PDA

View Full Version : Privado Viewing Fees

TejanoLibre
10-31-12, 17:03
Privado Viewing Fees :

Ridiculous as it may sound I can remember that this has happened to various guys on this board, maybe even The King, Worldtravel69.

It's been years since I had heard about this practice, something about the woman not buzzing the guy out, etc. I can tell you that at Esmeralda 517 the receptionist / madam gave 3 of us a hard time for not picking any of the girls one afternoon; something about wasting their time, etc. It was not a good time for those cunts to give me a hard time so I really laid in to them about how they should kiss my ass because I have been sending them business for years. Oh well, I'm not going to miss the place, never really liked it but was a last resort on late nights. I think I can go at 4 am but will not at 4pm.

So who has had xp with a viewing fee?

TL

PickCherry12
11-02-12, 18:09
Been there many times and always got a good choice. But I had a similar experience at Suipacha 774 1D. Got in, then I asked to use the bathroom first before the presentation. Then chicas lined up and I didn't like any. When I told madam that no thanks, she was like you got to pay 30 pesos for using the bathroom. I didn't want to protest much so I just paid and left.

Privado Viewing Fees :

Ridiculous as it may sound I can remember that this has happened to various guys on this board, maybe even The King, Worldtravel69.

It's been years since I had heard about this practice, something about the woman not buzzing the guy out, etc. I can tell you that at Esmeralda 517 the receptionist / madam gave 3 of us a hard time for not picking any of the girls one afternoon; something about wasting their time, etc. It was not a good time for those cunts to give me a hard time so I really laid in to them about how they should kiss my ass because I have been sending them business for years. Oh well, I'm not going to miss the place, never really liked it but was a last resort on late nights. I think I can go at 4 am but will not at 4pm.

So who has had xp with a viewing fee?

TL