PDA

View Full Version : Florida 868 14 H

JengisKhan
08-07-07, 21:36
I wrote extensively about her in the member recommendations section, so I'll just include some rankings here.

Barbi.

Florida 868 12c.

4312-6438

10am - 10pm M-F (I think she's doesn't work the weekends but I'm not positive)

Reservations with a few hours anticipation.

Face: 9

General Body: 9.5

Tits: 9 (a little small but perfectly shaped)

Ass: 8.5

Attitude: 10

Pussy: 10

Massage: 8.5

Rates: 90p for half hour, 130p for an hour.

20 extra for full service including DFK, DATY, BBBJ possible I think

Strad
08-08-07, 02:50
Hey Joe,

Have you got her pics somewhere?

Thanks!

Strad

AllIWantIsLove
08-28-07, 02:03
Did you mean www.platynum.com.AR ?

See her as Barbi under Masajes at www.platynum.com

Attached is an old photo from that website where you can see her face.

Hlover
11-02-07, 01:31
Attempted a visit a few days ago with no response.

MrRecoleta
03-12-08, 20:37
Yes. That is what I meant. She is in the massage section.

Did you mean www.platynum.com.AR?

Big Boss Man
05-20-12, 18:47
I am surprised that there are not more reports on this place. If you google the phone numbers you find it is quite popular on the Argentine Boards. Current charge is 300P. I went with two girls last week and another last year. The girls are well trained on both massage and sex. They give you the complete hour. The lineup is average looking. Obviously not below my standards. The rooms have both massage tables and beds. Last week I was with Renata and Mariela separately. Mariela is total nympho.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/mariela/bk00.htm

Mariela knows some English. Does anyone know if the following link is the original Barby?

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/barbip/bk00.htm

There is a thin 30-something working there now and I was thinking of trying her.

Big Boss Man
05-23-12, 19:59
I answered my own question. I had the age wrong. She is 25 much younger than I guessed from that first lineup. Thin and tall with no babies. She is not as passionate as either Mariela or Renata. Medium massage. She did everything I asked her which was fairly mellow in this round.

Big Boss Man
06-03-12, 16:49
http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/renata/bk00.htm

I liked her and would repeat. She just received a positive review on the local board. You need to go before 6:00 PM on a weekday for this place.

Big Boss Man
07-18-12, 00:09
http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/renata/bk00.htm

I liked her and would repeat. She just received a positive review on the local board. You need to go before 6:00 PM on a weekday for this place.Barby's is the only place I know where they lie upwards about the age. In the ads the chicas are all 23 to 25 but in reality many are 19 and 20.

Fangulo
02-08-13, 11:53
I'm back in BA!

And back to my favorite place.

There are many references (some of them mine) in the web of this place. I couldn't find none here, so there you go.

The place is neat, well organized and offers to take a shower before starting and another shower before leaving. I find it very handy, not to say hygienic.

The girls are average looking, some are beauties, all of them are very serviceable. The place is advertised as a massage parlor, although massages are optional.

The managers are very polite women. I don't know if they speak much English, but they'll make sure you get what you want, as long as you explain in detail what you yearn for.

Price: 1 hour $350- pesos.

Safe, spotless place, and easygoing, young BBBJs providers.

Link to my favorite:

http://todomasajes.com.ar/bk/aryana/bk00.htm

Hope it helps.

Member #3320
02-08-13, 12:26
Hope it helps.Thanks for the post. It was very helpful, indeed. Please do post again about your experiences. Cheers.

Fangulo
02-08-13, 19:16
Thanks for the post. It was very helpful, indeed. Please do post again about your experiences. Cheers.Thanks for your reply. I'll be happy to oblige.

I always got in touch by phone, and after arranging an appointment, I've been reasonably in time to meet the managers. You just get into the building, nod at the "portero" or just ignore him completely, choose an elevator, get to the 12th and find the inconspicuous C door in the level. You'll hear a bit of mumbling, high heels going back and forth and the opening and closing of a folding door.

You will be greeted almost immediately and invited to get into a little room where you might get your "massage" only if the other several apartments in the building are in use. So keep your pants on.

If you didn't make a choice before or when calling (no need to if you are a first-timer) you'll see the girls available. Now there are very few: 5 or 6. I've seen parades of more than 10 last winter.

Once you've seen the girls, you should have a frank and direct conversation with the managers and let them know about your interests in order to see if those fit the face and body of the girl you fancied.

After that, go to the apartment you had in luck, and your girl will be ready to prepare your shower, and to give you a very good moment. I am a middle-aged and obese, yet they treat me *and blow me* as if I were George Clooney. After the deed, they prepare shower once again, and I leave relieved of the any worldly burden.

I've been with: Mariela, Kiara, Aryana, Carla, Pia and alway cum back for more. Some are very much appealing, some are average looking. They all are very good. In the very unusual event of you not getting what you asked for when talking to the managers, let them know, and they will find a way to make you leave with a smile.

Member #3320
02-09-13, 01:37
. In the very unusual event of you not getting what you asked for when talking to the managers, let them know, and they will find a way to make you leave with a smile.Thank you for the details. It gave a better insight. Is DFK (kissing) and BBBJ (bare back blow job) easy to get or does one have to negotiate hard for it with the girl?

Do you get full 1 hour everytime or the knock comes after 45 minutes?

nearest subte station - Line C - San Martin is better or Lavalle?

Thanks

Paladin
02-09-13, 03:19
The building is between Paraguay and Cordoba. So it depends on where you are coming from. Good Luck. The review is accurate.

Thank you for the details. It gave a better insight. Is DFK (kissing) and BBBJ (bare back blow job) easy to get or does one have to negotiate hard for it with the girl?

Nearest subte station. Line C. San Martin is better or Lavalle?

Thanks

Daddy Rulz
02-09-13, 13:19
The building is between Paraguay and Cordoba. So it depends on where you are coming from. Good Luck. The review is accurate.San Martin is closer. But if you get off at the Lavalle stop you get to look at all the fine wahines while you walk to Barbies.

Difference in walking time between the two. 7 min. No major streets to cross from San Martin though.

Fangulo
02-09-13, 18:41
Thank you for the details. It gave a better insight. Is DFK (kissing) and BBBJ (bare back blow job) easy to get or does one have to negotiate hard for it with the girl?

Nearest subte station. Line C. San Martin is better or Lavalle?

ThanksHi #3320!

I'll tell you a secret: I knew this website eons ago, when investigating the acronyms of abbreviations used here. Google was my friend, and still is.

About the abbreviations you ask about:

DFK: Yes, I would say 99% of the girls there are "french kissers". Deeply.

BBBJ: I get those two, although there are a couple of girls that tend to start that way and pull down a condom quite quickly and there is one I know of that does not provide when uncovered, so the percentage is 85.

If you look for both: Aryana is your choice, if you like her petite body type and don't mind the tattoo under her titties. I know I didn't mind even the piercing she sports now in her tongue.

You get the full hour. Or at least 55 minutes. I was a clockwatcher myself, until I relaxed there for good. I was never disappointed.

Also available, depending on the girl:

DATY, BBBJTC, completo (once again I know Aryana provides but never used her balloon knot) , FIV, MP,

In general, not proficient at massages, but they deliver nice XOXO and good value for money.

I leave now to an appointment with a masseuse from somewhere else. I'll keep you posted.

Cheerio,

F!

AllIWantIsLove
02-22-13, 12:02
Does anyone have contact info for this place? A phone number or email address? I tried a text message to the cell phone of Aryana but no response in 40 minutes.

Thanks, Bob.

WorldTravel69
02-22-13, 13:30
This post belongs in the Massage Thread.

Florida 868, piso 12 C, at Paraguay. Prices: ___p 30 min., 350p hour, __p extra for full service. Tel: 4312-6438. 10am - 10pm M-F. www.platynum.com

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4079

Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, (Baires Spa). 6 Chicas. Prices: 350p hour. Open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location. Tel: 4371-2737, 4372-2835. www.baires-spa.com.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4524

AllIWantIsLove
02-27-13, 18:01
Contact and Schedule: They gave me two phone numbers- 15-5333-1689 and 15-4418-1648. They said that they respond to text messages and they certainly did to the first number. They told me that they are open 10 am - 10 pm, Monday - Friday. Closed weekends.

The place is the nicest / cleanest privado I've been in except for Croix and Cielo. If you've spilled your seed all over yourself they clean you up here with a real towel (not paper towels). (Unless they just were out of paper towels that day. Clean towel for my shower before and a new clean towel for my shower after.

It's really subjective of course but I'd say that the girls range from 7 to 8.5. Playboy wasn't banging on the door but neither were the dog catchers.

For those who might be interested in Aryana, recommended by Fangulo, it seems that she no longer works here.

I have seen only Flora (Florencia). Cute, IMHO. Slim. But not much of a waist. Very small tetas. Very smooth skin. No stubble. It was fun walking up one flight of stairs behind her. No erotic massage skills. Her caressing, fondling, amd HJ skills suck. But speaking of sucking her BBBJ skills were perfectly OK. I thought that CIM was ok with her, but somehow her mouth wasn't really wrapped around it when I popped. (BBBJULM. Until the Last Moment).

Bob.

Fangulo
03-10-13, 00:10
This post belongs in the Massage Thread.

Florida 868, piso 12 C, at Paraguay. Prices: ___p 30 min., 350p hour, __p extra for full service. Tel: 4312-6438. 10am - 10pm M-F. www.platynum.com

Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, (Baires Spa). 6 Chicas. Prices: 350p hour. Open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location. Tel: 4371-2737, 4372-2835. www.baires-spa.com.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4524It might be the case of this belonging to another category... But.

Massages are an add-on to "completo" in this place. IDK... Once again, you might be right on the categorization, but this is another privado, although unique in its category, I.e: YOU get what you pay for, clean, no cheating. AT ALL.

About "AllIWantIsLove"'s remarks on Aryana not working there any more: I am far from her lips now, but AFAIK she's still there.

I only hope I am right, and she's still there... May in Buenos Aires wouldn't be as good as I planned for me without her "pete"...

Let us pray and prove she's still there!

WorldTravel69
03-10-13, 00:59
But the Heads of state have their ... Are too busy to correct it, or DGAS.

It might be the case of this belonging to another category... But.

