PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Elections in the USA

Daddy Rulz
11-08-12, 12:42
Marco Rubio v Joe Biden.

Just thought I would get the conversation started since the election cycle starts tomorrow.

Member #2041
11-08-12, 13:17
Marco Rubio v Joe Biden.

Just thought I would get the conversation started since the election cycle starts tomorrow.I wouldn't be surprised with Rubio, but I'm pretty sure it will be Hillary on the Democratic side.

Dickhead
11-09-12, 00:24
If Obamacare is costing all these jobs, how come jobs are up since it was passed? Just curious.

Daddy Rulz
11-09-12, 03:47
I wouldn't be surprised with Rubio, but I'm pretty sure it will be Hillary on the Democratic side.With the impending move to the left by Fox, Hillary might be the GOP nominee.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/sean-hannity-immigration-pathway-to-citizenship_n_2096255.html

Toymann
11-09-12, 08:25
If Obamacare is costing all these jobs, how come jobs are up since it was passed? Just curious.Too funny dick. Do you believe everything you hear from the administration. Kinda like the 7. 9 % unemployment rate. Life in the ivory tower must be so fun! LMAO! Don't be offended. I know you really believe these figures and are such a free thinker that you have achieved ultimate peace (caddy shack. LOL). You're investment advice and strategy are particularly enlightening. Keep up the good work. Just an FYI. Suggest you look at index trading going forward. Monger on dude. Toymann

Member #2041
11-09-12, 12:45
With the impending move to the left by Fox, Hillary might be the GOP nominee.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/sean-hannity-immigration-pathway-to-citizenship_n_2096255.htmlYou know what they say: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

Dickhead
11-09-12, 23:42
Why does this CIA guy have to resign because he had an affair? Who gives a shit? Only in the US would this happen.

TejanoLibre
11-10-12, 01:40
You know what they say: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em".Are you Ready?

Is the American Public ready for a female pres? I thought that Elizabeth Dole as a VP with Gen. Powell would have been a shoe-in at the time, back then when Gen. Powell was GOD! I even thought that the USA was ready for a female before they elected an African American to office; too bad Dole is out of the Biz and Powell is gun-shy or at the least two faced. I know they are both too old but who whould you suggest?

TL

How about "The Governator?"

Moveon
11-10-12, 13:17
Are you Ready?

How about "The Governator?"Gov. Schwarzenegger would have been an interesting option, but way too much of a "leftist" for the Tea Party faction of the GOP to stomach. Especially since he was the Governor of the People's Republic of California, believed in global warming, and fathered a love child.

I keep rubbing my hands together in anticipation for the next 4 years of Republican Party infighting, backstabbing and bickering. Still very amused that the GOP House Speaker Boehner said in an interview this week that "there is no Tea Party caucus in the House of Representatives." HA! Hooree!

Tell that to that bizarre looking individual peering behind your shoulder; Congressman Cantor, Rand Paul, and all the other so call Tea Party "Patriots."

In any case, Schwarzenegger can't be Prez. since he was not born in the US.

Just imagine an Austrian-born supreme spiritual leader of the Republican Party!

Besides, he talks funny.

Member #2041
11-10-12, 13:45
Gov. Schwarzenegger would have been an interesting option, but way too much of a "leftist" for the Tea Party faction of the GOP to stomach. Especially since he was the Governor of the People's Republic of California, believed in global warming, and had a love child.

I am rubbing my hands together in anticipation for the next 4 years of Republican Party infighting, backstabbing and bickering. Still very amused that the GOP House Speaker Boehner said in an interview this week that "there is no Tea Party caucus in the House of Representatives." HA! Hooree!

Tell that to that bizarre looking individual peering behind your back, Congressman Cantor, Rand Paul, and all the other so call Tea Party "Patriots."

In any case, Schwarzenegger can't be Prez. Since he was not born in the US.

Just imagine an Austrian-born supreme spiritual leader of the Republican Party!

Besides, he talks funny.No Problemo, I'm sure that most of the Republican Party doesn't really think it's a big deal if their candidate was ACTUALLY born outside the USA. After all, look how quickly they threw "family values" out the door when it looked like Newt Gingrich might be the nominee to go up against Barack Obama and his picture perfect nuclear family. Donald Trump could spend his money hiding Ahnold's actual birth certificate as well as any copies that might be lying around.

Mountaineer
11-10-12, 16:22
No Problemo, I'm sure that most of the Republican Party doesn't really think it's a big deal if their candidate was ACTUALLY born outside the USA. After all, look how quickly they threw "family values" out the door when it looked like Newt Gingrich might be the nominee to go up against Barack Obama and his picture perfect nuclear family. Donald Trump could spend his money hiding Ahnold's actual birth certificate as well as any copies that might be lying around.Trump just likes attention. He found out that political stuff gets his name in the news more than his reality TV show.

In 2016 it will be Hillary Clinton D (because of Bill Clinton backing) VS Chris Christie R- NJ Gov (because Republicans don't have another candidate w / minority support) winning nominations.

That would be a hell of a great presidential race to watch.

El Perro
11-10-12, 17:51
Trump just likes attention. He found out that political stuff gets his name in the news more than his reality TV show.Exactly. Its all attention seeking self promotion from Trump. The same applies to a ton of hybrid politico / celebrities these days.

Member #2041
11-10-12, 18:52
Exactly. Its all attention seeking self promotion from Trump. The same applies to a ton of hybrid politico / celebrities these days.I was just wondering how spending several hours on national television proving to the world that you are a complete blithering, bleating jackass, qualifies as "self-promotion"? Was Karl Rove self-promoting when he had is meltdown/tantrum on Faux News immediately following their calling Ohio against Romney?

