PDA

View Full Version : Aurora is Maria

Pages : [1] 2

Aurora
04-29-14, 22:06
Hello everyone,

I am trying to start my own thread, so here it goes!! I will repeat some of the info that I wrote before. My name is Maria and I got on the board two weeks ago. I recently started this job. I was born in Los Angeles, raised in Colorado and moved around a lot. I also lived in Colombia for three years, wonderful experience. I have been living in Bs As for quite some time now.

I am an english teacher and I am finishing my studies for medical rep. I am petit (5 feet), blond. Light brown eyes, 48 kg, ex gymnast (this makes me very flexible! I am completely bilingual, I learned spanish as a second language. I can also translate from one language to another or be an interpreter. I love animals (completely obsessed), I rescue homeless dogs from the streets and then give them up for adoption.

My experiences so far with my clients have been wonderful. They have all been very sweet and I had a wonderful time. We normally go out for lunch or dinner first to get to know each other and then we can have a great time somewhere else!!

Just for all of you to know, I got into this business do to my economical situation, teaching is not enough to pay my bills. I must say, I am enjoying meeting different kinds of people, it opens a gateway in life. I never really got along with women anyway, haha. I just wanted to write a bit about myself, if anyone wants to know more send me a message!

As I have a familiy, I do not post pics but do send them privately. Rates and schedules are also sent through a pm.

Bye bye for now, a big kiss to everyone.

Cowboy2
05-01-14, 00:33
Hello everyone,

I am trying to start my own thread, so here it goes!! I will repeat some of the info that I wrote before. My name is Maria and I got on the board two weeks ago. I recently started this job. I was born in Los Angeles, raised in Colorado and moved around a lot. I also lived in Colombia for three years, wonderful experience. I have been living in Bs As for quite some time now.

I am an english teacher and I am finishing my studies for medical rep. I am petit (5 feet), blond. Light brown eyes, 48 kg, ex gymnast (this makes me very flexible! I am completely bilingual, I learned spanish as a second language. I can also translate from one language to another or be an interpreter. I love animals (completely obsessed), I rescue homeless dogs from the streets and then give them up for adoption.

My experiences so far with my clients have been wonderful. They have all been very sweet and I had a wonderful time. We normally go out for lunch or dinner first to get to know each other and then we can have a great time somewhere else!!

Just for all of you to know, I got into this business do to my economical situation, teaching is not enough to pay my bills. I must say, I am enjoying meeting different kinds of people, it opens a gateway in life. I never really got along with women anyway, haha. I just wanted to write a bit about myself, if anyone wants to know more send me a message!

As I have a familiy, I do not post pics but do send them privately. Rates and schedules are also sent through a pm.

Bye bye for now, a big kiss to everyone.I met Maria last month and would highly recommend her, especially for anyone who doesn't speak Spanish. She would be a great dinner companion or tour guide. She was very professional, showed up on time, and answered my messages and phone calls right away. Her description above is accurate. She is a hot little spinner with big boobs and a great ass. Very flexible, great BBBJ, not a clock watcher, and a GFE EXPERIENCE.

Aurora
05-01-14, 17:02
I met Maria last month and would highly recommend her, especially for anyone who doesn't speak.

Spanish. She would be a great dinner companion or tour guide. She was very professional, showed up on time, and answered my messages and phone calls right away. Her description above is accurate. She is a hot little spinner with big boobs and a great ass. Very flexible, great BBBJ, not a clock watcher, and a GFE EXPERIENCE.Thank you Cowboy2, that is very sweet of you! I had a wonderful tiime! You sure know how to treat a girl!

Maria.

Aurora
05-03-14, 19:02
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy long weekend.

Kiss.

Aqualung
05-06-14, 01:34
Maria has a virtue not very common amongst working girls. Or even the female specie in general. She is absolutely punctual. For those looking for the girlfriend experience she is amongst the best. Plus her command of English makes for a very pleasant evening.

Aurora
05-06-14, 17:10
Maria has a virtue not very common amongst working girls. Or even the female specie in general. She is absolutely punctual. For those looking for the girlfriend experience she is amongst the best. Plus her command of English makes for a very pleasant evening.Thank you Aqualung for everything you wrote, I m glad you had a good time. I had an excellent evening also. I m happy we met up.

Huge kiss.

Aurora
05-07-14, 21:09
Hello everyone!

I m sorry if I take a day to answer mails. I am not on the internet a lot today because it is my birthday and last night the site was down for a few hours. I will be back later!

Good evening!

Maria.

Aurora
05-12-14, 02:18
Wishing everyone a start of a great week! Yes, I know it s Mon., but let s be happy anyway!

XOXOXOXO.

Maria.

Aurora
05-24-14, 13:16
I hope you all have a great afternoon even if it s cold! Bundle up!

Kisses.

Aurora
05-25-14, 04:58
Well,

I have just been having such a wonderful time with my clients. They are all so highly educated and complete gentlemen.

I really want to thank all of you on this site for being so sweet. I can't get enough of you guys! Excellent dinners, chats, laughing my head off and then a wonderful time in bed.

Big kiss to all of you and thanks for spicing up my life! Who wants to get married and stuck with one guy when you can have them all.

Maria.

Kevins
05-25-14, 18:36
Yesterday had a very relaxing interlude with Aurora / Maria.

Great petite body along with a very girl next door look.

She is a nonsmoker, nondrinker, nodrugs (Just like me yeah right haha).

Only drinks Pepsi LOL. I think the only thing she seemed to go nuts over was a can of whipped cream. Speaks perfect english...nice company, very flexible and nice oral skills willing to try what ever you want...she seems to want to truly please. Her friendly personality helps her project the GFE (which I prefer) rather than the pro wham bam thank you man which is the norm.

Aurora
05-25-14, 20:16
Yesterday had a very relaxing interlude with Aurora / Maria.

Great petite body along with a very girl next door look.

She is a nonsmoker, nondrinker, nodrugs (Just like me yeah right haha).

Only drinks Pepsi LOL. I think the only thing she seemed to go nuts over was a can of whipped cream. Speaks perfect english...nice company, very flexible and nice oral skills willing to try what ever you want...she seems to want to truly please. Her friendly personality helps her project the GFE (which I prefer) rather than the pro wham bam thank you man which is the norm.Awwwwwwwww, that is so sweet of you Kevins! Please, can I have some more whip cream next time haha. I had a great time with you also, thank you for everything!

Aurora
05-29-14, 20:41
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Kisses.

Aurora
06-03-14, 00:09
Hello everyone,

This week, at this moment, I have a wide open schedule.

Kisses.

Kevins
06-03-14, 07:51
she can be fun

Aurora
06-04-14, 19:26
she can be funI got your message baby! See you later!

Maria.

Aurora
06-10-14, 12:50
Have a great week guys! Life is short and should be lived as best as it can!

Huge kiss.

Dingu
06-11-14, 07:21
Hi Auora!

I'm trying to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. Send me a PM when you can.

Thanks!

Have a great week guys! Life is short and should be lived as best as it can!

Huge kiss.

Aurora
06-11-14, 21:09
Hi Auora!

I'm trying to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. Send me a PM when you can.

Thanks!Hi sweety,

I just erased a few mails, let s try again!

Huge kiss.

Maria.

Aurora
06-13-14, 01:33
Hey guys,

This is the current situation.

My best client, that I adore, brought me reese's pieces from the US. I ran out!! They are my drug!! I am dying without them! Imagine an alcoholic without alcohol!! A drug addict without drugs!! Ok ok, I am exaggerating a little. LOL!!

ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWAY, can anyone bring me a few bags?? Pleassssssssssssssssssssse. In exchange a free half hour.

I like the candy shell ones, here is the link! Thank you! My immune system will go right back up. Now it's down.

http://nachodonut.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/reeses-pieces-up-in-here/

Kevins
06-13-14, 22:28
Hey guys,

This is the current situation.

My best client, that I adore, brought me reese's pieces from the US. I ran out!! They are my drug!! I am dying without them! Imagine an alcoholic without alcohol!! A drug addict without drugs!! Ok ok, I am exaggerating a little. LOL!!

ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWAY, can anyone bring me a few bags?? Pleassssssssssssssssssssse. In exchange a free half hour.

I like the candy shell ones, here is the link! Thank you! My immune system will go right back up. Now it's down.

http://nachodonut.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/reeses-pieces-up-in-here/Now we know your weaknesess JAJA.

Aurora
06-14-14, 09:07
Now we know your weaknesess JAJA.Hi baby,

Yes! You know my weakness. Don t tell anyway! LOL.

Huge kiss to you!

Aurora
06-19-14, 02:05
Hi guys!

If anyone needs some recommendations on restaurants, feel free to ask! I have a lot of places to recommend!

Kisses.

Aurora
06-22-14, 02:29
Hi guys,

I have been learning a few things. I am up to BBBJ with CIM if anyone wants to try.

Huge kiss to everyone!

Maria.

RockBranco
06-24-14, 17:35
Aurora,

Unfortunately due to schedule conflict and lack of local cell phone, I could not setup a meet with you. Wish you all the best and would like to try your new technique next I am in BA.

Rock.

