PDA

View Full Version : Ingrid Glamorous!

IHeart
06-12-13, 03:04
Hi guys:

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ingrid, I like the north american guys, I am so excited to be in that page, well dears, I had an invitation to dance the last Saturday.

And thanks a lot for all your amazing words, yes I am a lady but on the stage and on the bed I am like fire.

Now and day I am studying English, and business administration in the university. I am very nice, friendly and attractive person. (90-62-92), with a chic style.

My service is complete:

-massages.

- horny sex if you want...

-oral sex, deep throat.

-anal sex, kisses...

You can play with my hot body... I can visit you!

Cel phone 15-3318-4676

I have two pictures of me. I am like that natural. If you don't know me yet I am going to dance on next Saturday again. Later we can talk and you know maybe more.

I will be waiting for you.

Ingrid.

IHeart
06-12-13, 03:12
Good night!

Hot dreams.

Ingrid.

IHeart
06-12-13, 12:03
Hi dears:

A kiss a kiss for all of you.

Juan Pab
06-14-13, 16:33
Blimey! What a beauty, anyone care to comment?

Jackson
06-14-13, 19:02
Those of you who attended last week's Stripper Party may remember Ingrid as one of our participants.

She was Hot!

Daddy Rulz
06-14-13, 19:02
Blimey! What a beauty, anyone care to comment?But the pictures are pretty close, she looks a little older (though certainly not old) I would guess late 20's. Tight spinner body. If she's the same in bed as she is on stage she might take some warm up time. She seemed a bit shy on stage at first but I understand it was her first time getting nekid in front of a room full of guys. Once she got past that she was a rounder for sure. Gynecological and I think more than a little bi-curious. With the menu she offers she's on my list for certain. My spidey sense is tingling in a good way.

DR.

SuperMario73
06-16-13, 20:44
Absolute stunner! I may have to give Ingrid a call!

Red Raider
06-16-13, 23:24
Ingrid.

What is the cost of your service and what hours are you available on Tuesday this week.

RR.

IHeart
06-18-13, 03:38
Hi guys!! How are you?! You need massages? I can visit you!
I am studying English. I am university student. I am nice, I am elegant, very friendly and attractive person. (90-62-92), chic style discreet. In me you will find an excellent companion. My Service is complete!!!
We will pass a good time!!!!
Email me! or send me text message....

Estena
06-18-13, 17:26
Hi guys:

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ingrid, I like the north american guys, I am so excited to be in that page, well dears, I had an invitation to dance the last Saturday.

And thanks a lot for all your amazing words, yes I am a lady but on the stage and on the bed I am like fire.

Now and day I am studying English, and business administration in the university. I am very nice, friendly and attractive person. (90-62-92), with a chic style.

My service is complete:

-massages.

- horny sex if you want...

-oral sex, deep throat.

-anal sex, kisses...

You can play with my hot body... I can visit you!

Cel phone 15-3287-4189.

I have two pictures of me. I am like that natural. If you don't know me yet I am going to dance on next Saturday again. Later we can talk and you know maybe more.

I will be waiting for you.

Ingrid.Hi Ingrid I'm going to be in Buenos Aires the next week I would like to be able to contact me with you, but I would like to see from you at the fotosd natural if it is possible I am from Chicago and I will be ready by buenos aires agradesco you if you put photos yours more the natural dao q I would like to invite you to a dinner thank you greetings michael.

¡Haga clic aquí para obtener.

Jackson
06-19-13, 14:27
Greetings everyone,

FYI...

Ingrid will be one of the girls who will be entertaining us at the pole dancing party on Saturday.

What more do I need to say?

Thanks,

Jackson.

Cowboy2
06-20-13, 11:19
Hi guys!! How are you?! You need massages? I can visit you!
I am studying English. I am university student. I am nice, I am elegant, very friendly and attractive person. (90-62-92), chic style discreet. In me you will find an excellent companion. My Service is complete!!!
We will pass a good time!!!!
Email me! or send me text message....

28794.I have been trying to call you. Can you pm me with your email?

IHeart
06-20-13, 12:54
Hello! How are you?

I am going to change my cellphone, ok? Today.... I'll post then....

IHeart
06-21-13, 01:07
Here's my new number. 15-3318-4676.

Please send me text messages instead of calling me direct.

And I'm sorry but I will not be available tomorrow Friday 21. (I have to study!

Kisses!