Dickhead
11-10-12, 19:37
There is a certain class of people who are going to argue that someone like Trump or Ted Nugent is successful by definition since they are rich. Then this gets extended to, if they are rich and successful they must be right. I mean, if they are such idiots, how did they get so rich? I don't have an answer for that. They're rich idiots and that is as far my analysis extends at this point.

If the Republicans run Christie, he had better have addressed some of his health issues or the campaign will literally kill him. This ain't the days of William Howard Taft and pullman cars.

Mountaineer
11-10-12, 21:30
There is a certain class of people who are going to argue that someone like Trump or Ted Nugent is successful by definition since they are rich. Then this gets extended to, if they are rich and successful they must be right. I mean, if they are such idiots, how did they get so rich? I don't have an answer for that. They're rich idiots and that is as far my analysis extends at this point.

If the Republicans run Christie, he had better have addressed some of his health issues or the campaign will literally kill him. This ain't the days of William Howard Taft and pullman cars.Hey DH-

You are dating yourself on the Taft reference (ha ha) , but you ARE 100% right (as usual). Christie better drop 100 or have a VP candidate running with him that can handle the Presidency in a health emergency. The over under on how long Christie's health could hold up as President (at his present weight) is probably one year.

Moveon
11-10-12, 21:34
No Problemo, I'm sure that most of the Republican Party doesn't really think it's a big deal if their candidate was ACTUALLY born outside the USA. After all, look how quickly they threw "family values" out the door when it looked like Newt Gingrich might be the nominee to go up against Barack Obama and his picture perfect nuclear family. Donald Trump could spend his money hiding Ahnold's actual birth certificate as well as any copies that might be lying around.I've heard that Maria Shriver is seriously contemplating getting back with Arnold.

Wow.

Can you imagine choosing the next maid?

Member #2041
11-10-12, 22:58
Sorry, Just trying to shake up this little liberal love fest that's going over here. Grover Norquist is so over. And as far as I know, he doesn't get Secret Service protection either, so he might find himself about as free to move about as Salmon Rushdie would in the Arab world.

Tiny12
11-10-12, 23:14
Sorry Member #2041, I thought "Grover Norquist American Hero" was a little corny, so deleted the post, apparently a few seconds after you posted.

Dickhead
11-11-12, 01:41
Business Week, which leans right, although less so under Bloomberg, was very optimistic about Obama's second term. I get the print version (no idea why; I have certainly never subscribed to it) so I can't post a link but the final paragraph says,"A second term marked by an improving economy and capped with historic tax and entitlement reform seems well within reach." Also some consensus seems to be emerging that Spain and Italy may have passed their nadir. Yields on their bonds went way down.

WorldTravel69
11-11-12, 01:55
https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/witness-juarez/index.html

The Video. This guy is a hero.

And still jobs are going to China.

Check the story in USA Today on Friday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/11/08/workers-protest-offshoring/1689223/

Rev BS
11-11-12, 03:26
Why does this CIA guy have to resign because he had an affair? Who gives a shit? Only in the US would this happen.He was disapointed with himself, he let his wife down. He did not fulfill his vows. Therefore in his eyes, he could not lead.

But of course, I am only guessing, I cannot read his mind.

Dickhead
11-11-12, 13:43
https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/witness-juarez/index.html

And still jobs are going to China.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/11/08/workers-protest-offshoring/1689223/Yes, jobs will go where the wages are the cheapest unless barriers to entry are erected. And the US will always wave the free trade flag. Unless it hurts them, of course, and then they will put tariffs on Chinese auto parts, like they just did, and then out of the other side of their mouths they will go blah blah blah free trade free trade blah blah. Then we will wave the free trade flag some more, then hand out a bunch of ethanol subsidies. Then we will wave the free trade flag some more, and then subsidize mortgage interest. Then we will scream and wave our arms around about "dumping" by other countries, and then we will hand out a bunch more agricultural subsidies and a 100% protectionist tariff on a completely obsolete sugar industry.

Welcome to the mixed economy we have always had.

Dickhead
11-11-12, 13:51
He was disapointed with himself, he let his wife down. He did not fulfill his vows. Therefore in his eyes, he could not lead.But of course, I am only guessing, I cannot read his mind.Bullshit. If everybody who got strange pussy could not lead, that would throw out just about everyone except Napoleon and Jimmy Carter. Well, maybe Barney Frank would be on the list too. They were afraid he would be blackmailed. Earlier I suggested combining the CIA, the IRS, Homeland Security, Border Patrol, etc. Righties gave a lot of paranoid answers why this would be a bad idea. Well, political science and international relations aren't my areas of expertise, but I would say having the FBI investigate the CIA director for months on end over PUSSY is also a bad idea. You might need an independent oversight board if you combined at least the FBI and CIA but that would be better than the spying and rivalry under the current system.