Massages are an add-on to "completo" in this place. IDK... Once again, you might be right on the categorization, but this is another privado, although unique in its category, I.e: YOU get what you pay for, clean, no cheating. AT ALL.

About "AllIWantIsLove"'s remarks on Aryana not working there any more: I am far from her lips now, but AFAIK she's still there.

I only hope I am right, and she's still there... May in Buenos Aires wouldn't be as good as I planned for me without her "pete"...

Let us pray and prove she's still there!

Fangulo
03-10-13, 20:21
But the Heads of state have their ... Are too busy to correct it, or DGAS.Well, I care.

Please let me know what should I do. I don't want to litter this place. I am trying to contribute.

WorldTravel69
03-10-13, 21:23
Please.

Well, I care.

Please let me know what should I do. I don't want to litter this place. I am trying to contribute.

Turtle28
03-11-13, 05:41
On this site there use to be a list of Private Apartments put together by World Traveller ... I think.

It was a PDF list.

I can't find the link, can anybody point me in the right direction please?

WorldTravel69
03-11-13, 14:15
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?4581-Massage-List

Yes, it is a little old.

Private Apartments List, PDFs and Google Maps are here.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?759-Private-Apartments

On this site there use to be a list of Private Apartments put together by World Traveller ... I think.

It was a PDF list.

I can't find the link, can anybody point me in the right direction please?

PurpleThomas
03-18-13, 15:07
The phone number 4312-6438 doesn't seem to work. But I turned up Monday 1 pm (the buzzer for 12 C is polished like a bronze saint's hand by the sweaty fingers of innumerable gentlemen) and Flor gave me a very pleasant massage with most of the extras.

Red Raider
11-08-13, 18:52
I showed up at this place after lunch today and was pleasantly surprised. 4 girls available but today I jusT chose one. The others were below par but this one was an ace. Isabella was my choice she was in a very up mood and soon found out a horny one too.

The massage wasn't great but the sex and BBBJ were outstanding. We talked and joked around for awhile after our first round She then prompted another round and we were teeing it up in no time. We went round after round. I thought I was done and she pleaded for five more minutes. I was glad I did. I gave her the pearly trophy in her mouth, we showered and left for the clubhouse. Green fee 400 pesos.

Red Raider.

Big Boss Man
11-13-13, 20:55
I was with her today. I was lucky because I was a walk in and just asked for her. This place is good to go to if other plans fall through. Isabella will rock your world. She speaks decent English. She is from Manaus Brazil. She says she is good friends with and is possibly Karla's novia. I saw on the Argentinean forum that they do duplas. Second day in the row for BBBJCIM. Although Isabella would rather have sex she is actually a fine masseuse. 400 P for the hour.

http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/isa/bk00.htm

http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/karla/bk00.htm

Gringo Verde
11-15-13, 18:25
I visited Barbie's place today around 2:30 when my first three choices all had busy signals. I had a good time with Carla and plan to ask for her on my next visit. The price is 400 pesos for the hour, which is a bargain for a place of this quality. I asked for the new phone number because I like to call ahead; they gave me 11-4980-3464. But you can just drop in if you like.

GV.

JJGuinness
11-15-13, 18:37
I'm going to condense some of the info already here. Florida 868,12 see, between Cordoba y Paraguay, is as stated on the 12th floor get off the elevator and go left it's the first door on the left. Knock or ring the bell and mamasan will answer, get you situated, and send in the lineup. There was 6 girls when I went, IMO, all were doable. I'd rate them between 6-8 on looks alone. I saw one I really liked looks wise but went with Isabela due to the 2 previous reports; thanks gentlemen, much appreciated. About Isabela.

She is Brazilian. Has a very tight body, small to medium breasts, and a lot of energy. Speaks some English. She treats you like she already knows you. It was such a different experience for a privato. We entered the room and she immediately started kissing me for a couple minutes. Then it was shower time. Then a quick massage which was decent. Then flip and here comes the oral no condom. After that on to the bed and more oral then sex. All positions. She is enthusiastic the whole time and so friendly and bubbly. Personally I think her oral skills are average to above average but she makes up for it with her energy and no quit attitude. By this I mean she was having trouble coaxing leche number two out of me but gave a valiant effort. It was like the termas in Brazil, if you had 45 minutes they gave you full effort for 45 minutes. Her Brazilian heritage seems to followed her to BA because she went for round 2 and gave it all she's got. I believe if I could have finished round 2, CIM was standard for her. I didn't ask about any other extras so I can't comment on that. The sex was great though. Great little body. I think she is a decent looking girl, no complaints, but her attitude and service is what makes her outstanding.

All for 400 pesos for the hour, I'm satisfied with that. I think you can get less time if you want but never occurred to me to ask.

Happy hunting boys.

JJ.

JJGuinness
11-15-13, 18:45
Can anyone recommend a privato that is open on Saturday and / or Sunday. If so please provide details: name of place, address, hours its open, price, recommended girls. Thanks, in the mean time I keep reading the forum to see what I may have missed..

JJ.

WorldTravel69
11-15-13, 19:49
☺Esmeralda 517, piso 1 Apt B, at Lavalle, (Esmeralda VIP). 10 Chicas, shift changes at 8 and 8. Prices: 300 p 30 min., 400 p hour, +50 p BBBJ, 450+p for Takeout. Tel: 4322-5555,4328-5707,4328-0944. Hours: 24/7. http://esmeraldavipspa.com/ http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?2182-Esmeralda-517-1-B.

Can anyone recommend a privato that is open on Saturday and / or Sunday. If so please provide details: name of place, address, hours its open, price, recommended girls. Thanks, in the mean time I keep reading the forum to see what I may have missed..

JJ.

JJGuinness
11-28-13, 20:42
☺Esmeralda 517, piso 1 Apt B, at Lavalle, (Esmeralda VIP). 10 Chicas, shift changes at 8 and 8. Prices: 300 p 30 min., 400 p hour, +50 p BBBJ, 450+p for Takeout. Tel: 4322-5555,4328-5707,4328-0944. Hours: 24/7. http://esmeraldavipspa.com/ http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?2182-Esmeralda-517-1-B.You said shift changes at 8 and 8. So it's safe to assume they are open 24 hours? Just checking because I need some late night relaxation tomorrow.

WorldTravel69
11-29-13, 13:40
I have not been there for few years, they could have changed their hours.

It would be nice if someone there would ask.

You said shift changes at 8 and 8. So it's safe to assume they are open 24 hours? Just checking because I need some late night relaxation tomorrow.

JJGuinness
11-30-13, 15:56
I have not been there for few years, they could have changed their hours.

It would be nice if someone there would ask.My Spanish is terrible and I don't have a phone so I went there and asked. Also relieved some tension. I posted info in the proper thread.

Fangulo
12-03-13, 22:31
Hi there!

I'm back in Ushuaia now, were I live. I've been to Bs. As. For almost three days last week and tried to enjoy myself as much as I could. Missed the last AP party for not checking the forum before flying into Bs. As. Maybe next time, probably late February.

After calling Barby's I made an appointment and as I got into the elevator a couple of you people barged in and one (the taller one) politely said: "Doce por favor" with that typical liquid "are" that left no doubt to me that we were heading to the same door... So I decided to push the 13th floor and let you in first to avoid an awkward moment.

As I heard Verónica San (the taller mamasan) greet "Hello!" I decided to wait upstairs until the doors was cleared.

I made a reservation to meet Natasha for the second time, and "my" girl Aryanna afterwards.

Natasha has the body type I love (medium height for an Argentina girl, enormous natural and young boobs, slim body, slightly skinny but firm legs and ass. Although she's not on a par with Aryanna in overall service and attitude (not to mention oral sex) I enjoyed her very much.

About Aryanna: petite, small, quiet. Best BBBJCIM in my life for the past 2 1/2 years. A little bit chubby in the waist, but with a very firm body. Good to very good massage.

Later on I tried Sonia (no one else was available and despite of my finding her the least attractive girl in the house I did give her a try).Good BBBJCIM. Not my type. She was exhausted after 40 minutes pumping the oil from a well that seemed dry. But it wasn't... She might have ended with a dislodged jaw for all I know.

Besides Aryanna (she still is my "go to" girl there: Good massages and superb oral), I have another recommendation: Ivana, a little beauty that pleased me very much.

I will make sure to contact Jackson BEFORE I leave towards Buenos Aires. The prospect of pole dancing and full contact lap dance of the last party announced at AP left me "calentito".

Gringo Verde
12-05-13, 18:27
I visited Barby's House today to spend an hour with Isabella, my favorite chica in this country. She told me that effective Monday Barby's as we know it would shut down. Isabella said that many of the chicas will remain in Barby's apartments as independents but that the mamasans would no longer welcome clients in 12 see and present the chicas. She asked if I published in any of the forums and when I mentioned AP she asked me to share the news with the English speaking mongers.

According to Isabella, this is happening because of the disruption all the traffic to the 12th floor was causing. I think she said the police were bringing pressure, but my Spanish is so poor that I'm not sure about that and some of the other details.

Isabella is a pretty, dark-skinned Brazilian sex machine who also gives a good massage. I recommend her highly: she has the Brazilian sparkle and is a lot of fun to be with. Isabella and a couple of friends will continue to work out of 12 E. She asked me to share her cell number: 011-6602-6884. She and some of the others plan to advertise as independents in Todomasajes.

GV.

AllIWantIsLove
01-02-14, 13:54
Does anyone know if this has happened? (I'm not there, yet, so not able to make any phone calls). I did a Google search for the phone number that Gringo Verde provided but got no hits.

Thanks, Bob.

I visited Barby's House today to spend an hour with Isabella, my favorite chica in this country. She told me that effective Monday Barby's as we know it would shut down. Isabella said that many of the chicas will remain in Barby's apartments as independents but that the mamasans would no longer welcome clients in 12 see and present the chicas. She asked if I published in any of the forums and when I mentioned AP she asked me to share the news with the English speaking mongers.

According to Isabella, this is happening because of the disruption all the traffic to the 12th floor was causing. I think she said the police were bringing pressure, but my Spanish is so poor that I'm not sure about that and some of the other details.

Isabella is a pretty, dark-skinned Brazilian sex machine who also gives a good massage. I recommend her highly: she has the Brazilian sparkle and is a lot of fun to be with. Isabella and a couple of friends will continue to work out of 12 E. She asked me to share her cell number: 011-6602-6884. She and some of the others plan to advertise as independents in Todomasajes.

