PDA

View Full Version : turning a page...

Gato Chaser
07-07-13, 20:46
Hello guys,

As some of you knew, my only reason to come to ba was visiting my father who was fighting a very aggressive cancer. He passed away last week.

Needless to say my brother and I are devastated and must head back to the US to continue with our respective jobs. These last trips to ba were not very conducive to mongering or partying due to the situation at hand.

I hope to be back in ba around October, where hopefully I can finally get to accept your kind invitations that Jackson, Gato Hunter, TL, Joe, Daddy Ruiz have extended to me over the past 2 years.

In the meantime I will keep on reading the forum and imagine the fun.

If you need anything from back home, just let me know.

SuperMario73
07-08-13, 01:37
Hello guys,

As some of you knew, my only reason to come to ba was visiting my father who was fighting a very aggressive cancer. He passed away last week.

Needless to say my brother and I are devastated and must head back to the US to continue with our respective jobs. These last trips to ba were not very conducive to mongering or partying due to the situation at hand.

I hope to be back in ba around October, where hopefully I can finally get to accept your kind invitations that Jackson, Gato Hunter, TL, Joe, daddy Ruiz have extended to me over the past 2 years.

In the meantime I will keep on reading the forum and imagine the fun.

If you need anything from back home, just let me know.I am sorry to hear of your loss. It will get better. Just hang in there!