Member #2041
11-11-12, 13:59
Bullshit. If everybody who got strange pussy could not lead, that would throw out just about everyone except Napoleon and Jimmy Carter. Well, maybe Barney Frank would be on the list too. They were afraid he would be blackmailed. Earlier I suggested combining the CIA, the IRS, Homeland Security, Border Patrol, etc. Righties gave a lot of paranoid answers why this would be a bad idea. Well, political science and international relations aren't my areas of expertise, but I would say having the FBI investigate the CIA director for months on end over PUSSY is also a bad idea. You might need an independent oversight board if you combined at least the FBI and CIA but that would be better than the spying and rivalry under the current system.The really sad aspect of this story is that this woman, Paula Broadwell, was also an American Patriot. A West Point grad, and a thoroughly vetted highly intelligent award-winning combat reporter who had high level security clearances and had been allowed to be embedded with American troops in front-line combat. And she was 100x hotter than Petraeus' wife, who, like most older American women, had let herself go. So basically, Petraeus was not really putting ANYTHING at risk except his marriage. And for a relationship that, frankly, would have shown poor judgement (or that his balls had completely dried up from age and lack of use) had he NOT engaged in it.

http://news.lalate.com/2012/11/09/holly-petraeus-aka-holly-knowlton-david-petraeus-wife-remains-silent-about-scandal/

http://virginiavirtucon.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/paula-broadwell-2.jpg

Dickhead
11-11-12, 14:52
No, the really sad aspect is that two careers were ruined because Americans can't mind their own business about pussy.

Mountaineer
11-12-12, 01:26
No, the really sad aspect is that two careers were ruined because Americans can't mind their own business about pussy.DH- Here is a you-tube link. Interview where Paula explains how Petraeus let his guard down + how she gained access to his gmail account. The USA Government wasn't as concerned about the affair as how much of his 20 yr confidential computer information she accessed when she wrote her book. Very interesting stuff. Lost in the scandal is that Paula is also married (to a Doctor w / 2 children). Well worth your time. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcDlk_RijQ

Dickhead
11-12-12, 01:59
Yeah, I knew she was married. I guess if he got careless with security because he was thinking with his dick, that is a legitimate reason to resign. I don't want to chortle about it because he had a hell of a good career, even though I don't agree with a lot of what he did. A brilliant, highly competent guy. He should have mongered instead.

Dickhead
11-13-12, 00:53
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/12/15117305-petition-for-texas-to-secede-from-us-reaches-threshold-for-white-house-response?lite

Don't let the door hit you in the ass!

WorldTravel69
11-13-12, 05:11
Gentlemen,

The 2012 Elections in the USA are over.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the 2016 Elections in the USA.

Let's stick to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Yujin
11-14-12, 00:19
Gentlemen,

The 2012 Elections in the USA are over.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the 2016 Elections in the USA.

Let's stick to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

WorldTravel69
11-14-12, 16:32
Dear Red State Residents:

We're ticked off at your Neanderthal attitudes and politics and we've.

Decided we're leaving.

We in New York intend to form our own country and we're taking the other.

Blue States with us.

In case you aren't aware, that includes California, Hawaii, Oregon,

Washington, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and the rest of the.

Northeast.

We believe this split will be beneficial to the nation and especially to.

The people of the new country of The Enlightened States of America (E. S. A).

To sum up briefly:

You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states.

We get stem cell research and the best beaches.

We get Andrew Cuomo and Elizabeth Warren.

You get Bobby Jindal and Todd Akin.

We get the Statue of Liberty. You get OpryLand and Nascar.

We get Apple, Google, Intel and Microsoft. You get WorldCom and Fox News.

We get Harvard Princeton, Penn, Haverford, Colgate, Yale.

You get Ole' Miss.

We get 85 percent of America's venture capital and entrepreneurs.

You get Alabama.

We get two-thirds of the tax revenue. You get to make the red states pay.

Their fair share.

Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian.

Coalition's, we get a bunch of happy families. You get a bunch of single.

Moms.

With the Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the.

Country's fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce. 92% of.

The nation's fresh fruit. 90% of all cheese. 90 percent of the high.

Tech industry, most of the US low sulfur coal, all living redwoods,

Sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools plus Harvard,

Yale, Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT.

With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans.

And their projected health care costs. 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly.

100% of the tornadoes. 90% of the hurricanes. 99% of all Southern Baptists,

Virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University,

Clemson and the University of Georgia.

We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.

35% of you STILL believe Obama is a Muslim. 38% of you believe Jonah was actually swallowed.

By a whale. 62% believe life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty or gun laws,

44% say that evolution is only a theory. 53% that Saddam was.

Involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazies believe you are people with.

Higher morals then we lefties.

We're taking the good weed too. You can have that crap they grow in Mexico.

Sincerely,

Citizen of the Enlightened States of America

Mpexy
11-14-12, 17:56
WT69. Stay on or start taking some meds to control your turret's like outbursts of no sense nonsense.

The states you list are not one size fits all, one happy commune 100% like minded. California for example if you were to "take" it as you describe in this dillusion would need to be chopped up into many parts. Just two large territories of which would be northern california Marin County and socal Orange County. Where some of the best beaches are BTW so conservatives down there will just be fine losing Malibu and Zuma to the hollywood hypocrites. (e. G. We're for wealth redistribution but won't give any of ours away, we love the planet but impact carbon footprint hugely with private jets, etc)

That's the same for all red and blue states. There's nowhere near a significant majority in any state. We are a divided nation. Get over it and stop pretending because a state is labelled red or blue that the entirety or even reasonable majority of that state thinks as you do.

Harvard has a lot more conservatives at undergrad and grad levels than you would know. It's a fairly sizable silent crowd who knows better than to rock the academic boat until post graduation. If you think different, when's the last time you've been to the 'Club' and read the board postings from alums?

I'm for stem cell research. There are no good states to take where we lead in that anymore. Both dems and repubs have been utter failures to allow and fund leadership here. It's asia and europe squarely in front, so you'd have to go colonize them to toot your horn on this subject.