GV.

Kazzooey
01-03-14, 12:15
I was there yesterday, which was January 2nd, and I don't think it's closed.

I buzzed and there was no answer at all, as there hadn't been for me on previous trips. I turned to walk away but then the doorman asked where I wanted to go and I told him 12 C and he told me they were open but that the buzzer just wasn't working.

I went up and was greeted by the two usual madams. They unfortunately had only one girl to introduce. The lack of girls seemed more a result of the time of year, it being January 2nd and the girls not yet back from holiday, than a result of the place itself shutting down.

So it's still open as far as I can tell.

-- Kazzooey.

Does anyone know if this has happened? (I'm not there, yet, so not able to make any phone calls). I did a Google search for the phone number that Gringo Verde provided but got no hits.

Thanks, Bob.

AllIWantIsLove
01-04-14, 03:20
Good news! Thanks!

I was there yesterday, which was January 2nd, and I don't think it's closed.

I buzzed and there was no answer at all, as there hadn't been for me on previous trips. I turned to walk away but then the doorman asked where I wanted to go and I told him 12 C and he told me they were open but that the buzzer just wasn't working.

I went up and was greeted by the two usual madams. They unfortunately had only one girl to introduce. The lack of girls seemed more a result of the time of year, it being January 2nd and the girls not yet back from holiday, than a result of the place itself shutting down.

So it's still open as far as I can tell.

-- Kazzooey.

NewOrleans
01-24-14, 17:36
This place is amazing. It's clean and the girls are young beautiful and nice. They had four girls and all of them were pretty. They asked for 340 for hh.

Boston
01-24-14, 20:08
This place is amazing. It's clean and the girls are young beautiful and nice. They had four girls and all of them were pretty. They asked for 340 for hh.What's the latest for an hour? I heard they went up a little.

NewOrleans
01-24-14, 20:24
400 or 450 for the hour.

What's the latest for an hour? I heard they went up a little.

MikeT
01-26-14, 15:47
Can anyone please comment if they know if any of the private apartments downtown are open on Sunday...?

Thanks.

Jkeys
02-25-14, 19:11
400 or 450 for the hour.My friend and I just got back from Florida. It was 400 for 1 hour. I had Carla and she was great. Good BBBJ and I'm almost positive she would have allowed CIM. Almost got there and she worked harder but at 70 years old, couldn't quite swing it so she worked harder and all was well. Lots of 69, DATY, photo's, a little spanking and GFE. 23 years old, small boobs, big nipples and a good size ass which I like. Finished with a shower and the apartment was clean and nice.

My friend had Maria. Blond and spoke some English. He said it was great also with BBBJ. There were 6 girls there and in my opinion Carla was the prettiest. Will probably go back next week and choose Carla again. I think they said they were closed Saturday and Sunday.

Daddy Rulz
02-26-14, 02:10
Can anyone please comment if they know if any of the private apartments downtown are open on Sunday...?

Thanks.That Esmeralda VIP is open on Sunday's but I can't verify that. FYI, this place is on my personal avoid list. I used to like it a lot until they changed the business model to paying one fee at the door, and negotiating anything else with the girl. Last I heard you're going to pay around 7-800 an hour there. Following the general, but not universal, rule of chicka management which states: "Price and performance have an inverse relationship" I've heard some pretty crappy stories coming out of that place over the last 4 months or so.

Jkeys
02-26-14, 09:25
That Esmeralda VIP is open on Sunday's but I can't verify that. FYI, this place is on my personal avoid list. I used to like it a lot until they changed the business model to paying one fee at the door, and negotiating anything else with the girl. Last I heard you're going to pay around 7-800 an hour there. Following the general, but not universal, rule of chicka management which states: "Price and performance have an inverse relationship" I've heard some pretty crappy stories coming out of that place over the last 4 months or so.Not clear whether "that place" is Esmeralda or Florida? On Florida as said, all I paid was 400 to Carla.

WorldTravel69
02-26-14, 13:25
These are from the latest information posted.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.000486a2d688e5ec31cab

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.000485c4aba3ddf7cd0d8

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe

Thanks.

AllIWantIsLove
03-12-14, 01:03
Recent, like within the last two weeks, price increase to 450. Still a pretty good deal in my humble opinion.

AllIWantIsLove.

Darino
05-23-14, 22:03
Recent, like within the last two weeks, price increase to 450. Still a pretty good deal in my humble opinion.

AllIWantIsLove.Thinking I did this wrong. Just went there at 8 pm on Friday, buzzed but couldn't make out anything they were saying but they didn't buzz me in.

Is it closed or busy? Are they open to poor spanish speakers?

AllIWantIsLove
05-23-14, 22:58
Thinking I did this wrong. Just went there at 8 pm on Friday, buzzed but couldn't make out anything they were saying but they didn't buzz me in.

Is it closed or busy? Are they open to poor spanish speakers?I doubt that they care about your level of Spanish. My guess is that you were too late. They have pretty limited hours. Closed on Sat. And Sun. If you go in the afternoon the front door is open and you don't need to be buzzed in.

Good Luck, Bob.

Darino
05-24-14, 10:25
I doubt that they care about your level of Spanish. My guess is that you were too late. They have pretty limited hours. Closed on Sat. And Sun. If you go in the afternoon the front door is open and you don't need to be buzzed in.

Good Luck, Bob.Thanks for the reply, that's what I was hoping. What are your thoughts on the quality of girls there? My first time in BA.

AllIWantIsLove
05-24-14, 13:45
Thanks for the reply, that's what I was hoping. What are your thoughts on the quality of girls there? My first time in BA.In my subjective opinion, on an absolute scale, above average. On a price-performance scale way above average. Also, the facilities (mainly the showers) are much nicer than you find in most places.

But quality of service is always difficult to qualify. We like different services. And even for a particular service, e.g. BBBJ, we like different styles. And a given girl will provide different services depending on her mood and her rapport with the customer. But I have never had bad service here. Unlike most privados I've been to.

One of the things that I think says a lot about this place is that you will find TWO condoms on the night stand next to the bed. (A second pop is often not encouraged by girls working at other places).

You should try a privado and I can't think of a better one than this. Although I have less privado experience than many of the other guys here. You should also contact Tejano Libre for an introduction to other mongering venues. I haven't tried either of the English speaking girls who have threads here (Maria and Ingrid) but I hear good reports about them. I don't know what they charge.

Good Luck, Bob.

Boston
05-30-14, 19:22
In my subjective opinion, on an absolute scale, above average. On a price-performance scale way above average. Also, the facilities (mainly the showers) are much nicer than you find in most places.

But quality of service is always difficult to qualify. We like different services. And even for a particular service, e.g. BBBJ, we like different styles. And a given girl will provide different services depending on her mood and her rapport with the customer. But I have never had bad service here. Unlike most privados I've been to.

One of the things that I think says a lot about this place is that you will find TWO condoms on the night stand next to the bed. (A second pop is often not encouraged by girls working at other places).

You should try a privado and I can't think of a better one than this. Although I have less privado experience than many of the other guys here. You should also contact Tejano Libre for an introduction to other mongering venues. I haven't tried either of the English speaking girls who have threads here (Maria and Ingrid) but I hear good reports about them. I don't know what they charge.

Good Luck, Bob.I have been going to this place as a regular for a couple of visits. I think it is one of the better privados. Anna and Vero, 2 sisters, run the place. It used to be ar350, then it went to a400, now ar450 which is still good with the peso exchange. 2 different shifts. Carlita is a gem and service has always been great. I just go on up and never use the buzzer. My last experience there was with Carlita. Nice body, 23, and 8 words of English but I do speak the lingo. She finished me off and while we were laying there afterward, I asked her if she swallows and she says yes. I said I wish I would have known before. I told her I could never get a second nut (I'm 66) but she just shrugged it off and blew me until I blew it in her mouth. What a girl!

Shawman
06-09-14, 23:18
I have been going to this place as a regular for a couple of visits. I think it is one of the better privados. Anna and Vero, 2 sisters, run the place. It used to be ar350, then it went to a400, now ar450 which is still good with the peso exchange. 2 different shifts. Carlita is a gem and service has always been great. I just go on up and never use the buzzer. My last experience there was with Carlita. Nice body, 23, and 8 words of English but I do speak the lingo. She finished me off and while we were laying there afterward, I asked her if she swallows and she says yes. I said I wish I would have known before. I told her I could never get a second nut (I'm 66) but she just shrugged it off and blew me until I blew it in her mouth. What a girl!I am probably going to check this place out shortly. Is there a procedure, do I have to call in first, or do I just show up? Would someone pm me the website and phone number if possible? Thanks!

Fangulo
06-10-14, 00:04
I am probably going to check this place out shortly. Is there a procedure, do I have to call in first, or do I just show up? Would someone pm me the website and phone number if possible? Thanks!As a former regular, my advice is to call in advance, at least 15 minutes before arriving, check if your favorite is available (Karla and Mariela are the best there IMO), book the girl, be on time at the 12 see door and have fun.

The buzzer: not a good choice. Just to show up: you might find yourself with little to choose from.

You can expect BBJCIM from 80% of the girls there, just check with the handlers. Also check if you are really interested in massages, nowadays many don't know how to knead a pizza!

Phones: 1536083814 154406657 1536099067 the latter is the one I know it being publicized.

Gone are the days of a 7 to 8 point lineup with a matching service. Still clean and reliable, though.

Have fun!

F!

Kurty
06-10-14, 11:37
Is this place open on sundays? And what are the hours?

WorldTravel69
06-10-14, 12:37
Hours are on this Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe

Is this place open on sundays? And what are the hours?

Shawman
06-18-14, 14:11
Hours are on this Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbeFinally, I got around to this place day before yesterday. It is everything fangulo said. Good clean reliable. Nothing to write home about but I got what I come for.

I will probably return, but there are a few other places I want to try first.

P.S. . Sorry for the bad pun hehe.

Shawman
06-21-14, 01:06
Finally, I got around to this place day before yesterday. It is everything fangulo said. Good clean reliable. Nothing to write home about but I got what I come for.

I will probably return, but there are a few other places I want to try first.

