PDA

View Full Version : One night in BA

TigerBlood
01-29-14, 20:20
I've got one night in BA -- tomorrow (Thursday) -- and I want to blow it out, staying at the Alvear. Where should I go for highest quality chicas? Yes, I used to pay up for Black, but it sounds like that game is over. Where are the 10's these days on a Thursday?

TejanoLibre
01-29-14, 23:55
I've got one night in BA -- tomorrow (Thursday) -- and I want to blow it out, staying at the Alvear. Where should I go for highest quality chicas? Yes, I used to pay up for Black, but it sounds like that game is over. Where are the 10's these days on a Thursday?

"One night in BA makes a hard man humble

Not much between despair and ecstasy

One night in BA and the tough guys tumble

Can't be too careful with your company

I can feel the devil walking next to me."

10's? We don't need no stinkin' 10's!

10's fuck like 5's and 5's fuck like 12's!

I fuck 10's for a living down here!

Seriously, we won't find 10's in the clubs down here and I look for them about 4 days a week but we may find a few strong 7's and 8's if we look hard.

Hook has the best looking and youngest girls on a Wednesday or Thursday night and that's Not saying much.

Maybe a dancer at Hippo. Not the Hookers though.

Barby, (the 21 year old Paraguayan) is the best looking girl I have met down here in Years or my ExGF from Rosario but she is Not for Sale!

"Come on Barby Let's Go Party!" The Party is in My Pants and You Are Invited!

Black is just too Dark!

Maybe Newport, but I doubt it.

Hell, let's go look!

Thanks,

TL

Camila ? Oh what a feeling !

TigerBlood
01-30-14, 00:42
What's happened to BA that 7's are as good as it gets, except for a few 8's? When did the 9's become like unicorns?? LOL.

My last visit two years ago had some real talent.. Did it all go to Brazil? Laughing...

I trust your judgment on this, just saddened.

TejanoLibre
01-30-14, 01:56
What's happened to BA that 7's are as good as it gets, except for a few 8's? When did the 9's become like unicorns?? LOL.

My last visit two years ago had some real talent.. Did it all go to Brazil? Laughing...

I trust your judgment on this, just saddened.I think that it's a combination of things actually.

Super hot girls just don't last long at Our clubs. They quit due to a lack of paying customers and the fact that they live so fucking far away.

Don't get me wrong. I have willingly and enthusiastically paid for WORSE!

The Pussy Police Hair-Assing the Chicas and constantly closing down the better clubs and the 8's, 9's and 10's being bought up by desperate Johns that take them out of the Biz until they run out of patience or money or the girls run out of lies.

Really, the floor-hookers at Hippo are desperate and ugly although I have never seen so many ultra hot 6 ft Bods!

Almost make me cringe!

"Coccasional" Hooker at Newport or Hook but nothing fancy.

1 at X.

Liz lasted 3 months.

Signed,

Abby.

Canardly
01-30-14, 07:52
Thanks TL for introducing me to Camila. Best looking girl I've been with for a while. About 5 9, 135, slim waist, big tits, long black hair down to her apple ass. Fun to be with also.

Tiger she's coming to my apartment this afternoon, PM me if you'd like me to give her your contact info.