That you believe 85% of any block, VCs and entrepeneurs included, are of one political party is more proof you need to control your turret's with meds.

Toymann
11-14-12, 19:08
There's nowhere near a significant majority in any state. .Good point Mplexy but Wyoming voted 70% against Obomanation, again! No confusion here. For those spouting bs about where the nations coal and methane gas comes from suggest you google Wyoming on this. I think 70% is pretty convincing but some might disagree. Very good report dude. The liberals are drunk with power now. You idiots asked for it so get ready! You need to be careful what you ask for, sometimes you end up getting it! Sadly, this will be no laughing matter! Monger on dude. Toymann

WorldTravel69
11-14-12, 22:09
I wish I wrote it, but some other like Minded person, from the Popular Vote wrote it.

WT69. Stay on or start taking some meds to control your turret's like outbursts of no sense nonsense.

The states you list are not one size fits all, one happy commune 100% like minded. California for example if you were to "take" it as you describe in this dillusion would need to be chopped up into many parts. Just two large territories of which would be northern california Marin County and socal Orange County. Where some of the best beaches are BTW so conservatives down there will just be fine losing Malibu and Zuma to the hollywood hypocrites. (e. G. We're for wealth redistribution but won't give any of ours away, we love the planet but impact carbon footprint hugely with private jets, etc)

That's the same for all red and blue states. There's nowhere near a significant majority in any state. We are a divided nation. Get over it and stop pretending because a state is labelled red or blue that the entirety or even reasonable majority of that state thinks as you do.

Harvard has a lot more conservatives at undergrad and grad levels than you would know. It's a fairly sizable silent crowd who knows better than to rock the academic boat until post graduation. If you think different, when's the last time you've been to the 'Club' and read the board postings from alums?

I'm for stem cell research. There are no good states to take where we lead in that anymore. Both dems and repubs have been utter failures to allow and fund leadership here. It's asia and europe squarely in front, so you'd have to go colonize them to toot your horn on this subject.

That you believe 85% of any block, VCs and entrepeneurs included, are of one political party is more proof you need to control your turret's with meds.

TejanoLibre
11-15-12, 01:50
Dear Red State Residents:

We're ticked off at your Neanderthal attitudes and politics and we've.

Decided we're leaving.

We in New York intend to form our own country and we're taking the other.

Blue States with us.

In case you aren't aware, that includes California, Hawaii, Oregon,

Washington, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and the rest of the.

Northeast.

We believe this split will be beneficial to the nation and especially to.

The people of the new country of The Enlightened States of America (E. S. A).

To sum up briefly:

You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states.

We get stem cell research and the best beaches.

We get Andrew Cuomo and Elizabeth Warren.

You get Bobby Jindal and Todd Akin.

We get the Statue of Liberty. You get OpryLand and Nascar.

We get Apple, Google, Intel and Microsoft. You get WorldCom and Fox News.

We get Harvard Princeton, Penn, Haverford, Colgate, Yale.

You get Ole' Miss.

We get 85 percent of America's venture capital and entrepreneurs.

You get Alabama.

We get two-thirds of the tax revenue. You get to make the red states pay.

Their fair share.

Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian.

Coalition's, we get a bunch of happy families. You get a bunch of single.

Moms.

With the Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the.

Country's fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce. 92% of.

The nation's fresh fruit. 90% of all cheese. 90 percent of the high.

Tech industry, most of the US low sulfur coal, all living redwoods,

Sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools plus Harvard,

Yale, Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT.

With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans.

And their projected health care costs. 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly.

100% of the tornadoes. 90% of the hurricanes. 99% of all Southern Baptists,

Virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University,

Clemson and the University of Georgia.

We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.

35% of you STILL believe Obama is a Muslim. 38% of you believe Jonah was actually swallowed.

By a whale. 62% believe life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty or gun laws,

44% say that evolution is only a theory. 53% that Saddam was.

Involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazies believe you are people with.

Higher morals then we lefties.

We're taking the good weed too. You can have that crap they grow in Mexico.

Sincerely,

Citizen of the Enlightened States of America

I believe that Texas is the ONLY state that can secede legally if they wanted to do so since it was The Great Republic of Texas that chose to join the damn union. (Onion?)

The ONLY State that can raise it's flag at the same height of the American flag, etc, etc. I don't think that it would benefit the Texans to secede because of all the government funding that they would lose but I guess we could just replace that 50th. Star with Puerto Rico so as not to disturb the symmetry of the grand old fag, I mean flag.

Now boys, did you not learn anything from the 2012 thread? Do you think that ANYBODY wants to endure this horse shit for 4 more years on this board? Cry babies and I Told You So's! Come on Boys! This is about having sex in BA so let's stay on the most important subject, sex in BA on Jax site; FUCK politics untill the next time! Please give it and us a rest! They won and we lost, FUCK them ALL and let GOD sort them out!

NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION and NO ABORTION DISCUSSIONS PLEASE!

Your making enemies over something that you have no control over Dudes!

Ocassionally TL Knows Best!

Thanks,

TL

PS - A little pic to take your mind off of aggressive thoughts ! This is Giselle 2 , Brazilian Anal Queen , OBVIOUSLY !

Rev BS
11-15-12, 06:49
TejanaoLibre,

Your heading in the previous post is kind of confusing, Texas to secede, succeed or sucide. Which one is it.

TejanoLibre
11-15-12, 14:28
TejanaoLibre,

Your heading in the previous post is kind of confusing, Texas to secede, succeed or sucide. Which one is it.I meant to write SECEDE but I guess the keyboard was drunk again.

