PDA

View Full Version : Masajistas terapéuticos or Masajistas eróticas?

Tobe1
10-29-13, 03:33
I've been looking around at massage sites in BA. This one here for example - http://www.masajes.com.ar/ advertises both erotic and therapeutic massage. I have a question: do the masajistas terapéuticos also offer masaje erótica? Some of the chicas advertise in both sections, some not. What is the protocol?

Much thanks,
T

Rev BS
10-29-13, 07:35
I've been looking around at massage sites in BA. This one here for example - http://www.masajes.com.ar/ advertises both erotic and therapeutic massage. I have a question: do the masajistas terapéuticos also offer masaje erótica? Some of the chicas advertise in both sections, some not. What is the protocol?

Much thanks,
TEspecially if the room is secure, then the protocol is usually the following: your money or your lucky day. Just be fearless and you will be rewarded.

Tobe1
10-29-13, 10:51
Especially if the room is secure, then the protocol is usually the following: your money or your lucky day. Just be fearless and you will be rewarded.What do you mean if the room I secure??

Daddy Rulz
10-29-13, 12:32
I looked at the site, most of the erotic massage chicks are privado girls. You call the number, you ask about the girl. A good 50% will be bait and switch ads. You ask the lady that answers the phone where the place is. When you get there they ask you how much time you want. You pay the money and you go fuck the girl. It's pretty simple.

Tobe1
10-29-13, 13:11
I looked at the site, most of the erotic massage chicks are privado girls. You call the number, you ask about the girl. A good 50% will be bait and switch ads. You ask the lady that answers the phone where the place is. When you get there they ask you how much time you want. You pay the money and you go fuck the girl. It's pretty simple.Thanks for the advice. I hope I don't pick the wrong chica and get turned down when I ask for complete service!

Daddy Rulz
10-29-13, 14:47
Thanks for the advice. I hope I don't pick the wrong chica and get turned down when I ask for complete service!Damn near every massage you get in this town includes a hand job if you want it. If you ask them if more is available they won't be pissed off they will just say no. Hell you could ask them before they start. Prostitution isn't illegal here, there are 30,000 sex workers in this town Hoss.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I think you need to read some more on the massage threads. There are lots of reviews. The trick isn't to find the girl you want online, like Brisa, http://www.brisamasaje.com.ar/ the trick is to find which places seem to offer good services, then go there and pick one out from the line up that looks good. You might not find a particular girl in the ad, but every girl there is there to pretend to give you a massage then drain the pump.

You are looking at this deal through your Sex Prison glasses. I'm not a massage / fuck kind of guy. When I want a massage I want a massage. When I want to fuck I go fuck somebody. Here most of the erotic massage chicks are going to be pissed off if you Don't want to fuck them. That's where they make their money. Be careful with the term "Complete service" here "Complato" means anal. You might ask if a girl offers complete service and they will think you want back door action when you just want to fuck and say no when they would be more than happy to fuck you for as many hours as you want to pay for.

Don't overthink it.

Rev BS
10-29-13, 17:09
What do you mean if the room I secure??At times, the massage room will have just curtains rather than doors, or it may just be a cubicle with curtains as walls. When the masseuse comes in, and actually locks the door, that would be a good sign she does not want to be interrupted in the middle of hot action.

For the advertised therapeutic masseuses, if they wear tight pants, it is usually a sign that they do not allow serious fondling while doing the hand job. But there are exceptions!

You have to get over the embarrassment of a masseuse saying no. Most of the time, the therapeutic masseuse likes to have the option of denying sexual services.

Just remember that in the actual massaging process, a therapist can be very much stimulated herself by the physical contact. Many times, if you reach to touch her while she is massaging you, you will find that she is quite lubricated naturally.

Even if she say no, it might be a "yes" after the 2nd or 3rd visit.

Finally, learn to enjoy the massage. At least, you get something out of it.

Tobe1
10-29-13, 19:28
What do you mean if the room I secure?

At times, the massage room will have just curtains rather than doors, or it may just be a cubicle with curtains as walls. When the masseuse comes in, and actually locks the door, that would be a good sign she does not want to be interrupted in the middle of hot action.

For the advertised therapeutic masseuses, if they wear tight pants, it is usually a sign that they do not allow serious fondling while doing the hand job. But there are exceptions!

You have to get over the embarrassment of a masseuse saying no. Most of the time, the therapeutic masseuse likes to have the option of denying sexual services.

Just remember that in the actual massaging process, a therapist can be very much stimulated herself by the physical contact. Many times, if you reach to touch her while she is massaging you, you will find that she is quite lubricated naturally.

Even if she say no, it might be a "yes" after the 2nd or 3rd visit.

Finally, learn to enjoy the massage. At least, you get something out of it.

Valuable advice. Much thanks!