PDA

View Full Version : Touts and louts

Mpexy
10-04-12, 13:21
Normally, PMs are just that. Private. But when a crude racist lout sends a racist rant, I have zero compunction in making it public.

I received this gem from uber-tout TL today based on a comment I made to an insult post / rant he made on his recommendations thread. All conveniently deleted now.

Racist PM from TL:

"Go Fuck Yourself!

Go Fuck Yourself You Fucking Spic!

If you don't like it then you can come see me asshole!

Indio de mierda!

Negro de basura!

Cojete Puto!

TL"

Tout TL on his recommendations thread made specific insults in a reply to mongers who disagree with his methods as "jealous","uneducated", and "unappreciative", followed by the usual crude insult of "sticking things up their asses". I replied as follows with the honesty to separate what is known as facts vs alleged.

"Jackson. Given the DIRECT resurfacing by TL of these insults, figure I have a right to reply. If he wanted things quiet, should have just kept his mouth shut and limited the reply to usual touting propaganda.

TL-

Jealous? Impossible. Got to be pretty low on life's totem pole to be jealous of a hypocritical touting pimp.

Uneducated? Should have thrown out the reverse insult, over educated really. Proud of it.

Non-appreciative? Yep. You're a self admitted drug using, disease vector (you self admitted to bareback anal and other highly risk intensive acts with hookers you farm out) that leeches a living from touting. I surely don't appreciate you adding yourself as a high risk vector into the chicas pool.

Your right to do whatever Jackson wants to allow on HIS board. But please don't pretend you're doing this from the goodness of your heart "for the good of the members on this board". At minimum you are a tout. Allegedly you are a pimp that whether direct or indirect gets some return. For sure you are a ticking time bomb disease vector. Not if, just when."

So pretty simple really. The right to tout is completely separate from spewing at minimum racist derogatory labels and given repeated trend, transparent racism against number of ethnicities. Your own thread or not, if you stir the pot again, should at least be able to take the heat of the replies or learn to keep your mouth closed.

SunSeeker
10-04-12, 13:43
Racist PM from TL:

"Go Fuck Yourself!

Indio de mierda!

Negro de basura!

Cojete Puto!

TL"Wow, another reason not to have anything to do with him.

TejanoLibre
10-04-12, 13:55
Normally, PMs are just that. Private. But when a crude racist lout sends a racist rant, I have zero compunction in making it public.

I received this gem from uber-tout TL today based on a comment I made to an insult post / rant he made on his recommendations thread. All conveniently deleted now.

Racist PM from TL:

"Go Fuck Yourself!

Indio de mierda!

Negro de basura!

Cojete Puto!

TL"

Tout TL on his recommendations thread made specific insults in a reply to mongers who disagree with his methods as "jealous","uneducated", and "unappreciative", followed by the usual crude insult of "sticking things up their asses". I replied as follows with the honesty to separate what is known as facts vs alleged.

"Jackson. Given the DIRECT resurfacing by TL of these insults, figure I have a right to reply. If he wanted things quiet, should have just kept his mouth shut and limited the reply to usual touting propaganda.

TL-

Jealous? Impossible. Got to be pretty low on life's totem pole to be jealous of a hypocritical touting pimp.

Uneducated? Should have thrown out the reverse insult, over educated really. Proud of it.

Non-appreciative? Yep. You're a self admitted drug using, disease vector (you self admitted to bareback anal and other highly risk intensive acts with hookers you farm out) that leeches a living from touting. I surely don't appreciate you adding yourself as a high risk vector into the chicas pool.

Your right to do whatever Jackson wants to allow on HIS board. But please don't pretend you're doing this from the goodness of your heart "for the good of the members on this board". At minimum you are a tout. Allegedly you are a pimp that whether direct or indirect gets some return. For sure you are a ticking time bomb disease vector. Not if, just when."

So pretty simple really. The right to tout is completely separate from spewing at minimum racist derogatory labels and given repeated trend, transparent racism against number of ethnicities. Your own thread or not, if you stir the pot again, should at least be able to take the heat of the replies or learn to keep your mouth closed.Which part did you NOT understand?

We have been through all of this before and you have the right to your opinion until it affects me directly.