Thanks,

TL

Member #2041
11-15-12, 15:30
I guess my question about all these folks wanting to secede is, Who's keeping them from doing it? I mean, I would assume, unless these folks are just a bunch of whining crybabies, that they can at least get majority support within their own states for that, unless they are completely full of crap. And assuming that they can already muster majority support within their own states, I don't see ANYONE clamoring to prevent this secession.

I mean, other than Texas, which is roughly at parity, every other red state takes far more in federal money than they contribute. So please, don't just promise you're going to secede, please do it. I promise that you won't actually see any armed resistance to your leaving this time around. Except maybe from the more sane members of your own states.

Moveon
11-15-12, 19:59
TejanaoLibre,

Your heading in the previous post is kind of confusing, Texas to secede, succeed or suicide. Which one is it.I think he meant: "Texas sucks."

No, just kidding.

Texas has cute girls, great steaks, friendly people, but idiots running for office like Governor Perry who doesn't know how to count to 3.

As for the early GOP front-runner, it looks like Bobby Jindal, Republican Governor of Louisiana is the only one who gets it: Stop insulting people and maybe they will vote for you.

TejanoLibre
11-15-12, 22:55
Just Keep Working Boys!

Millions on Welfare Depend on YOU!

TL in 2016

Rev BS
11-16-12, 10:37
That's going to be the new buzz word in the next 2 years. Somehow, someway, something, there's going to be a call for impeachment.

You heard it here first (ala Toymann). Now, I am going to go hide under a rock.

Dickhead
11-16-12, 12:51
I was calling for Nestor's and CFK's Impeachment for many years!How's that working out for you?

Member #2041
11-16-12, 20:23
That's going to be the new buzz word in the next 2 years. Somehow, someway, something, there's going to be a call for impeachment.

You heard it here first (ala Toymann). Now, I am going to go hide under a rock.If they do, they will be every bit as unsuccessful as they were with Clinton, and they will get completely annihilated in the mid-term Congressional elections, thus giving Obama solid majorities in both houses of Congress, and enabling him to pass any legislation he would wish to in his last two years in office.

WorldTravel69
11-16-12, 22:18
Yes, Oh Please!

Silver Star
11-17-12, 00:37
Yes, Oh Please!WT69, Should bankrupt Hostess get bailed out with borrowed money by Obama just like Chrysler and GM to save union jobs?

TejanoLibre
11-17-12, 00:44
Hillary Clinton vs Condo Rice in 1216 :

Who would be the best choice and should they run for Prez or Second Fiddle?

Is the USA ready for a FEMALE president?

Who might make a perfect running mate for either one of the cunts?

TL.

You can eat rice if you have to but I'd rather eat a Dole Banana.

Dickhead
11-17-12, 00:54
Hostess's jobs are scattered all over the country so no electoral votes are to be had by bailing them out. Plus they have a whole line of crappy products. Oh, wait a minute; so does Chrysler. Sorry about that.

Member #2041
11-17-12, 01:05
Hillary Clinton vs Condo Rice in 1216 :

Who would be the best choice and should they run for Prez or Second Fiddle?

Is the USA ready for a FEMALE president?

Who might make a perfect running mate for either one of the cunts?

TL.

You can eat rice if you have to but I'd rather eat a Dole Banana.Yeah, for sure, the Republicans are going to nominate a black, lesbian, pro-choice woman who was the national security advisor to the POTUS at the time of the greatest failure of the USA national security apparatus in the nation's history.

They might just as well nominate Janet Napolitano, despite the fact that she's a Democrat.

Yujin
11-17-12, 01:40
WT69, Should bankrupt Hostess get bailed out with borrowed money by Obama just like Chrysler and GM to save union jobs?Hostess is owned by Ripplewood Holdings, a venture 'vulture' capital firm, and two hedge funds, Silver Point Capital and Monarch Alternative Capital. As is typical for such parasites, they loaded the company with debt and slashed employment and benefits to maintain their profits. Nothing was done to save the company, e. G, upgrade equipment, new products, new marketing. Their employees went on strike when they were asked to work for minimum wage and no benefits. This is what Ripplewood Holdings wanted since it gave them an excuse to declare bankruptcy (does 'Let Detroit Go Bankrupt' sound familiar) and liquidate the company's assets.

In the words of Gordon Gekko (a / k/a, Mitt Romney) , Greed is Good. And to think that we could have had Gordon Gekko as POTUS.

Moveon
11-17-12, 01:40
Plus they have a whole line of crappy products. Oh, wait a minute; so does Chrysler. Sorry about that.Who cares? That's your opinion.

Last time I checked, Chrysler said its third quarter profit jumped 80% over a year earlier on strong demand for its cars and trucks doing well and exceeding sales projections.

No doubt; due to a slightly improving economy, higher consumer confidence, and great demand in hillbilly RED states.

Rev BS
11-17-12, 08:16
Hostess is owned by Ripplewood Holdings, a venture 'vulture' capital firm, and two hedge funds, Silver Point Capital and Monarch Alternative Capital. As is typical for such parasites, they loaded the company with debt and slashed employment and benefits to maintain their profits. Nothing was done to save the company, e. G, upgrade equipment, new products, new marketing. Their employees went on strike when they were asked to work for minimum wage and no benefits. This is what Ripplewood Holdings wanted since it gave them an excuse to declare bankruptcy (does 'Let Detroit Go Bankrupt' sound familiar) and liquidate the company's assets.

