PDA

View Full Version : Cerrito 466, #82

WorldTravel69
11-24-13, 18:46
at Corrientes (Armony Spa). 7 Chicas. Prices: ___p Hour, 320p 90 min., ___p extras. Tel: ___ Hours: ____.

Thanks to Esten for this one.

Gringo Verde
11-25-13, 12:21
at Corrientes (Armony Spa). 7 Chicas. Prices: ___p Hour, 320p 90 min., ___p extras. Tel: ___ Hours: ____.

Thanks to Esten for this one.Prices: 250 pesos per hour, 325 pesos 90 minutes, including manual relax. Hours 10-20 Mon. Sat. The chica will strip for a propina; I've read for 100 to 200 pesos on another forum. That's it. If you want anything else you will need to make arrangements with your chica to do it offsite. The're really strict about this though there probably have been exceptions.

I had the 1.5 hour massage with Laura a couple of weeks ago. She's a very nice lady and delivers a good massage.

http://www.armonyspa.com.ar/

GV.

Vitrea
10-17-14, 20:35
Went few days ago. Six chicas and I picked a 20 yl old very feminine girl, Yuli (juli?) Curly hair. Cure with one slight crooked tooth. She gave a good massage. It is 300 for massage and 200 for nude HJ. I am glad I chose as her tits are spectacular. I was sure they were fake till I started massaging them. She let me suck on them for a long time. Nicely done and I was happy though it was a bit pricy. The place was clean. They have a shower but not connected. Basically, a decent option if you want a release and some form of semi decent massage, and the quality of which depends on the provider and the day.....

Receptionist was in a massage suite. She is petite flaca...kind of cute. I asked her if she is available? She said yes but since she does rwo jobs you need to make an appointment. Her name is Laura or Lorelle.

I went again today. Six different girls and I did not like any of them. Madam was upset. She said, next time I should make an appointment and there will be a cover just to watch the parade. I guess some losers or pranksters could walk-in see the parade and leave? Anyway, I said sorry and left. Went to Lavelle 1555.

Vitrea
06-19-15, 09:07
I seem to be the only one reporting on some of these places.

Cerrito 466, # 82 has been pretty consistent for me.

I went in at 6 PM and they had 5 girls. This is the place to get a decent therapeutic massage and get a HJ (more may be available based on how familiar the girl is with you) but more is hard to get on first visit. I don't have a problem with that because I do like a good massage. They have a shower.

Of the 5, I would have gone with 4. Went with Cynthia. Cute as a button. Great body. Nice massage. Awesome tits. I might try one of the others tomorrow if time permits.

El Perro
06-19-15, 10:16
I seem to be the only one reporting on some of these places.

Cerrito 466, # 82 has been pretty consistent for me.

I went in at 6 PM and they had 5 girls. This is the place to get a decent therapeutic massage and get a HJ (more may be available based on how familiar the girl is with you) but more is hard to get on first visit. I don't have a problem with that because I do like a good massage. They have a shower.

Of the 5, I would have gone with 4. Went with Cynthia. Cute as a button. Great body. Nice massage. Awesome tits. I might try one of the others tomorrow if time permits.Keep the reports coming. Always appreciated.

WorldTravel69
02-16-16, 09:27
The first time I went there I looked for a bell #82.

There isn't one. There are numbers 1-9. There is a little window above the numbers. When you push a number it shows it.

After pushing 8 I got an error message, but when I pushed the 8 and the 2 the window said llamarse 82.

They answered I said masajistas and he asked my name, and then buzzed me in. I took the elevator up to piso 8 and found apartment 82.

The madam said massage with hand job is all they do. 500p an hour.

After all the walking in the fucking heat, I needed a massage and hang job. 2 chicas were introduced. I took the younger one. I can't remember her name.

It was a great massage. This old back and legs hurt. The hand job was so, so.