08-13, 23:21
Argie Construction Techniques vs USA :

I'm not an expert but Jackson is on USA construction and Spassmussien is an Expert on Argie Construction.

Hollow red bricks, no visible insulation, very little sheet rock until now, electrical and plumbing after the fact or external! Ugly!

Real Stucco, that's nice. Lathe work over foam seems to be unknown.

USA uses the hollow cinder blocks, maybe filled with cement at times?

Shit, I don't know but there are huge differences.

No pre-fab that I have seen.

Thanks,

TL

Sort of questions for the El Alamo construction lately. Is it ALL new or did you have to remodel an old club?The hollow red bricks (ladrillo hueco) have been used in the US for years. But not recently. The major difference between here and "there" is in the lack of structural engineering. The lack of decent foundations is a major problem here in BsAs due to the soft soil. Also the lack of building inspections and the attitude of "No problema, no pasa nada!" It is typical here to build a house up to three stories with walls constructed with one brick thickness. Then they channel the brick to add electric and plumbing (making a weak wall weaker) instead of installing as they go. There is also a good brand of cement and a cheaper brand where you need to add another bag or two to each cubic meter of cement to get the same strength. You know if they are buying the cheaper brand they are not adding extra. A house here built by Argentines to US standards cost 2 to 3 times more then in the US. (and you still don't get the same quality) We have just started building houses here using steel framing, you should see the amount of people asking questions and taking pictures! We are not the first but you would think so!

TejanoLibre
01-08-13, 23:40
The hollow red bricks (ladrillo hueco) have been used in the US for years. But not recently. The major difference between here and "there" is in the lack of structural engineering. The lack of decent foundations is a major problem here in BsAs due to the soft soil. Also the lack of building inspections and the attitude of "No problema, no pasa nada!" It is typical here to build a house up to three stories with walls constructed with one brick thickness. Then they channel the brick to add electric and plumbing (making a weak wall weaker) instead of installing as they go. There is also a good brand of cement and a cheaper brand where you need to add another bag or two to each cubic meter of cement to get the same strength. You know if they are buying the cheaper brand they are not adding extra. A house here built by Argentines to US standards cost 2 to 3 times more then in the US. (and you still don't get the same quality) We have just started building houses here using steel framing, you should see the amount of people asking questions and taking pictures! We are not the first but you would think so!Channeling after the fact is a JOKE! So are 1 brick thick walls!

Steel framing? Wow!

I have never seen wood framing down here, you can frame a house in the USA in 2 days! Pre-fab.

Amazing!

I do like the REAL stucco though.

TL

Spassmusssein
01-09-13, 12:55
-even without channeling a one-brick-wall will easily fall down,

if you forgot to structure with steel-armed-concrete-columns, bien firme y estable.

B. Th. W. Ramiro: I AM doing construction in Argentina.

But

I was more than 20 years constructing big rental houses in Germany before.

Then I decided to do the job without working much, as it can be done here.

P. D. Usually the best cunstruction-workers are NOT argentines

DavieW
01-09-13, 13:31
I built a house in Iguazú. I went through 5 different builders before I found one who would even follow my instructions.

When I told the first one to double the size of the footings he'd calculated for the steel-armed-concrete-columns he just walked off the job. I eventually found one who I could trust and was willing to do things how I wanted them, but then I had to travel and leave him alone to install the plumbing from the tank down through the roof to the second floor, before the roof was installed. I left him detailed drawings and the exact number of fittings needed to complete the job. I'd designed it so that there was a large-bore supply to the kitchen and bathrooms, reducing the bore only to the actual outlets. Thus avoiding what I'd experienced in every single dwelling I'd ever been in in Iguazú, loss of pressure throughout the house whenever a tap was turned on.

When I got back, the roof was on and there was a bag full of plumbing fittings left over, including all the bore-reduction fittings. He'd completely ignored my instructions and fitted only the small bore pipes from the tank throughout the house. He said he did it to save me money and because "that's how we do it here". It would have required so much work, including removing the roof, to fix it, that I lost all interest in completing the job and eventually sold the property unfinished.

Daddy Rulz
01-14-13, 19:10
I was checking out a different forum and in the bad experiences page this guy wrote "con la delicadeza de un camionero canadiense" (with the delicacy of a Canadian Truck Driver) speaking of rude behavior (or since it's about Canadians behaviour).

Is this just this guy or something you Argentinos say? With one notable exception, the politness of Canadians is something we Yankees make fun of on a regular basis. I can't imagine them setting the standard for being crude in anything.

Please enlighten me sir,

DR

Jackson
01-14-13, 20:17
I was checking out a different forum and in the bad experiences page this guy wrote "con la delicadeza de un camionero canadiense" (with the delicacy of a Canadian Truck Driver) speaking of rude behavior (or since it's about Canadians behaviour).

Is this just this guy or something you Argentinos say? With one notable exception, the politness of Canadians is something we Yankees make fun of on a regular basis. I can't imagine them setting the standard for being crude in anything.

Please enlighten me sir,

DREver watch an episode of Ice Road Truckers?

Daddy Rulz
01-15-13, 12:17
Ever watch an episode of Ice Road Truckers?Yes I have, mucous garcias for clearing that up, makes perfect sense now.

Aqualung
01-15-13, 15:16

Please enlighten me sir,

DRThe image of a big husky Canadian driving a truck in one of the Worlds most aggressive or inhospitable geographies isn't exactly one of a delicacy so the comparison is quite funny really.

Not long ago I was reading a review by an European about a certain band and he was complaining how bad the drummer was and he mentioned he was as (I can't remember the exact word but "subtle" comes to mind) as a Canadian lumberjack.

Neither have to do with Canadians per se. They are about those particular professions.

Silver Star
01-17-13, 02:15
The image of a big husky Canadian driving a truck in one of the Worlds most aggressive or inhospitable geographies isn't exactly one of a delicacy so the comparison is quite funny really.

Not long ago I was reading a review by an European about a certain band and he was complaining how bad the drummer was and he mentioned he was as (I can't remember the exact word but "subtle" comes to mind) as a Canadian lumberjack.