If you continue to call me a diseased leech then I have the right to call you what I want.

"Spic" - No Spica de Inglese , obviously your English is lacking because you keep repeating yourself !

"Negro de Basura O or " de Cabeza" has NOTHING to do with anyone's race you fucking moron!

It talks about their mentality, like yours.

Overeducated? Show it then!

Just because you don't like BB Anal it's your problem and if you were better informed you would know that it poses very little risk to the male.

And yes, I sent it in a PM to avoid showing everyone how much of an idiot you are.

Mr. Red, White and Fucking Blue!

Did I forget to tell you to fuck yourself?

TL.

And yes, I try to help the girls .

Obviously you would NEVER do anything to help these girls for FREE!

Or anybody else.

Ans yes , your negative comments were deleated from my thread and I was kind enough to delete my own comments towards you to avoid this baby-like bullshit on your part !

Mpexy
10-04-12, 20:58
1. Yep. We've been through before, and based on Jackson putting law down, we all stopped, thread was locked and closed. So done. But YOU then conveniently brought it up AGAIN, your initiative, on your tout thread. If you wanted peace and quiet, shouldn't have shot your mouth off again.

2. Never called you a "diseased leech". I made two separate points, not both linked together. Read better or get better at making stuff up. I called you a "disease vector". And that is fact, not opinion. You admitted to your high risk acts, fine. You're an adult, you want to do that, groovy. But doesn't change that makes you by any informed opinion a vector for disease. Not if, just when.

Leech was in reference to you leech off others / chicas to gain some form of compensation. I specifically, to be honest and fair, stated that while above vector reference was a fact, that you self admitted, the leech and pimp part was allegation. That is my opinion. If ever proven to be fact, I will reference it as fact. Until then, just as you have a right to tout, my same right is to reply as opinion that you are a leech.

3."Go Fuck Yourself You Fucking Spic!" is the specific context in which you ranted the word "spic". How is that not a racist epithet? Yes, I do "spica de Inglese". You've stated repeatedly have lived in the states. Anyone from the states will tell you when anyone says "you fucking spic", that is a derogatory, racial epithet specifically pointed towards those of latin ethnicity. Congrats on trying to rationalize it now but no matter where people on this board is on the side of this conversation, hard to imagine someone is going to disagree "you fucking spic!" is not a racial epithet used in that context.

4. I made no reference to any of the other terms used in the PM, moron. I only quoted the "spic" slander / racial epithet, moron.

5."Just because you don't like BB Anal it's your problem and if you were better informed you would know that it poses very little risk to the male."

-hard to even start a rational reply here. Your body, do what you want. But claim that it "poses very little risk to the male". OMG, where to start. So I won't. Since this is what you believe and now factually claim here, you completely show how "uneducated" that YOU are by even trying to defend this bizarre statement. I won't go into how informed or better informed I am. Will just let members make their own minds up from this bizarre claim.

6. Completely agree re: PMs. As I said, PMs are just that and you can sand bag me all you want in PMs, throw standard insults, etc. But two factors you overlook that again I think most members of society including AP board members will say is when PMs stop being private and cross into fair game public. When you a) start throwing racist epithets, and be) imply or directly ask for an in person confrontation that may or may not turn physical.

"If you don't like it then you can come see me asshole!". What does that mean? Hard to believe you meant we'd sit down and have a coffee chat. What you ought to have said is if you don't like it, then don't use my services, and don't deliberately provoke me and I won't provoke you. Which is EXACTLY the status quo we had after Jackson shut us down last time. So it was ended. Finis. Done. Until of course you shot your mouth off again on your tout thread to start it up again.

Your own thread does not equal get to stir the pot up again, then after half day delete the posts you made + replies after they've been viewed and then say hey no fair, you're replying again to my own shit.

Which part did you NOT understand?

We have been through all of this before and you have the right to your opinion until it affects me directly.

If you continue to call me a diseased leech then I have the right to call you what I want.

"Spic". No Spica de Inglese, obviously your English is lacking because you keep repeating yourself!

"Negro de Basura O or " de Cabeza" has NOTHING to do with anyone's race you fucking moron!

It talks about their mentality, like yours.

