PDA

View Full Version : Gato hunter is cockblocked

Gato Hunter
02-20-13, 10:49
Last night I went to a birthday party for a girl who works for the high times magazine down here.

I'm talking to this blond girl for a while (in Spanish) when we are both handed a pill. Everyone at the party did Exstasy at the same time. I continue my chamuyo with blondie. I'm now have my hands up her shirt. The girl I know comes into the kitchen where I have blondie sitting almost in the sink face in her tittys. Clearly on my way to third base. The chica I know comes into the kitchen blondie asks her about my cock. They have a conversation, all I know they said was I have a big dick and I'm a good lay. Another base hit is scored her hand is going down my pants (keep in mind this chica is not a working chica.) she starts calling me Papi Chullo.

And then I went fishing, the owner of the high times threw a grade A cock block on, me. At this point between the E or the V my es a dick needed the relief valve opened. So I left went to hook talked to some stripper party girls. Nothing interesting. Mostly the mendoza condom mafiosa. Went to Newport the bartender cleared out my spot of local Argie riff raff. I see a favorite fuck, knowing it will be good I grab her and head to the casa. She is week trained grabs her toothbrush, and towl in the shower. She goes, I'm right behind. I almost came in her mouth in the shower, but I knew I needed to really fuck hard, and this girl likesir long story short she left at 6 am after three sweaty rounds. I'm changing my sheets they are gross today looks like a CSI episode.

I would call it a good recovery.

Hook raised its drink prices to 100 for a beer 200 for chica and 120 for my booze I drink. Looks like another one is entering the death spiral.

TejanoLibre
02-21-13, 00:31
Last night I went to a birthday party for a girl who works for the high times magazine down here.

I'm talking to this blond girl for a while (in Spanish) when we are both handed a pill. Everyone at the party did Exstasy at the same time. I continue my chamuyo with blondie. I'm now have my hands up her shirt. The girl I know comes into the kitchen where I have blondie sitting almost in the sink face in her tittys. Clearly on my way to third base. The chica I know comes into the kitchen blondie asks her about my cock. They have a conversation, all I know they said was I have a big dick and I'm a good lay. Another base hit is scored her hand is going down my pants (keep in mind this chica is not a working chica.) she starts calling me Papi Chullo.

And then I went fishing, the owner of the high times threw a grade A cock block on, me. At this point between the E or the V my es a dick needed the relief valve opened. So I left went to hook talked to some stripper party girls. Nothing interesting. Mostly the mendoza condom mafiosa. Went to Newport the bartender cleared out my spot of local Argie riff raff. I see a favorite fuck, knowing it will be good I grab her and head to the casa. She is week trained grabs her toothbrush, and towl in the shower. She goes, I'm right behind. I almost came in her mouth in the shower, but I knew I needed to really fuck hard, and this girl likesir long story short she left at 6 am after three sweaty rounds. I'm changing my sheets they are gross today looks like a CSI episode.

I would call it a good recovery.

Hook raised its drink prices to 100 for a beer 200 for chica and 120 for my booze I drink. Looks like another one is entering the death spiral.

You should have seen it coming Buddy the local "good" girls will give up their tongues , Facebook, e-mails and phone numbers but even under the influence they are just going to cock tease you and blame it on the booze or drugs the next day.

Also the "Argie Hard Dick" is a true Jedi Master when it comes to cock-blocking; they are born that way. I'm glad you'are evening turned out well but you have to remember that the good girls are PT's; Never seen a better or more aggressive Alfa Male in this world than an Argie although I hear the W.O.P.S are worse.

Have fun while you can.

TL.