PDA

View Full Version : Learning Spanish (Services)

LateNightExcur
11-27-12, 07:45
Okay, so the question is about asking for services.

Is there a particular word in Spanish I can use to start off with when asking a girl what services she performs and what she doesn't? I find it irritating to go down the list of things which for me would go like this.

Hace (you do?) [Would appreciate it if someone could teach me the proper way to start asking]:

Completo (anal) ,

BBBJCIM (Bucal sin haste el finale or 'żBucal hasta el fin puede ser? As DH thought me) ,

BBBJ (bucal sin or bucal sin globitos) ,

CIM (puedo acabo en su boca) ,

Etc.

Can I just ask if they do completo to cover BBBJ, CIM, etc? In my mind completo in english is like complete (services) , would it include everything then?

DavieW
11-27-12, 09:26

Is there a particular word in Spanish I can use to start off with when asking a girl what services she performs and what she doesn't? I find it irritating to go down the list of things which for me would go like this.

Hace (you do?) [Would appreciate it if someone could teach me the proper way to start asking]:

Completo (anal) ,

BBBJCIM (Bucal sin haste el finale or 'żBucal hasta el fin puede ser? As DH thought me) ,

Etc.

Can I just ask if they do completo to cover BBBJ, CIM, etc? In my mind completo in english is like complete (services) , would it include everything then?Yes, 'hace? ' is 'do you? ' That's as proper as you need.

BBBJ. 'hace bucal sin' is all you need.

BBBJCIM. 'hace bucal sin, hasta el fin' is also correct. If you want to be really specific you could ask 'traga mi leche? ' (will you swallow my cum?).

'completo' does mean complete, but assuming 'completo' means 'everything included' is a very bad idea! If you don't specify exactly what you want included beforehand you're probably going to miss out.

The only other way may be to try and get her to tell you what she doesn't do with one simple question like, 'decirme que no hagas' but if your Spanish isn't very good, even if the answer is comprehensive and accurate, are you going to understand it? I'd go down the list, however irritating you find it!

TejanoLibre
11-27-12, 14:30

Completo (anal) ,

Etc.

Can I just ask if they do completo to cover BBBJ, CIM, etc? In my mind completo in english is like complete (services) , would it include everything then?This whole thing reminds me of a funny story.

So I take this neophyte out to the clubs and against all of my advice the KID picks a Dominican hooker out of Catto's at 4am, he can't speak Spanish so I work out the details for them and send them off to his hotel. He calls me at 4:30am and tells me that the girl is not sucking his dick the way he wants so he passes her the phone and asks me to tell her how to suck his dick! I was laughing so hard but I was able to tell her that he was not going to pay her and he was going to kick her out of his room and into the hallway.

He did!

TL

Aqualung
11-28-12, 01:18
Yes, 'hace? ' is 'do you? ' That's as proper as you need.

BBBJ. 'hace bucal sin' is all you need.

BBBJCIM. 'hace bucal sin, hasta el fin' is also correct. If you want to be really specific you could ask 'traga mi leche? ' (will you swallow my cum?).

'completo' does mean complete, but assuming 'completo' means 'everything included' is a very bad idea! If you don't specify exactly what you want included beforehand you're probably going to miss out.

The only other way may be to try and get her to tell you what she doesn't do with one simple question like, 'decirme que no hagas' but if your Spanish isn't very good, even if the answer is comprehensive and accurate, are you going to understand it? I'd go down the list, however irritating you find it!Not that it's not perfectly understandable but seeing you are going to have to learn you might as well learn it correctly.

Haces bucal sin hasta el final? Tragas mi leche? Decime que es lo que no haces.

Aqualung
11-28-12, 20:31
This has nothing to do with Spanish but it has to do with "bucal hasta el final"

A good argument to convince.

One tablespoon of semen contains approximately 20 calories.

One tablespoon of semen has approximately 20 calories. Semen also contains zinc and calcium which helps prevent tooth decay.

One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein. 11 mg of carbohydrates. 6 mg fat. 3 mg cholesterol. 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. The protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in one egg white. Also, women physically exposed to semen are less likely to suffer from depression. The ingesting of it is called 'spermophagia'. Studies suggest that seminal plasma both prevents and fights cancer, particularly breast cancer.