PDA

View Full Version : Any Mongers in Santiago, Chile?

Gtbguy
10-25-12, 18:28
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm in Santiago for a week and I'm wondering where I should look for the chicas and I am in Marriott hotel. I'm not looking for the super expensive chicas just a nice down to earth and.

Affordable young lady.

Thanks!

Mpexy
10-25-12, 21:05
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm in Santiago for a week and I'm wondering where I should look for the chicas and I am in Marriott hotel. I'm not looking for the super expensive chicas just a nice down to earth and.

Affordable young lady.

Thanks!There's a whole other board run by the same el jefe running this Argentina specific one. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/

Suggest you post on board there and likely have far more luck in response as well as be on topic

BlueFalcon
10-25-12, 21:24
There's a whole other board run by the same el jefe running this Argentina specific one.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/

Suggest you post on board there and likely have far more luck in response as well as be on topicYou are close to Soffia's apt near Metro Tobalaba. Check out www.laestokada.cl And click on Soffia (at the top of the page). You will not be disappointed. She runs 40-50K CLP. Real sweetie, speaks English and Portuguese as well. Her apt. Bldg, Econmenderos 200 is aparantly full of chicas.

I hope this helps.

Bf

TejanoLibre
10-26-12, 23:26
Hi fellow mongers,

Affordable young lady.

Thanks!Try to contact Sly One or David _ 33 from this AP site before you go to Lima.

They own Lima and they are both good guys.

Tell them Hello, ,

TL.

Any Luck with your doors?

Gtbguy
10-27-12, 00:53
You are close to Soffia's apt near Metro Tobalaba. Check out.

www.laestokada.cl

And click on Soffia (at the top of the page). You will not be disappointed. She runs 40-50K CLP. Real sweetie, speaks English and Portuguese as well. Her apt. Bldg, Econmenderos 200 is aparantly full of chicas.

I hope this helps.

BfPerfect, exactly what I needed.

Thanks

Gtbguy
10-27-12, 00:56
Try to contact Sly One or David _ 33 from this AP site before you go to Lima.

They own Lima and they are both good guys.

Tell them Hello, ,

TL.

Any Luck with your doors?Bummer, I just left Lima and now I'm in Santiago. I have a couple of leads here so we'll see it works out. Any additional help would be appreciated. I will be coming down here quite.

Often.

No luck with the doors.

Esten
10-27-12, 15:54
Gtb, I have been to Santiago three times, here's a few notes.

First a thread here with some info: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6556-Santiago-Chile

Night clubs. Expensive but good to very good quality. I recommend a visit to Platinum Club at least to have a look, it's probably the top upscale club I have ever been to (a notch higher than Madahos and Black). Other clubs are Diosas, Champagne Club, Lucas Bar, Fabiano Rossi, Pasapoga, Veneto, My Place. The last one is smaller and cheaper.

Independents. Plenty in the range $100-$150 US at sites like relaxchile.cl and sexo.cl. Lots of silicone. 'Americana' means BBBJ.

Note some hotels are not chica-friendly or may add a surcharge. If you have booked your room for 2 people, you may be able to argue against a surcharge if it comes up.

Bottom line it's a great place to monger if you have $$$$$. I had some very hot chicas in this town (several of whom were actually from Colombia). I didn't explore too much of the lower to mid-range, but the site BlueFalcon posted is probably the best for current, local info.

Gtbguy
10-27-12, 22:36
Gtb, I have been to Santiago three times, here's a few notes.

First a thread here with some info:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6556-Santiago-Chile

Night clubs. Expensive but good to very good quality. I recommend a visit to Platinum Club at least to have a look, it's probably the top upscale club I have ever been to (a notch higher than Madahos and Black). Other clubs are Diosas, Champagne Club, Lucas Bar, Fabiano Rossi, Pasapoga, Veneto, My Place. The last one is smaller and cheaper.

Independents. Plenty in the range $100-$150 US at sites like relaxchile. CL and sexo. CL. Lots of silicone. 'Americana' means BBBJ.

Note some hotels are not chica-friendly or may add a surcharge. If you have booked your room for 2 people, you may be able to argue against a surcharge if it comes up.

Bottom line it's a great place to monger if you have $$$$$. I had some very hot chicas in this town (several of whom were actually from Colombia). I didn't explore too much of the lower to mid-range, but the site BlueFalcon posted is probably the best for current, local info.Thanks Esten, I'll looking into these.