Neither have to do with Canadians per se. They are about those particular professions.Price today from EZE airport for a Big Mac Combo = 29 Pesos / Price of same meal supersized was quoted 58 Pesos.

WEIRD!

TejanoLibre
01-17-13, 04:04
Price today from EZE airport for a Big Mac Combo = 29 Pesos / Price of same meal supersized was quoted 58 Pesos.

WEIRD!Avoid that shit Fred!

For $58. 00 pesos you can make 5 deluxe REAL AMERICAN Burgers at home, with bacon, cheddar and BBQ Sauce!

The problem is the buns but you can make your own Fuddrucker Buns at home. And you can make yourself a RARE. 1 pound burger with blue cheese or with Brie! Caramalized onions and honey mustard on top of that. Maybe even avocado!

Fuck Mc Donald's!

TL

Silver Star
01-17-13, 05:22
Avoid that shit Fred!

For $58. 00 pesos you can make 5 deluxe REAL AMERICAN Burgers at home, with bacon, cheddar and BBQ Sauce!

The problem is the buns but you can make your own Fuddrucker Buns at home. And you can make yourself a RARE. 1 pound burger with blue cheese or with Brie! Caramalized onions and honey mustard on top of that. Maybe even avocado!

Fuck Mc Donald's!

TLThat's hard to do at EZE airport, was working.

Gandolf50
01-17-13, 06:27
Price today from EZE airport for a Big Mac Combo = 29 Pesos / Price of same meal supersized was quoted 58 Pesos.

WEIRD!Yes, thats the Big Mac Index at work. The gobermint has asked (told) McDonalds to keep the price of the Big Mac low so that Argentina looks better on the world index. But, if you change the order in any way the price goes to what it should be. For example if you wanted to hold the onions, the price would go up also!

Gandolf50
01-17-13, 06:28

WEIRD!Yes, thats the Big Mac Index at work. The gobermint has asked (told) McDonalds to keep the price of the Big Mac low so that Argentina looks better on the world index. But, if you change the order in any way the price goes to what it should be. For example if you wanted to hold the onions, the price would go up also!

Jackson
01-17-13, 12:36
Yes, thats the Big Mac Index at work. The gobermint has asked (told) McDonalds to keep the price of the Big Mac low so that Argentina looks better on the world index.That's also why the Big Mac, McDonald's signature product, is no longer displayed on the menu board or promoted in any way, and why in the past couple of years McDonald's has come out with a slew of new hamburger offerings.

Now that's weird.

SunSeeker
01-18-13, 11:17
First time I have ever seen a store closed for vacation. Saw 2 this morning while wandering around. 1 said closed for vacation. 2-22 January. The other just said closed for vacation.

Member #3320
01-18-13, 18:00
Half the restaurants in the city are closed for vacation as the owners are sitting in Punta del este or whereever. Few days ago, I went to a Thai restaurant and the owner is sitting in Thailand!

Daddy Rulz
01-18-13, 18:38
First time I have ever seen a store closed for vacation. Saw 2 this morning while wandering around. 1 said closed for vacation. 2-22 January. The other just said closed for vacation.That really freaked me out in Corrientes last year. Half the stores closed from Christmas to around the 21st of Jan, then they reopened and the other half closed until mid Feb. It was like a ghost town.

Gandolf50
01-18-13, 21:23
First time I have ever seen a store closed for vacation. Saw 2 this morning while wandering around. 1 said closed for vacation. 2-22 January. The other just said closed for vacation.True, they are closed 1/2 of every day, then they are closed Sundays, and at noon or one on Sat. Plus now there is a "feriado" every 2 to three weeks. Then they compain that there is "no business"!

Gandolf50
01-19-13, 14:33
The average store here maybe averages 8 hours a day compared to 18 hours a day in the states. The larger chains such as Jumbo etc. are open all day like we are used to. But guess what? These are all foreign owned businesses! There is no Argie telling them what hours they should be open.

Gandolf50
01-20-13, 11:15
If you ever look for say a used car in the paper, you will notice that 98% don't put a price! No prices, so what do they expect you to do? Call each and every one? This alone in my book would discourage me (or any one) from buying a used car. Plus a lot of ads for 0 Km cars, still no prices but sometimes a vague mention of a "minimum" deposit and payments.

TejanoLibre
01-21-13, 00:26
The Country With The Most Holidays in the World :

Argentina.

Lazy motherfuckers but not too lazy to steal!

March has two 4 day weekends in a month that contains 31 days.

As a business owner you are fucked! If you decide to open you have to pay double time. If you are a biz in Micro Centro your double fucked, no customers.

8 less days to conduct business in a normal biz!

If they can string together a 4 day weekend they do it! Some of the national holidays can't be moved forward or back; if not we would have even more 3 to 4 day weekends!

Great if your a worker!

TL.

DavidStar22
01-30-13, 05:25

I hope I never have to go back!Although not everyones pleasure. She is highly reviewed and also a porn star. I am a member on the USA forum and she is very highly spoken of there.

Daddy Rulz
01-30-13, 14:17
Although not everyones pleasure. She is highly reviewed and also a porn star. I am a member on the USA forum and she is very highly spoken of there.Seriously with respect because the only dick a monger must please is his own. What follows is my opinion.

The "rules" this chica talks about, while calling them etiquette, but in actuality are her rules for LETTING you fuck her FOR MONEY are the MOST egregious example of GPS I have ever fucking seen!

While I certainly treat good providers with respect, and I like it better when they enjoy their work, I expect their focus to be on MY pleasure and not telling me what fucking gifts to bring them in ADDITION to the money they are being paid. Basic shit like take a shower, brush your teeth, wear clean underwear sure, but if I have to romance her to get her in the mood! Seriously? When I take my car to the shop, I say howdy to the mechanic, since I've been going to the same one for years I ask about his family, he's a nice guy and a good mechanic, I treat him with the respect he deserves and I do the same with a good working girl, but ME being focused on HER needs, sorry bubba, ain't happening and it's one of the reasons I live here not there.

I moderate the US board so I know all about this one and hundreds like her. While granting some dudes like "thick" (I fucking love that word but don't understand why people just don't say fat tub of fucking lard) chicks, personally I wouldn't fuck that chica for free let alone try and win her "favor."

