PDA

View Full Version : Average age of mongers on the AP site.

Old Coach
08-12-13, 06:21
What would the average age be of mongers on tha AP site?

Some members speak of experiences up to 60 years ago! That would put them close to their 80's!

Hell! Hope I can keep going for that long!

Old Coach
08-12-13, 06:56
Mongering can be an expensive hobby, clearly, in these difficult times that we live, many AP members have money to burn. I can only assume that most members are either professionals, successful businessmen, retired successful businessmen or have specialized well-paid jobs or have old money.

Suppose that favourable exchange rates help a lot.

Gandolf50
08-12-13, 09:15
Mongering can be an expensive hobby, clearly, in these difficult times that we live, many AP members have money to burn. I can only assume that most members are either professionals, successful businessmen, retired successful businessmen or have specialized well-paid jobs or have old money.

Suppose that favourable exchange rates help a lot.I would venture a guess that a younger fitter male would have more chances to get some in exchange for dinner. When you get old and ugly (at least in the eyes of a 20 year old) you need to pay!

Don B
08-12-13, 11:29

Some members speak of experiences up to 60 years ago! That would put them close to their 80's!

Hell! Hope I can keep going for that long!Hoover was President when I was born.

Remember Hoover, he caused a depression, then came Roosevelt, he made it great.

Don B.

Nikki
08-12-13, 14:08
I would venture a guess that a younger fitter male would have more chances to get some in exchange for dinner. When you get old and ugly (at least in the eyes of a 20 year old) you need to pay!LOL, sorry to chime in, but I don't think an older guy is unattractive for a younger woman. Of course if you like women in their late teens or very early 20's you will not have much luck. I think it is fairly common to see a 30-35 yo woman with a 50-60 yo. Then again the mongering scene might be different (.

Gandolf50
08-12-13, 19:07
LOL, sorry to chime in, but I don't think an older guy is unattractive for a younger woman. Of course if you like women in their late teens or very early 20's you will not have much luck. I think it is fairly common to see a 30-35 yo woman with a 50-60 yo. Then again the mongering scene might be different (.I think you just made my point! Thank you!

Nikki
08-12-13, 19:36
I think you just made my point! Thank you!Ouch! I will never get why the target seems to be girls BTW 19-23 yo. I think most women BTW 25-35 look great too. Less naive, yes. But what do I know I am a woman myself ;) Still nobody here is telling how old they are...I am shameless: 39!

DavieW
08-12-13, 23:11
I'm 54 and would be over the moon to be stepping out with a 39 year old girlfriend.

On the other hand, if I'm paying for the privilege of a VERY short date, I'll take a teenager please!

Don B
08-13-13, 00:03
Ouch! I will never get why the target seems to be girls BTW 19-23 yo. I think most women BTW 25-35 look great too. Less naive, yes. But what do I know I am a woman myself ;) Still nobody here is telling how old they are...I am shameless: 39!Didn't you notice my post was 80+.

Don B.

AllIWantIsLove
08-13-13, 02:02

Hell! Hope I can keep going for that long!I think that there is some way here to post a poll. But I don't know how to do it.

Bob.

Gandolf50
08-13-13, 09:33
Ouch! I will never get why the target seems to be girls BTW 19-23 yo. I think most women BTW 25-35 look great too. Less naive, yes. But what do I know I am a woman myself ;) Still nobody here is telling how old they are...I am shameless: 39!We are not talking about love and a lasting relationship here. If I was looking for a wife I would be looking in the 40 to 50 range. If I was looking for a few hours of fun I would look for something younger, Just my view. I'm sure everyone has different tastes.

Nikki
08-13-13, 10:47
We are not talking about love and a lasting relationship here. If I was looking for a wife I would be looking in the 40 to 50 range. If I was looking for a few hours of fun I would look for something younger, Just my view. I'm sure everyone has different tastes.I know what the forum is about and I was not talking about dating or stable relationships Still for somebody in his 60's-70's-80's a 30 yo is much younger. I suppose the attitude of an 18 yo makes it sexier. I know that most guys think that a woman that is 30+ is already opinionated, questioning, and some get kinda bitter.

Nikki
08-13-13, 10:49
Didn't you notice my post was 80+.

Don B.I did! I only hope to be as active as you are when I'm in my 80's.

Rocky2
08-13-13, 15:15
I did! I only hope to be as active as you are when I'm in my 80's.Sorry darling, but you will not. You see, girl years are different than boy years.

Tres3
08-13-13, 15:50
Sorry darling, but you will not. You see, girl years are different than boy years.Is that why most wives live more years than their husbands??

