PDA

View Full Version : Reports on each chica

SimpleWrangler
11-05-12, 22:54
I was reading this thread.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7323-Lola-Mimosa

I wish to put some information online in return but I find it so hard, since girls they change their names and phone numbers that makes impossible to discuss about each girl in particular.

I find much better to make points on the living, spots and nightclubs, so you get prevented of rip-offs and you can get knowledge about where to go and where not to go.

Daddy Rulz
11-06-12, 00:09
I was reading this thread.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7323-Lola-Mimosa

I wish to put some information online in return but I find it so hard, since girls they change their names and phone numbers that makes impossible to discuss about each girl in particular.

I find much better to make points on the living, spots and nightclubs, so you get prevented of rip-offs and you can get knowledge about where to go and where not to go.It's one of the bizarre Argie things hoss. I was at a PV the other day and the girl was on their website with three different profiles, three different names, three different numbers, then at the PV she didn't use any of them. That would be like Coke calling itself, fizzy, cola, and sparky, then at the store having the label read drinky. Don't even bother trying to figure it out.

Dickhead
11-06-12, 00:42
And then they have different names and nicknames in real life too. My first amigovia's name was Stella Maris but her family called her Tita. Another one was Roxana Lorena and some of her relatives called her Roxana and some Lorena and some Babi which she refused to explain. Nicknames are very common all over the Spanish speaking world and will often refer to some unfortunate characteristic or disaster that has befallen a person, such as Manco, Rengo, Tuerto, Nano (for midget "enano") and things of this nature. The other rich source of nicknames, given that there is almost always a bunch of siblings, is how your siblings cutely mispronounce your name. So a name like Celaya becomes Lala, etc.

El Perro
11-06-12, 02:22
Her name was Magil and she called herself Lil, but everyone knew her as Nancy.

Dickhead
11-06-12, 04:29
Later reprised in 'The Further Adventures of Nick Danger. '

Drink to me only with thine fox.

El Perro
11-06-12, 10:46
Later reprised in 'The Further Adventures of Nick Danger. '

Drink to me only with thine fox.He stopped on a dime. Unfortunately, the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket.

Hollywood124
08-15-14, 00:08
I had a great time with Kiara from Eva's Online today. Petite and very light weighing about 95 pounds, Kiara was very romantic and passionate. She works Monday through Saturday, 12:00 (noon) to 19:00 or 20:00. (Info available on Eva's site). 350 ARS for regular and 450 ARS for completo. Very recommended and I will definetly repeat.

Hollywood124
08-16-14, 22:40
I was so very happy with the "GFE" with Kiara that I saw here again today. A wonderful slim and lightweight Spinner, extremely good atitude and willing to please. She went all out 100% for me. Very recommened. I will repeat.

I also wanted to try her partner Lizet who on the Eva's website looks like a modest school teacher but she had taken another guy by the time I arrived. She told me to wait 30 minutes outside. So I waited in the stairwell and after 30 minutes I rang the bell. Her customer left and she said she can only see me for 30 minutes. I declined and left. I will not see Lizet and I do not recommend her.

I also, did not see Aurora / Maria. She advertised a free 30 minute session if I would bring her candy from the USA, I did bring her a 1 kilo bag of M&Ms (peanut butter) and a 2 kilo container of red licorice. So when I arrived now she changes the transaction and wants me to pay for an additional 90 minutes. So, I was to pay for 2 hours and she would give me 30 minutes free. NO! I don't do business with scammers. I did not see Aurora / Maria and I did not give her the 3 kilos of candy either. I did drive 2 hours roundtrip to get the candy as I live very far from town. I do NOT recommend Aurora / Maria and I do NOT recommend bringing her anything back from the USA. I heard from a friend that she was complaining that I did not give her the candy. Sorry, but I gave the candy to my maids. They enjoyed the red licorice and peanut butter M&Ms. And they were very happy!

Thomaso276
08-16-14, 22:56
I was so very happy with the "GFE" with Kiara that I saw here again today. A wonderful slim and lightweight Spinner, extremely good atitude and willing to please. She went all out 100% for me. Very recommened. I will repeat.

I also wanted to try her partner Lizet who on the Eva's website looks like a modest school teacher but she had taken another guy by the time I arrived. She told me to wait 30 minutes outside. So I waited in the stairwell and after 30 minutes I rang the bell. Her customer left and she said she can only see me for 30 minutes. I declined and left. I will not see Lizet and I do not recommend her.

I also, did not see Aurora / Maria. She advertised a free 30 minute session if I would bring her candy from the USA, I did bring her a 1 kilo bag of M&Ms (peanut butter) and a 2 kilo container of red licorice. So when I arrived now she changes the transaction and wants me to pay for an additional 90 minutes. So, I was to pay for 2 hours and she would give me 30 minutes free. NO! I don't do business with scammers. I did not see Aurora / Maria and I did not give her the 3 kilos of candy either. I did drive 2 hours roundtrip to get the candy as I live very far from town. I do NOT recommend Aurora / Maria and I do NOT recommend bringing her anything back from the USA. I heard from a friend that she was complaining that I did not give her the candy. Sorry, but I gave the candy to my maids. They enjoyed the red licorice and peanut butter M&Ms. And they were very happy!Jeez, buy candy at the airport.