Overeducated? Show it then!

Just because you don't like BB Anal it's your problem and if you were better informed you would know that it poses very little risk to the male.

And yes, I sent it in a PM to avoid showing everyone how much of an idiot you are.

Mr. Red, White and Fucking Blue!

Did I forget to tell you to fuck yourself?

TL.

And yes, I try to help the girls.

Obviously you would NEVER do anything to help these girls for FREE!

Or anybody else.

Ans yes, your negative comments were deleated from my thread and I was kind enough to delete my own comments towards you to avoid this baby-like bullshit on your part!

TejanoLibre
10-04-12, 21:41
1. Yep. We've been through before, and based on Jackson putting law down, we all stopped, thread was locked and closed. So done. But YOU then conveniently brought it up AGAIN, your initiative, on your tout thread. If you wanted peace and quiet, shouldn't have shot your mouth off again.

2. Never called you a "diseased leech". I made two separate points, not both linked together. Read better or get better at making stuff up. I called you a "disease vector". And that is fact, not opinion. You admitted to your high risk acts, fine. You're an adult, you want to do that, groovy. But doesn't change that makes you by any informed opinion a vector for disease. Not if, just when.

Leech was in reference to you leech off others / chicas to gain some form of compensation. I specifically, to be honest and fair, stated that while above vector reference was a fact, that you self admitted, the leech and pimp part was allegation. That is my opinion. If ever proven to be fact, I will reference it as fact. Until then, just as you have a right to tout, my same right is to reply as opinion that you are a leech.

3."Go Fuck Yourself You Fucking Spic!" is the specific context in which you ranted the word "spic". How is that not a racist epithet? Yes, I do "spica de Inglese". You've stated repeatedly have lived in the states. Anyone from the states will tell you when anyone says "you fucking spic", that is a derogatory, racial epithet specifically pointed towards those of latin ethnicity. Congrats on trying to rationalize it now but no matter where people on this board is on the side of this conversation, hard to imagine someone is going to disagree "you fucking spic!" is not a racial epithet used in that context.

4. I made no reference to any of the other terms used in the PM, moron. I only quoted the "spic" slander / racial epithet, moron.

5."Just because you don't like BB Anal it's your problem and if you were better informed you would know that it poses very little risk to the male."

-hard to even start a rational reply here. Your body, do what you want. But claim that it "poses very little risk to the male". OMG, where to start. So I won't. Since this is what you believe and now factually claim here, you completely show how "uneducated" that YOU are by even trying to defend this bizarre statement. I won't go into how informed or better informed I am. Will just let members make their own minds up from this bizarre claim.

6. Completely agree re: PMs. As I said, PMs are just that and you can sand bag me all you want in PMs, throw standard insults, etc. But two factors you overlook that again I think most members of society including AP board members will say is when PMs stop being private and cross into fair game public. When you a) start throwing racist epithets, and be) imply or directly ask for an in person confrontation that may or may not turn physical.

"If you don't like it then you can come see me asshole!". What does that mean? Hard to believe you meant we'd sit down and have a coffee chat. What you ought to have said is if you don't like it, then don't use my services, and don't deliberately provoke me and I won't provoke you. Which is EXACTLY the status quo we had after Jackson shut us down last time. So it was ended. Finis. Done. Until of course you shot your mouth off again on your tout thread to start it up again.

Your own thread does not equal get to stir the pot up again, then after half day delete the posts you made + replies after they've been viewed and then say hey no fair, you're replying again to my own shit.Your so boring!

You started it by blasting my honest Thank You for a positive post about Mia 2 under my thread.

Had you kept your mouth shut I would not have blasted you in the PRIVATE MESSAGE!

If you quit lying, defaming my character and having a general Hissy Fit then I will quit blasting you.

Go get laid! It's easy in BA.

Unless your an asshole.

TL.

P. S. I don't drink coffee.

Mpexy
10-04-12, 22:08
Had you limited your original thank you reply to that, would have been status quo. Jackson's board, his rules.

But in the posts you deleted, prior to sending any pm to me, your "honest Thank you for a positive post" included the needless flames of blasting the "jealous","uneducated","unappreciative" and needs "sticks up their asses" other mongers who don't appreciate you.

