PDA

View Full Version : Argentine Females The Most Unfaithful Latins

TejanoLibre
12-14-12, 15:51
The recent results of a social media survey show that of all the Latin American Females the Argentines are the most unfaithful and I think we have all seen this or see this on a daily basis, the majority of the Privado girls and Indies having boyfriends that think that their girls work at restaurants or as housekeepers, etc, etc.

I know I've been on the good end of the cheating many times!

TL

PickCherry12
12-21-12, 16:59
The recent results of a social media survey show that of all the Latin American Females the Argentines are the most unfaithful and I think we have all seen this or see this on a daily basis, the majority of the Privado girls and Indies having boyfriends that think that their girls work at restaurants or as housekeepers, etc, etc.

I know I've been on the good end of the cheating many times!

TLThis has been puzzling me until now. I figured that their men know about it and allow them to do it since they bring in denero? Interesting.

Gandolf50
12-21-12, 19:25
This has been puzzling me until now. I figured that their men know about it and allow them to do it since they bring in denero? Interesting.Very true, they take the money their women earn and go and spend it on other women. It keeps the economy rolling!