P.S. . Sorry for the bad pun hehe.Good ole reliable standby hehe. The girls are stupid (ask me about this), but bless 'them, the place is clean, the service is reliable, and in this town that counts for something dammit! I went here Thursday after wed night's debacle, and felt better afterwards.

But do this in the afternoon if possible. This is advice from san telmo. As hard as it is sitting in traffic getting there, finding a cab back out of there will be hell.

Omegaman
06-22-14, 00:00
I certainly have not been to all the private apartments in BA, but from what I have been too, for the price, quality of service and cleanliness this is the best deal in town. Over my last two trips I was there six times. One time I was offered my choice of 8 girls, one time there was only one available. Even with the one chica, it still was a good experience. It is like your favorite restaurant, it may not always be the best meal, but you never leave disappointed. For my money the two best girls there are Carlita, and Flor (I guess I have a thing for that name see other posts). Price 450, if you like massages, like I do, ask the manager who gives the best one when presented with multiple chicas.

On this trip I went there my first day and left a pair of $20.00 US sunglasses behind. I went back a few days later, the manager remembered me, went inside her apartment and gave them back to me with out me even asking, she said she saved them in case I came back.

Shawman
06-22-14, 00:30
I certainly have not been to all the private apartments in BA, but from what I have been too, for the price, quality of service and cleanliness this is the best deal in town. Over my last two trips I was there six times. One time I was offered my choice of 8 girls, one time there was only one available. Even with the one chica, it still was a good experience. It is like your favorite restaurant, it may not always be the best meal, but you never leave disappointed. For my money the two best girls there are Carlita, and Flor (I guess I have a thing for that name see other posts). Price 450, if you like massages, like I do, ask the manager who gives the best one when presented with multiple chicas.

On this trip I went there my first day and left a pair of $20.00 US sunglasses behind. I went back a few days later, the manager remembered me, went inside her apartment and gave them back to me with out me even asking, she said she saved them in case I came back.And you know that kinda brings me to an observation I had. Tell me if I am off base, but it seems like life moves pretty fast around here. Provider links and phone number listings that are older than a few months are no longer valid. It also seems like most of the providers listed on websites work at privados anyway. The spas that are too overt will have very high traffic, which I don't like. Cafes seem to be filled with deadbeat beggars. Titty bars seem to be filled with witches, unless its the kind of place where you will pay more for a drink than you will for the girl. So far it seems like its privados for the win. What do you think?

I am going to go to café Orleans here in a bit, just for kicks and grins. If I bounce out of there empty handed I may just end up going to a discotheque I've been meaning to check out here in san telmo.

Omegaman
06-22-14, 00:50
I am going to go to caf Orleans here in a bit, just for kicks and grins. If I bounce out of there empty handed I may just end up going to a discotheque I've been meaning to check out here in san telmo.

Just to let you know, Orleans is more of a day time place. Best hours are from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, not sure if it stays open past 10:00 pm. It's clients are.

Arrgie men who on lunch breaks from work or on their way home from work. I was told by one of the girls there, that she prefers the Arggie men, because they are fast, they pay for an hour but are done in 30 minutes, because they have to get home to their families. Most men pick the girl walk 200 yard to the hourly hotel around the block pay the 200 p for the room, do their business then leave.

If you want the same type of Orleans experience at night I would suggest Café Excedra, but in a prior post you had a really bad time there.

Omegaman
11-24-14, 20:55
I am returning to BA on the 10th. Is this place still open. Have not seen a report on it in some time. For. Future reference, what is the best time to visit BA for mongering purpose.

Big Boss Man
11-24-14, 21:08
I am returning to BA on the 10th. Is this place still open. Have not seen a report on it in some time. For. Future reference, what is the best time to visit BA for mongering purpose.I heard that it is still open from Retire N Trave. They prefer appointment now according to local boards. 15-3609-9067 It became too high of a profile.

JoeyDude
01-12-15, 16:09
I heard that it is still open from Retire N Trave. They prefer appointment now according to local boards. 15-3609-9067 It became too high of a profile.I just went by and rang the buzzer and got no answer.

Big Boss Man
01-13-15, 00:22

Try calling first.

AllIWantIsLove
01-16-15, 19:58
When I went by this afternoon there was a note on 12 C saying that they had moved to 14 H. I was shown a lineup of about 5 or 6 girls, all doable in my opinion. (One of whom gave her name as Aryanna. And the Mama-san (Veronica) confirmed that she was the same Aryanna as had worked there a long time ago. I know that at least one of our members had been searching for her a while back.).

Based on today's experience, one massage room and one bathroom, I would say that the facilities are even nicer than before. Before the bathrooms had showers in tubs. The bathroom I used today had a walk-in shower with a removable shower head, so it could be aimed at those locations so hard to rinse thoroughly in a shower with a fixed head. Nicer than all other places I have been to in this city with the exception of Croix. And easily exceeds Croix on a price / performance basis.

The business card gives these phone numbers, at least one of which I was told is new (but I don't know as of when): 15-2680-9434 and 4893-0782.

As might have been reported before, no beds. But the massage table is wide enough for standard carnal canoodlings.

The mama-san asked for $450 and the chica asked for $150 for an excellent BJ.

Bob.

Member #3320
01-17-15, 01:14

Bob.Interesting! I called up veronica last week after almost 6 months or more and she quoted me straightaway 600 $ with no mention of excellent BJ etc.

Gandolf50
01-17-15, 06:34
Interesting! I called up veronica last week after almost 6 months or more and she quoted me straightaway 600 $ with no mention of excellent BJ etc.#3320 you need to work on your accent! (LOL! So do I!) They pegged you as a tourist! .

AllIWantIsLove
01-17-15, 11:32
Interesting! I called up veronica last week after almost 6 months or more and she quoted me straightaway 600 $ with no mention of excellent BJ etc.I think that all of the girls ask for a minimum of $150 and she was just quoting you the total. Would you rather have been told $450 only to show up there and learn that the girl will add her services to that?

Droplet
01-17-15, 19:28
When I went by this afternoon there was a note on 12 C saying that they had moved to 14 H. I was shown a lineup of about 5 or 6 girls, all doable in my opinion. (One of whom gave her name as Aryanna. And the Mama-san (Veronica) confirmed that she was the same Aryanna as had worked there a long time ago. I know that at least one of our members had been searching for her a while back.).

Based on today's experience, one massage room and one bathroom, I would say that the facilities are even nicer than before. Before the bathrooms had showers in tubs. The bathroom I used today had a walk-in shower with a removable shower head, so it could be aimed at those locations so hard to rinse thoroughly in a shower with a fixed head. Nicer than all other places I have been to in this city with the exception of Croix. And easily exceeds Croix on a price / performance basis.

The business card gives these phone numbers, at least one of which I was told is new (but I don't know as of when): 15-2680-9434 and 4893-0782.

As might have been reported before, no beds. But the massage table is wide enough for standard carnal canoodlings.

Bob.I went there today. The note saying the move from 12 C to 14 H is not there.

I pushed both buzzars and no one answered.

I called the new numbers and not answering.

Are you required to push the buzzar? Or can you just go up and knock on the door? Will this be an issue for the guard / guy at the desk at the entrance?

AllIWantIsLove
01-17-15, 20:11
I am not positive Droplet but I think that they might be closed on Saturday (and Sunday).

Bob.

Member #3320
01-18-15, 04:14
#3320 you need to work on your accent! (LOL! So do I!) They pegged you as a tourist! .I know the two women running the privado very well. For almost 2-3 yrs now.

WorldTravel69
01-18-15, 13:20
Florida 868, piso 14 H, at Paraguay, (ex Barbi). 5-6 Masajistas. Prices: House 350 p 30 min. , 450 p hour, 150+p extra for full service. Tel: 15-2680-9434,4893-0782.10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday.

As is this one, if they are still there?

Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, (Baires Spa). 6 Masajistas. Prices: __p hour. Open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location. Tel: 4371-2737,4372-2835. www.baires-spa.com http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4524.

I am not positive Droplet but I think that they might be closed on Saturday (and Sunday).

Bob.

Boston
01-18-15, 19:38
Florida 868, piso 14 H, at Paraguay, (ex Barbi). 5-6 Masajistas. Prices: House 350 p 30 min. , 450 p hour, 150+p extra for full service. Tel: 15-2680-9434,4893-0782.10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday.

As is this one, if they are still there?

Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, (Baires Spa). 6 Masajistas. Prices: __p hour. Open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location. Tel: 4371-2737,4372-2835. www.baires-spa.com http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4524.Thanks, you say Ex-Barby. Is this info for the one that used to be on the 12th floor or is that another one.

WorldTravel69
01-19-15, 12:50
See the very first post in this thread and post 68.

Thanks, you say Ex-Barby. Is this info for the one that used to be on the 12th floor or is that another one.

Boston
01-19-15, 20:19
See the very first post in this thread and post 68.Thanks. The reason I was confused is because I went there (12 C) once and there were no girls. Vero took me up to 14 something and I got the impression it was another place. They had a good selection and had a good time. Maybe they were just practicing a little professional consideration. I have both the owner's phone numbers so I'll call and find out for sure.

Droplet
01-19-15, 22:00
Thanks. The reason I was confused is because I went there (12 C) once and there were no girls. Vero took me up to 14 something and I got the impression it was another place. They had a good selection and had a good time. Maybe they were just practicing a little professional consideration. I have both the owner's phone numbers so I'll call and find out for sure.I went there today and they only had 2 girls. Both were less than a 5. More like 4's. Rather old.

Was lead into a big room with a narrow massage table at the centre. Nice room, but I preferred a bed instead. I noticed there was a bed at the corner.

As I wasnt interested in the girls I left.

Maybe someone can confirm if they really do have attractive girls? I prob came at a bad time.

Fangulo
01-19-15, 22:13

Bob.Thanks for the update, Bob!

I take that you got to know my little BJ Queen. I miss her so much, not to mention the huge amounts of money I spent somewhere else trying to get close to what she gave me back in the day!

Now I can hardly wait to get to BUE this Friday.

BTW, it is a sad, sad thing that the stout Mama San does not want to open Saturdays. She once told me it wasn't worthy of the effort, as Saturdays tend to be too slow for them. One can just wonder of the sheer volume of punters they serve during the regular working days! Anyway, good for them, although not that good at all for me.

Cheers!

F!