Sorry bro, this rant really wasn't aimed at you, it's aimed at the whole spectrum of GPS under-performers up there that have brainwashed an entire gender that they are worth the hassles they demand.

Mpexy
01-30-13, 15:16
Although not everyones pleasure. She is highly reviewed and also a porn star. I am a member on the USA forum and she is very highly spoken of there.Must be a specialty niche, fat fetish porn star. Her photos push her well into the BBW multi fold tub o lovin category.

Jackson
01-30-13, 15:33
The "rules" this chica talks about, while calling them etiquette, but in actuality are her rules for LETTING you fuck her FOR MONEY are the MOST egregious example of GPS I have ever fucking seen!The guys that like these fat chicks are also the kind of guys who want to be told what to do and otherwise dominated by the fat chick.

Just ask Exon, he'll tell you.

TejanoLibre
01-30-13, 15:59
Although not everyones pleasure. She is highly reviewed and also a porn star. I am a member on the USA forum and she is very highly spoken of there.What a Pig!

A disgusting human tatoo victim! Biker Trash! I was going to fuck my girlfriend in a few minutes and now I can't after seeing this pig!

I realize that different people have different tastes but why would ANYBODY pay for this Pig when there are so many free pigs?

Disgusted!

TL

Daddy Rulz
01-30-13, 16:01
The guys that like these fat chicks are also the kind of guys who want to be told what to do and otherwise dominated by the fat chick.

Just ask Exon, he'll tell you.You know if that's the deal who am I to judge. Sadly though I think it's conditioning. It's like something you talk about Jax. When you started this hobby your expectation was only to have a pussy you could stick your dick in but now you expect more. I just don't think those guys up there think to expect more.

Jackson
01-30-13, 21:16
When you started this hobby your expectation was only to have a pussy you could stick your dick in but now you expect more.I still didn't fuck any fat chicks.

Daddy Rulz
02-14-13, 12:50
We all know the locals charge us more for stuff but I really didn't expect to see it here on the forum. Today Lunita posted 600 pesos for full service including back door. As recently as 02 Feb she is reviewed on the local board at 400 for the same thing. I think she is even reviewed here for 400 yet suddenly there is a 33% bump.

Don't get me wrong, I respect her right to charge as she wished, it's her body, her business, but this is an example of.

Monger: "what's the price?

Provider: "I'm not sure, how much do you have in your pocket.

600 pesos is a dividing line on the local boards for high level girls.

Some examples;.

Dominique 650, http://www.soloindependientes.com/escorts-acompanantes/Dominique_15-5176-2837_763.htm haven't done it but she is a GODDESS on the local boards.

Paola 600 http://www.soloindependientes.com/escorts-acompanantes/Paola%20Vieira_15-6033-5772_741.htm been there, recently had a problem with her, but I still highly recommend.

Denise 600 http://www.soloindependientes.com/escorts-acompanantes/Denisse_15-3159-9846_840.htm 100% P.S.E.

Angie Area VIP 700. (Can't link to AVIP ads but you can look her up) perfect body, awesome service!

She's just not in that league and she doesn't charge locals as if she is because she knows how that would work out. The only reason for the bump here is because she knows most guys here convert to dollars and compare to their home markets. Personally for 600 I would expect delivery, all points of access, multiple shots on goal, and a minimum of 1.5 hours, better 2. At the end of it I better get my shoes tied as well.

I said I smelled a Ms. Sol thing when this started with her, I haven't been proved wrong so far.

Gato Hunter
02-14-13, 13:19
It's called GPS (Golden pussy syndrome). Maybe she needs more money to go to the gym.

Jackson
02-14-13, 14:23
We all know the locals charge us more for stuff but I really didn't expect to see it here on the forum. Today Lunita posted 600 pesos for full service including back door. As recently as 02 Feb she is reviewed on the local board at 400 for the same thing. I think she is even reviewed here for 400 yet suddenly there is a 33% bump.Actually, her outcall price was $500 pesos and is now $600 pesos, which is a $20% increase.

Nevertheless, I know that some guys would lose their erections thinking about the extra $13 bucks.

And before Dickhead jumps in, an increase from $400 to $600 pesos would actually be a 50% increase.

Thanks,

Jackson.

Toymann
02-14-13, 15:30
It's called GPS (Golden pussy syndrome). Maybe she needs more money to go to the gym.Guess who started the use of the "GPS" label on the board! LOL. Oooooops, that would be me.

I have told several mongers on the board about this personally but in lieu of the very sound posts below I will elaborate on my personal experience with Lunita.

I contacted Lunita about getting together prior to the stripper party Jackson, Sunseeker and my self put together when I was in town, just last month. I brought three girls, Jackson and Sunseeker added one each, Lunita being one. I was curious to bang her as she had a good review from Sunseeker and I contacted her via SMS. She called me back and we chatted a bit. The party was supposed to start at 10 pm. We talked about the party and I asked her when she would like to come over. It was about 7 pm that same day and she said she would come over around 8 pmish. All good see ya soon. She indicated her rate for take out was 500 pesos, I agreed and said "see ya soon".

She arrived around 815 ish, give or take 5 minutes. We talked, had drink, blew a fat one and then off to the bedroom. She was a fun Chica to hang with and loves to dirty talk while you are going at it. No BBBJCIM, which is normally my minimum requirement but all in all a pretty good time. We finished at 9:50 pm exactly as it was just 10 minutes before the party was to begin. She hit the shower in my apartment to get ready. At this point I was thinking maybe I might see her again even though she wasn't quite my usual style as we had had a pretty fun time together. As she was showering I put 500 pesos on the coffee table, as agreed.

This is when the wierd stuff started. She got finished in the bathroom, and when she picked up the 500 pesos she looked at me and informed me that she had been with me for two hours and that I owed her another 500 pesos! WTF! I was quite surprised by this and told her that it was not my experience to pay by the minute like a taxi cab, that she had not been here for two full hours and furthermore I was a tad surprised by her request as she was about to make more money at a party I had organized. That all said, I was faced with a small issue here. I didn't want a pissed off Chica heading upstairs to the party, was now positive I would never see the clock watching puta again, so I offered her 200 pesos more but let her know that her business model was not one built for long term success and I was fully aware that she wouldn't get away with this with the locals! She pondered my comments and then to my surprise handed me 100 pesos back.

