PDA

View Full Version : Estefi from TodoMasajes

Chezz
04-06-13, 20:47
This afternoon I spent some time checking out the ads at TodoMasajes and ran across the ad for Estefi: http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/estefi/bk00.htm I called her up and she answered right away. She was free and within the hour I arrived at her place on Rodriguez Pena, near Lavalle. I rang the buzzer and she came downstairs to let me in. I was quite surprised to see that she looked better than her photos. She led me to the room and I hit the table. She quoted a price of 200 for the massage + relax. Surprise #2 was that the massage was excellent. She She mixed a few different techniques, and after the flip it got even better. She informed me that for an extra 100 pesos she would get completely nude, which I agreed to. For 600 pesos, she offers a complete session, though not today as it was that time of the month. But holy fuck, Estefi has an amazing pair of tits. They are not natural, but it's the best boob-job I've ever seen. They could easily pass for natural -- they are that good. Her doctor should get a fucking medal.

She has a very sweet disposition, gave a great massage and the price was right. The shower was clean and so were the towels. She shares the apartment with another girl who looked cute, and I'll see if I can work in a 4-hand massage and assorted other hi-jinx.

Big Boss Man
04-06-13, 23:59
She informed me that for an extra 100 pesos she would get completely nude, which I agreed to. For 600 pesos, she offers a complete session, though not today as it was that time of the month. But holy fuck, Estefi has an amazing pair of tits. They are not natural, but it's the best boob-job I've ever seen. They could easily pass for natural -- they are that good. Her doctor should get a fucking medal.

She has a very sweet disposition, gave a great massage and the price was right. The shower was clean and so were the towels. She shares the apartment with another girl who looked cute, and I'll see if I can work in a 4-hand massage and assorted other hi-jinx.Some peso inflation going on here. Full service was 450 P which was the equivalent of $105 in November. The room with a table is very small and ackward for a big guy like me. My suggestion is to do full service only if she agreed to a tatami or outcall. Her sensual ad suggests outcall but she told me no. http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/estefy/bk00.htm Is this her roommate? http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/ayelen/index.html.

Toymann
04-07-13, 00:25
Some peso inflation going on here. Full service was 450 P which was the equivalent of $105 in November. The room with a table is very small and ackward for a big guy like me. My suggestion is to do full service only if she agreed to a tatami or outcall. Her sensual ad suggests outcall but she told me no. http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/estefy/bk00.htm Is this her roommate? http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/ayelen/index.html.I know it is forbidden to speak of the local board here, but, 450 pesos full service is most likely her normal price for full service take out. In fact, we have a board favorite that just announced on the local board she is back to 400 pesos, after raising her rate to 600 pesos not long ago. She has not made the same announcement on this board. LMAO. Gringo pricing kills me. Just an FYI. Toymann.

Daddy Rulz
04-07-13, 03:57
I know it is forbidden to speak of the local board here, but, 450 pesos full service is most likely her normal price for full service take out. In fact, we have a board favorite that just announced on the local board she is back to 400 pesos, after raising her rate to 600 pesos not long ago. She has not made the same announcement on this board. LMAO. Gringo pricing kills me. Just an FYI. Toymann.I read the local boards as well (Jax has ruled that mentioning the local boards is ok because he doesn't see them as rivals) there is very little quality take out for 450 (some of the lower end PV's sure but that's mostly 500 plus taxi). The lady that runs the Estrella operation will send those girls to the house for 300 but they are around the corner.

The lower price on the board favorite is for incall not take out. "mi regalito es de 400 why estoy en microcentro".

All that being said, there is still a lot of value to be had with indy's in the 350-400 range, but you have to be willing to go to their place. Expect anywhere from a 100-200 peso plus taxi surcharge for delivery.

Of course this is not for "massage" places just providers. Massage places like to start you at 250 for the massage and then tack on for extras. Over the last 11 years I've been to 4 of them and while the numbers have changed the structure never has and they have always been significantly more than indy's or PV's, with Barbies being the one notable exception. While I certainly don't judge those that choose to partake, I've never understood that pricing model.

DR.

Jackson
04-07-13, 13:53
I know it is forbidden to speak of the local board here...Greetings Everyone,

There has never been any such limitation.

Members are and always have been free to refer to the local Argentine forums.

The only limitation in this regard has been the restriction from referring to English language forums operated by my competitors, a limitation which is applied across all of my forums.

References to forums in languages other that English have always been permitted as I do not consider them to be my direct competitors because we are generally vying for different markets.

Thanks,

Jackson

Toymann
04-07-13, 14:16
Greetings Everyone,

There has never been any such limitation.

Members are and always have been free to refer to the local Argentine forums.

The only limitation in this regard has been the restriction from referring to English language forums operated by my competitors, a limitation which is applied across all of my forums.

References to forums in languages other that English have always been permitted as I do not consider them to be my direct competitors because we are generally vying for different markets.

Thanks,

JacksonThanks for clearing that up. Thought you didn't like this but now see the difference, English language forums bad, Spanish forums ok. Good to know. I happily stand corrected. Monger on all. Toymann.

Esten
04-07-13, 16:39
But holy fuck, Estefi has an amazing pair of tits. They are not natural, but it's the best boob-job I've ever seen. They could easily pass for natural -- they are that good. Don't forget to lube them up with copious amounts of baby oil! Sounds like a great chica for some hot turca action.

Chezz
04-08-13, 12:24
Some peso inflation going on here. Full service was 450 P which was the equivalent of $105 in November.Looks like they're trying to keep up with the blue rate. 600 pesos is about $75 USD, which is a discount from November.

Is this her roommate? http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/ayelen/index.html.Yes, that's her. And thanks for the suggestion for the tatami room. I'll use that if I ever get the two of them at the same time.

Labrador
04-10-13, 12:28
Does anyone know what happened to the threads from AgustinaLuxury.. This is the person DR brought into the board who does massages.. And has a rockin body..

If someone has her number please share.. Seems some of the threads are hosed on the "FrontPage".

Lab.

Chezz
04-10-13, 13:20
I find the search function comes in handy: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7558-Agustina-s-Luxury-Angels&highlight=AgustinaLuxury.

Does anyone know what happened to the threads from AgustinaLuxury.. This is the person DR brought into the board who does massages.. And has a rockin body..

If someone has her number please share.. Seems some of the threads are hosed on the "FrontPage".

Lab.