Jittle
01-27-15, 21:33
First post and first visit to BA. Thanks for many helpful hints in this forum.

I speak little Spanish but Mama-san bridged the gap. Two girls, one ugly and one nice but big boned. I prefer them slimmer and sexier, must be the Bangkok coming out in me. Took the big one anyway. Lucienda was very enthusiastic, gave a nice massage, BBBJ, and then cowboy. When I didn't finish right away she peeled off the cover and went back to BBBJ but her teeth got in the way and messed it up for me. I had her stop, we showered, I paid and that was that. If it were not my first time in BA and being so eager to be a part of the scene I woud have passed. But not a bad experience for 600 P. Tonight I will give Newport a try.

AllIWantIsLove
01-28-15, 11:47
First post and first visit to BA. Thanks for many helpful hints in this forum.

I speak little Spanish but Mama-san bridged the gap. Two girls, one ugly and one nice but big boned. I prefer them slimmer and sexier, must be the Bangkok coming out in me. Took the big one anyway. Lucienda was very enthusiastic, gave a nice massage, BBBJ, and then cowboy. When I didn't finish right away she peeled off the cover and went back to BBBJ but her teeth got in the way and messed it up for me. I had her stop, we showered, I paid and that was that. If it were not my first time in BA and being so eager to be a part of the scene I woud have passed. But not a bad experience for 600 P. Tonight I will give Newport a try.If you had a choice of between only two girls, they must have been busy. When I was there roughly two weeks ago I saw a lineup of 5 or 6 girls. All doable in my humble opinion.

Bob.

Member #3320
01-29-15, 23:26
Went there after almost 9 months today.

Location Florida 868,14 H. ( NOT 12 C anymore) ( Subte station - General San Martin on Line C)

Phone. Land line - 48930782 ; Cell - 1526809341.

Walk in. No need to take a appointment.

Mamasan. Still same old ones. Vero and her friend.

Girls. About 9 girls were presented. Almost 7 of them, I have done more than a year ago and a couple of new ones.

Uniform. All girls were in a orange color Uniform looking neat.

Price - 600 pesos per hour all inclusive; Breakup - 450 to mamasan and 150 to the girl.

Service. I took one of ex favorites and she performed as good as ever. Excellent massage / BBBJ, licking, kissing everything what a man wants!

Room. Smaller than the old ones and no bed. Only massage table!!

Poilce - 100% legal operation and running with permission of municipality.

Trivia. I was told 90% clients are expats. I think this board is sending lot of clients there. I was also told by the girl when she was massaging me, that the expats are so thrilled that they give hefty tips to the girls! I told her, Listen I am not going to give her any tips, so don't have any expectations. She performed even better than ever before and I actually got 1 hour 20 minutes for the price of 1 hour. Go figure.

Afterthoughts - Probably the safest bet for a newbie monger in town. Only thing negative I can think of is the looks of the girls. I wish they get better looking girls, up the price a bit and have same standard of sex..the place will be the best day time mongering spot in town.

Travlnman
02-09-15, 19:35
This was my first visit back to Argentina in several years. After reading the posts, I opted for 868 Florida. Arrived at about 3 pm on a Monday. I was really pleasantly surprised. After being a regular at 359 Maipu years ago, 868 Florida was quite a change. It was very clean and there was a shower right outside the room. The room had a table vs a bed but the table was big enough for both of us and was comfortable. The linens were clean and a packet of new soap was provided. Mama san was very friendly and helped me with my poor Spanish. Three girls were available. Carla was the one I chose. She was 26, Argentinian, slim with nice ass, small firm tits and gorgeous looking. She said she had a child but there were no baby marks on her body. Shaved pussy and very clean. I paid the 600 pesos. Carla did everything and was very enthusiastic. BBBJ w CIM and but covered sex. As I am older, I did not expect the kind of response I received from her. Definitely a 5 star, two thumbs up experience. I will repeat as soon as the body recovers.

Joe 23
02-09-15, 19:49
BBBJ w CIM and but covered sex.Covered is the norm here. If the girl does uncovered with you, it means that she does it with everyone else.

Fangulo
02-10-15, 13:23
Covered is the norm here. If the girl does uncovered with you, it means that she does it with everyone else.I beg to differ.

BBBJ, that is uncovered BJ is the norm there.

Therefore.

CIM? Well, that depends on the girl. I wish all provided that in addition to BBBJs!

Daddy Rulz
02-10-15, 13:39
I beg to differ.

Therefore.

CIM? Well, that depends on the girl. I wish all provided that in addition to BBBJs!With apartments and indy's uncovered is absolutely the norm. With club chicks covered is becoming the norm. Yet one more reason I'm doing less club chicks.

Joe 23
02-10-15, 15:31
I beg to differ.

Therefore.

CIM? Well, that depends on the girl. I wish all provided that in addition to BBBJs!When I wrote that covered is the norm, I had meant to say that covered SEX is the norm.

BJ's for me are of course always uncovered!

Member #3320
02-10-15, 16:16
With apartments and indy's uncovered is absolutely the norm. With club chicks covered is becoming the norm. Yet one more reason I'm doing less club chicks.What s up with club chicks or even chicks in general in BA.

All are demanding covered BJ.

Met some chicks on "Tinder". All sin esception. Only will do covered BJ!

Only saving grace is privado chicas. Thats the reason I am a big fan of privados.

Joe 23
02-10-15, 16:35
What s up with club chicks or even chicks in general in BA.You simply picked the wrong ones. As I have made my self clear, CBJ exists but is a minority. The majority would still be BBBJ.

Have a look in the local forums and you'll find that what Daddy and I are saying is true.

Member #3320
02-10-15, 16:55
Have a look in the local forums and you'll find that what Daddy and I are saying is true.I agree with you what you are saying. When did I disagree?

All I am saying is that the club chicas and the non pro chicas in general in BA are "mostly" pro CBJ for first time at least.

However privado chicas and internet chicas from baires girls etc are easy to find BBBJ. But I started disliking these internet chicas as they have a"choc-a-bloc" schedule and often cancel appointments at last moment or generally do give good service but always have some kind of rush element in their persona. Their is no possibility of extending the hour if the first hour was good.

Generally I am not enjoying mongering in BA anymore but like the city for living in South America.

Master J
02-11-15, 00:22
I agree with you what you are saying. When did I disagree?

All I am saying is that the club chicas and the non pro chicas in general in BA are "mostly" pro CBJ for first time at least.

However privado chicas and internet chicas from baires girls etc are easy to find BBBJ. But I started disliking these internet chicas as they have a"choc-a-bloc" schedule and often cancel appointments at last moment or generally do give good service but always have some kind of rush element in their persona. Their is no possibility of extending the hour if the first hour was good.

Generally I am not enjoying mongering in BA anymore but like the city for living in South America.I was there the end of November for 17 days and I had an absolute blast, mostly with privado girls and some know entities. My only slighly subpar was on my three peat with Dulce and caught her on my final day around wake up time noon. Almost all were BBBJ, although I am starting to think that is not the way to go but I do agree that sometimes you feel they are trying to make the most of their time while in the city. What I have always been amazed at is that some of them travel 2 hours traveling each way to come to Microcenter. Also found regardless of the age they all seem to have a kid or two but no partner in site. If I lived there I think I would have no problem finding regulars.

Daddy Rulz
02-11-15, 13:23
Can anybody else confirm that the apartment number has changed? Since I don't often check this thread please PM and I'll change the title if so. #3320, not that I think you're lying, I just make it a rule to confirm before changing is all.

DR.

AllIWantIsLove
02-11-15, 14:05
Can anybody else confirm that the apartment number has changed? Since I don't often check this thread please PM and I'll change the title if so. #3320, not that I think you're lying, I just make it a rule to confirm before changing is all.

DR.I confirmed it on 1/16/15. (I would give you a link but I forget how that works.).

Bob.

Fangulo
02-22-15, 11:25
I confirmed it on 1/16/15. (I would give you a link but I forget how that works.).

Bob.Here's the link: http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/karla/bk00.htm. Now all the action happens behind the door marked 14 H.

The place has lost the beds, but the massage tables are wide and solid enough to accommodate a big, fat guy like me and the average girls having fun.

Still, the best privado in the neighborhood, still good bang for the buck.

F!

AllIWantIsLove
03-18-15, 12:32
Ouch. But still not bad considering the facility.

El Perro
03-18-15, 13:12
Ouch. But still not bad considering the facility.$550 for a half hour if I heard correctly. $700 for the full hour.

WorldTravel69
03-19-15, 04:02
If you can get them off, many times by eating there pussy they should and will pay you.

So, many guys do not how to do it.

I did not know how until I was in my 30s, when an old lady in her 50s showed me the right spot.

And I thought I knew it all.

We are all still learning what turns on a Women.

But some of you, you don't give a shit, I do.

And I bet I have more fun than some of you selfish guys.

Some of you Say Get me off, who cares about them. You are Wrong.

$550 for a half hour if I heard correctly. $700 for the full hour.

AllIWantIsLove
03-27-15, 15:47
First of all ... I like this place and recommend it. But I cannot recommend FLor. Several weeks ago when my regular here was on vacation I chose Flor from the lineup. A random choice since I knew nothing about any of them.

It was a very unsatisfying experience. She was rough with my junk which I don't get at all. Don't all of us like out junk handled with reverence and great gentleness? There is a reason why gentle and genitals look so similar isn't there? And she was clearly trying to rush me. Never again.

Bob.

El Perro
03-27-15, 16:04
First of all ... I like this place and recommend it. But I cannot recommend FLor. Several weeks ago when my regular here was on vacation I chose Flor from the lineup. A random choice since I knew nothing about any of them.

It was a very unsatisfying experience. She was rough with my junk which I don't get at all. Don't all of us like out junk handled with reverence and great gentleness? There is a reason why gentle and genitals look so similar isn't there? And she was clearly trying to rush me. Never again.

Bob.Thanks for the heads up Bob. I've tried this place twice after getting a little jaded over at the Esmeralda place. Bas, or Vas, was a nice chica, curly hair and slightly overweight, but a decent provider. Natasha was pretty cold with no DFK but a nice body with large natural tits. She offers anal for a $200p upcharge.

I'm not sold on the facilities at this place yet. I fucked on a mat on the floor once and once standing up. Are there no beds available at the Florida place ? That is one thing Esmeralda has over Florida.