We headed upstairs and she put on a pretty good show with the other girls, mission accomplished. I think Jackson took her home that night.

In summary, she is a total NO REPEAT Chica for me solely based on her taxi cab business model. Now, in less than thirty days she wants to jack up her rate for us dumb gringos! WTF?

As the boys in the house know, when in country, I usually see 3 girls a day, virtually everyday. I have not had this type of experience in as long as I can remember! I usually see independent Internet chicas plus my usuals during my trips to BA. Most if not all of the first time chicas I have seen over the past couple of years charge 5-600 pesos for takeout and, in my experience don't watch the clock. The session usually last for 90 minutes to just shy of a couple of hours, and I am talking about first contact chicas. Once you develop Onda with a girl the session often last longer without any discussion of mas plata. Maybe I have just been lucky!

Monger on fellas. Toymann.

Daddy Rulz
02-14-13, 15:53
Actually, her outcall price was 0 pesos and is now 0 pesos, which is a % increase.

Nevertheless, I know that some guys would lose their erections thinking about the extra bucks.

And before Dickhead jumps in, an increase from 0 to 0 pesos would actually be a 50% increase.

Thanks,

Jackson.That would be a 50% increase in pricing. My bad.

Toymann
02-15-13, 00:49
So do you want a fucking medal before you go fishing? What was the point of this post?

Am I infringing on your trademark?

Gato hunter.

Bullshit free since 2003.So the deficits from from your CVA go deeper than I thought. The point is very clear dude! If ya want to bang this Chica because you fancy her just keep in mind that you need to get it, get it done before the clock strikes midnight. This board is about sharing experiences. She is a fun Chica, just has a bad habit of clock watching. Doesn't mean you can't see her, just keep this in mind. Kinda angry GH? Usually not your thing but stuff is subject to change i guess. Toymann.

Ps it is a wierd Argie thing that some higher end chicas would rather try to milk ya for cash once than get a regular steady income by providing good service. The smart chicas realize a good thing when they see it and go for the repeat business.

TejanoLibre
02-15-13, 01:18
So the deficits from from your CVA go deeper than I thought. The point is very clear dude! If ya want to bang this Chica because you fancy her just keep in mind that you need to get it, get it done before the clock strikes midnight. This board is about sharing experiences. She is a fun Chica, just has a bad habit of clock watching. Doesn't mean you can't see her, just keep this in mind. Kinda angry GH? Usually not your thing but stuff is subject to change i guess. Toymann.

Ps it is a wierd Argie thing that some higher end chicas would rather try to milk ya for cash once than get a regular steady income by providing good service. The smart chicas realize a good thing when they see it and go for the repeat business.

Just reminds me of a Chica that was riding me like a true cowgirl for about an hour when suddenly she told me to go to work and become more active and I said I'm paying you to fuck me not for me to fuck you.

Had to laugh.

TL.

SunSeeker
02-15-13, 23:48
Monger: "what's the price?

Provider: "I'm not sure, how much do you have in your pocket.ROTFLMAO! Just what I needed DR! Thanks for the laugh. After getting rode hard and put away wet today I was just about out on my feet, then I read this! Gracias!

Gandolf50
03-20-13, 22:34
Last week I was looking at Golden Retriever pups at a outdoor market near my house that they have most Sundays. They were asking for another $200 p if you wanted the dogs "papers" (the argie version of the AKC) . So I tell the guy that I don't really care if I have them or not and mentioned that with the other Golden I have, I did not bother getting papers for either. Besides, I say how do I know they are genuine buying from some one in a open air market with no permanent address or store. So after assuring me that they were legit, etc. Etc. He goes and offers me papers for my other dog for another $200 p. I stand there looking at this idiot thinking if he is offering me phony papers for the one dog, sure as dog sh*t the one he is selling me is false also. Needless to say I did not buy from him!

BlueFalcon
03-21-13, 23:37
Argie "Organic" certification for agricultural products is much the same way. In my biz, when buyers see an Argie organic certificate, they just laugh..no thanks.

Last week I was looking at Golden Retriever pups at a outdoor market near my house that they have most Sundays. They were asking for another $200 p if you wanted the dogs "papers" (the argie version of the AKC) . So I tell the guy that I don't really care if I have them or not and mentioned that with the other Golden I have, I did not bother getting papers for either. Besides, I say how do I know they are genuine buying from some one in a open air market with no permanent address or store. So after assuring me that they were legit, etc. Etc. He goes and offers me papers for my other dog for another $200 p. I stand there looking at this idiot thinking if he is offering me phony papers for the one dog, sure as dog sh*t the one he is selling me is false also. Needless to say I did not buy from him!

Caricoso
03-22-13, 04:24
Last week I was looking at Golden Retriever pups at a outdoor market near my house that they have most Sundays. They were asking for another $200 p if you wanted the dogs "papers" (the argie version of the AKC) . So I tell the guy that I don't really care if I have them or not and mentioned that with the other Golden I have, I did not bother getting papers for either. Besides, I say how do I know they are genuine buying from some one in a open air market with no permanent address or store. So after assuring me that they were legit, etc. Etc. He goes and offers me papers for my other dog for another $200 p. I stand there looking at this idiot thinking if he is offering me phony papers for the one dog, sure as dog sh*t the one he is selling me is false also. Needless to say I did not buy from him!You came all the way from the sex prison to Arg. To buy a dog? That "idiot" that you respectfully mentioned, realized you were from the IHHSFALT land (I haven't had sex from a long time), and trying to sell you his mother in law. Papers included!

TejanoLibre
03-22-13, 04:48
Why are firemen armed with a side-arm?

Question for Aqualung:

Why do some of the firemen carry side-arms? I would if I could!

Are they a back-up to the Federal Police? Or are they worried about putting out fires in the Villas? Dumb question maybe but we have NEVER seen armed firemen in the USA.

