PDA

View Full Version : World Class trip

GatorMan2000
01-02-14, 02:09
Well I'm at the airport and I am already checking on flight info for a return trip.

I've been to many foreign countries, but this was my first trip to Argentina and it was one for the record books.

Many thanks to Ramiro. He met up with me my day of arrival and was the best tour guide I have had in all my foreign travels.

Not only is he reliable and personable, but he went out of his way to make sure to show me the best BA has to offer-both day and night tours.

My time with Mia and Sabrina is something guys only dream about. Not only are they gorgeous, but they provide the GF touch. Did I mention that their personal skills are awesome!

Now Debra is another class act. Her English speaking skills made life much easier for this gringo. She really has the desire to please and you can't go wrong spending the evening with her.

Don't forget to contact Camilla. She is a doll. You should think about making her your novia and extending your visit for as long as you can.

I think that I will revise my will to add Ramiro as my sole beneficiary, as words can't say enough.

Hope to see eveyone soon

TejanoLibre
01-03-14, 05:07
Well I'm at the airport and I am already checking on flight info for a return trip.

I've been to many foreign countries, but this was my first trip to Argentina and it was one for the record books.

Many thanks to Ramiro. He met up with me my day of arrival and was the best tour guide I have had in all my foreign travels.

Not only is he reliable and personable, but he went out of his way to make sure to show me the best BA has to offer-both day and night tours.

My time with Mia and Sabrina is something guys only dream about. Not only are they gorgeous, but they provide the GF touch. Did I mention that their personal skills are awesome!

Now Debra is another class act. Her English speaking skills made life much easier for this gringo. She really has the desire to please and you can't go wrong spending the evening with her.

Don't forget to contact Camilla. She is a doll. You should think about making her your novia and extending your visit for as long as you can.

I think that I will revise my will to add Ramiro as my sole beneficiary, as words can't say enough.

Hope to see eveyone soonThank You Very Much!

Those Girls are Very Nice! I now have a "Woodie!

The problem is that You did not tell me about changing your Will before you left this country!

Were you bashful? Or afraid. Come on Dad!

I could have helped you with All the Details!

Thanks Again Buddy!

TL.