Joe 23
06-21-13, 03:46
Had Ingrid come to my place and spent a long and pleasant hour. As Daddy had predicted, she's a bit shy at first but becomes friendly if you treat her nicely (which I hope I did).

Had tea and cake (which was her request) ready for her, talked for a while, started in the living room, then moved to the bedroom. Excuse me for not going into details of her service as it may vary depending on the chemistry that you build up, but she surely fulfilled my requirements.

Worth a try.

Cowboy2
06-21-13, 18:30
Had Ingrid come to my place and spent a long and pleasant hour. As Daddy had predicted, she's a bit shy at first but becomes friendly if you treat her nicely (which I hope I did).

Had tea and cake (which was her request) ready for her, talked for a while, started in the living room, then moved to the bedroom. Excuse me for not going into details of her service as it may vary depending on the chemistry that you build up, but she surely fulfilled my requirements.

Worth a try.Is tea and cake some kind of sexual code I don't know? Looking forward to meeting her.

Daddy Rulz
06-21-13, 18:44
Is tea and cake some kind of sexual code I don't know? Looking forward to meeting her.Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Knowing Gentleman Joe I have no doubt that this was the kind of tea you drink and the kind of cake you get at a bakery. The girl is new to the business and I'm certain it meant they Sat. And had tea to chat a bit and become comfortable with each other.

Though what the hell do I know, it could have involved a chicken costume, a case of condoms, and twenty gallons of Crisco.

Joe 23
06-21-13, 19:37
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Knowing Gentleman Joe I have no doubt that this was the kind of tea you drink and the kind of cake you get at a bakery. The girl is new to the business and I'm certain it meant they Sat. And had tea to chat a bit and become comfortable with each other.

Though what the hell do I know, it could have involved a chicken costume, a case of condoms, and twenty gallons of Crisco.Daddy, what you wrote first was exactly what I had done. She had the choice between chocolate cake and passion fruit cake, both from Stefano in Alto Palermo Shopping, and she picked chocolate. Tea, she chose Twining's "Four Red Fruits" out of the four or five different flavors that I offered.

I might try the second part of your post the next time I receive a rookie in my apartment. Some girls will surely appreciate.

Jackson
06-21-13, 21:15
Though what the hell do I know, it could have involved a chicken costume, a case of condoms, and twenty gallons of Crisco.What I want to know is what do you use the condoms for?

Daddy Rulz
06-22-13, 05:09
What I want to know is what do you use the condoms for?You poke holes in them and fill them with Crisco.

Ped Row
06-22-13, 10:36
I like to contribute a report regarding chica Ingrid.

Last Tuesday I had the pleasure of her company and must she is a real gem of a girl.

Nothing is a problem with her and she is happy to take it where ever when ever and for how ever long you can sustain your efforts.

The hour or so I had with her was 100% satisfactory and a thrilling moment she is highly recommendable.

I treat all the girls with total respect as this is my nature and it really brings out the best in every way.

She spoke very highly about your board meetings and members and was looking forward dancing today for you all.

As I do know any of you, again I like to thank you all for a great and informative web site.

I have been working in BA for 25 years and every trip just gets better.

The assistance of your web site has given me some great and interesting leads.

I do hope to attend one of your Saturday night events in the future, meet up and get to know you one day.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

Ped Row.

IHeart
06-24-13, 03:13
Hi guys!!

Thank you!! Very funny party!! Do you like me? Did you like my dance?

See you...

Kisses!!

Ingrid.

Send me only text messages please! Because I'm studying hard.

IHeart
06-27-13, 13:36
I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, discreet, educated, confidential, university student. Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion. And the best lover. If you want to play with me and you need massages send me text message or email me!

We will pass a good time! Hot meeting!!
I am available since on weekend.

Ingrid.

15-3318-4676 or +54911-3318-4676.

IHeart
07-05-13, 17:04
Hi! How are you? Do you want to play with my hot body? I can visit you in your hotel.

I am a sexy, intelligent and elegant girl. I am student university. Only meetings with businessmen.

I am studying English. Teach me!! I am celebrating my be-day!

My service is complete! I'd like to meet you!

I was taking pictures with my HD webcam!!

Email me!!

Ingrid.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

Kevins
07-06-13, 15:53
Hi! How are you? Do you want to play with my hot body? I can visit you in your hotel.

I am a sexy, intelligent and elegant girl. I am student university. Only meetings with businessmen.