TL.

Gandolf50
03-22-13, 05:59

Question for Aqualung:

Are they a back-up to the Federal Police? Or are they worried about putting out fires in the Villas? Dumb question maybe but we have NEVER seen armed firemen in the USA.

TL.I can remember times when the fireman in the US wanted to be armed! They would not respond to fires in the ghettos without police protection! Years ago, but I still remember.

Gandolf50
03-22-13, 06:01
You came all the way from the sex prison to Arg. To buy a dog? That "idiot" that you respectfully mentioned, realized you were from the IHHSFALT land (I haven't had sex from a long time), and trying to sell you his mother in law. Papers included!Actually, My last residence before here was Costa Rica, and I am here for 10 years now. But true, I might of got the "gringo rush"!

Aqualung
03-23-13, 04:51

Question for Aqualung:

TL.They ARE policemen. Specialized in firefighting but have all the same powers and obligations as a regular cop. They started carrying weapons in the mid 70's when the left wing guerillas would wait for them in ambush after setting off their bombs. Killing unarmed cops seems to have been an important tactic for the "freedom" fighters.

TejanoLibre
03-23-13, 15:05
They ARE policemen. Specialized in firefighting but have all the same powers and obligations as a regular cop. They started carrying weapons in the mid 70's when the left wing guerillas would wait for them in ambush after setting off their bombs. Killing unarmed cops seems to have been an important tactic for the "freedom" fighters.That explains it!

So I was having a conversation with a "Fireman" the other night and explaining to him that I was a Sexual Tour Guide when suddenly it was cut short.

Interesting conversation!

TL.

TejanoLibre
03-25-13, 20:53
Refrigerated Drinks at the Asian Grocery Stores Cost More Than Room Temp Drinks.

That may not be so weird since it does make perfect business sense but I have never seen it anywhere else.

The .25 centavo Frio Charge. Odd?

TL.

Daddy Rulz
11-30-13, 03:54
But I thought it was something worth sharing. If these idiots are doing it elsewhere it's just a matter of time before it starts here. Keep your eyes open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u85kXAxYeQ8

DavieW
11-30-13, 11:01
But I thought it was something worth sharing. If these idiots are doing it elsewhere it's just a matter of time before it starts here. Keep your eyes open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u85kXAxYeQ8Happened to me 2 years ago at Carlos Calvo and Santiago del Estero. Although the idiot caught me on the back of the head with his knuckles and probably hurt himself more than he hurt me! It's the only time I've ever been the victim of anything violent in my 6 years here and was totally pointless. It wasn't even an attempted robbery, he was just showing off to a couple of girls that he was hanging round with on the corner.

Vampire
03-19-14, 12:48
One of the weirdest things for me going from the United States to Latin America is the way people perceive dogs. Some people in United States treat them better than humans. Heck, I have a relative that spends more time doing dog rescue than she spends raising her own children. In Latin America, it seems there are always more strays and ferals running around than actual pets. In Mexico, people kick and abuse the stray dogs for the fun of it. You'd go to jail for that in the US. I hate having to hopscotch down the sidewalks trying to avoid the feces. No matter how vigilant you are, eventually you are going to step in some.

On my last visit to Buenos Aires, the only black people (always male) I saw were posted up on 9 de Julio selling belts, ties, jewelry, etc out of suitcases or on blankets. What is the story on these guys? Are they immigrants from Africa?

Gandolf50
03-19-14, 13:53
On my last visit to Buenos Aires, the only black people (always male) I saw were posted up on 9 de Julio selling belts, ties, jewelry, etc out of suitcases or on blankets. What is the story on these guys? Are they immigrants from Africa?The jewelry sellers are mostly from Senegal on some Visa program. There are a lot of black women, mostly in low end boliches from the the. Are. Then there are always a few blacks or "dark skinned" males and females here from Brazil. But yes, there are only a few.

Vampire
04-01-14, 19:00
What is up with the napkins here? They are like wax paper or the tissue paper used to wrap things in gift boxes.

Gandolf50
04-01-14, 20:03
What is up with the napkins here? They are like wax paper or the tissue paper used to wrap things in gift boxes.They are cheaper then a decent napkin that will absorb something, so they use them even though they are useless. If you want a decent napkin go to a real restaurant like McDonald's! .

TejanoLibre
04-02-14, 01:49
What is up with the napkins here? They are like wax paper or the tissue paper used to wrap things in gift boxes.Those are not napkins!

They are just there to spread the grease All Over Your Face! They Really piss me off.

Even really popular (tons of income) producing restos use them! Guerrin Pizzza on Corrientes, El Cuartito near the AP House. Maybe Talcahuano. These places each serve over a thousand pieces of pizza and empanadas a day!

Guerrin's beef empanadas are VERY good. Extra large. Been doing it for 82 years.

Down here you need to bring your own napkins and a bottle of hot sauce with you when you go out to eat.

TL.

Just stuff some decent napkins and a bottle of hot sauce in your fanny pack and go eat if it's not a real resto.

Daddy Rulz
04-02-14, 03:17
What is up with the napkins here? They are like wax paper or the tissue paper used to wrap things in gift boxes.I had a buddy in Corrientes that had a resto and he used those worthless pieces of shit and I asked him about it. He said if they put out decent napkins his customers steal them all. I know this is true, a lot of the people I know here use McDonalds napkins at home.

He said it's a choice between those useless ones or buying 50 X what his customers would actually use at the resto. It's really not their fault.

It's the same reason Starbucks doesn't have milk by the sugar. People come in with their own cups and make chocolate milk with it using the milk and the cocoa for the coffee.

TejanoLibre
04-02-14, 06:33
I had a buddy in Corrientes that had a resto and he used those worthless pieces of shit and I asked him about it. He said if they put out decent napkins his customers steal them all. I know this is true, a lot of the people I know here use McDonalds napkins at home.

He said it's a choice between those useless ones or buying 50 X what his customers would actually use at the resto. It's really not their fault.

It's the same reason Starbucks doesn't have milk by the sugar. People come in with their own cups and make chocolate milk with it using the milk and the cocoa for the coffee.The Argies steal Light bulbs from the bathrooms in restos!