In the words of Gordon Gekko (a / k/a, Mitt Romney) , Greed is Good. And to think that we could have had Gordon Gekko as POTUS.Perhaps, the children of pawn shop owners that went to Ivy League Business schools? Much more sophisticated but culturally, is similar in purpose and intent.

Silver Star
11-17-12, 14:53
Hostess's jobs are scattered all over the country so no electoral votes are to be had by bailing them out. Plus they have a whole line of crappy products. Oh, wait a minute; so does Chrysler. Sorry about that.So you are right then DH, under Democratic leadership, the overall economy does better, because failed business models (Chrysler, GM, Hostess etc) just get bailed out, and taxes on rich go up to pay for it, plus endless borrowing. What a cool, innovative way to grow an economy, I guess that's why the American people keep voting for big government in the 1st place.

Rev BS
11-17-12, 22:17
Over 5 thousand years ago, Moses told the Israelites, pick up your shovels, mount your asses & camels, and I will take you to the Promised Land.

Then came along Roosevelt, and he said, lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and lit up your Camels for this is the Promised Land.

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the prices of your Camels, and mortgaged your Promised Land.

I was so depressed last night thinking about taxes, the price of oil, unemployment, health care, social security and wars that I had to called the Sucide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English, then the call went to the call center in Pakistan. I told them I was sucidal, they got excited, they ask me if I could drive a truck.

Can anybody here help?

Dickhead
11-17-12, 23:18
So you are right then DH, under Democratic leadership, the overall economy does better, because failed business models (Chrysler, GM, Hostess etc) just get bailed out, and taxes on rich go up to pay for it, plus endless borrowing. What a cool, innovative way to grow an economy, I guess that's why the American people keep voting for big government in the 1st place.What difference does it make what methods the Democrats use to get the superior GDP and lower unemployment that they have historically gotten? I am only interested in the results, which are indisputable.

Silver Star
11-19-12, 23:48
Hostess is owned by Ripplewood Holdings, a venture 'vulture' capital firm, and two hedge funds, Silver Point Capital and Monarch Alternative Capital. As is typical for such parasites, they loaded the company with debt and slashed employment and benefits to maintain their profits. Nothing was done to save the company, e. G, upgrade equipment, new products, new marketing. Their employees went on strike when they were asked to work for minimum wage and no benefits. This is what Ripplewood Holdings wanted since it gave them an excuse to declare bankruptcy (does 'Let Detroit Go Bankrupt' sound familiar) and liquidate the company's assets.

In the words of Gordon Gekko (a / k/a, Mitt Romney) , Greed is Good. And to think that we could have had Gordon Gekko as POTUS.What I expect the Obama administration to do is to bail out Hostess (Twinkies) to save union jobs, then ban the products from public schools, since it is junk food, so they then go out of business, so they can bail them out again. (this is what big government is all about)

Dickhead
11-20-12, 10:29
What I expect the Obama administration to do is to bail out Hostess (Twinkies) to save union jobs, then ban the products from public schools, since it is junk food, so they then go out of business, so they can bail them out again. (this is what big government is all about)But instead of banning them right away, first you slap a high 'junk food sales tax' on them for a few years. That way you get even bigger government. Like Chris Christie. Now THAT guy gives an entire new meaning to the term 'big government. ' Instead of taxing junk food, we should tax fat people. They take up more sidewalk and should have to pay extra. Hey, the righties are always talking about 'fee for service. '

Silver Star
11-20-12, 13:04
But instead of banning them right away, first you slap a high 'junk food sales tax' on them for a few years. That way you get even bigger government. Like Chris Christie. Now THAT guy gives an entire new meaning to the term 'big government. ' Instead of taxing junk food, we should tax fat people. They take up more sidewalk and should have to pay extra. Hey, the righties are always talking about 'fee for service. 'How about just leaving us alone to make our own choices.)

Member #2041
11-20-12, 15:31
How about just leaving us alone to make our own choices.)The problem is, if you eat Twinkies, and you choose not to buy insurance, you'll end up in the Emergency Room after your heart attack, and then the taxpayers will have to foot the bill. The problem is, you - as well as every other Libertarian, want to make choices that involve massive spillover costs to the general public after you choose to free-ride on the common infrastructure.

Silver Star
11-20-12, 17:04
The problem is, if you eat Twinkies, and you choose not to buy insurance, you'll end up in the Emergency Room after your heart attack, and then the taxpayers will have to foot the bill. The problem is, you - as well as every other Libertarian, want to make choices that involve massive spillover costs to the general public after you choose to free-ride on the common infrastructure.With Liberty comes Responsibility, so it is the Twinkie eaters problem, not the public problem. People should be allowed to make their own decisions, a long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, example, seat belt and helpmet laws (Let those who ride decide)

Dickhead
11-20-12, 18:05
Citizens of 49 states and the District of Columbia have decided seat belts save lives. A few fringe wing nuts either believe otherwise or aren't interested in saving lives, or both. With helmets the net benefit is a bit less clear, but I sure choose to wear one (even though my state does not have a helmet law). Over the years I have divided bikers into two categories, those who wear helmets and those who don't. The latter group has a substantially lower IQ. This has been true with seatbelts throughout my life as well. Those who argue against them say stupid shit like,"I want to be able to get out of the car if there's a wreck." Well, you'll get out, all right, through the windshield.

I don't think I personally should have to stop at red lights either. That should be my choice. I am a mature adult and I can tell if anyone is coming.