I am studying English. Teach me!! I am celebrating my be-day!

My service is complete! I'd like to meet you!

I was taking pictures with my HD webcam!!

Email me!!

Ingrid.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.I have mailed txted pm and phoned ...how can I reach you really wanted to get together today.

IHeart
07-08-13, 19:40
Hello guys!!

Do you want to play with my hot body?

Send me text message...

15-3318-4676.

+54911-3318-4676.

Kisses!

Ingrid H.

IHeart
07-11-13, 15:04
Hi loves:

Darlings how are you?, I want to be with you because I miss you and thanks for all the gifts that you gave to me for my birthday and the good dinners that we had.

Well I can tell you that I have a good good service, and is complete hahaha.

Dears call me, I am working full time 24 hours.

Sorry if I could not answer your calls because I was busy for my exams to the school.

I send to you a gift. Muaaaaaaaaaa kisses in all your body.

IHeart
07-12-13, 19:52
Hi guys!! How are you? What are you doing?

I will not be available this weekend. I will be available next Monday again!

A lot of kisses!!

Ingrid.

Kevins
07-13-13, 14:11
I have mailed txted pm and phoned ...how can I reach you really wanted to get together today.Finally last week was able to contact her and arranged a get together for Friday at 20:00 ..she actually arrived closer to 9 advising by txt that she was late...she comes a distance but she is a pleasure once she arrived... She speaks understandable beginner English but as I am fluent in Spanish we used that...Great time. Very interested in you enjoying your time and she enjoying your time so it becomes fun...

Caveats.. This is not a girl to go out with but rather stay in at your hotel or apt and if you want order food in.. She does not wish to be seen in the street as she knows to many people in the area, comes from a good family here. All this amd more makes it disadvantageous to her career and her personal life for her part time job to become common knowledge..

For home bodies like me she is very recommendable loads of fun. Great body ...and likes what she is doing.

IHeart
07-16-13, 00:32
Hello guys!

Please contact me by TEXT and NOT BY PM. I do not read my PM very often because I am busy with school.

I want to see you but YOU MUST SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE!

I am available!! Call me... 15-3318-4676 or +5491133184676.

I am very discreet and sexy.

I am trying to learn English so would you please help me.

I am elegant and sophisticated and you like to share quality time with you.

IHeart
07-16-13, 15:54
My webcam...

I am available!! 15-3318-4676 or +549113318-4676

Kisses!!

Iheart

IHeart
07-17-13, 15:40
Hello guys!

Please contact me by TEXT and NOT BY PM. I do not read my PM very often because I am busy with school.*

I want to see you but YOU MUST SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE

I am available!! Call me... 15-3318-4676 or +5491133184676

Kisses.

IHeart
07-22-13, 15:42
Ingrid. A lady 15-3318-4676.

Hello guys!

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, nice, discreet, educated, confidential, university student, very friendly and attractive person. (90-62-92), chic style discreet.

Please contact me by TEXT and NOT BY PM. I do not read my PM very often because I am busy with school.

I want to see you but YOU MUST SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE.

I am available!! Call me... 15-3318-4676 or +5491133184676.

Kisses.

IHeart
07-24-13, 20:35
Hello guys!

I was taking pictures with my webcam!!

I am available!! Send me text message!! If you want to play with me.

Kisses!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

0054911-3318-4676.

TejanoLibre
07-25-13, 00:45
Hello guys!

I was taking pictures with my webcam!!

I am available!! Send me text message!! If you want to play with me.

Kisses!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

0054911-3318-4676.We're glad that School is out!

Enjoy your Winter Vacation!

TL.

IHeart
07-25-13, 16:30
We're glad that School is out!

Enjoy your Winter Vacation!

TL.Gracias!! Besos!

IHeart
07-27-13, 03:13
Hello!!

I am available! Send me text message...

Kiss!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

0054911-3318-4676.

IHeart
08-03-13, 15:00
Hello!!

I will be in the party tonight!

I will waiting you.

Kisses!!

Ingrid.

IHeart
08-15-13, 14:19
Hi Guys!!

I am not available this long weekend.

A lot of kisses!

IHeart
08-21-13, 11:50
Hi guys!

You need massages? I can visit you in your hotel.

I am studying English. Teach me!!

My service is complete! I'd like to meet you! We will pass a good time! Hot meeting!!

Send me text message!! 15-3318-4676 or+5491133184676.