That's crazy Man!

TL.

Don B
04-02-14, 11:42
The Argies steal Light bulbs from the bathrooms in restos!

That's crazy Man!

TL.

And toilet paper.

Notice how many of the bronze plaques are missing from the monuments.

Also there was a statue of a small boy with his hand out on the north east corner of Esmeralda and Santa Fe that is no longer there.

I would bet it found its way to the scrap heap.

Don B.

Tres3
04-02-14, 12:23
I think thievery is in the DNA of most every ARGIE. Sometimes they steal just to steal, or keep in practice.

Tres3.

Aqualung
04-03-14, 03:28
Those crappy napkins remind me of the bog roll (toilet paper) we used to have at the boarding school I went to as a kid in the UK. We used to write letters home on them. It was very similar in texture to the stationary that used to be for use in airmail letters in those days.

TejanoLibre
04-03-14, 09:42
Those crappy napkins remind me of the bog roll (toilet paper) we used to have at the boarding school I went to as a kid in the UK. We used to write letters home on them. It was very similar in texture to the stationary that used to be for use in airmail letters in those days.I thought that they were free from Quilmes because everybody uses them!

Try them on the toilet!

Just grab a stack of napkins at X every time that you are there and keep them just in case!

Like any place in the world, if you get the shits just run over to Burger King or Mac's!

This place has some awful toilets!

If not paper!

TL.

Rockin Bob
04-03-14, 17:40
I'm in El Cuartito the other day having a slice and the guy standing next to me grabs the toothpicks, they're in like a salt shaker and the guy is trying to unscrew the cap. I'm thinking, why doesn't he just shake one out? He can't loosen it so he grabs another. He's doing this all furtively, looking away from what he's doing. This time he succeeds in getting the cap unscrewed, he takes out about half the toothpicks in the shaker and stuffs them in his pocket!

I mean, I appropriate a few toothpicks for personal use at times, but half a salt shaker's worth?!

Daddy Rulz
04-06-14, 14:08
Just an overall FYI. I think inflation is really starting to hit this market pretty fucking hard. If you keep your eyes on the local forum lots, and lots, AND lots of chicks are offering promos. I think the overall argie mongering budget is shrinking like a cheap shirt in a dryer.

Even Nenita19 has dropped her rate by 30% during certain hours.

A LOT of the privado chicks I bang say they are bored most of the day.

I know some of you guys just can't do it, but I'd be holding a tighter line in the clubs as well. There are tons of newbies at NP and less and less guys that actually have money in their pocket to spend.

Eng MrP
12-02-14, 02:48
Hi guys!

As argentinean I laughed my ass out with your comments. I read the whole 5 pages!

I always wondered what foreign people think about us, about our culture. And as argentinean I´m absolutly aware of our problems. Believe me, I agree with you all when you say buying in a supermarket could turn into a never ending story.

But I know we have great things too. Probably most of you stay here because of them.

The only thing I disagree is about thieves. Some of you said it´s in our genes, which is clearly not and is an insult for all of us. And remember: Argentina is a very big country and most of you are taking the picture just from Buenos Aires. Porteños dont represent every argentinean.

Finally, about those cheap napkins: those are offered only when you eat in the front bars where you eat in standing position, and not in the tables. In the bars, most people eat without fork and knife and just with their hands. So a soft napking wouldnt be helpfull for holding a hot greasy slice of pizza. Thats the reason.

Sorry for my english.

Daddy Rulz
12-02-14, 03:18
Hi guys!

As argentinean I laughed my ass out with your comments. I read the whole 5 pages!

I always wondered what foreign people think about us, about our culture. And as argentinean Im absolutly aware of our problems. Believe me, I agree with you all when you say buying in a supermarket could turn into a never ending story.

But I know we have great things too. Probably most of you stay here because of them.

The only thing I disagree is about thieves. Some of you said its in our genes, which is clearly not and is an insult for all of us. And remember: Argentina is a very big country and most of you are taking the picture just from Buenos Aires. Porteos dont represent every argentinean.

Finally, about those cheap napkins: those are offered only when you eat in the front bars where you eat in standing position, and not in the tables. In the bars, most people eat without fork and knife and just with their hands. So a soft napking wouldnt be helpfull for holding a hot greasy slice of pizza. Thats the reason.

Sorry for my english.I know that this thread could be insulting, I started it and I specifically called it "weird Argie things" and not "bad Argie things" because for me it's stuff that is sooooooo odd to me. I'm one of those that stay because I really love living here.

I think when we say thieves at heart what we really mean is how some things that to an Argentine are just normal seem like thievery to those of us from the States.

I lived in Corrientes for 7 months, I don't agree that Portenos are better or worse, not even more or less arrogant lol. People are just people and the customs here are just very, very different from the States.

Eng MrP
12-02-14, 14:04
I know that this thread could be insulting, I started it and I specifically called it "weird Argie things" and not "bad Argie things" because for me it's stuff that is sooooooo odd to me. I'm one of those that stay because I really love living here.

I think when we say thieves at heart what we really mean is how some things that to an Argentine are just normal seem like thievery to those of us from the States.

I lived in Corrientes for 7 months, I don't agree that Portenos are better or worse, not even more or less arrogant lol. People are just people and the customs here are just very, very different from the States.You lived in Corrientes for 7 months. I´ve been living here my whole life and travelled around our country a lot. And I can assure you porteños are far more arrogants than any other people in Argentina. Even in latin america. And I dont say it because I hate them, Im a porteño myself!

Daddy Rulz
12-02-14, 16:10
You lived in Corrientes for 7 months. Ive been living here my whole life and travelled around our country a lot. And I can assure you porteos are far more arrogants than any other people in Argentina. Even in latin america. And I dont say it because I hate them, Im a porteo myself!Portenos are on average more arrogant than campesinos, even my friends. I was referring to the difference in what we (Yankees) and the average Argentine would consider fair. My landlord in Corrientes charged me twice as much rent as the Argentinos living in the building. Remiseros were much more likely to try and overcharge, Xoom tried to give me under the posted rate on transfers the first time until I told them to cancel the transaction, poker players colluded against extranjeros, the list is sort of endless. Again, I'm not saying this is wrong or bad, it's simply a difference in culture and it's pervasive in not just Argentina, but in all Latin America. I often think most Argentines would rather profit 50 dollars thinking they had taken advantage, than to profit 100 thinking that both sides had gotten a fair deal. And they would much rather profit nothing than have to wonder if perhaps in some small way somebody had gotten an advantage over them.