Hi guys,

I have been learning a few things. I am up to BBBJ with CIM if anyone wants to try.

Huge kiss to everyone!

Maria.

Cowboy2
06-24-14, 18:19
I believe Maria has graduated to a BS or BA degree in BBBJ / CIM. She is working on her Masters degree.

Aurora
06-24-14, 18:55
Aurora,

Unfortunately due to schedule conflict and lack of local cell phone, I could not setup a meet with you. Wish you all the best and would like to try your new technique next I am in BA.

Rock.Hi sweety,

Don t worry about it, hopefully we can catch up next time.

Huge hug.

Aurora
06-24-14, 18:58
I believe Maria has graduated to a BS or BA degree in BBBJ / CIM. She is working on her Masters degree.Cowboy2 your making me blush! Hahahaha! I miss you, you are wonderful!

Hope to see you soon! Lot s of hugs and kisses!

Maria.

TejanoLibre
06-24-14, 19:11
Hi guys,

Huge kiss to everyone!

Maria.Boys,

I think that we have created a Monster!

That's a good thing though!

TL in Mendoza for a bit.

P.S. Somebody mentioned lacking a local phone to call girls when they were down here and I know that this is obvious but you can use any pay phone or locutorio to make a call down here. E-mails?

Aurora
06-24-14, 20:34
Boys,

I think that we have created a Monster!

That's a good thing though!

TL in Mendoza for a bit.

P.S. Somebody mentioned lacking a local phone to call girls when they were down here and I know that this is obvious but you can use any pay phone or locutorio to make a call down here. E-mails?Hey baby! I have turned into some sort of dracula woman, but that does BBBJ instead of sucking blood! Hahahahahaha.

Miss you sweety, hope your doing better, come back soon!

Maria.

Aurora
06-27-14, 23:21
I just wanted to say thank you to all my clients for the wonderful time and fun that we have been having. I have nothing to complain about. You are alll such gentlemen, kisses to all of you nice men, there aren t much left. I am blessed to be surrounded my the wonderful ones.

Keep it up, what goes around comes around!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Josh63
06-29-14, 11:21
Had a wonderful session with Maria yesterday. Very easy to set up, very punctual, super lady! Gents, let's treat her well, this is one to cherish.

Thank you Maria, and enjoy your Reese's Pieces!

Till next time.

Josh.

Aurora
06-30-14, 02:55
Had a wonderful session with Maria yesterday. Very easy to set up, very punctual, super lady! Gents, let's treat her well, this is one to cherish.

Till next time.

Josh.Hi sweety,

I also had a wonderful time! Hope to see you again, you are very sweet.

Thank you for the Reese s, it was so kind of you to think about me, without even knowing me. I will definitely enjoy them!

Kisses.

Maria.

Kevins
06-30-14, 08:35

Till next time.

Josh.She indeed can be a very fun evening. And I never talk without having tried someone out personally more than once and she can be a very nice repeater. Enjoy while she is available. You never know how long they stay around.

Aurora
06-30-14, 16:40
She indeed can be a very fun evening. And I never talk without having tried someone out personally more than once and she can be a very nice repeater. Enjoy while she is available. You never know how long they stay around.Hi baby,

That is very sweet of you to say! I love my time with you and the way that you spoil me, haha! Hope to see you soon! Don t forget the whip cream, actually, you never do! Always on top of everything!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
07-01-14, 23:59
Hi guys,

I guess that we (USA A born), our out of the World Cup. I must say, I am still very proud of our team. It was a very difficult match and they played very well. What I loved the most and almost made me cry of happiness, was to see us leave the World Cup, seeing Jurgen Klinsmann with a smile on his face. We might have lost but we were not defeated. I am also very proud of Tim Howard, excellent goal keeper. It s not always about winning. It s about living, having fun and if you lose, it's about accepting it and moving on.

Way to go team! You made me proud today! Go USA.

Aurora
07-05-14, 11:44
Hi guys,

Have a great weekend!

BadMan
07-05-14, 13:11
Aurora. I sent you a pm. Still waiting to hear back.

Aurora
07-05-14, 13:29
Aurora. I sent you a pm. Still waiting to hear back.Hello,

I had answered you through my phone not realizing that my inbox had exceeded it s quota and that it didn t go through. I m sorry, I just sent it again.

I am also having some personal issues today so please be patient. I am trying to be on top of everything.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
07-09-14, 00:41
Wow! What a game! I still can't believe it. I mean, 7 - 1! WT? Now that was something!

Maria.

Aurora
07-17-14, 00:32
Hi guys! Is anyone coming down? I m running out of chocolate again! Help!

Maria.

Luciano
07-21-14, 02:34
While I was never able to meet her, I talked to her quite a bit and she helped me with a variety of things including a taxi. Real sweet girl who is also pretty witty and fun to write back and forth to.

Pinolo
07-21-14, 11:43
Hi guys! Is anyone coming down? I m running out of chocolate again! Help!

Maria.Hi Maria! I've tried to contact you via pm, but your inbox is full.

By the way Hello, to everybody! I'm new here and I didn't find a "presentation" section in the forum, so I'll take the chance here.

Member #3320
07-21-14, 15:06
Hi Maria! I've tried to contact you via pm, but your inbox is full.

By the way Hello, to everybody! I'm new here and I didn't find a "presentation" section in the forum, so I'll take the chance here.You have to send her your email I'd in the first mail to her as she will arrange appointments only on private email ids.

Pinolo
07-21-14, 15:26
You have to send her your email I'd in the first mail to her as she will arrange appointments only on private email ids.Thanks but. Where do I send her my email to, if her forum inbox is full?

Member #3320
07-21-14, 16:40
Thanks but. Where do I send her my email to, if her forum inbox is full?Then you must wait. As you are likely in the waiting list, then.

Aurora
07-21-14, 18:44
While I was never able to meet her, I talked to her quite a bit and she helped me with a variety of things including a taxi. Real sweet girl who is also pretty witty and fun to write back and forth to.Hi sweety,

Thank you so much for your words, you are very sweet also! Hope to meet you next time!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
07-21-14, 18:46
Hi Maria! I've tried to contact you via pm, but your inbox is full.

By the way Hello, to everybody! I'm new here and I didn't find a "presentation" section in the forum, so I'll take the chance here.Hi sweety,

I am erasing my messages now! I'm sorry, I was gone all weekend with friends! It was friend day here! I will send you my email!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
07-28-14, 20:25
Hi guys,

Have a great week, if anyone want s to try out a good restaurant down here, go to Kansas. It s on Libertador, excellent american ribs and drinks! It very famous, you cannot make reservations, the idea is to go early, I have been there many times, enjoy!

Huhe hug.

Maria.

Cowboy2
07-28-14, 20:46
Hi guys,

Have a great week, if anyone want s to try out a good restaurant down here, go to Kansas. It s on Libertador, excellent american ribs and drinks! It very famous, you cannot make reservations, the idea is to go early, I have been there many times, enjoy!

Huhe hug.

Maria.Maria, do you know any good Thai restaurants? I would like to thai you up!

Aurora
07-29-14, 01:57
Maria, do you know any good Thai restaurants? I would like to thai you up!Hi baby,

The only "Thai" restaurant where you can "thai" me up is room service in bed! LOL! Let s try your tie! You can "thai" me down all you want, hahahaha.

Maria.

Aurora
08-01-14, 04:51
These are some jokes that just popped up with some people I know, I told them I would write this, NO ONE is going to understand, but it doesn t matter.

Person 1: The Who (an hour non stop laughing).

Person 2: Rainbow sperm (WTF?) Hahahahahaha.

Only two people will get it! It s up to them if they want to answer, not me! .

Have a great weekend guys!

By the way, thanks to all of you who brought me Reese's! I am Reese's high already! Hahahahaha! Loving it!

Maria.

Cowboy2
08-08-14, 15:51
These are some jokes that just popped up with some people I know, I told them I would write this, NO ONE is going to understand, but it doesn t matter.

Person 1: The Who (an hour non stop laughing).

Person 2: Rainbow sperm (WTF?) Hahahahahaha.

Only two people will get it! It s up to them if they want to answer, not me! .

Have a great weekend guys!

By the way, thanks to all of you who brought me Reese's! I am Reese's high already! Hahahahaha! Loving it!

Maria.Almost football season. Do you have a favorite team? I hope you have a cheerleader outfit!

Aurora
08-08-14, 22:48
I will put on a nice cheerleader outfit for you baby! Just choose it!

Miss you!

Maria.

Cowboy2
08-08-14, 23:31
I will put on a nice cheerleader outfit for you baby! Just choose it!

Miss you!

Maria.Can't wait to see your pompoms!

Aurora
08-09-14, 03:10
Can't wait to see your pompoms!Hahahahahaha! I will show you my "pompoms"!

Aurora
08-14-14, 11:50
Hi guys,

So who can bring me a cheerleader costume? We can play around for a while! LOL.

Have a great day!

Huge hug.

Maria.

George Clooney
08-15-14, 18:48
Hi guys,

Have a great day!

Huge hug.

Maria.Maria.

I am coming back to BA this weekend. I don't know if I can find one, but I will tak e a look. I should have logged in earlier. Can you hold Tuesday night for me?