Member #3320
03-27-15, 21:00
But I cannot recommend FLor..Is she the same Flor, who was there one year ago? She was never good that time either.

Anyone checked ut the newer chicks there?

Member #3320
03-27-15, 21:02
Thanks for the heads up Bob. I've tried this place twice after getting a little jaded over at the Esmeralda place. Bas, or Vas, was a nice chica, curly hair and slightly overweight, but a decent provider. Natasha was pretty cold with no DFK but a nice body with large natural tits. She offers anal for a $200p upcharge.

I'm not sold on the facilities at this place yet. I fucked on a mat on the floor once and once standing up. Are there no beds available at the Florida place ? That is one thing Esmeralda has over Florida.Its not bas or Vas .. She is called "paz". Good provider..nice DFK and BBJ.But seems high on some kind of drug. Seems kind of "lost"!

Natasha was never good. Tried her once about a year ago. Waste of money. Mamasan informed me that they would be sacking her soon.

Leondooo
03-28-15, 10:22
Does anyone know the Uruguay location on Saturday?

AllIWantIsLove
03-28-15, 20:40
Thanks for the heads up Bob. I've tried this place twice after getting a little jaded over at the Esmeralda place. Bas, or Vas, was a nice chica, curly hair and slightly overweight, but a decent provider. Natasha was pretty cold with no DFK but a nice body with large natural tits. She offers anal for a $200p upcharge.

I'm not sold on the facilities at this place yet. I fucked on a mat on the floor once and once standing up. Are there no beds available at the Florida place ? That is one thing Esmeralda has over Florida.I am not sure that we are talking about the same place. The facilities here are great. Everything is brand new. Very nice showers with plenty of hot water. New and wide camillas (massage tables). No beds, but that's because (I think) they would be shut down if they had beds. So they pretend to be a massages only place. The girls now all wear uniforms similar to scrubs. In the old location (12C) I used several of their rooms and all had beds.

I think that there was once another privado in the same building, but I never used it and have heard that it no longer exists.

Bob.

AllIWantIsLove
03-28-15, 20:43
Does anyone know the Uruguay location on Saturday?I don't think that this place (14H/(temp)lo de Barby) has a Saturday location. I'm a regular customer there, and I am sure they would have told me about it if it existed.

Bob.

El Perro
03-28-15, 20:56
I am not sure that we are talking about the same place. The facilities here are great. Everything is brand new. Very nice showers with plenty of hot water. New and wide camillas (massage tables). No beds, but that's because (I think) they would be shut down if they had beds. So they pretend to be a massages only place. The girls now all wear uniforms similar to scrubs. In the old location (12C) I used several of their rooms and all had beds.

I think that there was once another privado in the same building, but I never used it and have heard that it no longer exists.

Bob.I think we are talking about the same place Bob. I've only been twice.

There are beds available at the Esmeralda place, though first come first serve. Not all of their rooms have beds.

WorldTravel69
03-28-15, 21:53
Will someone please see if 14A is still open???

Boston
03-29-15, 16:41

Bob.Never had a problem with Flor here. CIM and DFK provided with pleasure more than once. Loves eating pussy on threesomes.The best thing about Natasha is her bod and natural tits. There is a new on there called Irma (sp?), who is good on the oral side but not the best looking. Also another one named Jamilla who I hear is good. No Saturday service.

Travlnman
03-30-15, 21:14
Will someone please see if 14A is still open???I was a bit confused if 14A girls moved to 14H or whether 14A and 14H were both separate privados. In late Feb was at 14H but the selection was small so I walked down the hall and rang 14A but there was no answer. My impression was that 14A was closed.

AllIWantIsLove
03-31-15, 12:51
I was a bit confused if 14A girls moved to 14H or whether 14A and 14H were both separate privados. In late Feb was at 14H but the selection was small so I walked down the hall and rang 14A but there was no answer. My impression was that 14A was closed.I can't say whether or not some girls from 14A may have moved to 14H (formerly 12C), but I do know that 14H is the same operation as 12C - just in a different and nicer and more convenient apartment. (Nicer EXCEPT for the fact that there are no beds in 14H.).

Bob.

Cleverc
04-05-15, 18:39
Guys, how does this work. Do you just show up at one of these apartments? Do you bring a condom or is it provided? I'm new to this whole thing. I tried the escort sites but just got a lot of hang ups.

AllIWantIsLove
04-06-15, 16:43
Guys, how does this work. Do you just show up at one of these apartments? Do you bring a condom or is it provided? I'm new to this whole thing. I tried the escort sites but just got a lot of hang ups.Yes, showing up is always good. Sometimes you can walk right into the building and go to the apartment. Sometimes you have to ring a buzzer. If you ring the buzzer they'll answer and no matter what they say you can mumble almost anything and they'll buzz you in. If they don't you go to the next apartment on your list. Spanish helps of course, but you'll get the deed done without it. You may not get exactly what you want but you'll get your rocks off. Pointing might seem crude but can help. You might try using Google Translate on a smart phone - I've seen that work pretty well.

Part of the ritual is the presentation of the girls. If you don't specify the girl by name they will do the presentation. If you want a particular girl have her name written down because your pronunciation of her name may not be close enough. Of course if you specify a girl by name she might not be available - busy, sick, day off, works a different shift, whatever. (Or might not work there at all. Some apartments have girls' photos on the web sites just to lure customers.) If they do the presentation it is always one girl after another - not all at once. Each girl will tell you her name and you have to remember which one you want to select. Again pronunciation might be a problem so you might ask the ones you really like to write down their name. If you like none of the girls that's OK at reputable places, but at some places they will try to charge you a viewing charge. SO DO YOUR RESEARCH HOMEWORK HERE ON THIS SITE before putting an apartment on your list.

I always take my own condoms but I think that all privados will supply them. Sometimes I've heard of a small extra charge if they supply the condom.

Hang-ups, in my experience, are because you are not speaking Spanish or because your accent makes you too difficult to understand (and Argentines are not patient with bad accents).

Good luck, let us know how you make out.

Bob.

Boston
04-07-15, 19:45
Just finished 2 weeks in BA. I visited 868 more than once since I know the owners for years and was a visitor when they were on the 12th floor. I speak the lingo, so I sat with Anna, one of the owners, for awhile in her office since she wanted me to interpret the reports on this forum concerning service and experiences. I told her about the differences between beds vs massage tables, pricing, but especially service. She will get rid of a girl if the service is not right. She has asked me more than once after a session how the service was for a particular girl. One of the points I mentioned is lack of service on weekends. I recommended she start an outcall service for the weekend to the client's place for clients she knows, with everything arranged by Friday. 100AR extra for the taxi. We tried this for a Saturday and it worked fine.

I like the place. The upstairs bathrooms are new, along with new, clean towels and soap for your cleanup. Nice showers. Many good options for the creative mind using the massage tables over the beds. She speaks enough English to make the deal. Her sister Vero is also very aware that they have made a good investment there and want to make it work. The price has gone up over the years but for me the service is what I pay for and $700 is not alot, considering the Blue exchange. $58.00. Just get there and go up. No buzzer necessary. Cafe Orleans is just a couple of blocks away so you can go over and have a beer and decompress afterwards.

Too many girls there to comment on individually but they were all good. They know it's a competitive world and they have to perform to survive.

HotRod11
04-08-15, 01:00
Boston your report on Florida 868 was great. I have visited this place many times and I like it so much when out for action it has been my first choice . I come to BA every few months and I have always stayed in areas a long taxi ride from Florida St. On my last trip I asked myself why.... Now I will look for an apartment near the city center. Again thanks.

AllIWantIsLove
04-12-15, 16:20
Just came across this on the local board. I hope that it will be used for photos of all of the girls there. Currently under construction but does have the phone number.

http://www.barbarasspa.com/

Bob.

Ari123
04-24-15, 12:42
Hola todos,

Somebody knows how i can do a reverse search?

To enter adress and find all girls working there?

Thx for help.

Ari.

AllIWantIsLove
04-24-15, 16:36
Hola todos,

Somebody knows how i can do a reverse search?

To enter adress and find all girls working there?

Thx for help.

Ari.I think that you will find many just by searching this forum for the address. Some have closed recently.

There used to be a web site which would do that, sort of. Catsomething or somethingcat - I can't quite recall it. If I do later I will post it. But if I recall correctly it has folded.

I've had some luck just doing a Google search for the phone number. That results in some false hits and I don't recall if it finds all girls working at a particular privado. Of course this technique requires a phone number, not an address.

Bob.

Omegaman
05-07-15, 17:53
My favourite pravado, over the course of the last year have been there about 7 times (even when it was on the 12th floor), I have never had a bad session, some sessions have been better than others, but never had a bad time. The place is clean, although the massage tables make it a little tough for sex.

Price is 700p. I have been there when only one girl available, yesterday I went there and there were about 15 presented to me (this may say something about the Argentina economy). So kinda hit and miss with what girls available..

I would highly recommend Flor, from Paraguay. A while ago someone said they had bad time with her, maybe they did not click or she had off day, not sure. My experiences with her have been great, but she only works 3 days a week, and they vary.

On a side note, I asked if anyone was being forced to work there. I have asked a lot of girls this, all say the same thing "NO". A girl can quit anytime without problems be it privados, clubs, or internet. Now, they may be forced economically, have child, supporting family, this is an easy way to make money with no skills, but as for "trafficking", it may be going on, but not in BA.

JamesBond69
05-07-15, 18:35
yesterday I went there and there were about 15 presented to me (this may say something about the Argentina economy). So kinda hit and miss with what girls available...What time of day did you go that there were about 15 presented? Most that were presented to me were 5 and that was around 4 pm on a Wednesday?

Omegaman
05-07-15, 18:46
Yesterday, (Wednesday) about 2:00 pm, and yes there were about 15 girls presented too me. Maybe the planet's aligned and I got lucky. I went Monday, about the same time and was presented with 3.

JamesBond69
05-07-15, 19:11
Yesterday, (Wednesday) about 2:00 pm, and yes there were about 15 girls presented too me. Maybe the planet's aligned and I got lucky. I went Monday, about the same time and was presented with 3.2 pm.

That's shortly after lunch time, when it is super busy. I have a feeling the girls only work a few hours a day and some leave around 3 pm but I don't know for sure.

