PDA

View Full Version : Micaela

SimpleWrangler
11-07-12, 16:58
She is findable at Madaho for about ARS 1. 200.

Stunning girl. Brunette with a flat stomach and artificial boobies.

But she is also findable operating at her apartment, she has an ad on area-VIP. Com.

A good friend recommended this strategy and I spent ARS 500 and no entrance fees nor copas.

Good Deal for me! Her apartment needs a decorator, Microcentro, corrientes ave. Next time I will make her come by my flat, but she wanted extra ARS 150 for transportation.

SunSeeker
11-07-12, 17:12

But she is also findable operating at her apartment, she has an ad on area-VIP. Com.

A good friend recommended this strategy and I spent ARS 500 and no entrance fees nor copas.

Good Deal for me! Her apartment needs a decorator, Microcentro, corrientes ave. Next time I will make her come by my flat, but she wanted extra ARS 150 for transportation.Glad to read you didn't pay the black-madaho-boliche rip-off fees. And just think, you can f*k her again with the money you saved! Bonus!

Daddy Rulz
11-07-12, 17:19

Good Deal for me! Her apartment needs a decorator, Microcentro, corrientes ave. Next time I will make her come by my flat, but she wanted extra ARS 150 for transportation.Smart move. Any chance you could share some more info? BBBJ, CIM, Cola. Inquiring minds want to know. Also unlike the local forums writing addresses (unless you said you wouldn't) are ok here.

SimpleWrangler
11-08-12, 01:28
Smart move. Any chance you could share some more info? BBBJ, CIM, Cola. Inquiring minds want to know. Also unlike the local forums writing addresses (unless you said you wouldn't) are ok here.My answer was ready and lite went off, affected half Buenos Aires. Anyway, yes she did BBBJ I cum inside and no CIM and she was very special doing it, like moaning and I would say she cum for real. 15 35923725 her mobile.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/mica/pagina/fotos.htm

Member #3320
11-08-12, 02:36
Thanks simplewrangler. Highly appreciated.

Was she a clock watcher?

Dfk, GFE?

SimpleWrangler
11-09-12, 16:02
Thanks simplewrangler. Highly appreciated.

Was she a clock watcher?

Dfk, GFE?No clock watcher, however I stayed for 1 hour no extension, DFK yes and GFE no.

Real GFE it's like dinning together and staying at least 1 night together.

In this case, was only about sex.

Mpexy
11-09-12, 16:26

Good Deal for me! Her apartment needs a decorator, Microcentro, corrientes ave. Next time I will make her come by my flat, but she wanted extra ARS 150 for transportation.Good review and thumbs up on this strategy.

But to be fair, it's also not quite apples to apples to compare that 500 vs 1200.

Unless you don't negotiate at all, that 1200 with most Madahos or Blacks girls is going to get you more than an hour session. Some only a 'long hour' 90 min, some couple to 3+, some toda la noche. But you can ask, and once you get the idea down and stay disciplined, you don't buy a chica a drink before you nail down price, session, etc.

Again, seeing the chick out of the club is a nice move. But unless you are a 1-popper where the minimum 500 makes sense, a more apples to apples comparison would be paying the 500x2 or whatever discount she gives on multi hour sessions for the same multi-hour session you get for the 1200.

SimpleWrangler
11-10-12, 14:27
Good review and thumbs up on this strategy.

But to be fair, it's also not quite apples to apples to compare that 500 vs 1200.So, you think is better picking the girl from Madaho's?

Mpexy
11-10-12, 15:40
So, you think is better picking the girl from Madaho's?English must not be your first language, which is fine since Spanish is not mine.

My statement was simply noting price comparison of an hourly rate is not directly apples to apples against a club girl who may or may not include additional hours into the session she leaves with you for.

Better, worse, or any sort of qualifiers which has or does not have more value wasn't anywhere in my post. You can make your own decision on that. My point was and is solely that claiming savings between the 500 hour rate vs 1200 Madahos takeout rate is a fallacy because the only scenario that works is if you assume the Madahos session is equal or less time than whatever hour or long hour is included with the hourly rate. And anyone who goes to Madahos enough can attest that unless you just don't want to negotiate it is fairly easy with most girls to get multi hour sessions.

Basically the first hour costs heck of lot more with a Madahos gal. However the odds of a toda la noche is much higher, especially if you negotiate well.

Which is "better" has no real answer other than to the personal individual.

Daddy Rulz
11-10-12, 16:19
No clock watcher, however I stayed for 1 hour no extension, DFK yes and GFE no.

