PDA

View Full Version : Aurora is Maria

Pages : 1 [2]

Aurora
06-13-15, 23:32
Have a great weekend boys, the cold is finally here, it s time to cuddle :).

Dreamm
06-18-15, 22:37
Hi boys,

I am having another special deal next week. If you are interested send me an email :).

Remember that I always go to your place so that you can stay right at home :).

Hugs.And I hope that means you will give me a special "special" deal ;).

/L.

Aurora
06-19-15, 01:01
And I hope that means you will give me a special "special" deal ;).

/L.Try me :).

Aurora
06-23-15, 13:56
Hi boys,

I thought this was cute to share, have a great week :).

Aurora
07-01-15, 01:56
Hi boys,

Is anyone coming down?? I am running out of candy, lol. Remember you have 30 min. Extra (free) for the favor, thank you so much :).

Hugs.

TejanoLibre
07-01-15, 02:27
Hi boys,

Is anyone coming down?? I am running out of candy, lol. Remember you have 30 min. Extra (free) for the favor, thank you so much :).

Hugs.Can I just take you to an Ice Cream place and watch you lick a cone of ice cream as slowly as possible ?

I remember working at Baskin Robbins for $1.10 an hour just to watch the girls lick ice cream cones!

Don't ask don't tell.

I would have paid them cause I pulled about a grand a day in high school and $44.00 dollars a week before taxes at BR.

Anyone ever seen Kaylynn's tongue ? Can make a dead man come.

But it must be from "Arkakao," the BEST Italian Gelato in BA. 188 Quintana about 3blocks from the recoleta cemetery.

Sinful. There real biz has been importing ice cream and gelato machines from Italy for 35 years.

The Best.

Kevins knows.

Look up Kaylynn's tongue , bring Aurora fat-free candy and take her and yourselves to Arkakao.

4 813 7585.

Ask for Alam , Brazilian boy and tell him Ramiro sent you !

He goes to Houston 2 times a month for $500.00 bucks flat fee. Whether he goes or not . Great Deal. Mine was better.

1-way ticket to BA first on the plane by a ladder on the runway and NO immigration or customs BS.

"Oh, Thank Heaven for little, I mean Long , sexy ,pointed tongues that love to catch and play with your jizz!

Aurora
07-09-15, 05:16
Can I just take you to an Ice Cream place and watch you lick a cone of ice cream as slowly as possible ?

I remember working at Baskin Robbins for $1.10 an hour just to watch the girls lick ice cream cones!

Don't ask don't tell.

I would have paid them cause I pulled about a grand a day in high school and $44.00 dollars a week before taxes at BR.

Anyone ever seen Kaylynn's tongue ? Can make a dead man come.

But it must be from "Arkakao," the BEST Italian Gelato in BA. 188 Quintana about 3blocks from the recoleta cemetery.

Sinful. There real biz has been importing ice cream and gelato machines from Italy for 35 years.

The Best.

Kevins knows.

Look up Kaylynn's tongue , bring Aurora fat-free candy and take her and yourselves to Arkakao.

4 813 7585.

Ask for Alam , Brazilian boy and tell him Ramiro sent you !

He goes to Houston 2 times a month for $500.00 bucks flat fee. Whether he goes or not . Great Deal. Mine was better.

1-way ticket to BA first on the plane by a ladder on the runway and NO immigration or customs BS.

"Oh, Thank Heaven for little, I mean Long , sexy ,pointed tongues that love to catch and play with your jizz!My God TL!! That tongue is disgusting! !

Aurora
07-21-15, 03:16
Hi boys,

I am leaving a new pic, hugs.

Ronin 67
07-21-15, 20:22
Hi boys,

I am leaving a new pic, hugs.I'll be back in November my sweet lady.

Besos.

Aurora
07-26-15, 16:13
I'll be back in November my sweet lady.

Besos.Thats a long way away, :(.

Aurora
09-13-15, 02:51
Hi boys,

I thought that this link might interest some of you.

http://www.whatargentina.com/argentina-nightlife.html

Hugs.

Aurora
09-17-15, 01:53
Hi boys,

Remis:

I just wanted to let all of you know, that if you need a remis to or from Ezeiza, just ask. I know a remis driver that is very reliable, I have known him for years.

He has his own car, always punctual, I havent had a complaint from anyone yet. Any issues you can call me. He speaks no english so I do all the arrangements. If for any reason anyone has a question while with him, call me up, I will take care of it. I get no cut from this, I am just helping out. He charges 400 pesos everything included.

Apt.:

If anyone is looking for an apt. At a good price, I can also arrange it and do the homework myself. I can get you a nice place at an argentine price, pesos, not dollars.

