PDA

View Full Version : Yarará Paracaidista (Argentina Commando Knife)

Santa
03-06-14, 14:37
A friend wants me to buy a Yarará Paracaidista (Argentina Commando Knife). Other than MercadoLibre does anyone know of a Buenos Aires store where I could buy it? Thanks.

TejanoLibre
03-06-14, 16:45
A friend wants me to buy a Yarará Paracaidista (Argentina Commando Knife). Other than MercadoLibre does anyone know of a Buenos Aires store where I could buy it? Thanks.Yes, I can get you one.

My NAZI version is a lot nicer though!

Gravity knife so you can cut yourself out of a tree if you get caught in the branches.

http://www.craiggottlieb.com/engine/inspect.asp?Item=3965&Filter=German+Militaria.

Now this is REALLY nice!

http://www.craiggottlieb.com/engine/inspect.asp?Item=4507&Filter=German+Militaria.

I had about 18 of these things when I was a kid and collected this stuff!

Damn It!

I sold the stuff for nothing!

The Only thing that I have left is an SS Officers ring!

http://www.craiggottlieb.com/engine/results.asp?Category=Totenkopf+Rings&Filter=German+Militaria.

I had flags bigger than a B.M.W!

TL.

TejanoLibre
03-06-14, 19:18
A friend wants me to buy a Yarará Paracaidista (Argentina Commando Knife). Other than MercadoLibre does anyone know of a Buenos Aires store where I could buy it? Thanks.Yarará Paracaidista.

You mean the knife with the "Brass Knuckles" built in?

That's a mean one for sure!

They are all over the place in the antique places.

Great Military Place on Defensa but will be a Tourist price probably.

TL.

$79.00 bucks for a new one . Very fair .

Aqualung
03-10-14, 01:36
There is also the Army surplus store on Hipolito Irigoyen, just past the 9 de Julio. That would be the 1000 or 1100 block. There they wouldn't have a clue what "gringo" price means. It would be my first option. And if they didn't carry the item they would know where to send you.

TejanoLibre
03-14-14, 21:12
There is also the Army surplus store on Hipolito Irigoyen, just past the 9 de Julio. That would be the 1000 or 1100 block. There they wouldn't have a clue what "gringo" price means. It would be my first option. And if they didn't carry the item they would know where to send you.I found one at the corner Gun Shop by my place on 9 de Julio and Ave. Belgrano, about 7 blocks from the Obelisco.

Asking 1300 pesos, in excellent condition.

With the leather scabbard. Light wood and aluminum construction.

At least you can see one in person and feel it in your hands. Make an offer.

Maybe only killed a few guys due to the bone scrapings on it. Very minimal.

About a 9.9 for anybody else.

Thanks,

TL.

Armeria Raptor.

Santiago Del Estero 370 and 374 (corner Ave. Belgrano 1200 Block).

4382 1250 4 383 0289.

You can ask for German.

Nice selection of Sigs and Bersas, Assault Shotguns, etc, Pepper Spray which is Legal to carry and Highly Recommended.

Oh Yeah .

!050 pesos to get you permit for a firearm , they will do the paper work for you .

But it's a bit of a hassle.

You have to prove your source of income, have a DNI and the reason for needing a Firearm .

If you have a Biz down here and you move a bit of cash around it should not be a problem but It's still a tricky issue !

If you blast some bad guys you better have some serious injuries to back it up !

Wild Walleye
03-21-14, 12:22
Oh Yeah .

!050 pesos to get you permit for a firearm , they will do the paper work for you .

But it's a bit of a hassle.

You have to prove your source of income, have a DNI and the reason for needing a Firearm .

If you have a Biz down here and you move a bit of cash around it should not be a problem but It's still a tricky issue !

If you blast some bad guys you better have some serious injuries to back it up !Or...police your brass and run like hell!