PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Thank you TejanoLibre!

Eltio01
10-08-13, 01:42
I was in Buenos Aires for a meeting so I had little time. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to read the posts on where not to go.

Read a post on a place called Black and another one called Madahos so I asked the locals but they all told me they had been shut down. Apparently the city became anti-prostitution (yet there are a lot of areas where you can find them on the street) and has been shutting the places down.

Anyway, my local friends took me to a superb Tango show (for tourists but very well performed) in a place called "El viejo almacéand". After the show and some wine I was in the mood for exploring so I asked the cab driver for a place to go find local regular girls to see if I could pick up a freebie.

They took me to "Azucar", a salsa / merengue / bachata place with lots of girls but most of them went there with their dance partners and were not in the mood for being picked up. So I left.

Then I was told a place called "Moliere" was much better. So I went there but nothing but electronic music and lots of hot teenagers but I figured out if I was short on time I could not afford to waste it there.

So I asked a cab driver where I could go find girls at that time (it was 3:00 AM) and he insisted that Black and Madahos were open. So I believed him and the motherfucker took me where they had been just to confirm they were closed. I was furious so he insisted on taking me to another one called "Hellas", as I told later TejanoLibre, it should be called HELLISH.

As I came near, tons of guys kept calling my cab driver as if they all wanted to get the fee for bringing me inn. First warning sign I stupidly ignored, but I was not in the mood of touring on, so I said, what the heck. When you come in, the hot girl at the entrance writes down on a ticket you have to pay her 300 pesos!

Of course I told her I was leaving so she said she would give me a discount and pay only 100 but for a single drink.

When I came in there were about 3 guys for each girl, all 6's or 7's in my scale. I was furious. I called the best 7 I could find, but she would not start talking unless I paid a drink for her. Drinks were 400 pesos! When I told her that was all I was willing to pay her, she said forget it.

So I didn't even finish my drink and left. That was it for that night.

Thank god the next morning I saw TejanoLibre had replied my message. He gave me a couple of numbers but I had to go see the "Clasico", the game between River Plate and Boca (amazing by the way) and when I came back he told me there was no way they were going to pick up.

Today (Monday) I called TejanoLibre when I was in Florida Street. He said that if I was already there and I wanted good price for good (not excellent) quality, to go to Esmeralda street No. 517 Apt 1 be. I was so happy! The place was packed with girls, when I was done seeing them all, I had literally forgotten the names of the first 10.

So I called a few names I still remembered and when they told me their prices (200 for half hour and 300 for 1 hour) I decided two at a time would be a good choice. So I chose two girls (forgot the names, but who cares, there are plenty to choose from). One of them was a nice 7, the other one a low 7, but they were good at it. Unfortunately I was on a short schedule and 1 hour had to suffice.

On my way back to the hotel, met a very nice cab driver who recommended me that if I wanted top quality I should try a place Excedra in Cordoba and Pellegrini, but I did not get a chance to see it. Always consult first with TejanoLibre before making a mistake.

Now in Sao Paulo on the way back, had a nice "layover" of 3 hours that I made the best of, but that I will write in the Sao Paulo forum. Cheers!