And not charged like a foreigner. What I do is call up myself and give my name instead, when you arrive I go with you to sign the contract. You tell me where you want to stay and I will give variety. My fee is a commision that you offer me, I get nothing from anyone else. I f you are interest just let me know.

Translations:

Don t forget that if you need help with spanish I can help, I speak it fluently, a gift that I was granted after living here so many years, lol.

Have a great week boys.

Contact me via email.

loveisaurora@gmail.com

Aurora
10-01-15, 02:27
Boys, sorry if the inbox is full. It is easier if you email me. At times I do not receive the msg from AP, I am so sorry.

Email loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Aurora
10-09-15, 02:11
It s a long weekend. If anyway needs some company, I will be in town. Thinking of a nice bubble bath, lol.

Kisses.

Aurora
10-17-15, 16:46
Hi boys,

Have a great weekend :).

Labrador
10-23-15, 13:24
Hey Maria .. Thanks for a great evening ..sorry we could not spend more time together .. But you should have a few photos that you can post here :-).

Maria has an amazing body, petite, great ass..I mean great, and a rack that is spectacular ..and given she was a gymnast in a former time, she is very very flexible.

I don't think her current photos do her justice .. .so hopefully she will post a few new one's ;-)..

For those new to the board, Maria's speaks both English and Spanish .. Both very well .. She is always on time .. And does not watch the clock ..ever .. And she is like the energizer bunny in bed..

If you get a chance I would highly recommend you give her a try .. You will not be disappointed .. Oh she also has a sweet tooth and may have special requests for candy if you are coming from the states .. She can give you the details ..

Thanks again Maria and well see you when I return..

Labrador.

Aurora
10-25-15, 08:01
Hey Maria .. Thanks for a great evening ..sorry we could not spend more time together .. But you should have a few photos that you can post here :-).

Maria has an amazing body, petite, great ass..I mean great, and a rack that is spectacular ..and given she was a gymnast in a former time, she is very very flexible.

I don't think her current photos do her justice .. .so hopefully she will post a few new one's ;-)..

For those new to the board, Maria's speaks both English and Spanish .. Both very well .. She is always on time .. And does not watch the clock ..ever .. And she is like the energizer bunny in bed..

If you get a chance I would highly recommend you give her a try .. You will not be disappointed .. Oh she also has a sweet tooth and may have special requests for candy if you are coming from the states .. She can give you the details ..

Thanks again Maria and well see you when I return..

Labrador.Thank you sugar for all your words. I would have also loved to spend more time with you. I love your smile, your always happy and about. Always a pleasure to be around you.

Thank you for the pics, I will upload them soon :).

P.S.

Don t forget the candy, lol.

Hope to see you again very soon.

Kisses.

Jacknbox
10-25-15, 12:29
Hoping to see the photos of the rack and ass soon!

Aurora
10-28-15, 00:14
Hi boys,

Here go some pics :).

Aurora
11-07-15, 04:33
Hoping to see the photos of the rack and ass soon!Hi sugar, I posted some pics. If you want more and want to see my face send me an email and I will be glad to send more :).

loveisaurora@gmail.com

Kisses.

Jacknbox
11-09-15, 19:31
Hi sugar, I posted some pics. If you want more and want to see my face send me an email and I will be glad to send more :).

loveisaurora@gmail.com

Kisses.I am waiting baby.

Aurora
11-14-15, 20:58
Boys,

Anyone know how to unlock an iphone 4 from at@t ?

Would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Have a great weekend.

Daddy Rulz
11-14-15, 21:04
Boys,

Anyone know how to unlock an iphone 4 from at@t ?

Would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Have a great weekend.http://techland.time.com/2012/04/11/unlock-an-att-iphone-in-5-easy-steps/

Aurora
11-17-15, 01:47
http://techland.time.com/2012/04/11/unlock-an-att-iphone-in-5-easy-steps/Thank you very much cupcake. I will try :).

Judd
11-24-15, 03:11
Hi Aurora,

I want to thank you for taking such good care of me whilst I was in BA last month. I really had fun hanging out with you, and appreciate your time.

It was nice to chill with someone who could understand English since my Castajjjjaaano really sucks. I look forward to meeting up wit you again the next.

Time I'm in BA.

Thank You,

Judd.

Aurora
12-08-15, 02:02
Hi Aurora,

I want to thank you for taking such good care of me whilst I was in BA last month. I really had fun hanging out with you, and appreciate your time.

It was nice to chill with someone who could understand English since my Castajjjjaaano really sucks. I look forward to meeting up wit you again the next.

Time I'm in BA.

Thank You,

Judd.Hi pumpkin,

Thank you so much for your words and the wonderful time we had. You are a very special person. I hope you stay like that always. Cant wait to see you again.

