PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest women

Albert Punter
05-11-14, 22:40
Which is home country for sexy women, just have a look here http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=32066.

It is a map listing almost all countries and dividing them in 5 levels.

Argentina is on level 1 and to some extent I agree based on my personal experience and, obviously, taste.

Enjoy.

Gandolf50
05-12-14, 07:48
For my tastes, and I'm talking about walking down a average street looking at every day people Argentina does not make the number one tier. I agree that Columbia should be there but also Brazil and Venezuela. Argentina is maybe in the second tier. I'm not saying there are no stunners here (in Argentina) but in overall numbers of the average everyday chica you see on the streets..

Rev BS
05-12-14, 21:47
For the longest time and even now, I gravitate towards Latin women in particular for their lower anatomy and their enthusiasm for sex. But the last 2 years in Bangkok has rekindled my appreciation for Thai women. On any given day, a trip into CBD on mass transit and walking around can make your neck swivel in all directions and can even make you delay or alter your destination. My pretending not to stare but still looking is at the Oscar award level.

And better than any aspirin to improve your mood and bring a smile to your face.

Member #3320
05-13-14, 19:24
For the longest time and even now, I gravitate towards Latin women in particular for their lower anatomy and their enthusiasm for sex. But the last 2 years in Bangkok has rekindled my appreciation for Thai women. On any given day, a trip into CBD on mass transit and walking around can make your neck swivel in all directions and can even make you delay or alter your destination. My pretending not to stare but still looking is at the Oscar award level.

And better than any aspirin to improve your mood and bring a smile to your face.I miss mongering in Far East. Planning to travel Far East this year, just to monger.

Rev BS
05-15-14, 08:53
I miss mongering in Far East. Planning to travel Far East this year, just to monger.Otherwise, in & out becomes in & miss.