PDA

View Full Version : Guide in BA

Mikhail
07-03-13, 06:52
Hello,

I am going to BA in October. November. Can you advise the guide for sex tourism there? As well as he can show the sights of BA, too.

Thanks.

DavieW
07-03-13, 10:01
There isn't really anyone recommendable that frequents this forum.

Unless you're a white, racist, homophobe. Then you're in luck!

OldStag2
07-03-13, 16:40
Mikhail,

Despite the comments of the previous poster, I would definitely recommend that you contact TejanoLibre (Ramiro) by PM on this board. He acted as my tour guide on my first visit to BA and is very knowledgeable about history and architecture of BA and also the sex trade. My time spent with him was very enjoyable and his charges are very reasonable. TL can be a bit over the top when posting, especially when he is a bit chemically altered, but I saw a totally different person in the time that he accompanied me on my visit. You will find many other recommendations on his tour guide services in posts from other visitors who have used his services for for city tours and night life tours.

TejanoLibre
07-03-13, 17:12
Mikhail,

Despite the comments of the previous poster, I would definitely recommend that you contact TejanoLibre (Ramiro) by PM on this board. He acted as my tour guide on my first visit to BA and is very knowledgeable about history and architecture of BA and also the sex trade. My time spent with him was very enjoyable and his charges are very reasonable. TL can be a bit over the top when posting, especially when he is a bit chemically altered, but I saw a totally different person in the time that he accompanied me on my visit. You will find many other recommendations on his tour guide services in posts from other visitors who have used his services for for city tours and night life tours.Thanks OldStag!

Yes Mikhail, I would be glad to show you around town; it's what I do and what I have done for many years.

The positive reviews speak for themselves.

Daytime Walking Tours and Night-Time Sex Tours along with anything else you could ever want or need such as accommodations, transportation, presentations, translations, negotiations, etc, etc.

Thanks,

TL.

If you are in town we are doing a Club Tour tonight and you are Welcome to join us.

DoubleBlack
07-03-13, 20:43
Hello,

I am going to BA in October. November. Can you advise the guide for sex tourism there? As well as he can show the sights of BA, too.

Thanks.Hi Mikhail,

I will agree with OldStag.

What you are asking is what I did back in January. I got in touch with Tejano Libre (Ramiro) and I had a great time. He show me around (sight seen), hit some clubs, eat great food and the most important, he put me in touch with great local talent. I am not an over the top monger; I like to have fun but safe. And TL knows where to take you. I spend a week and I when out with him every day. TL is a great guide.

By the way I am planning already my trip for next February and you bet I will call TL again.

Hope this advice help.

Double Black.

Sorcerer
07-03-13, 22:15
I just got back from BA. TL was my daytime tour guide and he was great. He also set me up for a wonderful evening. Great guy.

Hello,
U am going to BA in October. November. Can you advise the guide for sex tourism there? As well as he can show the sights of BA, too.
Thanks.

RealMike
08-07-13, 09:24
Thank you for the answers. I have connected with TL.