JamesBond69
05-08-15, 16:53
Can anyone share the best time and day to show up? I'm interested in a line-up of 10 +.

So for I've arrived on Monday at noon and 4 pm and the line-up was just 2 and 5.

Muppets
09-12-15, 15:12
I was here for a few days back in may and had the pleasure of 868 14h, arriving tomorrow (sunday) til Tuesday. .. does anyone know if it is open on Sundays? As I understand the majority of places are closed...

El Perro
09-12-15, 19:30
I was here for a few days back in may and had the pleasure of 868 14h, arriving tomorrow (sunday) til Tuesday. .. does anyone know if it is open on Sundays? As I understand the majority of places are closed...Not open on Sunday.

Muppets
09-13-15, 11:24
Not open on Sunday.Thanks buddy, thats what I thought. Oh well, field report to come tomorrow.

Thanks.

Boston
09-13-15, 17:51
Does the setup on the 14th floor have the same setup as on 12? Also do they still have the same number?

Muppets
09-14-15, 07:41
Does the setup on the 14th floor have the same setup as on 12? Also do they still have the same number?I have no idea, I have been once but now I am not sure whether it was the 12th floor or 14th... It was back in May and the place was really new and clean.

Muppets
09-14-15, 14:49
So I dropped by today when I had an hour free.

1225 and 1 girl free, Cynthia. Petite (which I love) but a little heavier than I would like. However, pretty and bubbly so what the hell.

Massage was a bit too, well, massagey... Nice sucky sucky and a bit of tongue action on devil's bridge.

On with the rubber and she rode me like gold was going to shoot out the end... Great fuck very active.

Would repeat.

Gold does not shoot out the end, sadly.

700 the hour.

Opening hours 10 til 9 btw.

Leaving BA (me, not her) tomorrow but back next week.

Muppets
10-20-15, 11:17
Went by yesterday 3pm, two girls, Cynthia (see previous report) and Mikaela (not sure on spelling). Took mikaela, tallish, slim, nice ass and legs, very long dark hair, pretty girl with some ink.

Shitty massage, I mean, totally not interested.

Loved the BJ tho, nice skills, asked if I wanted covered or not.

Her on top was good, nice and tight, made all the right noises, defo felt a bit of chemistry or good acting. Something about her really turned me on and despite it being the third load in as many hours I had to fill the rubber after a while.

Would repeat.

Muppets
10-22-15, 09:13
I think I'm the only one that goes here....

Last visit to BA for a few months, yesterday and the day before I spent an hour with Jazmin, raven haired, very petite with elfin features... She works the shift from 1000 onwards.

Nice relaxing massage, very erotic, and I have to say the best experience with a parlour I've had here. Over the course of two visits I had some good tender BBBJ, finger up her ass (she stuck hers in first), some rimming (her on me), and she even managed to get the tip in her ass while she fingered herself.

Lovely girl, if petite is your thing (it is mine), very chilled out, softly spoken, cuddly, and I'd happily repeat again. Be nice to her and you'll have a ball.

Balls Deep
10-28-15, 20:56
This place is so convenient, close to everything and feels very safe. The madam is super nice and accommodating. I did the lineup thing and eyeballed about 10 Chicas. Carla was stirring my loins and I went for it. Prices were 550. Half hour, 700. Hour. She does superb massage and everything else. Highly recommended.

This is probably the cleanest and best setup I have experienced.

Go for it.

Big Boss Man
10-30-15, 21:06
This place is so convenient, close to everything and feels very safe. The madam is super nice and accommodating. I did the lineup thing and eyeballed about 10 Chicas. Carla was stirring my loins and I went for it. Prices were 550. Half hour, 700. Hour. She does superb massage and everything else. Highly recommended.

This is probably the cleanest and best setup I have experienced.

Go for it.I haven't been to the place in two or three years but if it is the same Carla I say YES. I guess she would be 24 or 25 years old now. In the past some of the other girls who worked there were her cousins.

Boston
12-31-15, 19:42
I think that you will find many just by searching this forum for the address. Some have closed recently.

There used to be a web site which would do that, sort of. Catsomething or somethingcat - I can't quite recall it. If I do later I will post it. But if I recall correctly it has folded.

I've had some luck just doing a Google search for the phone number. That results in some false hits and I don't recall if it finds all girls working at a particular privado. Of course this technique requires a phone number, not an address.

Bob.Anyone been here lately? Tried to call and I keep getting to voicemail. Thanks.

Gringo Verde
01-01-16, 14:42
Anyone been here lately? Tried to call and I keep getting to voicemail. Thanks.Its been a couple of months since I was at Barbie's but recent reports on the Spanish language forum say its open. Double check the phone number against this link. http://www.barbarasspa.com/ Or just ring the bell downstairs or knock on the door; you don't need a reservation there.

Boston
01-02-16, 20:03
Its been a couple of months since I was at Barbie's but recent reports on the Spanish language forum say its open. Double check the phone number against this link. http://www.barbarasspa.com/ Or just ring the bell downstairs or knock on the door; you don't need a reservation there.Thanks for the info.

Gg.

Boston
01-12-16, 19:49
Thanks for the info.

Gg.I went by there today and they are in full swing. Only one of the bosses is working since the other had a baby. The place is great. Last month they initiated uniforms for all the girls to wear. Really shows their bodies. A grey mini-skirt and a black top. Nice touch.6 girls and one was busy. Price is $750.00 per hour and the mix of girls is impressive. A small discount if you take 2. I had a 21 y.o. There and she was just great. I will be back.

AllIWantIsLove
01-15-16, 11:39
Went there after almost 9 months today.

Location Florida 868,14 H. ( NOT 12 C anymore) ( Subte station - General San Martin on Line C)

Phone. Land line - 48930782 ; Cell - 1526809341.

... Does anyone have a current cell phone number? One that they will respond to SMS message? I've tried two and no response to either.

Also, note that the URL reported here at least once (by me) no longer works. It was "under construction" for over a year. Maybe they have just given up.

Thanks, Bob.

Gringo Verde
01-15-16, 14:47
Try 15-2680-9341. I don't know if Veronica (the madam) will respond to a SMS because she's not very tech savvy but she probably will answer a voice call.

They never developed the webpage and the URL expired earlier this month.

GV.

Does anyone have a current cell phone number? One that they will respond to SMS message? I've tried two and no response to either.

Also, note that the URL reported here at least once (by me) no longer works. It was "under construction" for over a year. Maybe they have just given up.

Thanks, Bob.

Daddy Rulz
01-15-16, 19:56
You gotta get with whatsapp, very, VERY few hookers or madams will respond to SMS.

Boston
01-15-16, 20:03
You gotta get with whatsapp, very, VERY few hookers or madams will respond to SMS.Just stop by. And yes, Whattsapp is the way to go here.

AllIWantIsLove
01-16-16, 11:01
Saw Cintia yesterday. Cute, very short, a bit chubby. Very accomodating and a good attitude. Not what some people would call a therapeutic massage, but for the therapy I needed she was very good.

I asked Vero why she didn't respond to my text messages and I didn't get a straight answer that I could understand, but I think that GV is right - she just doesn't do SMS.

TejanoLibre
02-05-16, 18:22
I have not really recommended a Privado in years and I am not right now but we stopped by here the other day because we were exchanging dollars a block away and we had just finished touring around BA so it seemed like a good idea to drop in.

I have been here before on many occasions but I have never seen anything that was interesting to me until now.

Karla.

Maybe 23?

5ft. 7in. , white , perfectly tanned , all her nails done , dark and super long hair.

Not a human inkpad.

Looks like a hot , little Recoleta school girl.

College.

I did not notice the size of her hooters or the color of her eyes but my 1st. Impression was that she is the best looking girl that I have ever met in a Sperm Bank and that is saying a lot.

Specially since I was sober and drop-free.

I have no idea what her level of performance is but with looks like that and the cost factored in I don't care.

10am to 6pm I think.

Reservations recommended.

There seems to be more than 7 girls working there during the day but 5 or more were humping for dollars at 4pm.

I'll be Back!

TL

PS - Maybe I need new glasses or the sun was in my eyes or I just wanted to hurry up and get out of there.

I don't know .

TejanoLibre
03-07-16, 06:18
I have not really recommended a Privado in years and I am not right now but we stopped by here the other day because we were exchanging dollars a block away and we had just finished touring around BA so it seemed like a good idea to drop in.

I have been here before on many occasions but I have never seen anything that was interesting to me until now.

Karla.

Maybe 23?

5ft. 7in. , white , perfectly tanned , all her nails done , dark and super long hair.

Not a human inkpad.

Looks like a hot , little Recoleta school girl.

College.

I did not notice the size of her hooters or the color of her eyes but my 1st. Impression was that she is the best looking girl that I have ever met in a Sperm Bank and that is saying a lot.

Specially since I was sober and drop-free.

I have no idea what her level of performance is but with looks like that and the cost factored in I don't care.

10am to 6pm I think.

Reservations recommended.

There seems to be more than 7 girls working there during the day but 5 or more were humping for dollars at 4pm.

I'll be Back!

TL

PS - Maybe I need new glasses or the sun was in my eyes or I just wanted to hurry up and get out of there.

I don't know .Hey WT69 -.

Instead of wasting time and space on worthless Sperm Banks that nobody has been to in 10 years why don't you talk about the ones that are actually open and actually have more than 1 girl that's less than 66 years old.

Your posts are much appreciated but if the thread or Sperm Bank has been dormant for 5 to 8 years then it's a safe bet that it's not in business and if it is it's probably not worth going to.

Somebody needs to post about this Carla girl before she disappears .

Or just leave her where she is .

9 to 5 and inexpensive.

Thanks ,

TL.

WorldTravel69
03-07-16, 13:32
I don't.

So, do as I do when I am there, checking and see what is still open.

I am sure some of the places on the list are open, but nobody says that they went there.

Just like Milehighdave not posting about Carla. Although he did say she was great.

Hey WT69 -.

Instead of wasting time and space on worthless Sperm Banks that nobody has been to in 10 years why don't you talk about the ones that are actually open and actually have more than 1 girl that's less than 66 years old.

Your posts are much appreciated but if the thread or Sperm Bank has been dormant for 5 to 8 years then it's a safe bet that it's not in business and if it is it's probably not worth going to.