Paul.

Dosruedas
08-16-14, 00:56
Hi guys,

Have a great day!

Huge hug.

Maria.Check your inbox for my email. I'll be there soon. Tell me what you like.

DR.

Aurora
08-16-14, 23:11
Maria.

I am coming back to BA this weekend. I don't know if I can find one, but I will tak e a look. I should have logged in earlier. Can you hold Tuesday night for me?

Paul.Hi sweety,

Thanks for writing, which Tues? Tues 19 or 26?

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
08-16-14, 23:12
Check your inbox for my email. I'll be there soon. Tell me what you like.

DR.Hi sweety,

Will do! See you soon.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
08-20-14, 15:23
Hi guys,

We are supposed to be in winter and it s so hot I m wearing a bikini! LOL.

What a beautiful day! Anyone want to go have some fun at the park? .

Have a beautiful rest of the week!

Maria.

Aurora
08-23-14, 15:30
Hi guys,

It is such a beautiful day down here! Sun is out! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
08-27-14, 18:54
Hi boys!

Thanks to many of you, at the moment, I have a nice stack of Reese's! So, for now, I am going to switch the offer to packs of Sour Worms, Gummi Bears or Licorice Sticks (red or black). I can t get any of this stuff down here! Same offer on my side, just different candy!

Thank you so much to all the boys that have been so kind!

Huge hug to all of you.

Maria.

TejanoLibre
08-28-14, 01:03
So We Have The PB and Gummy Bear BS Straightened Out, right?

Let's get to the Basics Of Love!

Do you Swallow? I heard that you might allow it to spew all over your face, swallow a few drops and maybe rub it into your skin.

It's good for your skin Honey! I promise you!

I did an unofficial survey and the average Dude loves to Spuge on your Lips, shit; anybody's lips!

So is it true that you love to swallow and make guys holler?

I'd buy that for a Dollar!

So let's clear the air:

2 hours or 6 hours or 12 hours.

Same Bat Price, same Bat Time, same English speaking cum loving girl next door /.

Just the Facts!

Have Fun,

You ****!

It takes one to know one!

TL.

Still the King!

Aurora
08-28-14, 14:53
Hey TL,

You knotty boy! How did you know I like playing with milk? LOL Yes! I do allow in mouth, face, and milk body splash, hahaha! I actually did read that it was good for your skin! Lot s of nutrients sweety!

This biz is all about fun baby! If you don t like the job, then what s the point, right?

Take care baby! Miss you!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Cowboy2
08-28-14, 19:50
Hey TL,

You knotty boy! How did you know I like playing with milk? LOL Yes! I do allow in mouth, face, and milk body splash, hahaha! I actually did read that it was good for your skin! Lot s of nutrients sweety!

This biz is all about fun baby! If you don t like the job, then what s the point, right?

Take care baby! Miss you!

Huge hug.

Maria.So if I don't hit one of those spots, would it be a milk dud, candy girl?

Aurora
08-28-14, 21:02
Actually sweety, you can hit me with milk wherever you want!

Miss you!

Maria.

Cowboy2
08-30-14, 00:27
Actually sweety, you can hit me with milk wherever you want!

Miss you!

Maria.The milkman always delivers to the back door!

TejanoLibre
08-30-14, 00:44
The milkman always delivers to the back door!God, I mean 007 was a Welsh milkman, became a body builder and then the rest is History!

Ugly as shit wife! I promise you that she won't give you a rusty trombone!

Who cares!

Great looking guy that never met a camera that he never liked!

No, he is not as vain as TL!

Have Fun with a Non Pro! I envy you because I am stuck living here and you boys are just CAMPING when you come down here .

TL

Aurora
08-30-14, 05:16
You two are making me laugh my ass off! LOL.

Oh come on TL! You have me baby!

Huge hug to both of you!

Maria.

Cowboy2
08-30-14, 10:53
Don't laugh too much. Save some of that beautiful ass!

Aurora
08-30-14, 14:50
Don't laugh too much. Save some of that beautiful ass!It s all for you baby!

Kelvin Lee
09-03-14, 06:58
Have PMed you.

Aurora
09-03-14, 13:44
Have PMed you.I m going baby! Huge hug!

Maria.

Cowboy2
09-03-14, 14:01
I m going baby! Huge hug!

Maria.Are you going or coming?

Aurora
09-04-14, 22:44
Are you going or coming?I m coming and going baby! LOL.

EternalTravel
09-06-14, 01:23
Hi guys,

It is such a beautiful day down here! Sun is out! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Huge hug.

Maria.Only the heart can see. What matters is invisible to the eye.

Cowboy2
09-06-14, 12:40
Only the heart can see. What matters is invisible to the eye.Maria has a lot of matter that is visible to the eye and very nice!

Aurora
09-06-14, 16:57
Maria has a lot of matter that is visible to the eye and very nice!Awwwwwwwwwwww! That is so sweet of you baby! I can t wait to see you again!

Miss you much!

Maria.

Aurora
09-06-14, 16:58
Only the heart can see. What matters is invisible to the eye.I love that quote!

EternalTravel
09-08-14, 01:28
I love that quote!Could you, please do something about that inbox?

Aurora
09-08-14, 02:06
Could you, please do something about that inbox?Hi baby, sorry about that! I just erased some messages!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Cowboy2
09-08-14, 12:09
Maria has a nice tight inbox. Her outbox is nice too! What should she do?

Aurora
09-10-14, 16:39
Maria has a nice tight inbox. Her outbox is nice too! What should she do?Hahahahahahahaha! That s so cute of you to say! I still miss you! Can never get enough of you!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
09-13-14, 18:26
Hi guys,

Have a great weekend!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Jimmyjohn
09-13-14, 20:18
Hi guys,

Have a great weekend!

Huge hug.

Maria.I am visiting later this month looking for some company.

How do I contact you Maria? Your inbox appears to be full.

Aurora
09-13-14, 21:17
I am visiting later this month looking for some company.

How do I contact you Maria? Your inbox appears to be full.Hi sweety,

I just deleted some msj. , sorry!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Cowboy2
09-13-14, 22:23
Delivered to your door, freaky fast.

Aurora
09-14-14, 17:35
Can someone bring this down? .

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Kinect-Holiday-Value-Bundle/dp/B00FATRKWM/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1410723168&sr=1-2&keywords=xbox+360.

Aurora
09-15-14, 03:12
Delivered to your door, freaky fast.Yes Cowboy! I will deliver anything to your door sweety!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Towncryr
09-15-14, 22:24
Guys,

I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to spend several continuous months here in BA. Having seen all the positive comments about this little dynamo I couldn't wait to make her acquaintance here at the 1st of my stay. We spent a great GFE evening last Friday. As home 'out with the guyz' at dinner as 'back at your place'. .

Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Sweetheart and every respect.

TC.

Aurora
09-15-14, 22:39
Guys,

I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to spend several continuous months here in BA. Having seen all the positive comments about this little dynamo I couldn't wait to make her acquaintance here at the 1st of my stay. We spent a great GFE evening last Friday. As home 'out with the guyz' at dinner as 'back at your place'. .

Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Sweetheart and every respect.

TC.Ohhhhhh sweety! That is so kind of you to say. I want to thank you and the guys for letting me be part of the "Guys night out". I had a great time and would love to get together again. You are all so sweet and respectful.

As for you sweety, you couldn t be sweeter, thank you for the wonderful time, hope to see you again soon.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
09-20-14, 05:27
Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for such a wonderful time!

Huge hug,

Maria.

Hermes Highton
09-23-14, 23:26
Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for such a wonderful time!

Huge hug,

Maria.I've sent you a PM. Really looking forward to knowing you!

Aurora
09-28-14, 20:08
I've sent you a PM. Really looking forward to knowing you!Hi sweety,

I already sent you a PM a few days ago.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Elmo12
09-28-14, 21:08
Can you please make some space in your mailbox so I can contact you. Thanks!

Aurora
09-29-14, 02:21
Can you please make some space in your mailbox so I can contact you. Thanks!Hi baby! So sorry! I just made some room.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
10-02-14, 17:26
Hi guys,

I see many people putting email addresses on the board, are we aloud to? It would be much easier if we are!

Huge kiss.

Maria.

Cowboy2
10-02-14, 20:44
Hi guys,

I see many people putting email addresses on the board, are we aloud to? It would be much easier if we are!

Huge kiss.

Maria.NO Email Addresses.

Email addresses are not permitted in the Forum at any time or for any reason.

Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system if you wish to contact another Forum Member.

FYI: This limitation is necessary to maintain the integrity of the Forum's Private Message system as a Subscription Membership benefit.

Aurora
10-02-14, 21:20
NO Email Addresses.

Email addresses are not permitted in the Forum at any time or for any reason.

Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system if you wish to contact another Forum Member.

FYI: This limitation is necessary to maintain the integrity of the Forum's Private Message system as a Subscription Membership benefit.Thank you sweety!

Aurora
10-04-14, 05:43
I must thank a special someone for bringing me HUGE bags of candy from the US, I have been pigging out! You know who you are, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

XOXOXO.

Maria.

