PDA

View Full Version : Spa Masculino

Sorcerer
06-22-13, 16:34
spamasculino
I was cruising Backpage and hit upon gem of a place. SPAMASCULINO on Av Cordoba (in the microcenter) Just north of Esmeralda.

Cost for a 4-hand massage is 300 pesos. ($37 USD).

Cost for a 4-hand massage with the ladies nakes (Naturita) is 500 pesos ($62.50).

Women are drop dead gorgeous and very friendly. If your hands don't roam, they move them to the right places. One of them said to me "you don't know how to say take off your bra in Espanol?" I replied with a quick flip of my fingers and it fell to the floor along with her panties. First off. The massage is actually a good massage. The girls work as a team and at one time I actually thought there were six hands their hands were so good. I had to look to make sure. On the flip the fun starts. The girls put on quite a lesbian show. Deep kissing, making out together, lot of tongue and me in the middle. Lots of playing with Mr. Happy. There is no full sex, however.

The girls got on top of me 69 style. I ate and they worked. Then they took turns mounting me for "simulated sex" (rubbing) while the other one worked with her hands. Damn. It was hard to tell the difference between that and the real thing. I went back the next day for another play-date. Each time I tipped and extra 100 pesos. At the end they offer you a shower. No rushing you out.

See their web site at spamasculino.com.ar.

Cowboy2
06-22-13, 17:41
spamasculino
I was cruising Backpage and hit upon gem of a place. SPAMASCULINO on Av Cordoba (in the microcenter) Just north of Esmeralda.

Cost for a 4-hand massage is 300 pesos. ($37 USD).

Cost for a 4-hand massage with the ladies nakes (Naturita) is 500 pesos ($62.50).

Women are drop dead gorgeous and very friendly. If your hands don't roam, they move them to the right places. One of them said to me "you don't know how to say take off your bra in Espanol?" I replied with a quick flip of my fingers and it fell to the floor along with her panties. First off. The massage is actually a good massage. The girls work as a team and at one time I actually thought there were six hands their hands were so good. I had to look to make sure. On the flip the fun starts. The girls put on quite a lesbian show. Deep kissing, making out together, lot of tongue and me in the middle. Lots of playing with Mr. Happy. There is no full sex, however.

The girls got on top of me 69 style. I ate and they worked. Then they took turns mounting me for "simulated sex" (rubbing) while the other one worked with her hands. Damn. It was hard to tell the difference between that and the real thing. I went back the next day for another play-date. Each time I tipped and extra 100 pesos. At the end they offer you a shower. No rushing you out.

See their web site at spamasculino.com.ar.

28800Do you have address. Don't see one on webite.

Sorcerer
06-22-13, 18:26
Do you have address. Don't see one on webite.Its 875 Av Cordoba Floor 4 Apartment C. But you have to email first as they only have a few ladies and it is by appointment only.

spamasculino@yahoo.com.ar

There are phone numers on the website if you speak Espanol.

Red Raider
06-26-13, 18:26
I concur Spamasulino is a great massage and GFE. I had a four hand natural massage with Delfina and Ema. No sex but damn near. Defina gives a great massage and has a great little body. Ema has a rocking sexy enhanced body. Great experience. I also was so pleased that I over tipped with 50 p each.

AllIWantIsLove
06-27-13, 03:10
Thanks for the reports on this place. I wasn't aware of it. But without at least a happy ending you must walk out frustrated.

Bob.

Sorcerer
06-27-13, 09:11
Thanks for the reports on this place. I wasn't aware of it. But without at least a happy ending you must walk out frustrated.
Bob.They certainly do offer a happy ending. In my DUO one of the sexy ladies mounted my like she was going to do CG and glided back and forth on my dick. Then she slid it as if she was going to slip it inside BB, but instead slipped it behind her. Her partner then began to stroke it in rhythm with the one doing P.S.eudo CG. This was the closest thing to BBFS without going inside. Truly enjoyable. Lots of DFK, DATY etc.

AllIWantIsLove
06-28-13, 02:26
Thanks Sorcerer. It's on my list for the next time I manage to get to BsAs.

Bob.

They certainly do offer a happy ending. In my DUO one of the sexy ladies mounted my like she was going to do CG and glided back and forth on my dick. Then she slid it as if she was going to slip it inside BB, but instead slipped it behind her. Her partner then began to stroke it in rhythm with the one doing P.S.eudo CG. This was the closest thing to BBFS without going inside. Truly enjoyable. Lots of DFK, DATY etc.

Red Raider
07-01-13, 16:36
Thanks Sorcerer. It's on my list for the next time I manage to get to BsAs.

Bob.I said no sex, yes a happy ending. Our president cleared up those misconceptions years ago. I highly recommend this spot.

RR.

AllIWantIsLove
07-02-13, 02:29
I said no sex, yes a happy ending. Our president cleared up those misconceptions years ago. I highly recommend this spot.

RR.President Bill thought that "sex" was intercourse. He didn't consider a BBBJ "sex". (Although I'm sure he enjoyed it!) So when you said "no sex" did you mean that while intercourse is not on the menu BBBJs are on the menu?

Thanks, Bob.

MikeT
08-20-13, 01:04
Has anyone had any recent experience with this place...?

Thanks.

Not Old 53
08-22-13, 16:18
Went there today..disapointing.

I had been twice before about 3 or 4 weeks ago and had delfino. She was fantastic. Great massage and she did everything afterwards. Called to make appt yesterday and they said.

She no longer worked there. So I chose new girl pamela. She was half an hour late but gave the full hour. She was a nice girl from chile but the massage was poor. More like a body rub, but not in a good way. Nothing like my past visit or the other comment about the place.

When she finished and asked if wanted a shower, I asked her about the "finish". She smiled and acted like she had forgot about that part. It too was mediocre.

May try vanina, but diana doesn't look my type.

AllIWantIsLove
03-12-14, 00:59
I guess I was in the mood to explore new territory yesterday so I tried this place for the first (and last) time.

Only two girls working and both were available. Two rooms. One with a massage table and one with a "tatami" mat. Two "walls" of one of the rooms is only curtains, and one wall of the other room is only a curtain. The bath room is decent compared to what's generally available in privados and "spas".

I chose Umma because she was cuter than the other one and because she said she had natural titties and because she said that she provided BBBJ service. After the flip she seemed to have forgotten about the BBBJ so I reminded her. But she claimed that only covered BJs were available. I guess to be fair this could have been a language problem. Basic rate is 300,100 more for the girl to take her clothes off, 100 more for covered BJ, another 100 for sex. Way too much considering the facilities, selection and services!

Bob.

WorldTravel69
02-26-16, 20:24
No one answered the bell.