IHeart.

IHeart
08-29-13, 12:18
Hi guys!

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, discreet, educated, confidential, university student. Gentlemen contacted for to sporadic meetings arranged hours. (Business men!

Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion. And the best lover, fun, playful, outgoing, and natural.

If you want to play with me and you need massages, I can go to your Hotel! We will pass a good time! Hot meeting!!

I am studying English...teach me!!

Send me text message.

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

IHeart
08-30-13, 01:44
Hi guys!

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant and discreet. I am an university student.

Gentlemen contacted for to sporadic meetings arranged hours.

Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion. And the best lover, fun, playful, outgoing, and natural. I am naughty girl!

If you want to play with me and you need massages, I can go to your Hotel! I hope we will have a good time together!

Send me text message, please.

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

Jackson
08-30-13, 03:03
Greetings Everyone,

FYI, IHeart will be participating in the Pole Dancing Party at the AP House on Saturday night.

I'm sure she will be looking for a date afterwards.

Be there.

Jackson.

IHeart
09-01-13, 14:59
I've enjoyed the party!!

Kisses!

Labrador
09-15-13, 18:13
I have been PM'g with Ingrid.. I think Video link.. While likely not for this site.. I think she is trying to expand her earning horizions.. I am setting up some time with her this week,, will let you know if she is a keeper for the site.. All prior posts seem to suggest she is worth a look,, the videos would be ones personnel choice,, but agree I don't think the AP forum is for video adverts..

Lab.

Gandolf50
09-15-13, 18:21
Maybe just the video link should be deleted...

DavieW
09-15-13, 20:56
Jackson please delete Ingrid its just a cam show add.No it's not! Calm down!

I met her at a pole-dance event at The House and I know at least 2 guys who have spent time with her and have sung her praises.

Peter Sideburn
09-15-13, 21:20
We talk about capitalism and such on here and when a young lady who is trying to be active on the forum. About the one of three total. She gets grief for putting a note that you can see her on a cam site as well? That is just BS. We have had many advertise their restaurants etc. Without any grief as long as it doesn't infringe on rights of those on site. I will leave decision to Jackson but personally, I think, Ingrid should offer 10% discount to videos if you are an active member of this site, or possibly a "if you buy all my videos Ill add an hour to our time together promotion for real time." I have never met her but have communicated through the forum and see no reason to ban her. Are you nuts?

Pete.

Nikki
09-15-13, 21:29
What is wrong with a woman trying to have 2 jobs? Or 3? Well if you want her to be exclusive to you, you can marry her man, live and let live!

DavieW
09-15-13, 21:44
Well if you want her to be exclusive to you, you can marry her

I asked her. She said 'no'!

;-)

IHeart
09-16-13, 01:00
Jackson please delete Ingrid its just a cam show add.What? Why?

IHeart
09-16-13, 01:09
Hello guys!!

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant and discreet. I am an university student.

Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion. And the best lover, fun, playful, outgoing, and natural. I am naughty girl!

If you want to play with me and you need massages, I can go to your Hotel! I hope we will have a good time together!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

Kevins
09-16-13, 07:19
Jackson please delete Ingrid its just a cam show add.She is both outside arg she works with cam inside she works for real.

What is your problem?!

Jackson
09-16-13, 17:15
Jackson please delete Ingrid its just a cam show add.Good grief!

Lunita, Luli and Ingrid, all of whom have made multiple appearances at the pole dance parties, all also work on a webcam site.

So what?

However, Lunita has a boyfriend, Luli works part-time by personal introduction, and Ingrid works more full time.

Again, so what?

Nevertheless, to be clear, these girls work on a "pay-per-minute" webcam site.

They do not have any videos for sale, they do not sell any videos, there are no videos of them for sale.

Thanks,

Jax.

Thomaso276
09-16-13, 18:22
I say let them post. Clearly they have been beneficial to the forum parties and they want to make a few extra pesos. If a member in the USA wants some sort of video experience to jog some memories or help them decide if they want a session while in BA, that is their choice. Like FOX news, if you don't like it. Don't watch it.

Gandolf50
09-16-13, 20:04
I say let them post. Clearly they have been beneficial to the forum parties and they want to make a few extra pesos. If a member in the USA wants some sort of video experience to jog some memories or help them decide if they want a session while in BA, that is their choice. Like FOX news, if you don't like it. Don't watch it.A very good point!