Aurora
08-16-14, 23:04
You know what Hollywood, I am really sorry that you misunderstood. The 30 free min. Are after my minumum of 2 hours, you are the only one who misunderstood, every other client understood perfectly well what I meant. How am I going to work for a bag of candy? That is ridiculous, I have a family to take care of.

It is very sad on your part, to write about me, without even knowing who I am, you ruin my reputation. The last thing that I am is a scammer. I am not a clock watcher and at times I stay an hour more and DO NOT charge. The only thing that you show by attacking me this way, is that you have hatred inside as a human being.

Also, the complaints that you were hearing about, they weren t about the Reeses, I have many other beautiful clients that brought me down candy and other things, I was complaining because you sent me a mail whinning that you had NO MONEY and then all of a sudden you get 3 girls. Again, if there was a misunderstanding, as adults that we are, you could have settled it with me, but I guess that putting everything public fills your soul. Good for you, enjoy it. If it makes you happy, keep going.

I am a beautiful human being, and I love what I do. You attacking me without knowing me at all, really bothers me, but hey, I will find it inside me to forgive you. Hatred ruins the soul and I will not stop being sweet and understanding just because one person attacks me. I will ALWAYS defend myself though, and I will always fight for what's right. What you just did here, was uncalled for.

I hope this made you happy.

For the rest of you (many who already know me), I hope you don t really think that I am a scammer.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Thomaso276
08-17-14, 00:10
I am not a client but I do know this girl. She's no scammer. I don't know Hollywood but you don't drop $10 worth of candy on the table and get a blowjob. The candy sweetens the deal, it's not the payment!

Cowboy2
08-17-14, 11:31
I am not a client but I do know this girl. She's no scammer. I don't know Hollywood but you don't drop $10 worth of candy on the table and get a blowjob. The candy sweetens the deal, it's not the payment!I have had many experiences with Maria and would agree with Thomaso. She is punctual, does what she says, and often stays well beyond the agreed to time. You missed a great experience.

Hollywood124
08-17-14, 14:41
I had a wonderful time with Natacha. Although she was not the girl that Eva's advertises, this Natacha was about 10 kilos more heavier and about 10 years older. She had very old fashion pointed glasses that they used in the 1950's. Wonderful GFE and I would recommend her. I will repeat.

I had a great week in BsAs. Full report to follow.

Tres3
03-24-18, 14:53
It seems that Augustina deletes any post that does not report her in a positive light.

Tres3.

Dickhead
03-24-18, 15:56
As does Jesica.

Ricker
03-24-18, 22:52
It seems that Augustina deletes any post that does not report her in a positive light.

Tres3.I wonder why that is? Lol.

I was with her once.

Nice lady.

She does post, however, outdated photos of herself.

She’s not bad looking, just not the thin sexy babe that she posts.

Daddy Rulz
03-25-18, 07:42

Tres3.

As does Jesica.When somebody starts a thread they have limited moderation privileges on that thread (they can delete posts).

So, since it's Argentina, you can just count up the number of deleted posts, compare that to the number of positive posts, then divide by the number of positive reviews written by long time non oligarchical seniors (those guys who just love paying 200 dollars for something that can be had for 100) and that will give you some kind of idea about how good a job she does.

For my money, well you guys know where my money goes.

Aiwil2
03-25-18, 19:04
But if I understand how it works anyone of us could start a parallel thread and never delete any posts from it. I.E. For every "Whoever" thread there could be a "Whoever Uncensored" thread that Whoever had no control over.

Dickhead
03-26-18, 07:30
But if I understand how it works anyone of us could start a parallel thread and never delete any posts from it. I.E. For every "Whoever" thread there could be a "Whoever Uncensored" thread that Whoever had no control over.Yup. Like the 'What's her name ain't worth 200 dollars' thread, for example.

Daddy Rulz
03-26-18, 10:58
But if I understand how it works anyone of us could start a parallel thread and never delete any posts from it. I.E. For every "Whoever" thread there could be a "Whoever Uncensored" thread that Whoever had no control over.Yup but you should stick it under "independent chicas" and try and make sure that there isn't one already.

RObertoalas
12-19-20, 09:58
Hahaha, what a find, right?

TejanoLibre
08-15-21, 03:00
Yup. Like the 'What's her name ain't worth 200 dollars' thread, for example.I wish I could take a picture of the look on your face when one of the regular boys GLADLY hands over $1,000.00 Bucks for 1 Fuck!

Priceless!

No Doubt!

Be Yourself!

TL.

Bearsputnik
02-15-22, 20:32
Just moved to argentina and looking at independents.

Anyone have experience with Argentinaxp.com?

Looks way too polished and put together to be legit, but you honestly never know. Too bad this entire forum is so dead. I might have to try a girl or two off of it and hopefully don't get "black widowed".