PDA

View Full Version : A Chica's Badge of Honor

TejanoLibre
12-10-12, 23:46
A Chica's Badge of Honor :

When a girl grabs a John at the club Level and promptly returns within 48 minutes with a Smirk on her face; basically telling her co-workers that she got the dude off in 15 minutes and she's ready to score again!

A type of "Badge of Honor" Amongst Thieves; trying to one-up the rest of the Chicas!

I have seen it a million times.

Have you seen that?

TL

SunSeeker
12-11-12, 00:01
A Chica's Badge of Honor :

When a girl grabs a John at the club Level and promptly returns within 48 minutes with a Smirk on her face; basically telling her co-workers that she got the dude off in 15 minutes and she's ready to score again!

A type of "Badge of Honor" Amongst Thieves; trying to one-up the rest of the Chicas!

I have seen it a million times.

Have you seen that?

TLYep seen that a few times in Rio back in the Help days. A big one in Thailand is how many "sponsors" (guys sending her money, from whatever country he lives in, every month) the girl has.

TejanoLibre
12-11-12, 00:22
Yep seen that a few times in Rio back in the Help days. A big one in Thailand is how many "sponsors" (guys sending her money, from whatever country he lives in, every month) the girl has.

I remember a Chica that would go to Western Union about 10 times a month to COLLECT her "Boyfriend's" monthly stipend! 10 different boyfriends !

Damn, I sure wish I had one to sell!

Pussy. The ONLY thing that I know of that you can sell today but tomorrow it's still yours!

TL

Romanee
12-11-12, 03:26
I remember a Chica that would go to Western Union about 10 times a month to COLLECT her "Boyfriend's" monthly stipend! 10 different boyfriends!

Pussy. The ONLY thing that I know of that you can sell today but tomorrow it's still yours!

TLYou couldn't be more wrong. You might rent pussy. You might even lease pussy. But you will never own it. Try taking possession of it. Remember John Wayne Bobbit. Just remember the first rule of economics. Never buy anything that as it ages it loses value.

Romanee

LateNightExcur
12-11-12, 03:44
I remember a Chica that would go to Western Union about 10 times a month to COLLECT her "Boyfriend's" monthly stipend! 10 different boyfriends!

TLHahaha.

You couldn't be more wrong. You might rent pussy. You might even lease pussy. But you will never own it. Try taking possession of it. Remember John Wayne Bobbit. Just remember the first rule of economics. Never buy anything that as it ages it loses value.

RomaneeSame goes for materialistic goods, nice clothes, cars, electronics, etc.

TejanoLibre
12-11-12, 03:45
You couldn't be more wrong. You might rent pussy. You might even lease pussy. But you will never own it. Try taking possession of it. Remember John Wayne Bobbit. Just remember the first rule of economics. Never buy anything that as it ages it loses value.

RomaneeI'm talking about the Money Maker on a Chica, the ONLY thing in life that she can sell one day and the next day it's still hers! PUSSY!

TL

SunSeeker
12-11-12, 07:22

TLLOL. 0621, the 1st coffee is still going downrange, and I had a good laugh, nice start to the day.

Dickhead
12-11-12, 17:49
One of the things I liked most about living in Argentina was renting fucking EVERYTHING. Living in those fully furnished apartments, dishes, pots and pans, appliances, stereo, linens and ALL utilities included. Maid was included at a few places. Then rent pussy on top of that. Everything I owned fit in two suitcases. I did that in Europe for a while too. Assets are actually liabilities a lot of the time.

Member #3320
12-11-12, 17:58
I guess the best way to live is with 2 suitcases.

And if you collect things, when you move out of the country. Just sell them off at throwaway prices.

Its damn easy.