Nice try, invent another lie. Basic point. If you don't want to stir shit up, don't stir the pot in your own thread them claim you are only replying in kind.

Your so boring!

You started it by blasting my honest Thank You for a positive post about Mia 2 under my thread.

Had you kept your mouth shut I would not have blasted you in the PRIVATE MESSAGE!

If you quit lying, defaming my character and having a general Hissy Fit then I will quit blasting you.

Go get laid! It's easy in BA.

Unless your an asshole.

TL.

P. S. I don't drink coffee.

TejanoLibre
10-05-12, 03:51
Had you limited your original thank you reply to that, would have been status quo. Jackson's board, his rules.

But in the posts you deleted, prior to sending any pm to me, your "honest Thank you for a positive post" included the needless flames of blasting the "jealous","uneducated","unappreciative" and needs "sticks up their asses" other mongers who don't appreciate you.

Nice try, invent another lie. Basic point. If you don't want to stir shit up, don't stir the pot in your own thread them claim you are only replying in kind.I graciously deleted my response and sent you an e-mail to avoid your unbacked BS!

Leave it alone!

Thank You for your help!

TL.

P. S. Want to have a coffee?

Oh, but I am kind to those that deserve it! I will Pardon you!

Miami Bob
10-06-12, 07:19
Admin:PLEASE set some limits for TL. He seems unable to exercise any form of judgement.

TejanoLibre
10-07-12, 05:17
Admin:PLEASE set some limits for TL. He seems unable to exercise any form of judgement."You will only be remembered for the rules you break not the rules you follow."

Douglas MacArthur.

TL

El Perro
10-07-12, 12:25
"You will only be remembered for the rules you break not the rules you follow."

Douglas MacArthur.

TLI always thought that was from John Blutarsky. Nice one either way.

Mpexy
11-07-12, 03:49
For posting in this thread. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7322-Cuidad-de-la-Paz-502

The incredibly dumb, not borderline but actual example of a rape act that I hope gets him booted pronto before some zealous reporter type casts this board and all associated with it as sexual mongers that want to get away with rape. With the zinger line being rape-monger-X is so callous he doesn't give a shit if the dumb chick who let him use her by surprise bareback and shot off inside her gets her pregnant because surely the women down here may or may not usually be on the pill.

Also what happens if she is on all 4's and you take off the rubber and insert it into her w / o asking for permission? I would assume she would raise hell & if she is part of a PV then the Madam would demand for more money?
I must have phrased it in a bad way. I was trying to ask about vaginal sex and I meant inserting w / o rubber into her (not anal). How is this viewed upon in terms of hygiene, safety, STI / D etc. I'm sure w / o permission would make it a problem if she is not okay with it, but how big of a problem? Would she end it right there or raise hell to some extent? Anyone experienced this before.

Are women down here usually (on the pill)?

AllIWantIsLove
11-08-12, 03:26
... surely the women down here may or may not usually be on the pill.A similar comment appeared a few months ago and I've been waiting for guys to contribute what they know on this subject. I find the notion that these girls would not religiously use birth control shocking. We often comment on their lack of business acumen, knowledge of international affairs, etc. But I would think that girls must understand that getting pregnant is going to complicate their lives. And condoms do break (and surely they know that).

Does anyone KNOW girls who do not use birth control? And by birth control I mean measures short of abortion.

Bob

Gandolf50
11-08-12, 07:00
A similar comment appeared a few months ago and I've been waiting for guys to contribute what they know on this subject. I find the notion that these girls would not religiously use birth control shocking. We often comment on their lack of business acumen, knowledge of international affairs, etc. But I would think that girls must understand that getting pregnant is going to complicate their lives. And condoms do break (and surely they know that).

Does anyone KNOW girls who do not use birth control? And by birth control I mean measures short of abortion.

BobI know more then a few who end up pregnant at least once a year if not more. Its always "the rubber broke!" A few others repeatedly use the "morning after" pill. When you ask them why don't they use some form of protection (other then a rubber) they have a million excuses,"it makes me fat","it makes me sick", etc. Etc. Most never go to a doctor for a prescription, they just go buy what ever contraceptive pill or what ever and start taking them. Usually without reading the directions. They all have a different opinion on when to start taking the pills etc. Or,"I need to start on a specific day?". Many just have the kid! You would think they would take a little better care but then maybe they just want to collect the $270p monthly that Christina gives out!