Nikki
09-16-13, 20:36
His post definitely backfired.

Labrador
09-18-13, 13:23
Had a great experience with Ingrid last night.. I must support the views of others that suggest that if she wants to post and promote her video's.. Why not.. Just her way of advertising her other services.. We all can decide for ourselves if we want to partake..

Now on to the session details. She arrived on time.. And I must say that in person.. She looks great!! ..Her photos are good but when you see her body.. You will smile.. We talked for a while.. Had similar interests in dog breeds.. (hunting breeds) which was great.. She definitely likes how she looks.. If there is a mirror nearby she will check her body out and for good reason.. It is amazing.. She is small in height..and well proportioned in all the right places. Amazing ass.. Perfect tits.. A 9 for sure.. In bed she is an energizer bunny.. Will go for as long as you like (or can survive) .. I would recommend that you do not miss this girl.. She is worth the time..for sure..

IHeart.. Thanks for a great time.. Hope you get that puppy soon..

Labrador.

IHeart
09-20-13, 13:25
Had a great experience with Ingrid last night.. I must support the views of others that suggest that if she wants to post and promote her video's.. Why not.. Just her way of advertising her other services.. We all can decide for ourselves if we want to partake..

Now on to the session details. She arrived on time.. And I must say that in person.. She looks great!! ..Her photos are good but when you see her body.. You will smile.. We talked for a while.. Had similar interests in dog breeds.. (hunting breeds) which was great.. She definitely likes how she looks.. If there is a mirror nearby she will check her body out and for good reason.. It is amazing.. She is small in height..and well proportioned in all the right places. Amazing ass.. Perfect tits.. A 9 for sure.. In bed she is an energizer bunny.. Will go for as long as you like (or can survive) .. I would recommend that you do not miss this girl.. She is worth the time..for sure..

Labrador.Thank you! I enjoyed!

IHeart
09-20-13, 13:42
Hello!!

Thank you to all!!

I posted about the website because some guys want to see my face, and if you are in USA before your travel can watch me in this website. So sorry. Here I can't send pics by email. And I don't want to show my face here in the forum because the argentinian enter. .

Kisses!

Dinesh
09-26-13, 23:19
Hello!!

Thank you to all!!

I posted about the website because some guys want to see my face, and if you are in USA before your travel can watch me in this website. So sorry. Here I can't send pics by email. And I don't want to show my face here in the forum because the argentinian enter. .

Kisses!

How much do you charge per hour? Where can i see you near corrientes?

IHeart
10-01-13, 18:29
Hello!!

Naughty Girl from BA!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

(no WhatsApp).

IHeart
10-22-13, 13:45
Hello!!

Naughty Girl from BA!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

(no WhatsApp). Available this Friday, and on weekends!

IHeart
10-25-13, 10:57
Hello!!

Naughty Girl from BA!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

(no WhatsApp). Available this Friday, and on weekends![/QUOTE]

IHeart
10-30-13, 12:08
Hello guys!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

Emo67
10-30-13, 19:07

Labrador.Several enthusiastic reviews for Ingrid now. Am I being crass if I inquire what her rates are?

IHeart
10-30-13, 21:32
Several enthusiastic reviews for Ingrid now. Am I being crass if I inquire what her rates are?I will send you email!! Thanks!

Kevins
10-31-13, 17:52
I will send you email!! Thanks!For the record she is worth the price of admission. She works hard for her money and she does a great job.

IHeart
12-14-13, 19:31
Hello guys!!

I am available!!

Send me text at: +5491133184676.

Kisses!

IHeart
12-14-13, 19:33
Hello guys!!

I am available!!

Send me text at: +5491133184676.

Kisses![/QUOTE]

IHeart
01-08-14, 18:03
Hello guys!

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, nice, discreet, educated, confidential. I am an university student, very friendly and attractive person. (90-63-93), chic style discreet.

Please contact me by TEXT and NOT BY PM. I do not read my PM very often because I am busy sometimes.

I want to see you but YOU MUST SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE.

I am available!! Call me... 15-3318-4676 or +5491133184676. (send me text message some hours before, please).

I am elegant and sophisticated and you like to share quality time with you. I can visit you in your hotel.

Kisses.