Kelvin Lee
10-05-14, 12:45
Been waiting for you for quite a while.

Aurora
10-05-14, 17:38
Been waiting for you for quite a while.Thank you for such a wonderful time! Hope to see you again before you go! Keep up that special personality that you have, women will love you for it!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
10-08-14, 02:47
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for spoiling me. I haven t been so spoiled in quite a while.

And I thought angels didn t exist!

XOXOXOXO.

Maria.

Aurora
10-14-14, 23:41
Hi guys,

Is anyone coming down from the US? I need (want) something quite ridiculous. Salt deodorant and cinnamon tooth paste LOL :).

Thanks!

Maria.

Canardly
10-15-14, 00:40
Hi Maria,

I'll be in BA November 1st.

Happy to bring you whatever you need.

Both are available on Amazon. Can you identify specific products?

I'll order them, we can have lunch Saturday November 1st. And I'll bring them for you.

Vos extrano mucho.

Ciao Rick.

Aurora
10-15-14, 20:44
Hi Maria,

I'll be in BA November 1st.

Happy to bring you whatever you need.

Both are available on Amazon. Can you identify specific products?

I'll order them, we can have lunch Saturday November 1st. And I'll bring them for you.

Vos extrano mucho.

Ciao Rick.Hi sweety,

Thank you so much! Let me check on Amazon then, lunch sounds great!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
10-18-14, 03:45
Hi sweety,

Thank you so much! Let me check on Amazon then, lunch sounds great!

Huge hug.

Maria.Sent links! Thanks again!

Aurora
10-19-14, 19:33
Hi guys,

All through Oct. I am offering 3 hours for the price of 2! Thats cause I m in a good mood! LOL.

Enjoy the weekend!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
10-23-14, 01:54
Hi guys,

Can anyone bring this down?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HX1QFY?psc=1

Thanks!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
10-23-14, 02:00
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005K5GQC6/ref=s9_al_bw_g325_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_r=0KE9HH5BRFW11FGG7AVJ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1953536122&pf_rd_i=7417878011

Aurora
10-26-14, 01:40
I want to thank some of you for all the gifts that I have been recieving. I never write names, everyone knows who they are.

Thank you for the phone, I am in love with it!

Thank you for the X box, my kids are going nuts!

Thank you for all your help, I got some weight off my back because of you baby!

And thanks to the rest for treating me like a little princess!

Huge hug, enjoy the weekend!

Maria.

Aurora
10-27-14, 02:39
Hi guys,

I just wanted to leave this clear because some of you were asking. I do do BBBJ with CIM, I really enjoy what I do! Any other doubts feel free to ask!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
10-30-14, 18:09
Hello boys!

Anybody doing anything for halloween? Party? Ideas? Bunny costumes? :).

Let me know!

XOXOXOXOXO.

Maria.

TejanoLibre
10-31-14, 00:18
Hello boys!

Anybody doing anything for halloween? Party? Ideas? Bunny costumes? :).

Let me know!

XOXOXOXOXO.

Maria.There's a Party in your mouth and we're All coming !

TL.

Aurora
10-31-14, 15:03
There's a Party in your mouth and we're All coming !

TL.OH REALLY?

Then get your little butts over here and let s party! I have the bunny ears!

Aurora
10-31-14, 15:35
Have a great halloween boys!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Dick Big
10-31-14, 19:32
Have a great halloween boys!

Huge hug.

Maria.PLEASE give me some suggestions for an older lady (veterana / madura) for a Sunday afternoon delight.

Eager to hear.

Dick Big.

Aurora
11-01-14, 00:55
PLEASE give me some suggestions for an older lady (veterana / madura) for a Sunday afternoon delight.

Eager to hear.

Dick Big.Sweety I work alone, I don t know any other girls, sorry. I am not sure what "cheap" is for you. I will send you a pm and we can talk if you d like. Most of us girls on the board are young though..

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
11-04-14, 00:55
I must say thank you again! As I always say, you know who you are!

Thank you so much for the candy, I can t stop eating them!

Thank you so much for the game, the kids love it!

Huge hug and great week!

Maria.

Canardly
11-04-14, 10:53
Show her the Reese's Pieces....then put them somewhere high where she can't reach them.

Throw a pillow on the floor and lightly touch her shoulders.

Aurora
11-04-14, 20:08
Show her the Reese's Pieces....then put them somewhere high where she can't reach them.

Throw a pillow on the floor and lightly touch her shoulders.LOL! Stop hiding my reeses pieces from me! Hahahahaha.

Labrador
11-04-14, 20:54
Well I think most of you have caught on in terms of what makes Maria tick. She has a sweet tooth the size of a small Chevy The sweeter and the more sour the better. Oh yeah, if there are "Blue" Cabbage Sour Patch kids. That really really turns her on! She gets wild. I mean really wild.

Actually you don't need the candy to get Maria warmed up. She takes care of that all on her own. We had a great evening. Worked up an appetite, went to dinner, and then went into the wee hours of the morning. I think it was 5am when I looked at the clock. Holy crap batman. In total it was a great evening. For those that have been with Maria. I don't need to go into a spreadsheet of numbers evaluating her performance. I think the past posts cover it nicely. She has a great body. Especially those supple firm breasts. Oh sorry. I am heading into a Penthouse Forum dialogue. But her tits are special and that small little supple ass. Whoops there I go again.

Maria. Thanks for a great evening.. Oh, yeah. And thanks for that "free 30mins" the day prior. It was exactly what I needed to recharge my batteries. Humm just for bringing a few bags of candy. Awesome!

Be well. See you next time I am in BA!

Labrador

Aurora
11-04-14, 21:31
Well I think most of you have caught on in terms of what makes Maria tick. She has a sweet tooth the size of a small Chevy The sweeter and the more sour the better. Oh yeah, if there are "Blue" Cabbage Sour Patch kids. That really really turns her on! She gets wild. I mean really wild.

Actually you don't need the candy to get Maria warmed up. She takes care of that all on her own. We had a great evening. Worked up an appetite, went to dinner, and then went into the wee hours of the morning. I think it was 5am when I looked at the clock. Holy crap batman. In total it was a great evening. For those that have been with Maria. I don't need to go into a spreadsheet of numbers evaluating her performance. I think the past posts cover it nicely. She has a great body. Especially those supple firm breasts. Oh sorry. I am heading into a Penthouse Forum dialogue. But her tits are special and that small little supple ass. Whoops there I go again.

Maria. Thanks for a great evening.. Oh, yeah. And thanks for that "free 30mins" the day prior. It was exactly what I needed to recharge my batteries. Humm just for bringing a few bags of candy. Awesome!

Be well. See you next time I am in BA!

LabradorHi sweety,

You are so sweet! Thank you for the compliments :).

I also had a great time! Actually, we went on doing so many things, I don t even know if we did sleep, hahahaha! No problem on those "free 30 min.", since you threw in the Pepsi it came up to 1 hour! LOL.

I am running out of my blue guys though! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I might have an attack if I don t get more :(.

Hurry back down so that you can give me some milk for breakfast :).

See you soon baby!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Saltydog
11-07-14, 01:45
Aurora,

I will be in BA on business from Nov 15-21 and would like to spend time with you a few times that week. I tried to send you a pm, but your box is full. How can I contact you?

Aurora
11-07-14, 14:22
Aurora,

I will be in BA on business from Nov 15-21 and would like to spend time with you a few times that week. I tried to send you a pm, but your box is full. How can I contact you?Hi baby,

I just erased some messages, sorry! You can PM me or email at loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Huge hug.

Maria.

Saltydog
11-07-14, 14:34
Hi baby,

I just erased some messages, sorry! You can PM me or email at loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Huge hug.

Maria.Thanks, headed your way.

Aurora
11-08-14, 03:53
Hi guys,

Anyone know how to create a new thread? It would be helpful.

Thanks.

Maria.

Joe 23
11-08-14, 10:24
Hi guys,

Anyone know how to create a new thread? It would be helpful.

Thanks.

Maria.Do you see "Forum + Finding Chicas + Independent Chicas + Aurora is Maria" near the top left of this thread? Click Independent Chicas, and then click "Post new thread", and there you are.

Now, that's if you want to post a thread under "independent Chicas. You can choose the most approriate place for your thread by going back to "Forum".

I hope this helps.

Joe 23.

Aurora
11-08-14, 16:07
Do you see "Forum + Finding Chicas + Independent Chicas + Aurora is Maria" near the top left of this thread? Click Independent Chicas, and then click "Post new thread", and there you are.

Now, that's if you want to post a thread under "independent Chicas. You can choose the most approriate place for your thread by going back to "Forum".

I hope this helps.

Joe 23.Thank you so much sweety!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
11-13-14, 21:04
Hi guys,

What s BDSM? Just curious :).

Hugs.

Maria.

Jackson
11-13-14, 21:23
Hi guys,

Hugs.

MariaHi Dear,

I can't describe it, but if you come to my apartment I'll be happy to show you personally.

Love,

Jax.

Aurora
11-13-14, 21:26
Hi Dear,

I can't describe it, but if you come to my apartment I'll be happy to show you personally.

