PDA

View Full Version : Players

Lucas90
03-31-14, 18:50
No thread for this place in Guido street, so I'll create one in case WT69 wants to add it to the Recoleta map.

Hard to believe this one has survived when so many other better places closed down. Happened to walk past it late one night on the way to somewhere else. A blonde creature of indeterminate gender who was sitting at a table just outside the club told me that it would cost 100 pesos to buy a drink. And a drink for her / him would also cost 100. At this point I bottled out of taking a look inside and carried on walking. Any braver souls who care to pay a visit might want to update this thread, but I can't find any reports elsewhere on AP or the local boards that have a good word to say about this place. Most likely it's an AVOID unless others prove me wrong.

Not to be confused with PLAYS in Vicente Lopez (now closed).

WorldTravel69
03-31-14, 21:13
It has been there for years. Most of posts about it are in General Question thread. It is known as a tourist clip joint. The doorman used to work at the ex-club next TL's restaurant.

No thread for this place in Guido street, so I'll create one in case WT69 wants to add it to the Recoleta map.

Hard to believe this one has survived when so many other better places closed down. Happened to walk past it late one night on the way to somewhere else. A blonde creature of indeterminate gender who was sitting at a table just outside the club told me that it would cost 100 pesos to buy a drink. And a drink for her / him would also cost 100. At this point I bottled out of taking a look inside and carried on walking. Any braver souls who care to pay a visit might want to update this thread, but I can't find any reports elsewhere on AP or the local boards that have a good word to say about this place. Most likely it's an AVOID unless others prove me wrong.

Not to be confused with PLAYS in Vicente Lopez (now closed).

WorldTravel69
06-27-17, 18:16
Tomjackin says.