PDA

View Full Version : Punta Del Este

SunSeeker
11-25-12, 20:44
Looking at maybe a trip to Punta del Este as I have read Montevideo is boooooring. Is PDE a place to take a chica or is there sufficient local talent? I checked on ISG and there was nada. Maybe that should tell me something? LOL.

TejanoLibre
11-25-12, 23:09
Looking at maybe a trip to Punta del Este as I have read Montevideo is boooooring. Is PDE a place to take a chica or is there sufficient local talent? I checked on ISG and there was nada. Maybe that should tell me something? LOL.Right now it's DEAD Empty until about the first week of January. The "Season" is from Jan. To April basically, should be seasonal hookers but you can count on EVERYTHING being a lot more expensive than BA.

One HUGE tourist trap but very nice.

TL

SunSeeker
11-26-12, 00:38
Right now it's DEAD Empty until about the first week of January. The "Season" is from Jan. To April basically, should be seasonal hookers but you can count on EVERYTHING being a lot more expensive than BA.

TLDamn even bnb's are asking over 100usd per night, forget that shit!

Aqualung
11-26-12, 03:32
Right now it's DEAD Empty until about the first week of January. The "Season" is from Jan. To April basically, should be seasonal hookers but you can count on EVERYTHING being a lot more expensive than BA.

TLTrue, this is not the best time of the year to go there. But it's not a tourist trap. It's a jet set location. It's a place where those that can afford it want to mix only with others that can afford it. They are not out to "trap" anyone but to keep out those that can't afford it.

Mpexy
11-26-12, 07:50
True, this is not the best time of the year to go there. But it's not a tourist trap. It's a jet set location. It's a place where those that can afford it want to mix only with others that can afford it. They are not out to "trap" anyone but to keep out those that can't afford it.Went there twice some years back when invited for some fashion shows. Although calling them fashion shows is bit untrue, it's more a model and excuse to party for the well off set than a traditional New York style fashion model runway.

Not quite Monte Carlo but think of it as the Monte Carlo of South America or at least this part of it. Very upscale during the high season, especially when the major agencies have their model / fashion shows going on.

I'd bring your own gal unless you have the juice and the budget tolerance to pay the groupie gals who obviously are looking for very well off visitors, and of those honestly I didn't see too many. Most were from who you know and where you got invited to then calling some pay to play or bump into gold digger kind of scenario.