Love,

Jax.Send me the address sweety!

Aurora
11-14-14, 21:58
Thank you for the stuff! I am eating all of my candy! LOL.

Hugs.

Maria.

Dominus22
11-16-14, 06:36
Sadomasoquismo.

Hi guys,

Hugs.

Maria.

Saltydog
11-16-14, 19:13
I had the pleasure of having Maria over last night. What a sweetheart! She is a real pleasure and very affectionate. I had never met her but after half hour or so, it's like I had known her for ever. Very personable. She does like to chat and is very unrushed so if you are looking for a "quicky", she is likely not the one. But, if you are looking for an unrushed, very realistic, GFE, I can't recommend her enough. She knew what I needed and took care of my every desire as many times as I could handle. She came to the hotel about 8:30 last night and didn't leave until after noon today. I've got to recooperate now!

Oh, did I mention her knock-out petite little body with tight little ass and great tits? Man-oh-man, I can still see it ;). Every photo she sent me was really her. No "bait-and-switch" or photo-shopped photos here.

I'm not going to post any numeric ratings because first, everybody has their own scale and second, it would be hard for me to think of her as an object to rate. All I can say is she was a pleasure to be with and I had a hell-of-a good time!

I was a little hesitant as I recently saw a couple of negative posts about her. All I can say is that i can't imagine them to be true. She demonstrated utmost integrity and was a pleasure to get to know. She seemed to enjoy me as much as I enjoyed her. It didn't feel like a business arrangement at all.

Also, she is great for us folks that have no Spanish as she speaks perfect English.

Thanks TL for the tip!

Hope I can arrange my schedule to see her again this trip.

Albert Punter
11-16-14, 22:16
Should be Bondage+Discipline+Sadism+Masochism.

Hi guys,
Hugs.
Maria.

Aurora
11-17-14, 00:04
Should be Bondage+Discipline+Sadism+Masochism.Thanks sweety!

Aurora
11-17-14, 00:05
Sadomasoquismo.I think I m out then! LOL.

Aurora
11-17-14, 00:13
I had the pleasure of having Maria over last night. What a sweetheart! She is a real pleasure and very affectionate. I had never met her but after half hour or so, it's like I had known her for ever. Very personable. She does like to chat and is very unrushed so if you are looking for a "quicky", she is likely not the one. But, if you are looking for an unrushed, very realistic, GFE, I can't recommend her enough. She knew what I needed and took care of my every desire as many times as I could handle. She came to the hotel about 8:30 last night and didn't leave until after noon today. I've got to recooperate now!

Oh, did I mention her knock-out petite little body with tight little ass and great tits? Man-oh-man, I can still see it ;). Every photo she sent me was really her. No "bait-and-switch" or photo-shopped photos here.

I'm not going to post any numeric ratings because first, everybody has their own scale and second, it would be hard for me to think of her as an object to rate. All I can say is she was a pleasure to be with and I had a hell-of-a good time!

I was a little hesitant as I recently saw a couple of negative posts about her. All I can say is that i can't imagine them to be true. She demonstrated utmost integrity and was a pleasure to get to know. She seemed to enjoy me as much as I enjoyed her. It didn't feel like a business arrangement at all.

Also, she is great for us folks that have no Spanish as she speaks perfect English.

Thanks TL for the tip!

Hope I can arrange my schedule to see her again this trip.Thank you sweety for your kind words! I also had a wonderful time and thanks for the candy! So sweet! You went to the market just to get Pepsi for me!

Yes, those negative posts from Hollywood are annoying. He never met me. Since he didn t get enough a few months ago saying lies about me, he decided to make his own thread and delete any posts about anyone defending me. Some people have a sad life and have nothing to do, oh well!

Going back to you, I would also love to see you again! :) But only if I get those sweet kisses! :).

Take care cutie.

Hugs.

Maria.

Cowboy2
11-17-14, 00:39
So you don't like to be tied up and forced to eat Reeses pieces while being spanked with a twizzler stick?

Aurora
11-17-14, 01:30
So you don't like to be tied up and forced to eat Reeses pieces while being spanked with a twizzler stick?If you say it that way and you do it, of course! Tie me to the bed with a rope and gimme those Reese s! LOL.

Dickhead
11-17-14, 02:34
Tie her up with the licorice Twizzlers and make her gnaw her way out.

Aurora
11-17-14, 14:02
Tie her up with the licorice Twizzlers and make her gnaw her way out.LOL! Cowboy2, Dickhead has a great idea! :).

TejanoLibre
11-18-14, 04:27

Thanks TL for the tip!

Hope I can arrange my schedule to see her again this trip.Did you show her the "Ropes?".

TL.

Saltydog
11-18-14, 12:31
Did you show her the "Ropes?".

TL.Actually, she taught me some stuff ;).

Cowboy2
11-18-14, 12:50
Actually, she taught me some stuff ;).She taught me to tie a taut rope of swizzle sticks. She escaped too easily.

Saltydog
11-18-14, 20:06
Hope nobody was planning on her sweet attention tomorrow afternoon cause she is booked. I've already called in sick and need another lesson!

Now I've got to find something edible to tie her up with!

Aurora
11-18-14, 22:24
She taught me to tie a taut rope of swizzle sticks. She escaped too easily.Hahahahahahahahahaha! I love you sweety! :).

Your the best!

Aurora
11-18-14, 22:24
Hope nobody was planning on her sweet attention tomorrow afternoon cause she is booked. I've already called in sick and need another lesson!

Now I've got to find something edible to tie her up with!So sweet! I m all your tomorrow :).

Jackson
11-18-14, 22:36
Hi guys,

Maria
Hi Dear,

Love,

Jax.
Send me the address sweety!
Should be Bondage+Discipline+Sadism+Masochism.
I think I m out then! LOL.So I guess your offer is withdrawn?

I am disappointed!

Jax

Cowboy2
11-18-14, 22:41
So sweet! I m all your tomorrow :).I recommend cheese wiz, a butterfinger in her kitkat and then a milky way! Should be an almond joy!

Aurora
11-19-14, 23:45
I recommend cheese wiz, a butterfinger in her kitkat and then a milky way! Should be an almond joy!I am desperately waiting for my candy next week! LOL.

Miss you!

Aurora
11-22-14, 03:18
So I guess your offer is withdrawn?

I am disappointed!

JaxIt s not withdrawn for you baby! When do you wanna meet? LOL.

I miss your hat! :).

Aurora
11-22-14, 03:20

Now I've got to find something edible to tie her up with!Thank you for such a great evening! Excellent dinner also! I will miss you, hurry back!

Hugs.

Maria.

Saltydog
11-22-14, 22:50
Thank you for such a great evening! Excellent dinner also! I will miss you, hurry back!

Hugs.

Maria.I had a wonderful time indeed. Hopefully see you soon ;).

Aurora
11-25-14, 03:44
I had a wonderful time indeed. Hopefully see you soon ;).Hurry back!

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
11-27-14, 21:51
I just want to thank you for everything you did for me while you were here, so sweet and kind to me! I hope you come back to visit soon!

Take care sweety, have a great trip!

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
11-29-14, 02:11
Hi guys,

Can anyone bring this down? Thank you!

http://www.amazon.com/Twizzlers-Strawberry-Licorice-Twists-180/dp/B003DSF3NU/ref=sr_1_34?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1417233993&sr=1-34&keywords=twizzlers

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
11-29-14, 02:13
Hi guys,

Can anyone bring this down? Thank you!

http://www.amazon.com/Twizzlers-Strawberry-Licorice-Twists-180/dp/B003DSF3NU/ref=sr_1_34?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1417233993&sr=1-34&keywords=twizzlers

Hugs.

Maria.THESE TOO!

http://www.amazon.com/Sour-Power-Quattro-150-Count-Ounce/dp/B004XUC93E/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1417234239&sr=1-1&keywords=sour+candy.

Candy! Candy! LOL :).

Aurora
12-03-14, 00:19
Hi handsome boys.

All through December it s 3 hours for the price of 2! Christmas special :).

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
12-06-14, 02:22
Hi handsome boys.

All through December it s 3 hours for the price of 2! Christmas special :).

Hugs.

Maria.Thank you for the chocolates and the beautiful perfume! I loved the presents! .

Maria.

Supercmen
12-09-14, 02:50
THESE TOO!

http://www.amazon.com/Sour-Power-Quattro-150-Count-Ounce/dp/B004XUC93E/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1417234239&sr=1-1&keywords=sour+candy.

Candy! Candy! LOL :).I can bring them next week if you like.

Aurora
12-10-14, 02:14
I can bring them next week if you like.Hi sweety,

I just got a pack of those! Can I ask you for these instead? Thank you so much!

http://www.amazon.com/Twizzlers-Strawberry-Twists-180-Count/dp/B0016MN9G8/ref=sr_1_152?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1418184611&sr=1-152&keywords=twizzlers

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
12-10-14, 02:20
Hi guys,

Anybody coming down before Christmas? Can someone bring me some stuff for the kids? They are a lot of things but very small, they fit anywhere! I will share the links, let me know! Thank you! Trying to see the ones with prime!