Silver Star
11-20-12, 18:15
Citizens of 49 states and the District of Columbia have decided seat belts save lives. A few fringe wing nuts either believe otherwise or aren't interested in saving lives, or both. With helmets the net benefit is a bit less clear, but I sure choose to wear one (even though my state does not have a helmet law). Over the years I have divided bikers into two categories, those who wear helmets and those who don't. The latter group has a substantially lower IQ. This has been true with seatbelts throughout my life as well. Those who argue against them say stupid shit like,"I want to be able to get out of the car if there's a wreck." Well, you'll get out, all right, through the windshield.

I don't think I personally should have to stop at red lights either. That should be my choice. I am a mature adult and I can tell if anyone is coming.So, using your logic brushing your teeth should be mandatory too then, since there will be less tooth decay, smoking cigarettes should be illegal, since it can cause lung cancer, etc etc. Beer and wine should be illegal too, since it leads to problems etc. We don't need govt to protect us from ourselves. Maybe gay men should be forced to wear condoms, there can be a new condom police too! That's the slippery slope you get with nanny state laws and control. You would probably be against right on red permitted too!

Moveon
11-20-12, 20:13

In the words of Gordon Gekko (a / k/a, Mitt Romney) , Greed is Good. And to think that we could have had Gordon Gekko as POTUS.Yes, thankfully, for those who checked the scoreboard,

Greed lost in 2012. Sheldon Adelson and the Koch brothers got what they deserved trying to buy the US Presidential election.

As for the Twinkie "situation" I find it incredible that after buying the business and running it into the ground; then filing BK, the top managers are giving themselves a $1.75 million dollar 'bonus' according to the bankruptcy proceedings.

Believe it or not, I am in business. Making an honest profit is the American way. But their act is unconscionable.

GREED lives on.

Dickhead
11-20-12, 22:43
smoking cigarettes should be illegalMy city or town just banned smoking: at bus stops, on the bike trails, and within either 15 or 25 feet of a doorway. Law doesn't take affect for a few weeks yet. On the college campus it has been 50 feet from doorways for a couple of years. So this was a decision made by elected representatives, and as such reflects the will of the majority, who are sick of dirty, stinky smokers. The way you get people to adopt healthy habits such as brushing their teeth is by giving them access to health care throughout their lifetimes. It would be nice if that were free, but it's not.

Yujin
11-21-12, 01:15
What I expect the Obama administration to do is to bail out Hostess (Twinkies) to save union jobs, then ban the products from public schools, since it is junk food, so they then go out of business, so they can bail them out again. (this is what big government is all about)If Hostess does go through bankruptcy, taxpayers will end up paying BIG $$$ since Hostess will dump its pension liability to the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp (PBGC). From what I've read, Hostess has $2 BILLION in unfunded pension liability.

It never cease to amaze me that these venture "vulture" capitalist can rape and pillage a company and still blame the victims (employees) for the company's downfall. The "greed is good" mantra has gone a bit too far when Hostess asked the bankruptcy court for a $1. 75 million bonus for its top executives to drive the company to its grave. What makes this even more disgusting is that earlier this year, the CEO of Hostess awarded himself a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises. One such executive received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one taking his salary from $375,000 to $656,256. In the meantime, they demanded their hourly employees take deeper pay cuts and less benefits claiming this was necessary to "save" the company.

Silver Star
11-21-12, 01:20
My city or town just banned smoking: at bus stops, on the bike trails, and within either 15 or 25 feet of a doorway. Law doesn't take affect for a few weeks yet. On the college campus it has been 50 feet from doorways for a couple of years. So this was a decision made by elected representatives, and as such reflects the will of the majority, who are sick of dirty, stinky smokers. The way you get people to adopt healthy habits such as brushing their teeth is by giving them access to health care throughout their lifetimes. It would be nice if that were free, but it's not.But the will of the people was to legalize weed, are you in one of those states? This is confusing. Nice job on taking my smoking quote out of context.

If elected representives say it is ok to commit genocide is is then ok too? (I. E. Nazi Germany)

Just because elected representives make stupid laws doesn't make it right. Elected Democrats in the South imposed forced segregation laws, and reflected the will of the majority, doesn't make it right.

Tiny12
11-21-12, 02:15
If elected representives say it is ok to commit genocide is is then ok too? (I. E. Nazi Germany)

Just because elected representives make stupid laws doesn't make it right. Elected Democrats in the South imposed forced segregation laws, and reflected the will of the majority, doesn't make it right.Silver Star, I'm not sure whether those are rhetorical questions. But of course it's okay to kill Jews and make blacks use their own bathrooms, just as long as there's a mandate. The will of the majority always makes it right. If the majority decides that the following are illegal, as it has in certain places, then violators should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If the law calls for them to be buried in sand up to their necks and stoned until they die then so be it:

Having sex with prostititutes
Homosexual sex
Smoking marijuana
Oral sex
Adultery
Going to school or driving a car if you're a woman
Drinking alcohol
Publishing or telling the truth if it's contrary to the best interests of the local elite.

And as you point out, although not necessarily sanctioned by law, but if approved and countenanced by the majority, then robbing and killing members of minority groups is perfectly acceptable too.

Jackson
11-21-12, 02:38
Silver Star, I'm not sure whether those are rhetorical questions. But of course it's okay to kill Jews and make blacks use their own bathrooms, just as long as there's a mandate. The will of the majority always makes it right. If the majority decides that the following are illegal, as it has in certain places, then violators should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If the law calls for them to be buried in sand up to their necks and stoned until they die then so be it:

Having sex with prostititutes.

