PDA

View Full Version : BA/Recoleta 1 night

MiamiVisitor
05-04-13, 14:02
Will be in BA next week for day and night before extended hunting trip. Staying at nice hotel in Recoleta. Would prefer bringing talent to room. Will hotels look other way? Staying near Montevideo and Uruguay. Best advice. Guys in late 30's. We are bilingual so no issues

Daddy Rulz
05-04-13, 14:10
Will be in BA next week for day and night before extended hunting trip. Staying at nice hotel in recoleta. Would prefer bringing talent to room. Will hotels look other way? Staying near montevideo and uruguay. Best advice. Guys in late 30's. we are bilingual so no issuesDepends on the hotel.

TejanoLibre
05-04-13, 17:15
Will be in BA next week for day and night before extended hunting trip. Staying at nice hotel in recoleta. Would prefer bringing talent to room. Will hotels look other way? Staying near montevideo and uruguay. Best advice. Guys in late 30's. we are bilingual so no issuesI don't think the streets ever converge but who cares?

Even the Alvear Palace will allow you to bring 2 girls up to your room and it's one of the nicest in town.

Some will stick them on your tab as "extra" guests! Very uncool! Some just charge you about $100.00 dollars per girl, etc. Some just look at the girl's ass, well, they ALL do that.

Call up the hotel and ask them about their Chica Policy before you arrive.

Try to get all your pigeons or ducks in a row.

If you want to PM the number to me I will call them from here and send you a private message!

1 night, not much time to unwind is it?

Make the best of it! How many guys? That might make a diff too.

Take Care,

TL.

Daddy Rulz
05-04-13, 18:56
I don't think the streets ever converge but who cares?They kind of do at Guido where Uruguay ends. It's part of the narrowing between Cerrito and Callao that happens in Recoletta. It's a weird 5 street intersection. The 102 runs through it on the way to the house.

TejanoLibre
05-04-13, 19:27
They kind of do at Guido where Uruguay ends. It's part of the narrowing between Cerrito and Callao that happens in Recoletta. It's a weird 5 street intersection. The 102 runs through it on the way to the house.I know of the 5 points near there. Maybe Libertad, Uruguay and 3 others. Cool spot.

There is an Irish Style Pub near there on Libertad called "Jack The Ripper's" , anybody ever been there?

Beautiful single family mansion near the AP house on Libertad.

TL.