PDA

View Full Version : Roxana?

Mclim
11-21-13, 09:08
From browsing the forum, it seems like Roxana's the go-to person to organise a chica for the night. But I can't find any contact details, and the link for 'Roxana's City Tours' doesn't work. How do I get in touch with her or use her services?

Also, is Gysells still open? What's their address and phone number? I'd like to pay them a visit, but have no idea where they are. I've emailed them a few times, with no reply, and the website doesn't list an address or phone number.

Tried PMing TL as well, but still waiting for a reply

Thanks,

Michael

Daddy Rulz
11-21-13, 12:03
From browsing the forum, it seems like Roxana's the go-to person to organise a chica for the night. But I can't find any contact details, and the link for 'Roxana's City Tours' doesn't work. How do I get in touch with her or use her services?

Also, is Gysells still open? What's their address and phone number? I'd like to pay them a visit, but have no idea where they are. I've emailed them a few times, with no reply, and the website doesn't list an address or phone number.

Tried PMing TL as well, but still waiting for a reply

Thanks,

MichaelGysells has been closed for quite sometime. I can't help you with any Roxana info. TL (Tejano Libre) is pretty active though.

TejanoLibre
11-21-13, 15:46
Gysells has been closed for quite sometime. I can't help you with any Roxana info. TL (Tejano Libre) is pretty active though.

Just Call Me!

Day or night . Early or late !

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

And PM me again.

Thanks,

TL.

Still Dry!

Mclim
11-23-13, 22:11
Thanks. Check your inbox!

Just Call Me!