Harry Potter.

http://www.amazon.com/Inspired-Necklace-happiness-Lyrical-pendant/dp/B00Q5YUVIQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ac_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0T7NVABNWEAVJ75R9896

http://www.amazon.com/Steampunk-Fairy-Magical-Glow-Necklace-aqua-sil/dp/B00BXOFY4O/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QGSA1E2XFNVK03AVXMH

http://www.amazon.com/Rubies-Costume-Co-6349-Bracelet/dp/B000UTNAMG/ref=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8&qid=1418183551&sr=8-42&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

http://www.amazon.com/Libaraba-Deathly-Hallows-Bracelet-Infinity/dp/B00LTK876O/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1418184057&sr=8-16&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Locket-Horcrux-Sticker/dp/0762441852/ref=sr_1_69?ie=UTF8&qid=1418183966&sr=8-69&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Hermoine-Grangers-Ollivanders/dp/B000BVYQ9Y/ref=sr_1_59?ie=UTF8&qid=1418183594&sr=8-59&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

http://www.amazon.com/Legendary-Flying-locket-necklace-silver/dp/B007JID0QM/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1418184333&sr=8-9&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

X box.

http://www.amazon.com/FIFA-15-Xbox-360/dp/B00KPY1GFY/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418185094&sr=8-1&keywords=fifa+2015+x+box+360.

Hugs and bless!

Maria.

Aurora
12-10-14, 02:29
Hi guys,

Anybody coming down before Christmas? Can someone bring me some stuff for the kids? They are a lot of things but very small, they fit anywhere! I will share the links, let me know! Thank you! Trying to see the ones with prime!

Harry Potter.

http://www.amazon.com/Inspired-Necklace-happiness-Lyrical-pendant/dp/B00Q5YUVIQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ac_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0T7NVABNWEAVJ75R9896

http://www.amazon.com/Steampunk-Fairy-Magical-Glow-Necklace-aqua-sil/dp/B00BXOFY4O/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QGSA1E2XFNVK03AVXMH

http://www.amazon.com/Rubies-Costume-Co-6349-Bracelet/dp/B000UTNAMG/ref=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8&qid=1418183551&sr=8-42&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

http://www.amazon.com/Libaraba-Deathly-Hallows-Bracelet-Infinity/dp/B00LTK876O/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1418184057&sr=8-16&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Locket-Horcrux-Sticker/dp/0762441852/ref=sr_1_69?ie=UTF8&qid=1418183966&sr=8-69&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Hermoine-Grangers-Ollivanders/dp/B000BVYQ9Y/ref=sr_1_59?ie=UTF8&qid=1418183594&sr=8-59&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

http://www.amazon.com/Legendary-Flying-locket-necklace-silver/dp/B007JID0QM/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1418184333&sr=8-9&keywords=harry+potter+necklace.

X box.

http://www.amazon.com/FIFA-15-Xbox-360/dp/B00KPY1GFY/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418185094&sr=8-1&keywords=fifa+2015+x+box+360.

Hugs and bless!

Maria.Forgot one.

http://www.amazon.com/Hermione-Granger-Rotating-Hourglass-Necklace/dp/B00OBL9EHO/ref=pd_rhf_se_s_cp_3_EXS6?ie=UTF8&refRID=1RJ4WDVBXYV3J5AYRVQ2

Cowboy2
12-10-14, 02:43
Have you been a good or bad girl?

Aurora
12-10-14, 18:24
Have you been a good or bad girl?I have been very, veryyyyyyyyyy, very good! But, you can spank me if you want! LOL.

Blahblahblah
12-13-14, 20:44
Your box is full! Trying to check your availability todAy!?

Cowboy2
12-13-14, 22:01
Your box is full! Trying to check your availability todAy!?If her box is full try another opening!

Aurora
12-14-14, 03:53
Your box is full! Trying to check your availability todAy!?Hi sweety,

Thank you for getting in touch. So sorry about the inbox! I just cleaned it up. About today, I was busy with personal issues. If you can meet another time please write to me and we can set a date.

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
12-14-14, 03:55
If her box is full try another opening!LOL!

I love your personality, always making me laugh! I miss you.

Hurry back!

Aurora
12-17-14, 23:35
Hey sweety,

Thank you for such a great time, non stop laughing. LOL.

Hope to see you in Hawaii!

Hugs.

Maria.

Cowboy2
12-18-14, 00:00
I always like a nice hawaiian lai!

Aurora
12-18-14, 00:34
I always like a nice hawaiian lai!Hahahahahahaha! After what they told me today, I want to go live there!

Cowboy2
12-18-14, 00:50
Hahahahahahaha! After what they told me today, I want to go live there!Your lovely coconuts would fit right in!

Aurora
12-23-14, 06:10
Your lovely coconuts would fit right in!Oh really? Hahaha.

Aurora
12-25-14, 20:28
Hi boys, merry christmas!

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
01-01-15, 17:56
Hi boys,

Wishing all of you a happy new year!

I got to spend some time with a lovely guy last night! So sweet!

Thank you for so much fun! Hope to see you again before you leave!

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
01-05-15, 00:05
Hi boys,

Wishing all of you a happy new year!

I got to spend some time with a lovely guy last night! So sweet!

Thank you for so much fun! Hope to see you again before you leave!

Hugs.

Maria.Boys,

I am reposting my email, I am sorry about my full inbox on Ap. If you email me directly it s easier, I can send info and pics.

loveisaurora@gmail.com

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
01-08-15, 02:08
Boys!

This is really embarrasing but this screwed up country is incredible! Can somebody bring me down some packs of tampons? They don t have any left in the country due to import issue! I need all sizes, Super, Regular, Light.

I would really appreciate it! So embarrasing.

Thank you!

Here is a link so you can get an idea.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SOQG04/sr=8-2/qid=1420689287/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1420689287&sr=8-2

Hugs.

Maria.

Kevins
01-08-15, 13:26
Boys!

This is really embarrasing but this screwed up country is incredible! Can somebody bring me down some packs of tampons? They don t have any left in the country due to import issue! I need all sizes, Super, Regular, Light.

Thank you!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SOQG04/sr=8-2/qid=1420689287/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1420689287&sr=8-2

Hugs.

Maria.http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-540442257-tampones-femeninos-ob-tamano-mini-de-10-unidades-_JM\

Kevins
01-08-15, 13:28
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-540442257-tampones-femeninos-ob-tamano-mini-de-10-unidades-_JM\Mercado libre tampones femininos search you will find much easier.

Aurora
01-08-15, 19:39
Mercado libre tampones femininos search you will find much easier.Thank you sweety, the thing is that they are selling them really expensive, some 150 pesos each tampon!

Kevins
01-09-15, 01:15
Thank you sweety, the thing is that they are selling them really expensive, some 150 pesos each tampon!The site I sent you was a box of 10 for 50 pesos.

Aurora
01-09-15, 02:32
The site I sent you was a box of 10 for 50 pesos.Yes! I just checked and clicked buy! Tomorrow I will call the number.

Thanks sweety.

Hugs.

Aurora
01-18-15, 05:20
Hi boys,

Wanted to let everyone know that for about 15 days I will have more availability because my familiy is on vacation so I am alone, I can run off more, LOL.

Hugs.

Maria.

TejanoLibre
01-21-15, 04:37
Boys!

Thank you!

Hugs.

Maria.If the Tampons don't show up there will be Blood!

TL.

Aurora
01-22-15, 12:35
If the Tampons don't show up there will be Blood!

TL.Hahahahahahaha! Very funny TL!

Aurora
01-27-15, 05:33
Jackson!

I m still waiting for you to invite me over to your apt. And explain to me "live" what BDSM is!! You stood me up man!! Hahahahaha.

By the way, I miss your hat! LOL.

Hugs.

Maria.

Gandolf50
01-27-15, 18:41
Jackson!

I m still waiting for you to invite me over to your apt. And explain to me "live" what BDSM is!! You stood me up man!! Hahahahaha.

Hugs.

Maria.Be very, very careful what you wish for! .

Jackson
01-27-15, 20:21
Jackson!

Hugs.

Maria.My concern is for you dear, because once you experience the intensity you'll be forever bored by the "candlelight and rose petals" guys.

Jax

Aurora
01-30-15, 21:06
My concern is for you dear, because once you experience the intensity you'll be forever bored by the "candlelight and rose petals" guys.

JaxJackson! Try me! Hahaha.

El Perro
01-30-15, 22:16
Jackson! Try me! Hahaha.Looks the ball is sitting up for you Jackson, and awaiting a back hand down the line.

Rev BS
01-31-15, 00:25
Looks the ball is sitting up for you Jackson, and awaiting a back hand down the line.For a winner.

Aurora
01-31-15, 22:49
For a winner.You two are hilarious! Hahahahaha.

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
02-08-15, 06:02
Hi boys,

Is anyone coming down from the states soon?

I Wish you all a great Sun!

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
02-12-15, 00:44
Hi boyz,

I decided to delete my pics for privacy reasons, I will keep sending them by email as always. I just took some new ones a couple days ago! I hope you all understand why I deleted them.

