PDA

View Full Version : Cut vs Uncut

Vampire
03-18-14, 12:08
It is very uncommon for men in Latin America to get circumsized, whereas it is common in North America, especially the US, to be circumsized. Do Argentine women find issue with being cut, or have you come across any that actually prefer it?

TejanoLibre
03-18-14, 15:26
It is very uncommon for men in Latin America to get circumsized, whereas it is common in North America, especially the US, to be circumsized. Do Argentine women find issue with being cut, or have you come across any that actually prefer it?Mostly Jewish Argentines get clipped for religious purposes but in the USA the majority of the males get clipped for health issues.

Poor white trash like Elvis was not clipped and that caused problems at times.

Educated Americans usually get clipped.

Doctors say that it is the most unnecessary operation performed today!

I dated a girl for 5 years and she never even noticed! Young girl, zero experience and she Never saw it hanging in 5 years.

Personally I am convinced that it works a lot better with a sleeve.

Like a piston in an engine.

Anybody remember the old Skit on TV where a Rabi would perform a circumcision in the back of a Town Car to show off how smooth it rode? Perfect!

To clip or not to clip?

Reminds me of my part time job after school at the Circumcision Clinic in Houston.

It' did not pay much. I worked for tips!

TL.

Women just want money to buy shoes so they don't care if you are clipped or not!

Gandolf50
03-18-14, 21:06
It is very uncommon for men in Latin America to get circumsized, whereas it is common in North America, especially the US, to be circumsized. Do Argentine women find issue with being cut, or have you come across any that actually prefer it?At least twice here I've had girls ask me "What happened to my dick!" Not in a bad way, more as they were surprised as they have never seen a circumsized dick before.

BlueFalcon
03-18-14, 21:11
Note to self: Do not eat the calamari at the post Bris luncheon.

At least twice here I've had girls ask me "What happened to my dick!" Not in a bad way, more as they were surprised as they have never seen a circumsized dick before.

Aqualung
03-19-14, 02:39
Depending on who you read uncut is healthier as the foreskin protects the penis gland from attack from external agents. Nature made it like that for some reason. On the other hand we also have an appendix that is of no use to modern man.

Working girls couldn't give a shit except that in some case, maybe, a cut dick is cleaner and less smelly to suck. But that depends on the individual. If he doesn't bother revealing his dickhead in the shower to wash it he won't bother washing under his smelly armpits or between his stinking toes.

Aesthetically it depends on each individual. I prefer a woman with natural boobs any day, no matter how small, over plastic enhanced ones though many of my friends prefer the contrary. And I suppose for women the same applies.

In general I find this type of discussion originates in some guy's fear of the inadequacy of his gear. Big dick, small dick, cut, uncut!

The only time ever heard a girl comment on her preference of cut or uncut was many years ago when an Asian girl told me she only allowed anal to guys with uncut as the friction was much less aggressive.

Gustos son gustos dijo la viejita mientras se comia los mocos. (taste is taste said the old lady as she ate her snot).

Wild Walleye
03-21-14, 12:11
The only "clip" that chicas seem concerned about is the money clip.

All, except for one, thought my cut poronga was the biggest and most beautiful pija they ever saw.