PDA

View Full Version : Lavalle 1555 PB 1 4372-1637/15-6563-1311

Big Boss Man
05-21-14, 20:50
http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/yami/index.html

http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/ayelen/index.html

I had a massage with Yami today. She is the cute sweetheart nice girl type. It was massage only with hand relax for 300 P for one hour. She is a trained masseuse so next time I will go for 90 minutes.

So as I was getting dressed I asked if she ever did sex. She was non-committal but there was a shrug of the shoulders that it might be possible.

Here's the kicker. Sitting in the commons room was Ayelen. Recently there was a post about someone getting extras from her on a local forum and her superb ass I might add.

I have actually have had very good experiences with massage girls who only fuck when they choose. A previous favorite from an earlier trip was one of those girls.

First trip expect massage only and also expect difficulty in scheduling an appointment because they are popular. I tried 3 days before I found an opening.

Big Boss Man
05-27-14, 18:12
I am definitely interested in further exploring this place but again today received no answer when I called. There must be a magic number that I do not have.

Fangulo
05-30-14, 14:16
I am definitely interested in further exploring this place but again today received no answer when I called. There must be a magic number that I do not have.Hi BBM, I've been with another provider at the same address and with the same phone number, named "Estefy" back in May 7th and had no problems making an appointment. I am not much into huge fake boobs, but she gave me a relatively good massage, a good covered BJ and good sex. $600.- pesos. I think I will try Ayelen and or Yami.

Big Boss Man
05-30-14, 16:15
Hi BBM, I've been with another provider at the same address and with the same phone number, named "Estefy" back in May 7th and had no problems making an appointment. I am not much into huge fake boobs, but she gave me a relatively good massage, a good covered BJ and good sex. $600.- pesos. I think I will try Ayelen and or Yami.Thanks. I have been with Estefy before when she worked at Rodriguez Pena. Also a good choice. Estefy gets very good reviews on the local boards. The facilities are better on LaValle.

Vitrea
10-17-14, 20:23
First I went to Cerrito and I stuck out so I walked here. Same story. Madam was not too happy that I came over without calling. She said only Roxanna is available. Roxana is cute. She has angular jaw, nice features and is strong. The shower is away from the room which is a bit of pain.... She gave an excellent massage. One of the best...Truly professional. 350 includes hand relax which was really good. She asked for a $100 for nude. I thought may be there will be body to body contact but no. She let me caress and fondle her though.

I will repeat.

I saw Shantelle there and she is very cute. Next time...