BadMan
01-08-14, 22:24
She definitely has a nice body. I banged her on two ocassions back in my mongering days. She used to work at the Junin privado and also at the Peron privado. This was probably about 3-4 year ago. She attractive. Nothing exaggerted. Her real plus is her body, which was pretty solid at the time, especially her ass. Nice, round, tanned and firm and in doggystyle, quite the sight. And her other strong point was her skill in bed. She is very energetic and enthusiastic. She loves sex and makes sure you have a good time. The only thing is, she wouldn't let me do anal. But I'm assuming if you're average, shell let you. Overall her service gets a solid 8 from me. Please note, my comments are about an experience I had years ago, but It was worth mentioning.

Kevins
01-09-14, 13:05
She definitely has a nice body. I banged her on two ocassions back in my mongering days. She used to work at the Junin privado and also at the Peron privado. This was probably about 3-4 year ago. She attractive. Nothing exaggerted. Her real plus is her body, which was pretty solid at the time, especially her ass. Nice, round, tanned and firm and in doggystyle, quite the sight. And her other strong point was her skill in bed. She is very energetic and enthusiastic. She loves sex and makes sure you have a good time. The only thing is, she wouldn't let me do anal. But I'm assuming if you're average, shell let you. Overall her service gets a solid 8 from me. Please note, my comments are about an experience I had years ago, but It was worth mentioning.I had a lovelybtime with her 6 months ago. Well worth the admission and depending on size all is negotiable.

IHeart
02-06-14, 17:58
#Love.

Send me text baby!

IHeart
05-01-14, 21:18
#Love.

Send me emails only...

I don't have cellphone now, sorry.

TejanoLibre
05-01-14, 22:48
#Love.

Send me text baby!Highly Recommended Boys!

Her ASS is a work of art and she knows how to use it!

Lovely bunch of coconuts too!

Tan, round, big brown mounds!

Makes you cum 5 times!

Once before she arrives!

3 times with her, in her!

And once after she is long gone Boys!

TL Knows Best!

Have Fun!

TL.

IHeart
06-03-14, 02:35
Hello guys!

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, nice, discreet, educated, confidential. I am an university student, very friendly and attractive person. (90-63-93), chic style discreet.

Please contact me by email, I don't have that cellphone now.

I am available! (send me email 1 day before, please).

I am elegant and sophisticated and you like to share quality time with you. I can visit you in your hotel!

Kisses.

Dingu
06-11-14, 06:51
Hi Ingrid!

I'm trying to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full.

Hello guys!

Please contact me by email, I don't have that cellphone now.

I am available! (send me email 1 day before, please).

I am elegant and sophisticated and you like to share quality time with you. I can visit you in your hotel!

Kisses.

IHeart
06-11-14, 10:48
Hi Ingrid!

I'm trying to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full.Hi bb! You can now! Thanks! Sorry.

IHeart
06-24-14, 15:20
Hi guys!! I am available, send me emails!!

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, discreet, educated, confidential, university student.

Gentlemen contacted for to sporadic meetings arranged hours. (Business men!

Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion. And the best lover, fun, playful, outgoing, and natural.

If you want to play with me and you need massages, I can go to your Hotel!!

I speak English.

Email me. Available! (cellphone by inbox).

IHeart
06-30-14, 19:01

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, discreet, educated, confidential, university student.

Gentlemen contacted for to sporadic meetings arranged hours. (Business men!

I speak English.

IHeart
07-16-14, 04:25

Gentlemen contacted for to sporadic meetings arranged hours. (Businessmen!

I speak English.

IHeart
07-24-14, 23:50

I speak English.

Email me. Available! (new cellphone by inbox).

Kevins
07-25-14, 17:23

I speak English.

Email me. Available! (new cellphone by inbox).For those who are new here this girl will give you a very good time. Enjoy!.

Chrisba
07-27-14, 03:25

I speak English.

Email me. Available! (new cellphone by inbox).PM your contact info please.

IHeart
07-27-14, 03:39
For those who are new here this girl will give you a very good time. Enjoy!.Thank you! You're nice.

Kevins
07-30-14, 21:25
For those who are new here this girl will give you a very good time. Enjoy!.I have been told that lately various ap users whomhave tried her have found her to be less then steller in willingness for extended bjs, regular kissing, and over all atitude. As it has been at least a year since I was with the lady I find that perhaps the lady inquestion is not taking care of business as good as she use to or should.

If I have steered someone wrong sorry guys. Imdid get good service from her but it was quite a while ago.