Dickhead
12-02-14, 16:29
While porteños are the highest on the arrogance spectrum, I also saw more arrogance from southern argentineans than northern ones. My favorite argentinos are salteños and formoseños. I do believe at least part of Formosa province was paraguayan before the war of the Triple Alliance. Maybe that's why!

Emeritus
12-04-14, 02:34
http://www.citylab.com/navigator/2014/12/in-buenos-aires-theres-a-time-and-a-place-for-smashing-things/383329/

Big Boss Man
12-10-14, 23:23
When asked by the girls about my job I always say "Soy economista. " Little did I know that economists are more popular than rock stars in Argentina. I should have been dating actresses and models.

http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21635016-tango-fame-argentine-economists-tinged-sadness-sages?zid=305&ah=417bd5664dc76da5d98af4f7a640fd8a

Daddy Rulz
01-19-15, 13:06
This is pretty unbelievable;.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-30877296

Don B
01-19-15, 13:32

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-30877296I was in Bs As the day of the bombing. There were so many sirens going on that it sounded like one siren going continuously. It was not until about 10:00 PM that there you could hear any individual sirens.

Gandolf50
01-19-15, 13:37
It will be ruled as a suicide because that's what Cristina wants!

BadMan
01-19-15, 15:17

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-30877296Cui Bono??

BadMan
01-20-15, 22:04
Somebody didn't like the idea of an international truth commission.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/argentine-senate-approves-deal-with-iran-to-probe-1994-jewish-center-bombing-1.505059

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/123158/amia-rejects-argentinairan-deal

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/124106/amia-daia-strongly-reject-argentinairan-accord-before-congress

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/130187/iran-deal-daia-accuses-garramuño-of-bribary.

http://embassies.gov.il/atlanta/NewsAndEvents/Pages/Israel-disappointed-Argentina-Iran-deal-Jan-2013.aspx

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/28/world/americas/argentina-iran-agreement/

Gandolf50
01-21-15, 06:37
The autopsy reports says there are no gunpowder traces on his hands but they say it does not rule out suicide. I would say that proves it was not suicide! But that is not convenient conclusion for the current powers that be!

Daddy Rulz
01-21-15, 07:04
The autopsy reports says there are no gunpowder traces on his hands but they say it does not rule out suicide. I would say that proves it was not suicide! But that is not convenient conclusion for the current powers that be!Apparently it's not uncommon for their to be no residue with 22 caliber ammunition. I am not a forensic expert nor do I play one on TV but you can confirm this with a Google search.

Spirit Rider
01-22-15, 03:36
Initial official reports stated that the apartment was securely locked from the inside. Now information is coming out that there was a service entrance easily opened by a locksmith at the scene.

Also, there was a third small entrance to the apartment from the apartment next door. That apartment was rented by a foreigner, the articles I saw stated that it was not an Iranian. I wonder why they made that clarification.

Well, if the foreigner wasn't an Iranian, I'm thinking it was a monger. So fess up boys, who was getting busy and never even heard the gun shot next door.

Daddy Rulz
02-02-15, 12:42
To the guy who sent me the threatening PM that there is a group of Argie men "watching" me because of what I say on this forum.

Lick my balls you fucking coward. I'm not hard to find.

Gandolf50
02-02-15, 22:03
To the guy who sent me the threatening PM that there is a group of Argie men "watching" me because of what I say on this forum.

Lick my balls you fucking coward. I'm not hard to find.LOL! Just tell them you don't swing that way! .

Member #3320
02-02-15, 22:14

Lick my balls you fucking coward. I'm not hard to find.Invite them to AP house for a man to man chat.

TejanoLibre
03-03-15, 10:16
So the place is always packed on Sunday.

Tourist trap for the most part.

We order an Entire Lomo. (Filet Mignon).

The waiter exclaimed that it was for 6 people.

$600.00 peso steak.

5 could eat well.

We were 2 .

I specifically stated that I wanted that Piece of Cow Mooing.

Blu.

That a qualified Vet could get it back on it's feet.

A lot of blood.

I said that we could always send it back to the grill if it needed more cooking time.

Took a long time. Getting worried.

He brought me the largest Filet I have ever seen.

That's a bad sign because it tells you that it was not a young calf or veal but an older animal.

Cooked like shoe leather. Argie style.

I asked him if he thought that it was overcooked; like shoe leather, the way that Locals love to eat their meat.

He said it was NOT his fault because He did not cook it.

Customer next to me told me to send it back but I did not because I'm a nicer guy these days and I wasn't paying 600 p for the damn thing.

Find some bloody parts and continue my lunch and suddenly a waiter hands me a poorly written note in broken English telling me that If I don't like the way Argies cook their meat that I should go to "Subway" or eat "Grits!

And go back home!

No More Mr. Nice Guy!

The table that sent the note was a family of 4 with 2 children that spoke a little English.

At that moment I had the largest pepper mill sitting on my table and I proceeded to call them everything in both books!

"I'm going to shove this pepper mill up your ass! How could you butt in to my conversation? At least learn how to spell!

The weasel husband got up and told me that that was his wife so I said that it was not my fault that he married a Puta de Mierda!

Called him Pussy Whipped.

Now the owner and a cop are at my table so I keep bitching so they will throw me out.

No such luck.

15 minutes later the owner comes to my table with the note in question.

Apologizes and offers me a Lemoncello!

I don't drink so I accepted a water.

I was shaking with a knife in my hand.

Customer next to me said that I had picked the worst waiter!

Place was packed!

TL.

Creideiki
03-05-15, 18:45
http://matadornetwork.com/es/15-diferencias-entre-un-amigo-normal-y-uno-argentino/

Portenos, I'd be interested in your opinions on it. It's good castellano practice for me in the meantime!