Dickhead
11-08-12, 13:00
While All I Want is Love may find it shocking, I knew several that never used birth control, including one who had seven kids by four different guys. This as in know Know, like be friends with them for years. The one with seven kids had the first one when she was 13.

Gandolf50
11-09-12, 09:15
The current dream of a lot of lower class Argentine girls is to have 7 kids and collect a life long pension from CFK for adding to her voter pool. I know people who have had as many as 15 kids and collect a nice sum from this "social program"

Dickhead
11-09-12, 14:22
I heard that was a flat amount for seven kids or more. In other words, the eighth and ninth etc do not get you more money. Is that incorrect?

Gandolf50
11-09-12, 14:29
I heard that was a flat amount for seven kids or more. In other words, the eighth and ninth etc do not get you more money. Is that incorrect?I'm not sure, but I can ask. Unless anyone else knows for sure?

TejanoLibre
11-09-12, 16:54
I heard that was a flat amount for seven kids or more. In other words, the eighth and ninth etc do not get you more money. Is that incorrect?I have been told that the girls receive $270. 00 pesos per month per child without a minimum or maximum so the poor breed like rats and they are also the ones that you see in the government funded "Pro Christina" marches. Not likely to be anybody that any one of us would even look at much less fuck.

Birth Control :

The majority of the working girls do NOT use birth control and get pregnant 2 or 3 times a year, some on purpose to trap a client or they just love babies and some knowing that they can just go to the pharmacy and buy the "3 months after" pill; at $518. 00 pesos it's not a cheap set of pills and it's NOT 100% either. Prescription required unless you go to my favorite little pharmacy. Still, I guess it's a lot cheaper than an abortion although they have just recently talked about free and legal abortions in BA only, it may have actually passed.

So back to the pulling off the rubber and sticking it in question :

They do slip off on their own sometimes but I think the Chica in the Privado or any other place is going to get super pissed-off and may call the police, scream, hit you, etc. Just a good idea to ask first, all they can say is no. I do know a lot of girls that will allow bareback if you don't cum, they prefer it that way.

Everybody would prefer Bare Back if it was'nt for those pesky little things that you can catch and spread.

Things with abbreviated names usually, H. I. V, S. T. D (that one covers ALL of them ).

Have Fun,

Nice weather change! From 38 to 14! Yahoo!

TL

Gandolf50
11-09-12, 17:14
I have been told that the girls receive $270. 00 pesos per month per child without a minimum or maximum so the poor breed like rats and they are also the ones that you see in the government funded "Pro Christina" marches. Not likely to be anybody that any one of us would even look at much less fuck.

TLThe 270 pesos a month is a different social program that starts when the mother is 3 months pregnant up to when the kid finishes school. The one I was talking about is for women who have had 7 or more children and they collect for LIFE! (Or until such time Argentina gets a new president). I know one of my neighbors collects this program and only 2 of her 8 children were born in Argentina but she still collects. She is 78 yrs old and lives off this "pension".

Member #3320
11-09-12, 17:19
In some countries in the world, the government pays money to keep less than 2 kids!

And in some country including scandavian countries, government pays to have more than 2 kids!

Why can't they just open world doors/break up all man made boundaries and let just everybody be where ever they want to be.

TejanoLibre
11-09-12, 17:20
The 270 pesos a month is a different social program that starts when the mother is 3 months pregnant up to when the kid finishes school. The one I was talking about is for women who have had 7 or more children and they collect for LIFE! (Or until such time Argentina gets a new president). I know one of my neighbors collects this program and only 2 of her 8 children were born in Argentina but she still collects. She is 78 yrs old and lives off this "pension".Yes, I know a woman that has ten children and does receive something but she's only 45 or something like that.

No idea what it pays.

TL

WorldTravel69
11-13-12, 05:15
AC DC was there a little while ago, did you Miss It?

http://acdczone.com/news/acdc-to-release-black-ice-live-cddvd-in-may-2011