Tres3.

Nikki
08-13-13, 18:02
Sorry darling, but you will not. You see, girl years are different than boy years.Hey I was not talking about that.

Nikki
08-13-13, 18:04
Is that why most wives live more years than their husbands??

Tres3.Hmmm I think he is talking about dating, sex, etc. He might be right though.

TejanoLibre
08-13-13, 18:20
Is that why most wives live more years than their husbands??

Tres3.No! Married Men die before their wives because they WANT to get away from them.

TL.

P.S..

A woman should be half the man's age plus 7 years. Wise old adage.

I prefer half my age minus 7 myself.

Average Age of AP Members..

I have met them from as young as 22 to as old as 82 .

Funny, they all like girls a lot.

Gandolf50
08-13-13, 18:29
I know what the forum is about and I was not talking about dating or stable relationships Still for somebody in his 60's-70's-80's a 30 yo is much younger. I suppose the attitude of an 18 yo makes it sexier. I know that most guys think that a woman that is 30+ is already opinionated, questioning, and some get kinda bitter.I also think the 18 to 25 yr olds need the money more, or at least they think they do!

Nikki
08-13-13, 18:34
Funny, they all like girls a lot.Go figure I would have never guessed that!!

Paladin
08-15-13, 18:57
Nikki... I like women in their 30's... They are sexy, no illusions, and interesting... Late 40's or 50 ish they are very bitter... Regardless of the country... Most of the time... There are exceptions... But attractive women are just nice period if they have a personality... Regardless of the age... Selma, Penelope, Michele Pheiffer, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Halley Barry...the list goes on... All 40 plus...no one is going to say no to these women because of age... Personality maybe...but age or looks no-way.

Nikki
08-15-13, 20:13
Nikki... I like women in their 30's... They are sexy, no illusions, and interesting... Late 40's or 50 ish they are very bitter... Regardless of the country... Most of the time... There are exceptions... But attractive women are just nice period if they have a personality... Regardless of the age... Selma, Penelope, Michele Pheiffer, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Halley Barry...the list goes on... All 40 plus...no one is going to say no to these women because of age... Personality maybe...but age or looks no-way.That leaves some hope for us old ageing milfs hehehe. I personally find a much younger guy to be a huge turn off. I think it is for most women, as opposed to older men and younger females.

Gandolf50
08-15-13, 21:37
That leaves some hope for us old ageing milfs hehehe. I personally find a much younger guy to be a huge turn off. I think it is for most women, as opposed to older men and younger females.One must remember that you are comparing apples to oranges. It depends on whether you are in "monger" mode or "real life" mode. There is no doubt there are lots of gorgeous MILFS out there. But it depends what you are looking for at the moment. A 20 year old for a old fart like myself is good for a few hours or even over night. But that is the limit! By the morning you are willing to pay extra for them to leave.

Amantelondres
08-16-13, 13:55
That leaves some hope for us old ageing milfs hehehe. I personally find a much younger guy to be a huge turn off. I think it is for most women, as opposed to older men and younger females.We're not getting very far in establishing the average monger age! I'll kick off. 69 (seriously! Heard on the radio today that the ideal age for a woman is half the man's age plus seven. I'll settle for that though minus seven is fine with me also!

Nikki
08-16-13, 15:44
We're not getting very far in establishing the average monger age! I'll kick off. 69 (seriously! Heard on the radio today that the ideal age for a woman is half the man's age plus seven. I'll settle for that though minus seven is fine with me also!Mongers = shy.

Tres3
08-16-13, 16:10
I am 67. I have been a monger since my first visit to Boys' Town in Nuevo Laredo when I was a teenager. We did not have date rape in those days in South Texas because you could get a pro in Mexico, plus all the liquor and beer you could drink.

Tres3.

Gandolf50
08-16-13, 17:31
60 . Who is going to correlate the data?

Kevins
08-16-13, 17:43
61 years on this strange planet.

Daddy Rulz
08-16-13, 20:43
51 laps around the Sun. For me.

Joe 23
08-16-13, 21:48
59 years and 39 days.

Old Coach
08-16-13, 23:10
59 years and 39 days.54 years and 9 months!

Nikki
08-17-13, 09:44
Now I feel much better about disclosing my own age =) based on the precious posts, it seems safe to say that a lot of the AP posters are between 50-60.