IHeart
08-06-14, 03:08
I have been told that lately various ap users whomhave tried her have found her to be less then steller in willingness for extended bjs, regular kissing, and over all atitude. As it has been at least a year since I was with the lady I find that perhaps the lady inquestion is not taking care of business as good as she use to or should.

If I have steered someone wrong sorry guys. Imdid get good service from her but it was quite a while ago.Hi! Is the first time that a Man say that of me. I am hot!! So sorry, maybe the guys want to harm to me, liars!!

Try me!

Thanks guys for contact me always! .

IHeart
08-06-14, 03:23
Hi Love! How are you? If you need a massages and more. !! I'd like to meet you!!

I am a sexy woman from Buenos Aires Argentina. I am elegant, discreet. Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion. And the best lover, fun, playful, outgoing, and natural. Blondie. 90-64-93. I can go to your hotel for a good time! Available! Send me email for more info and new cellphone. (VIP Gentlemen).

Kevins
08-06-14, 07:05
Hi! Is the first time that a Man say that of me. I am hot!! So sorry, maybe the guys want to harm to me, liars!!

Try me!

Thanks guys for contact me always! .Both sides seem so sure I guess within the next couple of weeks if she is willing the correct thing to do it is I will give her another go and report on that session. If she is as good and as energetic and as fun as my last then obviously the people complaing had bad luck or chemisty. If I find her level has dropped as reported. So be it and I will report it. SO I guess I will arrange in the near future to take one for the team.

Give me a couple of weeks as busy but will arrange soon if the lady is willing of course.

Gandolf50
08-06-14, 08:11
Hi! Is the first time that a Man say that of me. I am hot!! So sorry, maybe the guys want to harm to me, liars!!

Try me!

Thanks guys for contact me always! .Every one has different tastes, wants, desires. You can't please every one all the time! Hell! I know I am very difficult to please. Just ask any of my ex wives!

Kevins
08-07-14, 21:34
I sent her a pm.

With my offer.

We willlsay if it flies or she denies.

IHeart
08-11-14, 16:47
Every one has different tastes, wants, desires. You can't please every one all the time! Hell! I know I am very difficult to please. Just ask any of my ex wives!Yes! Is true.

IHeart
08-11-14, 16:48
Hi guys! Available on Wednesday, thrusday and Friday!!

IHeart
08-11-14, 16:50
Hi guys! Available on Wednesday, thrusday and Friday!! Send me emails!

ENJOY Argentina!! .

Naughty Girl!!

Flick0069
08-22-14, 00:25
Your Inbox is full, how do I reach you?

Sachar
08-22-14, 15:14
Hi guys! Available on Wednesday, thrusday and Friday!! Send me emails!

ENJOY Argentina!! .

Naughty Girl!!I require your full completo service on 28th by 1 pm.

Please mail me your rate, etc.

Sachar
08-22-14, 15:17

I speak English.

Email me. Available! (new cellphone by inbox).I need your serivice on 28th, please mail me your rate.

IHeart
08-27-14, 14:20
Your Inbox is full, how do I reach you?Sorry! I've not been in BA for 2 weeks.

IHeart
08-27-14, 14:20
I need your serivice on 28th, please mail me your rate.Hi! I sent you email bb!

Wild Walleye
08-29-14, 11:47
I require your full completo service on 28th by 1 pm.

Please mail me your rate, etc.Seriously?

IHeart
09-02-14, 16:39
I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, discreet, university student. Very friendly.

Gentleman, I can go to your Hotel!!

I speak English.

Email me. Available! (natural pictures for you) I can send you more pictures by email when we meet.

ENJOY Argentina!! <3<3<3<3<3 with a very good companion and lover.

IHeart
09-16-14, 12:50
Hi guys! ENJOY BA!

IHeart
10-08-14, 19:01
Hi Love! How are you? If you need a massages and more. !! I'd like to meet you!! I am a sexy woman from Buenos Aires Argentina. Blondie. 90-64-93. I can go to your hotel for a good time! Available! The best companion!! Send me email for more info. (I speak English).

ENJOY BA!!

Tecate33
10-09-14, 18:11
Hi Love! How are you? If you need a massages and more. !! I'd like to meet you!! I am a sexy woman from Buenos Aires Argentina. Blondie. 90-64-93. I can go to your hotel for a good time! Available! The best companion!! Send me email for more info. (I speak English).

ENJOY BA!!Do you have another means to reach you?

