PDA

View Full Version : Living my dream ...finally

Kevins
10-01-13, 10:34
Well I actually have become serious with one marvelous lady. Lunitas and ingrids friend luli (stage names of all) and hereby advise all of same. I feel fortunate and happy to have her in my life...and as most of you know I am more a one lady guy than a roamer and this marvelous lady hits every button I was looking for and so happily and hopefully for the forseeable future I am looking no more.

As for why I am commenting here? Cause I met her through here...and because this puts it out in the open and cleans the air.

Kevin.

Jackson
10-01-13, 14:07
Does this mean that Luli is no longer available to participate in the stripper parties?

Kevins
10-01-13, 15:28
Does this mean that Luli is no longer available to participate in the stripper parties?You do go right to the point don't you. At least at this point I believe it is truly her choice plus i know that Luli, Lunita and Ingrid are friends and enjoy doing your gig together, so who am I to stand between friends?

Miami Bob
10-02-13, 01:37
Warmest regards,

Bob.

AllIWantIsLove
10-02-13, 02:22
Hey Man, Good on you!

Bob.

Kevins
12-22-13, 15:03
Well I actually have become serious with one marvelous lady. Lunitas and ingrids friend luli (stage names of all) and hereby advise all of same. I feel fortunate and happy to have her in my life...and as most of you know I am more a one lady guy than a roamer and this marvelous lady hits every button I was looking for and so happily and hopefully for the forseeable future I am looking no more.

As for why I am commenting here? Cause I met her through here...and because this puts it out in the open and cleans the air.

Kevin.Father came and pulled her back to home and basically forbid her seeing any one older than her, or anyone who lives in Recoleta or Palermo, and from web and strip work so she is gone from me. Cie la vie, but it was a great couple of minths.

IHeart
12-22-13, 17:05
Father came and pulled her back to home and basically forbid her seeing any one older than her any one who lives in recoleta or palermo and from web and strip work so she is gone from me... Cie la vie but it was a great couple of minths.Hi, Her family is approaching closer. That is good. She should change her job too. I am happy for her. Bye!

Kevins
12-22-13, 18:50
Hi, Her family is approaching closer. That is good. She should change her job too. I am happy for her. Bye!I hope she gets what she is looking for...

I do doubt some of the family motives for the way they have treated her in the past.

And Yes (though it was her choice long before I knew her) her working the webcam was not her best possible employment.

I wish her the best in her new life path. As I am sure you do being her friend.

Enough said.

HotRod11
11-03-14, 19:06
Sorry but I thought this was the critic free forum???????

Kevins
11-05-14, 15:08
Sorry but I thought this was the critic free forum???????This is a thread about living the dream. if you want to make comments on other issues then please create your own thread.