Remember, it is easier for me if you write directly to my email so that my inbox doesn t get full, I will write it here: loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Thank s to all of you for being such good sports and supporting me in my "job", as I always say, thank s to all of you I get my bills payed, I will always be thankful for that, also, for all the gifts and help from all of you bringing stuff down. I hope that that sweetness in all of you never goes away.

Have a great week!

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
02-16-15, 20:21
Hi boys,

I wanted to let everyone know what I will be offering. Putting aside my escort offer, I have decided to offer other services also. Taking into account that I am completely bilingual in english and in spanish, I am going to offer the following.

Escort (as we all know) (I do not watch the clock, I go with the flow).

Interpreter (If someone needs helps in spontaneous translations (work, tours, etc) I can help out. English to spanish or spanish to english.

Translations (If anyone needs something translated, english to spanish, spanish to english let me know. I used to work at trusted translations for a while. As you all know, I am also a teacher.

Oral spanish clases (If anyone needs to learn the language, I give oral lessons, this means speaking, just in case anyone thought it meant something else, LOL.).

If someone wants to mix the package, that is also welcome, eg (escort, translation).

Remember, emailing me is more comfortable for me, pics, rates, ect. Will be given within hours. I have a smart phone so I get the mail immediately. I also have whatsapp if you want to send me a message. I will also give my number by mail.

So, last detail, many of the boys do say that I am a good listener and analyzer. I have an ear and I love to listen, I should have been a psychiatrist, LOL.

I hope that these privacy issues are not a bother to all of you, the issue is that I have my family and any details given can be tracked easily with computer programs, something that I also love, computers! Software and hardware.

Hugs to all of you and have a good week!

Aurora
02-19-15, 18:40
Hi boys,

I am finally running out of candy! Ahhhhhhh!

Can anybody do me a favor and bring some down please? As I always said, after my minumum it means 30 free more minutes.

It doesn t have to be all of them, I am just posting some that I like.

I will leave the links, thank you all so much!!

http://www.amazon.com/Gimbals-Sour-Lovers-8-5-Count/dp/B00R61B2IA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424377574&sr=8-2&keywords=sour+lovers.

http://www.amazon.com/Sour-Patch-Chewy-Candy-Pound/dp/B00PQFCAY8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1424377604&sr=1-6&keywords=sour+patch+kids.

http://www.amazon.com/Trolli-Brite-Crawlers-Crawlers-Creepy/dp/B00QMFX8FG/ref=sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&qid=1424377789&sr=8-33&keywords=sour+lovers.

http://www.amazon.com/Gimbals-Sour-Gourmet-Jelly-Beans/dp/B00IAPML7W/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1424377881&sr=1-1&keywords=Gimbal%27s+Sour+Gourmet+Jelly+Beans%2 C+40+oz.

http://www.amazon.com/Strawberry-Twizzlers-Licorice-Individually-Wrapped/dp/B0017D4N5W/ref=pd_sim_gro_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0WGAE7EA8NSJK5JZAEYS

Aurora
02-25-15, 23:47
Hi boys,

Does anyone know how to get a verizon iphone to work here in Argentina?

Hugs.

Maria.

Supercmen
02-27-15, 02:18
Hi boys,

Does anyone know how to get a verizon iphone to work here in Argentina?

Hugs.

Maria.If it is unlocked you can just pop a sim. If not you have to get it unlocked first. May be ebay.

Kevins
02-27-15, 09:20
First make sure you verizon handles gsm.

Verizon.

CDMA & LTE.

In general, your phone will not work in Argentina.

Some Verizon phones are World Phone's, and will work on both CDMA & GSM quad phone.

International roaming must be setup for your phone.

Your Verizon phone must support GSM. Most newer Verizon Samsung and iPhones will support GSM internationally.

$1. 99 / minute.

Kevins
02-27-15, 09:21
Now if it is a gsm iphone it just needs to unlocked.

Kevins
02-27-15, 09:25
https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKEAiAyMCnBRDa0Pyex-qswB0SJADKNMKA266arZuCdADDtk7zijUBkmUkbVeLvMnvTo7fevUovhoCmbzw_wcB

This uplace sells unlocks by imei which are permanent.

Daddy Rulz
02-27-15, 12:18
I have an iphone 4's that was originally locked to Verizon. I eventually had to have somebody take it to the states and have Verizon unlock it. This was a year ago, and Garvey's didn't work. I could jail break it, but there was no unlock at that time.

Part of it depends on which iPhone it is. 4, 5, 6 ect.

Jackson
02-27-15, 14:45
Boys!

This is really embarrasing but this screwed up country is incredible! Can somebody bring me down some packs of tampons? They don t have any left in the country due to import issue! I need all sizes, Super, Regular, Light...I thought you were kidding until I read this.

Argentina: What the tampon rumpus says about the troubled country.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/16/us-argentina-economy-imports-idUSKBN0KP2A920150116

Jax.

Aurora
02-27-15, 18:03
A year?! What a mess! It s a 5. I will send you a pm. Thank youuuuu.

Aurora
02-27-15, 18:05
Not kidding! LOL.

I thought you were kidding until I read this.

Argentina: What the tampon rumpus says about the troubled country.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/16/us-argentina-economy-imports-idUSKBN0KP2A920150116

Jax.

Aurora
02-27-15, 18:08
It s supposed to be unlocked. I m going crazy!

If it is unlocked you can just pop a sim. If not you have to get it unlocked first. May be ebay.

Aurora
02-27-15, 18:10
A year?! What a mess! It s a 5. I will send you a pm. Thank youuuuu.

I have an iphone 4's that was originally locked to Verizon. I eventually had to have somebody take it to the states and have Verizon unlock it. This was a year ago, and Garvey's didn't work. I could jail break it, but there was no unlock at that time.

Part of it depends on which iPhone it is. 4, 5, 6 ect.

Aurora
02-27-15, 18:12
Thanks sweety. Do you have any idea how much it costs?

Now if it is a gsm iphone it just needs to unlocked.

Easy Go
02-28-15, 22:00
All Verizon iPhone 5's are sold unlocked and are GSM capable so that's not the issue. However, iPhones & iPads have an anti-theft feature that the previous owner has to disable before selling the unit. If they don't disable it, you need the Apple ID and password for the previous owner to be able to use it. If it's asking for an Apple ID / iCloud ID / password, that's the problem. Unfortunately, if that's it, you are pretty much out of luck as I've never seen anybody claim to have defeated it. Anti-theft locked units are only good for parts.

Aurora
03-04-15, 00:03
I am trying to get it to work. I will let everyone know if I do and we can celebrate with a strip party, LOL. I swear, if that damn phone starts working I will dance at Jacksons dressed up as a bunny. I am not joking, I keep my promises.

All Verizon iPhone 5's are sold unlocked and are GSM capable so that's not the issue. However, iPhones & iPads have an anti-theft feature that the previous owner has to disable before selling the unit. If they don't disable it, you need the Apple ID and password for the previous owner to be able to use it. If it's asking for an Apple ID / iCloud ID / password, that's the problem. Unfortunately, if that's it, you are pretty much out of luck as I've never seen anybody claim to have defeated it. Anti-theft locked units are only good for parts.

Shaolindragon
03-06-15, 10:45
Hi Maria seems your inbox is full and not accepting PM. I was trying to reach you.

Aurora
03-06-15, 16:51
Hi Maria seems your inbox is full and not accepting PM. I was trying to reach you.Hi sweety,

I am so sorry! Could you email me at loveisaurora@gmail.com ?

Thank you so much! I will also erase msg.

Hugs and thanks for contacting me.

Namoi
03-09-15, 17:25
Thanks for the great time last night Maria. Even when TL called ya during dinner (I. E. The "Cock Block") LOL. Glad I got to meet the infamous TL and watch him in his element as he called out all the Working Girls hanging outside the "X". He had everyone laughing especially when the Tranny's walked by.

But the best time was the "Easter Egg" hunt in my room, you found all four bags of candy. Next time I'm hiding one in the closet!

Aurora
03-09-15, 20:41
Thanks for the great time last night Maria. Even when TL called ya during dinner (I. E. The "Cock Block") LOL. Glad I got to meet the infamous TL and watch him in his element as he called out all the Working Girls hanging outside the "X". He had everyone laughing especially when the Tranny's walked by.

But the best time was the "Easter Egg" hunt in my room, you found all four bags of candy. Next time I'm hiding one in the closet!Yes pumpkin! TL is a trip! LOL.

I had a great time at dinner, egg hunt and that beautiful bubble bath! You are a lot of fun! Thank you for the great time, I will be waiting for the candy in the closet next time, LOL.

Hugs.

Aurora
03-12-15, 22:37
Boys!

It s working! Yeah! I want to thank someone from AP who helped me out, doesn t matter who, you know, thank you soooo much!

I guess I owe everyone a bunny suit strip. Jackson let me know.

Thanks everyone for the messages and explanations, it was a big help.

Have a great week boys!

Hugs.

Aurora
03-20-15, 03:58
Hi boys,

I had to share this, it is too funny.

Enjoy, lol.

Hugs.

http://www.ronniearias.com/nacio-de-mi/compendio-boludeces/acomeeeerlaaaa_51522.html

TejanoLibre
03-21-15, 01:17
Hi boys,

I had to share this, it is too funny.