Kisses.

Aurora
01-02-16, 05:44
From today till the 10th of Jan special deal. I go to your place, wash and lather you up, bbbj, cim, cum on me, special deal so that you can try me out, 700 an hour plus 100 for taxi, no minumum. If you like me and you want me to stay longer, we make an arrangement at the moment. I am never rushed, I never see more than one client a day, I like to relax. I am completely bilingual so I can also serve as a tour guide.

Kisses.

My email is loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Aurora
01-06-16, 17:16
Hi boys and happy new year :).

If anyone is.coming down could someone please bring me down two books?

Thanks so much I will leave the link just in case :).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1451666179/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1452107301&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=allie+brosh&dpPl=1&dpID=51wAAzcD2uL&ref=plSrch.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0307887448/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1452107734&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=ernest+cline&dpPl=1&dpID=51bE6SBNroL&ref=plSrch#immersive-view_1452107761558.

Aurora
01-15-16, 04:19
Hi boys and happy new year :).

If anyone is.coming down could someone please bring me down two books?

Thanks so much I will leave the link just in case :).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1451666179/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1452107301&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=allie+brosh&dpPl=1&dpID=51wAAzcD2uL&ref=plSrch.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0307887448/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1452107734&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=ernest+cline&dpPl=1&dpID=51bE6SBNroL&ref=plSrch#immersive-view_1452107761558.I received the books, thank you so much :).

Aurora
01-20-16, 03:44
Hi to all my boys :).

Still have the same deal all month, just to be clear only thing off the table is anal. Not going on vacation so I will be avaible. I only have one rule, let s just have fun, make it real.

XOXO.

Aurora
01-30-16, 13:31
Hi boys,

I will also be here in Feb, not taking vacation. Remember, I go to your place and I never watch the clock.

Have a great weekend :).

Mail loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Kisses.

Aurora
02-08-16, 06:44
Hi boys,

Please email me at loveisaurora@gmail.com instead of sending pm s because I have my mail account connected 24 hours but with my pm s I don t so I might miss some messages.

Thank you so much.

XOXO.

Aurora
02-13-16, 04:23
Hi,

If anyone is coming down could you please bring me some good condoms, lol, sorry but the ones down here are too small, thin and they suck!

Thank you :).

Aurora
02-24-16, 03:21
Hi everyone,

Have a great rest of the week, I will be posting more photos soon, remember I send them privately also :).

WorldTravel69
02-24-16, 22:58
I have lots Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana and Cherry favored ones.

You saw them when we were together, you should have asked.

I had a great time. Thank you for all you did, in my time of needs.

Guys, If your Spanish is a little rusty she can help.

She talks like she was born and raised in the States.

Hi,

If anyone is coming down could you please bring me some good condoms, lol, sorry but the ones down here are too small, thin and they suck!

Thank you :).

Aurora
03-01-16, 02:22
I have lots Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana and Cherry favored ones.

You saw them when we were together, you should have asked.

I had a great time. Thank you for all you did, in my time of needs.

Guys, If your Spanish is a little rusty she can help.

She talks like she was born and raised in the States.Owwwwww honestly I didn t know you had any to spare, I only saw two, banana and strawberry, should have tried them, lol. Thank you for the the thought though :).

I also had a very good time, hope to see you soon, good luck with your back, I hope it s better.

Kisses.

WorldTravel69
03-02-16, 14:55
Those Tango lessons can be very dangerous.

I hope some nice guy will bring you all kinds of favored condoms.

If he does he may get some of this.

Owwwwww honestly I didn't know you had any to spare, I only saw two, banana and strawberry, should have tried them, lol. Thank you for the the thought though :).

I also had a very good time, hope to see you soon, good luck with your back, I hope it s better.

Kisses.

Jacknbox
03-04-16, 21:59
those tango lessons can be very dangerous.

If he does he may get some of this.Nice pussy!

Aurora
03-09-16, 00:15
Those Tango lessons can be very dangerous.

If he does he may get some of this.Hahahahahaha that is so cool, thanks :).

Aurora
04-11-16, 02:35
Want to wish all of you a great week :).

Kisses.

Ronin 67
05-14-16, 19:06
I'm back in the States now and missing one wonderful sweet lady Aurora. Talk about girl friendly attitude with gentle soft kisses and a.

Cute body to die for. Excellent/native like English skills. Can wait to return to her loving arms and great sense of humor. Boys, check her out if you have the time.

Money well spent.

Aurora
05-18-16, 01:24
I'm back in the States now and missing one wonderful sweet lady Aurora. Talk about girl friendly attitude with gentle soft kisses and a.

Cute body to die for. Excellent/native like English skills. Can wait to return to her loving arms and great sense of humor. Boys, check her out if you have the time.

