PDA

View Full Version : Tipping the Mamasan

TejanoLibre
11-11-12, 02:17
Tipping the Mamasan in a Privado :

Is it a good idea? If it's a Privado that you frequent often and that you like for whatever reasons I think it's a great idea to tip the receptionist, Madam, etc. She will be flabbergasted and is very likely to ensure that you have a great time with the best girl after you explain exactly what you are looking for. It may even get to the point that when you arrive she may tell you that her best girls are working later or tomorrow and suggest that you comeback later.

It can't hurt!

TL

Member #3320
11-11-12, 04:10
Not necessarily. There was a time I use to go almost daily at 1667, 4th floor & 1st floor for up to 4 months. The 4 mamasans (2 different shifts) knew me so bloody well!

It came to a point that these mamasans used to suggest to me which girl to take basis of their knowledge of the girls.

At this point, I tried tipping the mamasans (so that they would continue giving me good advise). Guess what? They refused to take the tip. They said its not necessary!

TejanoLibre
11-11-12, 04:56
Not necessarily. There was a time I use to go almost daily at 1667, 4th floor & 1st floor for up to 4 months. The 4 mamasans (2 different shifts) knew me so bloody well!

It came to a point that these mamasans used to suggest to me which girl to take basis of their knowledge of the girls.

At this point, I tried tipping the mamasans (so that they would continue giving me good advise). Guess what? They refused to take the tip. They said its not necessary!WOW! FUCKING WOW!

Unbelievable Dude!

I still think it's a way forward idea that is a win win deal maker!

TL