IHeart
10-14-14, 16:16
Do you have another means to reach you?Hi! Yes, send me email, I will say you my personal cellphone! Thanks.

IHeart
11-13-14, 12:51
I am a Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, discreet, university student. Gentlemen can contact me for to sporadic meetings arranged hours. (Business men!!).

Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion. And the best lover.

If you want to play with me and you need massages, I can go to your Hotel!! Complete service....

I speak English.

Email me... Available!

ENJOY BA!!

IHeart
11-26-14, 15:10
Enjoy Buenos Aires!! <3.

I am available!! I can send you my info by email and my cellphone.

Kisses!

Rolle
11-26-14, 21:14
Enjoy Buenos Aires!! <3.

I am available!! I can send you my info by email and my cellphone.

Kisses!Please send me your email and/ or cellphone.

Best.

Rolle.

IHeart
11-28-14, 01:35
Happy thanks given!!

Anakin
12-13-14, 21:49
Happy thanks given!!Any Non-Business Men contacted her yet?

IHeart
12-13-14, 23:44
Any Non-Business Men contacted her yet?All inquiries are welcome!!

IHeart
12-31-14, 01:48
Hello!! I will be available on Thrusday 1 Jan at evening.

I am hot girl from Buenos Aires Argentina.

Happy New year!! Kisses!!

IHeart
01-22-15, 14:02
Hi guys!! Natural pictures for you!

IHeart
01-30-15, 20:46
Hello guys!!

IHeart
02-03-15, 12:37
Hello guys! I am available!

Namoi
02-05-15, 14:19
Hello guys! I am available!Do you In Call (at your place?

IHeart
02-16-15, 15:08
Hello guys!

Please contact me BY PM.

I want to see you!

I am available!! (send me PM some hours before, please).

I speak English.

I am elegant and sophisticated and you like to share quality time with you. I can visit you in your hotel.

Kisses! Enjoy Argentina! Enjoy Hunting and Fishing!!

IHeart
04-02-15, 11:22
Total girlfriend experience, independent, safe, no rush, relax and have a great time. You will not regret this awesome experience. I'm classy, elegant, hot young blonde sexy and discreet, local Argentinean young lady. I'm ready to show you a good time.

ENJOY ARGENTINA!!!

Kisses!

IHeart
04-13-15, 19:51
Hi guys! Enjoy Argentina!

IHeart
04-22-15, 01:36
Hello baby! I am hot girl from Buenos Aires. I am very friendly.

I speak English. I'd like to meet you!

Total girlfriend experience, independent, safe, no rush! Relax!

Available!

ENJOY ARGENTINA!! ENJOY HUNTING!!

IHeart
08-21-15, 13:17
Hello baby! I am hot girl from Buenos Aires 100% Argentina. I am very friendly.

I speak English. I'd like to meet you!

Available!

ENJOY ARGENTINA!!

IHeart
08-23-15, 15:23
I am Hot Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant, discreet, university student.

Gentlemen contacted for to sporadic meetings arranged hours. (Businessmen!!).

Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion and the best lover.

I speak English and portugues. Total girlfriend experience, independent, safe, no rush, Relax!

Available!!

Argentinian Lover!

Enjoy Argentina!

IHeart
08-26-15, 03:52

Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion and the best lover.

I speak English and portugues. Total girlfriend experience, independent, safe, no rush, Relax!

Available!!

Argentinian Lover!

Enjoy Argentina!Hi!!! How many guys are visiting Buenos Aires now? I'd like to meet you!

IHeart
10-17-15, 12:46
Hello! Would you like to play with me?! Mmm... I'd like to meet you!

Available on weekends.

Kisses!!

IHeart
01-18-16, 13:32

Available!!

Argentinian Lover!

Enjoy Argentina!

IHeart
02-08-16, 13:41

Available!!

Argentinian Lover!

Enjoy Argentina!

IHeart
03-21-16, 13:36
Hello baby! I am hot girl from Buenos Aires. I am very friendly. I speak English. I'd like to meet you!

ENJOY ARGENTINA!!!

Available!

IHeart
07-04-16, 16:08
Hello baby! I am hot girl from Buenos Aires. I am very friendly.

Complete service!!! I speak English. I'd like to meet you!

Available! On weekends too!

(I gift you 1 pic by my cellphone).

Rain Grown
07-13-16, 15:15
Had a session with ingrid last week. Had a great time, worth the money, she is everything she says she is. Call her, you will be smiling.