PDA

View Full Version : This guy lives in the apartment next to me. I believe he runs VIP prostitution in Argentina.

Member #3320
11-12-12, 14:42
http://www.laconceptradio.com/2012/04/leandro-rud-el-rey-de-la-prostitucion.html

TejanoLibre
11-12-12, 21:06
http://www.laconceptradio.com/2012/04/leandro-rud-el-rey-de-la-prostitucion.htmlYes, he has been accused of being a Pimp but he runs a Modeling Agency and it just so happens that his girls all end up marrying Rock Stars, Movie Stars and Soccer Stars; these girls just sort of pop-up on the scene out of obscurity. Most are just Cheerleaders, ex-strippers, ect, etc and some have been accused of being prostitutes or ex-prostitutes; something that we all know is very common in this country. Basically the mentality of the average woman is to become famous or marry someone rich and famous by any means possible even if the fame is fleeting they assume it will pay-off. Moria Casan was a working girl at one time, Cythia Fernandez was a nobody that became famous with her anus on "Big brother."

She is ULTRA cute! Jessica Cirio with an unbelievable ass that everyone thinks is man-made.

You should introduce yourself to your neighbor.

TL

SunSeeker
11-13-12, 10:16
You should introduce yourself to your neighbor. TLFreakin eh bubba! Get some contact info jejeje

SimpleWrangler
11-13-12, 12:04
Great info. I had a great experience with a model, in some online forums providing detailed info about this goes against the rules. I have photos, links, everything, but some of the experienced members would please let me know if this is ok? I don't want to do anything against the board rules.

Daddy Rulz
11-13-12, 12:28
Great info. I had a great experience with a model, in some online forums providing detailed info about this goes against the rules. I have photos, links, everything, but some of the experienced members would please let me know if this is ok? I don't want to do anything against the board rules.If you have contact info for a good chica by all means go ahead. What you don't want to do is post links to other forums. Personally I don't post phone numbers unless that same number has been released to the public on other venues. Lots o chicas have public and private numbers, you wouldn't want to post the private one without checking with her. Again that is my opinion not a forum rule.
I forgot also no email addys.