Big Boss Man
08-17-13, 11:48
I am 61. Probably would be retired if I knew what to do with myself. The toys (software and data) I play with at work are very expensive and it would be difficult to replicate at home. A group of us were standing around waiting for a taxi after a statewide meeting recently. The question arose "what do we do after retirement? Someone said "Play Sudoku" and everyone laughed. Our fate seemed all too real.

Nikki
08-17-13, 12:03
I am 61. Probably would be retired if I knew what to do with myself. The toys (software and data) I play with at work are very expensive and it would be difficult to replicate at home. A group of us were standing around waiting for a taxi after a statewide meeting recently. The question arose "what do we do after retirement? Someone said "Play Sudoku" and everyone laughed. Our fate seemed all too real.There are many flexible opportunities for qualified people in the US, where you can work remotely, etc. That sounds like something I would love to do. Travel some, work some and have fun in the meantime sounds like a dream retirement to me! Or you can always start your own projects, be your boss and create something while you have fun.

That is what I would like to do. At 61, when nowadays people live close to 90 years, you are a kid.

Tres3
08-17-13, 12:21
"what do we do after retirement? .We go to Argentina and monger. Mongers never seem to get tired of that activity. LOL.

Tres3.

TejanoLibre
08-19-13, 23:44
No! Married Men die before their wives because they WANT to get away from them.

TL.

P.S..

A woman should be half the man's age plus 7 years. Wise old adage.

I prefer half my age minus 7 myself.

Average Age of AP Members..

I have met them from as young as 22 to as old as 82 .

Funny, they all like girls a lot.Damn!

I need to redo the Math!

Half my age minus 7 puts me in Jail!

Back to what to do when you retire:

A lot of the guys like to Eat Twat, Smoke Pot and Smile a Lot!

I don't smoke.

TL.

Tres3
08-20-13, 00:47
Damn!

A lot of the guys like to Eat Twat, Smoke Pot and Smile a Lot!
TL.That is the beauty of Argentina--you can do all of those things without penalty. LOL.

Tres3.

Old Coach
08-20-13, 02:18
That is the beauty of Argentina--you can do all of those things without penalty. LOL.

Tres3.What about Jackson. Mid to late fifties?

DavieW
08-20-13, 09:04
What about Jackson. Mid to late seventies?

Dunno. Sounds about right.

;-)

Nikki
08-20-13, 10:50
Dunno. Sounds about right.

;-)I saw what you did there.

Jackson
08-20-13, 16:40
Travel some, work some and have fun in the meantime sounds like a dream retirement to me! Or you can always start your own projects, be your boss and create something while you have fun.That's how it started...

A lot of the guys like to Eat Twat, Smoke Pot and Smile a Lot!...and that's how it ended up.

Jajajajajaja!

Seismo
08-20-13, 17:45
61 going on 16!

Robertdu
08-20-13, 18:14
62 near of 63.

Roberto.

TejanoLibre
09-10-13, 16:05

Hell! Hope I can keep going for that long!Some of these Boys are so old that Ghosts sit around campfires and tell stories about them!

Better living through chemistry! One of the worst license plates I have ever seen.

TL.

It 's better to burn out than fade away!

Dccpa
09-11-13, 14:16
There are many flexible opportunities for qualified people in the US, where you can work remotely, etc. That sounds like something I would love to do. Travel some, work some and have fun in the meantime sounds like a dream retirement to me! Or you can always start your own projects, be your boss and create something while you have fun.

That is what I would like to do. At 61, when nowadays people live close to 90 years, you are a kid.Nikki that is my dream too. I am working towards that goal. I lead a simple life, so I could retire right now. But I would like to continue working, so I started a second business that should allow me to work anywhere. But having two sole practioner businesses at the same time is not easy. But if I make my goal of a job where I choose the hours and can live anywhere, it will have been worth it.

Rev BS
09-11-13, 21:40
I always wonder what a 22 or 25 year old girl's thoughts are when she is being hammered by senior citizen stud. I am sure the high she is getting is enhance by the greenbacks within sniffing distance as she gets on her knees and raises her ass.

Always hopeful.

Old Coach
09-12-13, 02:15
I always wonder what a 22 or 25 year old girl's thoughts are when she is being hammered by senior citizen stud. I am sure the high she is getting is enhance by the greenbacks within sniffing distance as she gets on her knees and raises her ass.

Always hopeful.Yes, money is still the best aphrodisiac.

Daddy Rulz
09-12-13, 03:26

Always hopeful.Alan23 used to say, "I think they look at it like it's just another dick they have to suck before they go home.

Member #4112
09-12-13, 10:26
No matter how old I get my money is always YOUNG!