PDA

View Full Version : Which club is the best?

NeilC
03-24-13, 09:34
I know this question means different things to different people but I've been reading the forum and have not found even vague consensus on this. So, costs aside, which club reliably provides the hottest girls that provide the best service? There has to be one that is at the top of the league!

Kamikaze
03-24-13, 13:13
I know this question means different things to different people but I've been reading the forum and have not found even vague consensus on this. So, costs aside, which club reliably provides the hottest girls that provide the best service? There has to be one that is at the top of the league!I see you only have one post so go to Black. Don't waste your time at any of the other clubs. Black is the best club with the hottest women in Buenos Aires.

Member #4112
03-24-13, 16:04
Five years ago that statement was true, but sadly no longer IMHO. Black still has some great chica's but nothing like the past where you had to get there before 12:30 to get the pick of the litter. While I still stop by when in BA and have several friends still working there I usually get out call either before or after working hours. One of regulars usually asks if I want her to stop by after work when I drop in for a drink. Their chica drink prices are $500 pesos each the last time I was in this January, which runs up the tab if the chica needs to have two before she leaves. Get the digits and call them, much cheaper and just as much fun.

Just my two centavos.

NeilC
03-24-13, 16:36
I know this question means different things to different people but I've been reading the forum and have not found even vague consensus on this. So, costs aside, which club reliably provides the hottest girls that provide the best service? There has to be one that is at the top of the league!Well if Black is the only nomination then BA has a problem because for every positive review there is a negative one. Is there really no Club that is 100% class, one everyone would agree is the best?

FrankAndStein
03-24-13, 17:16
Way too many variables, and this is Argentina after all. Things change every day. The girls change, the club prices change, there are different nights where one place is better than another.

If you live here then maybe (Newport is the best as it's the cheapest place to meet a few good chicas, if you have the time to look for them. But if you are here for only a few nights Newport is probably the absolute worst place to go.

Years ago Madahos was the best place, hands down. Way better than Black imo. Better atmosphere, better women, better prices. Now I have no idea since I haven't been to either one in over 3 years. But the prices I hear about are crazy.

However, if you're only here for a few days and just want to be sure to have fun, go to Hippo and pay $500 USD for a dancer I guess. I imagine some of them are awesome and some are total starfish. You never know. At least you get a really good look up close at them before you decide. And I think you can probably get a good sense if they are fun or not by the way they respond to you smiling at them.