Real GFE it's like dinning together and staying at least 1 night together.

In this case, was only about sex.Just something to think about. IMHO when most guys use the term GFE they aren't really refering to an activity but an attitude. In my mind when I say a girl is GFE it means she's like Evian or Jessica of old. They treat you sweetly, want to kiss and be affectionate and aren't professional or mechanical.

I do not mean to be critical, just offering my help on semantics to improve communication. If anybody thinks I'm offbase about this let me know so I can modify my postings.

Albert Punter
11-16-12, 00:55
Daddy you are totally right.
GFE experience is when working girl doesn't act in the room as such but as she was your GF.
It is not necessarily linked to any extra activity like dining out, for example.

Just something to think about. IMHO when most guys use the term GFE they aren't really refering to an activity but an attitude. In my mind when I say a girl is GFE it means she's like Evian or Jessica of old. They treat you sweetly, want to kiss and be affectionate and aren't professional or mechanical.

I do not mean to be critical, just offering my help on semantics to improve communication. If anybody thinks I'm offbase about this let me know so I can modify my postings.

SimpleWrangler
11-16-12, 05:46
In my life I banged mechanical girls kind of real robots.

The more robotic girls I've seen were in Amsterdam.

No girl in BA was like that.

This girl in particular was OK for BA but I would not say it was the best sex of my life.

I think it's hard to measure how mechanical a girl can be.

Some times I find myself being mechanical too.

SimpleWrangler
11-16-12, 06:05
unless you just don't want to negotiateApples to apples a negotiated rate against a non negotiated rate.

Mpexy
11-16-12, 13:35
Apples to apples a negotiated rate against a non negotiated rate.I don't think you quite get what the normal vernacular usage of apples to apples means then

SimpleWrangler
11-16-12, 14:05
I don't thinkThinking is a momentary dismissal of irrelevancies.

Mpexy
11-16-12, 17:45
Thinking is a momentary dismissal of irrelevancies.It's irrelevant to quote a snippet rather than the actual quote.

"I don't think" vs."I don't think you quite get what the normal vernacular usage of apples to apples means then"

Rather than admit you incorrectly compared a base price of 500 v 1200 when services and time given for the latter are radically different than the former, you resort to trite one liners attempting the intellectual facade you clearly do not possess.

SimpleWrangler
11-17-12, 05:27
"I don't think" vs."I don't think you quite get what the normal vernacular usage of apples to apples means then"Do you realize how retarded that sounds?

Gandolf50
11-17-12, 08:21
Can we move this pissing match somewhere else?

Mpexy
11-17-12, 18:40
Can we move this pissing match somewhere else?Back on point then. Comparing price savings of a set price 500 / hr Internet chica that you get only one hour or even long hour, with 1200 Madahos chica you get half night or longer and / or whatever else you can negotiate (and if she won't, move onto next without chica drink expended) are not apples to apples comparisons. You may prefer one or the other, but saying one has so much more value is nonsense unless you equalize the services provided to make price the only true variable. Hence simple wrangler is just wrong.

Snippeting a partial slice of few words out of a quote to make a mindless existential reply is also rather pointless. Contradict someone on their full quote, not an out of context snip.

And if this is a pissing match for disagreeing with fundamentally flawed statements, the whole board would be rather empty if disagreeing with someone was the bar for a "pissing match". I presume in your own posting history there won't be one thread where you've politely but firmly disagreed with someone's statement?

WhiteCat
11-18-12, 19:50
Back on point then. Comparing price savings of a set price 500 / hr Internet chica that you get only one hour or even long hour, with 1200 Madahos chica you get half night or longer and / or whatever else you can negotiate (and if she won't, move onto next without chica drink expended) are not apples to apples comparisons. You may prefer one or the other, but saying one has so much more value is nonsense unless you equalize the services provided to make price the only true variable. Hence simple wrangler is just wrong.

Snippeting a partial slice of few words out of a quote to make a mindless existential reply is also rather pointless. Contradict someone on their full quote, not an out of context snip.

And if this is a pissing match for disagreeing with fundamentally flawed statements, the whole board would be rather empty if disagreeing with someone was the bar for a "pissing match". I presume in your own posting history there won't be one thread where you've politely but firmly disagreed with someone's statement?The way I see it is the girl was making no money at 1200 so she decided to go to 500. At this point the matter should be a discussion about her service instead of her price. "Savings" is a moot point. As far as a pissing match, you guys should go out and have a beer.