Homosexual sex.

Smoking marijuana.

Oral sex.

Adultery.

Going to school or driving a car if you're a woman.

Drinking alcohol.

Publishing or telling the truth if it's contrary to the best interests of the local elite.

And as you point out, although not necessarily sanctioned by law, but if approved and countenanced by the majority, then robbing and killing members of minority groups is perfectly acceptable too.That's how we got Obamacare.

Dickhead
11-21-12, 03:12
Obama care is going to be awesome. Here is where my planning ahead with my Roth IRA will really pay off. Those withdrawals aren't income so I will be paying like $135 a month for health insurance. Plus, I can use the retirement contribution credit made permanent by Bush to wipe out all my federal income tax. So I am getting handouts from both parties at the same time.

Member #2041
11-21-12, 05:21
With Liberty comes Responsibility, so it is the Twinkie eaters problem, not the public problem. People should be allowed to make their own decisions, a long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, example, seat belt and helpmet laws (Let those who ride decide)The problem is, your last phrase, about not hurting anyone else, is a fantasy that has no basis in reality. Society will foot the bill for you in the ER, Society will foot the bill for the children you left behind. Either by paying for them to get a good upbringing, or paying to incarcerate them if we don't. The simple fact is, you're free riding on society, and there is no avoiding that fact.

Dickhead
11-21-12, 13:21
But the will of the people was to legalize weed, are you in one of those states? This is confusing.How many people who committed genocide were freely elected? I am thinking none. But the smoking thing is very weird and reflects the polarization of our country, which is REALLY extreme where I live. Even I don't support a ban on smoking in parks and trails (bus stops yes) , although there should be a $10, 000, 000 fine for leaving butts. That is an important difference between cigarettes and marijuana. Nobody ever throws a roach on the ground. Of course, if it becomes cheap enough due to legalization, maybe people will start doing that. It isn't like it's a hard crop to grow or anything. Our law says "regulate like alcohol" so I wonder if we could be successful in limiting the tax rates to the same as the ones on alcohol. All this is moot if the banks won't deal with this. In my state, they got some scary letter from the feds so they closed all the dispensaries' bank accounts. Hello? If they did not want to launder money then, they sure will now. Also you can't buy weed with a credit card any more. I never did that anyway because my level of trust is not that high. It's important to note that our new state law does not include the right to smoke it in public, although it can be "displayed." So that makes it inherently harder to compare it to tobacco smoking.

Yesterday I was on the bus at the depot and there were a couple minutes left until departure time. Some guy walks up, sits down on the bench, and pulls out a cigarette. This is outside, of course. There was no one else around. The driver got off the bus and talked to him and pointed to way the fuck over yonder and the guy walked off with his head down. If it had been me I would have said,"What are you, a cop?" or possibly worse. Why? The law does not take effect until December 1 and you are just a fucking bus driver.

Silver Star
11-21-12, 19:29
The problem is, your last phrase, about not hurting anyone else, is a fantasy that has no basis in reality. Society will foot the bill for you in the ER, Society will foot the bill for the children you left behind. Either by paying for them to get a good upbringing, or paying to incarcerate them if we don't. The simple fact is, you're free riding on society, and there is no avoiding that fact.Society will benefit if I die too early, I won't get to collect any Social Security benefits I was forced to pay into my whole life, do I get credit for that? No Medicare either. Did you factor this in to your collectivist calculations? Get rid of all victimless "crimes" type laws like mandatory seat belts, helmets, etc and let us decide on our own, right or wrong. That's the problem with the collectivist state, it takes our choices away, and dumbs us down. The nanny state is so out of control it tells us what size sodas we can buy in NYC, what kind of liver we can enjoy in Chicago, and what kind of fat our french fries are cooked in, enough is enough.

Unfortunately, I think the theme of the 2016 Elections will be who is going to run the socialistic welfare state better, not how to make our current big and intrusive government smaller.

Member #2041
11-21-12, 23:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tiny12
11-22-12, 01:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Toymann
11-22-12, 02:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Rev BS
11-22-12, 10:31
It's Thanksgiving! Time to be calm and reflection on a world gone wild. Time to talk, not shout. Time to not take things like compassion and friendship for granted, and generiousity towards other human beings, dogs & cats. Time to be content with small blessings, like clean fresh air, cool breeze, sitting under the cool shade of trees, a good book & wine / sparkling water, crunchy baguettes, salami & olives. Then a nice head, neck & shoulder massage.

What else can a man need to be content?

WorldTravel69
11-22-12, 12:57
Ohio redistricting plan is being is being worked on by the Secretary of their state, Jon Husted.

He did not get enough electoral Republicans votes in the election, So he is trying to get more in 2016.

Tiny12
11-22-12, 13:31
What Happened? Road Rage?Member #2041 agreed with Silver Star.

Member #2041
11-22-12, 18:05
Member #2041 agreed with Silver Star.Not entirely. I did not agree that what he claimed was true about himself (and with which I agreed) could be generalized to the entire population at large

WorldTravel69
12-28-12, 03:06
I Mentioned this before.

BBC's The Hour.

Golden Globe Awards.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/the-hour/

About the Six's, when News Broadcasters wanted and did tell the Truth.

Yes, at the same time as free love, sex and Rock and Roll.

Yes, before some of you were on earth.

Before like now, as FOX distorts the Truth.

Dickhead
12-29-12, 21:18
Obamacare means absolutely not one fucking thing to your existing insurance. You want to understand the law, read it. I did.