PDA

View Full Version : 3 nights hunting non pros

SweetJones
01-28-13, 11:01
Hi,great forum here.I will be in town Feb 3rd for 3 nights hunting down non pros.It will be my first time in BA and my Spanish is very basic.Get in touch if you would like to wing or just hang for a beer.

TejanoLibre
01-28-13, 14:46
Hi,great forum here.I will be in town Feb 3rd for 3 nights hunting down non pros.It will be my first time in BA and my Spanish is very basic.Get in touch if you would like to wing or just hang for a beer.Wasted Days and Wasted Nights!

Especially on a Sunday,Monday and Tuesday night.These girls are not easy,not like a typical American ****.We have all had our share of good luck,some of us more than others; but in general the "Nice" girls will not one-night you in BA.

Possible Pick-Up Spots:

Sunday.Age dependent but there are a handful of clubs in Palermo that are hopping theses days.Esperanto,Kike's,Crowbar,Tequila,etc.

Pacha.A "Disco Biscuit" Bar.

Opera Town in San Telmo,Museum.

Mon? Gran Bar Danzon.

Tues? Milion.

Bahrein maybe?

It's a short list.Your best bet is to go to the Alamo and fuck a Drunk,American **** or some other tourist.

And another thing,you will have a lot of competition from the local Hard Dicks; most sexually agressive males I have ever known.

Wed,Thursday would have been a lot easier.

Good Luck,

TL.

Albert Punter
01-28-13, 15:45
Basic Spanish won't make your work easy either !

Hi,great forum here.I will be in town Feb 3rd for 3 nights hunting down non pros.It will be my first time in BA and my Spanish is very basic.Get in touch if you would like to wing or just hang for a beer.

Ready
02-25-13, 02:44
I will be in BA for a few weeks beginning mid March, staying in Recoleta. This forum certainly provide great guidance and contacts. I plan to learn some more Spanish and take advantage of information from the forum. Thank for the help.