Enjoy, lol.

Hugs.

http://www.ronniearias.com/nacio-de-mi/compendio-boludeces/acomeeeerlaaaa_51522.htmlYears ago my American Aunt , married to my Mother's Brother , was talking about "Oral Sex" and my poor Innocent Argentine Grandmother asked if that was when couples talked about it .

My American Aunt explained what it really was and my Poor Grandmother said my Son would never do that !

That's when my Aunt said that he not only did it but that he did it Well !

I was about 9 years old.

TL.

Aurora
03-26-15, 03:28
Years ago my American Aunt , married to my Mother's Brother , was talking about "Oral Sex" and my poor Innocent Argentine Grandmother asked if that was when couples talked about it .

My American Aunt explained what it really was and my Poor Grandmother said my Son would never do that !

That's when my Aunt said that he not only did it but that he did it Well !

I was about 9 years old.

TL.Poor grandmother! Please tell me what she said next, lol..

TejanoLibre
03-26-15, 04:27
Poor grandmother! Please tell me what she said next, lol..We were all in a Mini Van and it must have been really funny and tense !

Saint of an Italian - Argentine Grand Mother !

Had 4 perfect children so I guess she had sex 4 times !

TL.

Leondooo
03-26-15, 09:08
Poor grandmother! Please tell me what she said next, lol..Hi Maria,

I tried calling you and e-mailing you last night but no luck.

Could you kindly reply to my e-mail that I've sent to loveisaurora?

Thanks!

Leo.

Aurora
03-26-15, 17:06
Hi Maria,

I tried calling you and e-mailing you last night but no luck.

Could you kindly reply to my e-mail that I've sent to loveisaurora?

Thanks!

Leo.Hi pumpkin,

I did reply the email, are you sure it is not in spam? I m sorry that you didn t recieve it.

I recieved no call, are you sure you have my number right? Try whatsapp if you can. Remember to add the country code.

Sorry again,

We will get in touch :).

Just in case here is my mail again loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Hugs.

Aurora
03-29-15, 18:08
Hi boys,

Many of you were wondering why I had chosen the name Aurora, here is why...

Have a great weekend.

Hugs.

Labrador
03-31-15, 19:59
Hi boys,

Many of you were wondering why I had chosen the name Aurora, here is why...

Have a great weekend.

Hugs.Well from my experiences with you .. I have a slightly different view :-) .. This better describes you ..

"An aurora is a natural light display in the sky (from the Latin word aurora, "sunrise" or the Roman goddess of dawn), predominantly seen in the high latitude (Arctic and Antarctic) regions. Auroras are caused by charged particles, mainly electrons and protons, entering the atmosphere from above causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents, and consequent optical emissions. Incident protons can also produce emissions as hydrogen atoms after gaining an electron from the atmosphere.".

There are pieces of this that capture the essence .. ""sunrise" or the Roman goddess of dawn" I have been with you in the morning .. And the sun was rising for sure ;-) .. And of course .."Auroras are caused by charged particles" .. That is a fact .. And .."causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents" there was "excitation" for sure you can use your imagination for "atmospheric constituents" .. With .." consequent optical emissions" .. Again use your imagination ..

I think there are different views as to why you chose the name " Aurora " ..

Be well ..

Labrador.

Aurora
03-31-15, 22:24
Well from my experiences with you .. I have a slightly different view :-) .. This better describes you ..

"An aurora is a natural light display in the sky (from the Latin word aurora, "sunrise" or the Roman goddess of dawn), predominantly seen in the high latitude (Arctic and Antarctic) regions. Auroras are caused by charged particles, mainly electrons and protons, entering the atmosphere from above causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents, and consequent optical emissions. Incident protons can also produce emissions as hydrogen atoms after gaining an electron from the atmosphere.".

There are pieces of this that capture the essence .. ""sunrise" or the Roman goddess of dawn" I have been with you in the morning .. And the sun was rising for sure ;-) .. And of course .."Auroras are caused by charged particles" .. That is a fact .. And .."causing ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents" there was "excitation" for sure you can use your imagination for "atmospheric constituents" .. With .." consequent optical emissions" .. Again use your imagination ..

I think there are different views as to why you chose the name " Aurora " ..

Be well ..

Labrador.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thank you for that, soooooooooooooooooooo sweet!

That is one of the most sweetest things anyone has told me. I think you deserve extra kisses. And another fun overnight :).

Hurry back!

XOXOXOXO.

Aurora
04-03-15, 16:15
Hi,

Is anyone coming down? Can somebody bring some things down for me?

Thanks,

Hugs.

Aurora
04-15-15, 02:51
Hi boys,

My friend threw her Iphone in the toilet (woops) my question is, anyone know where she could get it fixed at a reasonable price?

Thanks.

Hugs.

Aurora
04-19-15, 04:20
Hi boys,

I will write my email again. Remember to write to me there directly so that I don t have issues with the AP inbox.

Thanks so much!

loveisaurora@gmail.com

You can also whatsapp me. I will send number privately.

Hugs.

Aurora
04-23-15, 01:18
Hi boyz,

Due to a HUGE economical situation that I am in, all through May I am offering very special prices :).

Remember, I only go to your place since I do not have a private place of my own.

For more info you can contact me by email :).

Shedule: afternoons and nights.

Remember: Only those who dare drive the world forward, and I WILL climb that mountain top with no brakes :).

Hugs.

Aurora
05-05-15, 02:00
Labrador, thank you for the candy!!!! I will eat all the blue ones, lol.

Hurry back!!

Hugs.

Aurora
05-05-15, 02:01
Hi,

Is anyone coming down? Can somebody bring some things down for me?

Thanks,

Hugs.I want to thank many of you for helping me out with the stuff that you guys bring down, it is a great help, thanks again!!!!

Hugs.

Omegaman
05-07-15, 17:17
Had all night session with her last week. She speaks English (born in America), mid 30's 5'2. Very nice, good in bed, bbbj. It is nice to have session with someone who speaks English, and understands American cultural references. Price is good, she likes to talk, a lot, not a bad thing. If you choose her you will not go wrong, you will have good time.

Aurora
05-07-15, 18:18
Had all night session with her last week. She speaks English (born in America), mid 30's 5'2. Very nice, good in bed, bbbj. It is nice to have session with someone who speaks English, and understands American cultural references. Price is good, she likes to talk, a lot, not a bad thing. If you choose her you will not go wrong, you will have good time.Thank you so much for those words, I had a great time, you are very sweet :).

Also thank you for the gifts, I made a cake with the hersheys already :).

Huge hug.

Maria.

Aurora
05-09-15, 15:06
This is me, can t you see?? Lol.

Hugs.

Jacknbox
05-11-15, 12:50
This is me, can t you see?? Lol.

Hugs.May we see more? Hope to meet you soon.

Aurora
05-14-15, 02:56
May we see more? Hope to meet you soon.I sent you a mail to the one that you gave me.

Hugs.

El Jake
05-21-15, 11:21
I saw her about a year ago when I was last in Bs As. We went to dinner and back to my apartment, had a great time with her. She's cute, very sweet, and definitely a pleaser. She is also petite, which I enjoyed a lot.

Definitely recommend her to guys who want a slice of America in BA.

Aurora
05-22-15, 20:33
I saw her about a year ago when I was last in Bs As. We went to dinner and back to my apartment, had a great time with her. She's cute, very sweet, and definitely a pleaser. She is also petite, which I enjoyed a lot.

Definitely recommend her to guys who want a slice of America in BA.Thank you pumpkin :).

So sweet of you to say. I had a great time also :).

Aurora
05-27-15, 01:27
Hi boys,

Is anyone coming down soon?? Can someone bring me an ipod??

Thank you so much :).

Aurora
05-29-15, 19:49
Hi boys,

I would like to get to know some of the members that I never met before. It s like a big family. For this reason I have a special 1 day deal.

Next Thurs. (from 3pm onwards).

2 hours for 900 pesos :).

If anyone is interested let me know. Anal is the only thing off the table.

Mail loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Hugs.

Chrisba
05-30-15, 20:09
Hi boys,

I would like to get to know some of the members that I never met before. It s like a big family. For this reason I have a special 1 day deal.

Next Thurs. (from 3pm onwards).

2 hours for 900 pesos :).

If anyone is interested let me know. Anal is the only thing off the table.

Mail loveisaurora@gmail.com.

Hugs.Just left a message to u. Dear.

Aurora
06-01-15, 03:18
Just left a message to u. Dear.Yes sweety, I sent you a whatsapp :).

Aurora
06-02-15, 03:33
Boys,

Any ideas for a party this Sat :).

Jackson are you in?? Can we do it at the house??

Come on ideas please!! Everything counts :).

Jacknbox
06-02-15, 13:07
Boys,

Any ideas for a party this Sat :).

Jackson are you in?? Can we do it at the house??

Come on ideas please!! Everything counts :).Backdoor party with weiners.

Aurora
06-02-15, 22:54
Backdoor party with weiners.Sounds great :).

Aurora
06-04-15, 03:56
Jacuzzi pic :).