Somebody needs to post about this Carla girl before she disappears .

Or just leave her where she is .

9 to 5 and inexpensive.

Thanks ,

TL.

Red Raider
03-10-16, 17:04
I don't.

So, do as I do when I am there, checking and see what is still open.

I am sure some of the places on the list are open, but nobody says that they went there.

Just like Milehighdave not posting about Carla. Although he did say she was great.In January i was business as usual. Does anyone know if they are open on Saturday???

AllIWantIsLove
03-10-16, 20:19
In January i was business as usual. Does anyone know if they are open on Saturday???They are not open on Saturday.

Ari123
08-22-16, 16:40
Hola,

I had planned a visit in F868 14H as much times before on last friday (18 aug 2016).

I was a lot of times there before, mostly with Carla and i was 100% happy with the service.

To make sure she is there i called the numbers from the business card.

48930782 and 15 26809341.

The first was offline and the second (mobile) a girl answered.

I asked her about a reservation and she told me they are no more working there.

I asked to where they moved and the shit begun. She cannot tell me at the phone blabla.

What the fuck???? After insisting a lot she told me i can ask the doorman there and he will tell me.

I went there, i tried to go straight to the elevater, was stopped by the doorman, he asked to where i want to go, 14H, they are no more there.

Ok, i asked him if he can tell me where to find them know. No he cannot.

Then i told him (all in spanish, so its not a language issue) that the girl on the phone told me to ask him.

No he cannot held. And all friendly as a asshole.

My alternate was San Martin 793. I was at the door, the girl opened the buzzer and i tried to go upstairs.

There also was a doorman, stopped me and asked for a ID.

Without he cannot let me in.

Who goes to a brothel leaving his ID there???????

Over the street, before there was Cafe Orly, is a closed place now.

Only thing is the place near recoletta, where the bitches ask for 100US$ for a fuck.

Its crazy to that much for a prostitute!

Also after new government and open exchange rates the advantage due to black market money exchange disapeared comleately.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

-What happened here?

-Somebody knows a place similar F868?

-Where is carla?

Thanks to all for the aswers and hopefully some hints to have a good time in Baires.

Saludos Ari.

El Perro
08-22-16, 17:50
Hola,

I had planned a visit in F868 14H as much times before on last friday (18 aug 2016).

I was a lot of times there before, mostly with Carla and i was 100% happy with the service.

To make sure she is there i called the numbers from the business card.

48930782 and 15 26809341.

The first was offline and the second (mobile) a girl answered.

I asked her about a reservation and she told me they are no more working there.

I asked to where they moved and the shit begun. She cannot tell me at the phone blabla.

What the fuck???? After insisting a lot she told me i can ask the doorman there and he will tell me.

I went there, i tried to go straight to the elevater, was stopped by the doorman, he asked to where i want to go, 14H, they are no more there.

Ok, i asked him if he can tell me where to find them know. No he cannot.

Then i told him (all in spanish, so its not a language issue) that the girl on the phone told me to ask him.

No he cannot held. And all friendly as a asshole.

My alternate was San Martin 793. I was at the door, the girl opened the buzzer and i tried to go upstairs.

There also was a doorman, stopped me and asked for a ID.

Without he cannot let me in.

Who goes to a brothel leaving his ID there???????

Over the street, before there was Cafe Orly, is a closed place now.

Only thing is the place near recoletta, where the bitches ask for 100US$ for a fuck.

Its crazy to that much for a prostitute!

Also after new government and open exchange rates the advantage due to black market money exchange disapeared comleately.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

-What happened here?

-Somebody knows a place similar F868?

-Where is carla?

Thanks to all for the aswers and hopefully some hints to have a good time in Baires.

Saludos Ari.The Florida privado was supposed to relocate to Cordoba 1111 piso 3 but I have not seen that confirmed. If you find that is true please confirm.

Gringo Verde
08-23-16, 10:30
Yes, Barbara's Spa moved to 1111 Cordoba Street, P 3 in late July. I dropped by a couple of weeks ago to say hello to Veronica. Veronica told me only one girl was working at the time (5 pm) and I should come back around 1 pm another day. The new place looked like a big step down from the Florida Street location and I haven't been back. Maybe they have gotten it together by now - if someone has been there since I was please let us know.

GV.

WorldTravel69
08-23-16, 12:01
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=1umo_xQ6jcJyyhgKkjzqWSjIQq1Q

Yes, Barbara's Spa moved to 1111 Cordoba Street, P 3 in late July. I dropped by a couple of weeks ago to say hello to Veronica. Veronica told me only one girl was working at the time (5 pm) and I should come back around 1 pm another day. The new place looked like a big step down from the Florida Street location and I haven't been back. Maybe they have gotten it together by now - if someone has been there since I was please let us know.

GV.

Dancesw/Chicas
08-23-16, 20:49
Do you guys know what girls remain from the Florida address ?

If they have 8 chicas working, does the place have multiple rooms like the old Santa feel 1707 or cielo private ?

Lastly, does the place has real beds or the old massage tables ?

DWC.

Ari123
09-09-16, 09:41
Its confirmed, Ex Florida 868 is now Cordoba 1111 3. Piso.

Same Mamasan and 5 girls left.

Place is a step down, but service is same.

1h / 1000,-Peso.

Ari.

El Perro
09-09-16, 11:01
Its confirmed, Ex Florida 868 is now Cordoba 1111 3. Piso.

Same Mamasan and 5 girls left.ĺ

Place is a step down, but service is same.

1h / 1000,-Peso.

Ari.A step down but I like the new digs. Nice old building and done up well.

$700p the 1/2 hour for those interested.

Ari123
09-25-16, 07:17
Hello,

As i will be there on weekend and the place is closed, looking for help.

Can somebody recomend a similar place where the service is available on weekends?

Thanks.

Ari.

WorldTravel69
09-25-16, 12:50
Magic Hands

Libertador 930, piso 1, 1st elevator
at Av. Callao, (Magic Hands). __ Masajistas. Prices: ______. Tel: 4813-3703,4811-3748. Hours: Monday to Sunday 9 am to 10 pm.
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8097-Libertador-930-piso-1-1st-elevator&p=436720#post436720
http://www.magichandsonline.com/

Brisa Massage

Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay. __ Masajistas, two shifts. Prices: ____p massage hour, ___p 90 min., p-___p extra for sex. Tel: 4314-0749, 4515-0213. Hours:24/7. www.brisamasaje.com.ar http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4551.

Croix Vip

Maipu 378, piso 4, at Corrientes. 6 to 8 Masajistas. Prices: ___p Massage, __p clothes off, __p fora CBJ, __p for conventional Sex. Tel: 4393-8651,4328-9443. Hours: Monday to Friday 11 am to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday 11:30 am to 8:30 pm.
http://www.croixspa.com.ar/ http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?2101-Croix-Vip-Maipu-378&highlight=Maipu+378.

Hello,

As i will be there on weekend and the place is closed, looking for help.

Can somebody recommend a similar place where the service is available on weekends?

Thanks.

Ari.

El Perro
09-25-16, 14:06
Brisa is no longer at the Esmerelda address. Moved to Montevideo, 500 block. I forget the exact address.

WorldTravel69
09-25-16, 14:28
Shows:

San Martin 793, Tel: 15-2602-4481.

Brisa is no longer at the Esmeralda address. Moved to Montevideo, 500 block. I forget the exact address.

El Perro
09-26-16, 00:19
Shows:

San Martin 793, Tel: 15-2602-4481.If so they have moved again. They were on Montevideo but it may not have worked out for them. I was by there about three weeks ago and no one answered the bell.

Big Boss Man
09-26-16, 14:46

AllIWantIsLove
09-27-16, 14:41
http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/karla/bk00.htmI don't know. But I can tell you that there is (or at least was for many years, and as recently as March of this year) a girl at lo de barby named Karla (or maybe Carla). And I believe that she was the only girl there who appeared on the Internet and only on TodoMasajes. But the photo that your link goes to does not look like her and is not the photo used by the lo de barby Karla I know. There's also a girl on TodoMasajes under the name Carla but she isn't the lo de Barby Karla either. Of course it is possible that there is a new Karla at lo de Barby and that she is the girl in your link.

If you are looking for lo de Barby and no one here can help you, I'd suggest the local forum (in Spanish). But the moderator there sometimes, maybe always, bans threads about a particular privado or massage place. In particular I have seen him ban threads about lo de Barby.

Bob.

Big Boss Man
09-27-16, 20:54
I don't know. But I can tell you that there is (or at least was for many years, and as recently as March of this year) a girl at lo de barby named Karla (or maybe Carla). And I believe that she was the only girl there who appeared on the Internet and only on TodoMasajes. But the photo that your link goes to does not look like her and is not the photo used by the lo de barby Karla I know. There's also a girl on TodoMasajes under the name Carla but she isn't the lo de Barby Karla either. Of course it is possible that there is a new Karla at lo de Barby and that she is the girl in your link.

If you are looking for lo de Barby and no one here can help you, I'd suggest the local forum (in Spanish). But the moderator there sometimes, maybe always, bans threads about a particular privado or massage place. In particular I have seen him ban threads about lo de Barby.

Bob.Thank you. I thought it looked like her but it has been several years now since I have been with Karla. Like you said, in the past, they have always used her picture with face hidden as their advertisement.

Antonin
09-27-16, 21:05
I'd suggest the local forum (in Spanish).

Bob.Hi Bob.

I'm a newbie. Can you please give me some links to the local forums in Spanish?

El Perro
09-28-16, 14:03
Shows:

San Martin 793, Tel: 15-2602-4481.Just checked and it is the same phone number they had at the Montevideo address. So yes, the same operation.

El Perro
09-28-16, 22:23
Just checked and it is the same phone number they had at the Montevideo address. So yes, the same operation.Went by there today. Open. Bring some sort of ID as you'll need it to get by security in the lobby.

Red Raider
09-30-16, 13:47
Went by there today. Open. Bring some sort of ID as you'll need it to get by security in the lobby.Open on Florida or Córdoba address?????

El Perro
09-30-16, 14:27
Open on Florida or Crdoba address?????Neither. On San Martin. See the address listed in World Traveler's post.

There is clearly confusion because two different privados are being discussed on this thread. The privado on Cordoba is still at the same address. 1111 Cordoba piso 3.