Money well spent.Thank you so much for your sweet words, I miss you too, we had a lot of fun, I hope you come back soon. You always treated me like a little princess, couldnt have asked for more.

Kisses.

Aurora
05-27-16, 00:53
Thank you so much for your sweet words, I miss you too, we had a lot of fun, I hope you come back soon. You always treated me like a little princess, couldnt have asked for more.

Kisses....... :) ......

Ronin 67
07-13-16, 18:44
Back in the States and missing my little sweet Aurora. Had the pleasure of getting to know her, and enjoyed our intimate interactions. If you boys are looking for a sweet lady to take out (especially to the movies..she likes horror movies), look no further. Returning to Bs. Next year and the first thing I'll do is phone her.

Ronin 67
07-17-16, 00:42
Back in the States and missing my little sweet Aurora. Had the pleasure of getting to know her, and enjoyed our intimate interactions. If you boys are looking for a sweet lady to take out (especially to the movies..she likes horror movies), look no further. Returning to Bs. Next year and the first thing I'll do is phone her.My apologies for writing Romina instead of Aurora. I have no idea why I made this mistake since I have never, ever been with Romina.

Aurora is so sweet and fun to be with and would make any session an enjoyable one. Miss this lady a lot. Treat her with respect and she will take good care of you. Can't wait to return to Buenos Aires.

Aurora
08-03-16, 01:07
Back in the States and missing my little sweet Aurora. Had the pleasure of getting to know her, and enjoyed our intimate interactions. If you boys are looking for a sweet lady to take out (especially to the movies..she likes horror movies), look no further. Returning to Bs. Next year and the first thing I'll do is phone her.Thank you so much for these words, lol I am laughing about my name change. It was my pleasure spending time with you, hope to see you soon, kisses.

Aurora
08-03-16, 01:08
My apologies for writing Romina instead of Aurora. I have no idea why I made this mistake since I have never, ever been with Romina.

Aurora is so sweet and fun to be with and would make any session an enjoyable one. Miss this lady a lot. Treat her with respect and she will take good care of you. Can't wait to return to Buenos Aires.Don t worry sweetie, it could happen to anyone, I know I was your one and only, lol. Your sweeter then me, thats for sure :).

Aurora
08-23-16, 09:51
Hi everyone,

I have been off the forum for a bit but now I am back :).

Just send me an email and I will send you my whatsapp number or if it s better for you, we can do everything by mail. I will send pics privately, I am available to chat 24/7. Remember, I go to your place, hotel or apt. I adapt to your needs :).

Email loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Kisses.

Aurora
09-13-16, 16:32
Have a great week everyone :).

Hyyperion
09-24-16, 18:45
In my recent business trip I was in the need of some fun so got in touch with Maria.

She was very responsive and kindly shared some pics. We had some fun flirting on the build up to our meeting.

On the day due to some work commitments the timing became a little fluid but she was very helpful and patient.

When we met I was a little pressed for time and stressed but she soon relaxed me. I am a big guy so we laughed at the difference in our heights.

Given my mood I just wanted a slow teasing blowjob and she was more than happy to deliver. We mixed up some delightful cock sucking, kissing, and she even slid my cock between her wonderful breasts. I have a little kink that she was happy to accommodate and we had a good laugh about it.

She sucked me to a fantastic finish.

Overall a fun relaxed time and I will see her again on my next visit!

Aurora
10-12-16, 01:03
In my recent business trip I was in the need of some fun so got in touch with Maria.

She was very responsive and kindly shared some pics. We had some fun flirting on the build up to our meeting.

On the day due to some work commitments the timing became a little fluid but she was very helpful and patient.

When we met I was a little pressed for time and stressed but she soon relaxed me. I am a big guy so we laughed at the difference in our heights.

Given my mood I just wanted a slow teasing blowjob and she was more than happy to deliver. We mixed up some delightful cock sucking, kissing, and she even slid my cock between her wonderful breasts. I have a little kink that she was happy to accommodate and we had a good laugh about it.

She sucked me to a fantastic finish.

Overall a fun relaxed time and I will see her again on my next visit!Thank you so much for your words, I also had a great time, hope to see you soon :).

Aurora
12-11-16, 00:34
Hi boys Im back :).

Aurora
05-09-17, 03:12
Hi boys. I have been off the board for a few months but Im back. I hope that you are all doing well. If you would like to contact me my mail is loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Aurora
03-26-18, 02:08
Hi boys,

I have been gone for a long time, just wanted to know how everyone was doing. I also just read about Bruce, it makes me sad, we had good times. I hope everyone is doing well, if anybody wants to chat my email is the same loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Kisses.