Creideiki

DavieW
03-06-15, 07:28
http://matadornetwork.com/es/15-diferencias-entre-un-amigo-normal-y-uno-argentino/

Portenos, I'd be interested in your opinions on it. It's good castellano practice for me in the meantime!

CreideikiThey missed one out:

Un amigo normal es un amigo. Un amigo argentino le apuñalar por la espalda en un segundo.

Vampire
01-13-18, 12:52
I am sitting outside at a restaurant in Recoleta eating a late lunch, and a disgusting, smelly homeless guy goes walking up to to every table begging for money. When you tell him "lo siento", he just stares with his hand out. It was like he was not going to take no for an answer. It totally ruined the dining experience for me. Why do the staff allow this?

Later at night, I'm at McDonald's just sitting down to eat when some street kid walks inside and asks if he can have my Coke. I tell him "no" five times. It is like these people think if they are persistent, they will get their way. He asked a few other tables who refused, then started screaming all kind of bullshit inside, until the staff gave him a water and told him to get out.

So yeah, Argentina is the only place where I get harassed by bums while I am dining. Bon appetit!

Dickhead
01-13-18, 13:36
I would suggest that, instead of saying 'lo siento,' go with 'Largate!'

Gandolf50
01-13-18, 14:56
This happens in a lot of latin american countries. But here, the problem is in Argie land that the bums have more rights then you do. And if the "bum" is under 17 years old they can do anything, and I do mean anything they want because they cant be prosecuted. Hence the feeling of " No pasa nada" exists. So people are wary of "offending" the bums, because they might turn around and attck them. A sixteen year old can commit a murder and at the most will spend a hour or two in the station house while they ask him a few questions. Then he goes free. Mean while his parents and neigbhors are outside the station house protesting that the police are brutalising their only perfect angel of a son who walkson water and can do no wrong! Then the same people hold a protest and complain about all the crime............... Go figure.

Vampire
01-24-18, 15:00
I've seen in many cities (Bariloche, Bahia Blanca, Mar Del Plata, Cordoba) there are people who will claim ownership of all of the parking spots on a given block. If you want to park on that block, you have to give them money. They will protect vacant parking spaces with cones and buckets. The trapitos supposedly protect your car and may wash your windshield or the like for an additional tip. It is ridiculous that cities allow individuals to claim public property as their own and allow people to get shaked down like this.

Tres3
01-24-18, 17:02
I've seen in many cities (Bariloche, Bahia Blanca, Mar Del Plata, Cordoba) there are people who will claim ownership of all of the parking spots on a given block. If you want to park on that block, you have to give them money. They will protect vacant parking spaces with cones and buckets. The trapitos supposedly protect your car and may wash your windshield or the like for an additional tip. It is ridiculous that cities allow individuals to claim public property as their own and allow people to get shaked down like this.Welcome to BA. The people who allow the shakedown most likely get a cut of the money.

Tres3.

Sly One
02-16-18, 09:52
I've seen in many cities (Bariloche, Bahia Blanca, Mar Del Plata, Cordoba) there are people who will claim ownership of all of the parking spots on a given block. If you want to park on that block, you have to give them money. They will protect vacant parking spaces with cones and buckets. The trapitos supposedly protect your car and may wash your windshield or the like for an additional tip. It is ridiculous that cities allow individuals to claim public property as their own and allow people to get shaked down like this.Reminds me of a story i once heard...

I young kid comes up to the owner of a nice car which he had just parked.....

Mister if you want for $USD 5 I will look after your car....?

No necessary young man I have a Rottweiler in the back seat ...

The kid replys.."He knows how to put fires out does he ???".

W.T.F...Just pay the $USD 5.

Daddy Rulz
02-26-18, 03:27
I've seen in many cities (Bariloche, Bahia Blanca, Mar Del Plata, Cordoba) there are people who will claim ownership of all of the parking spots on a given block. If you want to park on that block, you have to give them money. They will protect vacant parking spaces with cones and buckets. The trapitos supposedly protect your car and may wash your windshield or the like for an additional tip. It is ridiculous that cities allow individuals to claim public property as their own and allow people to get shaked down like this.If you think about who would be responsible for making sure it doesn't happen and then what might the people who are involved in the business do in order to make sure that nothing stopped it you might have your answer.

Additionally it's not people who claim those spots, it's way way way more organized than that.

Big Boss Man
05-16-18, 16:33
Somehow I don't think that multi-millionaire Argentinean football players are going to have any problems scoring with Russian women with or without advice from management. I think if I could do it they can do it although I have never been to Russia. All my experience is based on what occurred in Berlin. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/16/argentina-fa-apology-pick-up-guide-russia-2018-world-cup.

Wild Walleye
05-22-18, 12:22
This happens in a lot of latin american countries. But here, the problem is in Argie land that the bums have more rights then you do. And if the "bum" is under 17 years old they can do anything, and I do mean anything they want because they cant be prosecuted. Hence the feeling of " No pasa nada" exists. So people are wary of "offending" the bums, because they might turn around and attck them. A sixteen year old can commit a murder and at the most will spend a hour or two in the station house while they ask him a few questions. Then he goes free. Mean while his parents and neigbhors are outside the station house protesting that the police are brutalising their only perfect angel of a son who walkson water and can do no wrong! Then the same people hold a protest and complain about all the crime............... Go figure.Sounds like the bums in Bs As are getting almost as bad as the bums in San Fran...

Shawman
06-05-18, 19:26
I've seen in many cities (Bariloche, Bahia Blanca, Mar Del Plata, Cordoba) there are people who will claim ownership of all of the parking spots on a given block. If you want to park on that block, you have to give them money. They will protect vacant parking spaces with cones and buckets. The trapitos supposedly protect your car and may wash your windshield or the like for an additional tip. It is ridiculous that cities allow individuals to claim public property as their own and allow people to get shaked down like this.Its not just like that in argentina, its also like that in thailand, so much so, that entire tent-shops are setup on the publicly funded sidewalks, making it dangerous for pedestrians who have to walk on the gutter-tiles and/or the street alongside moving cars!