PDA

View Full Version : First time in BA, suggestions appreciated

BusinessTrip
05-22-14, 01:47
Hi all,

I will be in BA for the next 4 weeks on a business trip. I'm looking to have a little fun while I'm there. Ill be staying at a 5-star hotel in downtown. Anyone have any suggestions for some chicas for my extended stay? I would prefer a service where they come to my hotel...but I am open to what you have to say.

I only speak some spanish so someone who know at least some english is prefered.

TejanoLibre
05-22-14, 02:00
Hi all,

I will be in BA for the next 4 weeks on a business trip. I'm looking to have a little fun while I'm there. Ill be staying at a 5-star hotel in downtown. Anyone have any suggestions for some chicas for my extended stay? I would prefer a service where they come to my hotel...but I am open to what you have to say.

I only speak some spanish so someone who know at least some english is prefered.Welcome to BA!

Very few girls speak English down here but there are at least 2 girls on this board that speak English and are Highly Recommended by All!

Ingrid and Maria.

Just send them a PM and they will be more than happy to show you around BA.

I'm sure that someone like DR knows a few more.

I am a Specialized Guide so feel free to contact me and I will make sure you have a great time down here.

Have Fun!

TL.

Shawman
06-04-14, 23:26
Welcome to BA!

Very few girls speak English down here but there are at least 2 girls on this board that speak English and are Highly Recommended by All!

Ingrid and Maria.

Just send them a PM and they will be more than happy to show you around BA.

I'm sure that someone like DR knows a few more.

I am a Specialized Guide so feel free to contact me and I will make sure you have a great time down here.

Have Fun!

TL.Hey man, I just got in today. The first day of a monthlong trip in this new culture. I have a thousand questions LOL!

First things first, I need a pair of running shoes, thermal underwear, a good boxing gym (or a gym with punching bags), some advice on finding a private Spanish tutor, and of course, where are the girls at?

Hehehe, sorry I'm leaning so hard on you brother, I just like to live to the fullest!

Big thanks in advance to everybody here who can help!

Thomaso276
06-05-14, 01:28
Running shoes at sneaker stores.

Thermal underwear at men's clothing stores.

Heavy bag at Meglaton gym or most gym's.

Spanish tutor at Craigslist BsAs or baexpats.com.

Girls. Please read the forum or use the services of TL.

Shawman
06-06-14, 01:45
Running shoes at sneaker stores.

Thermal underwear at men's clothing stores.

Heavy bag at Meglaton gym or most gym's.

Spanish tutor at Craigslist BsAs or baexpats.com.

Girls. Please read the forum or use the services of TL.Running shoes at sneaker stores. -- found one on florida street called blue deportes. It was closed when I crossed it but I looked in the windows and they have good merch at a good price.

Thermal underwear at men's clothing stores. -- didn't see one that looks like it could help, but so far its been gorgeaous here, so no worries. Knock on wood!

Heavy bag at Meglaton gym or most gym's. -- found one in the center of independence street, past piedras. Its openly marked as a boxing gym.

Spanish tutor at Craigslist BsAs or baexpats.com. -- haven't gotten there yet.

Girls. Please read the forum or use the services of TL -- damn if I haven't figured this one out either. It looks like a lot has changed in this town since many members have been posting last.

TejanoLibre
06-06-14, 02:13
Running shoes at sneaker stores. -- found one on florida street called blue deportes. It was closed when I crossed it but I looked in the windows and they have good merch at a good price.

Thermal underwear at men's clothing stores. -- didn't see one that looks like it could help, but so far its been gorgeaous here, so no worries. Knock on wood!

Heavy bag at Meglaton gym or most gym's. -- found one in the center of independence street, past piedras. Its openly marked as a boxing gym.

Spanish tutor at Craigslist BsAs or baexpats.com. -- haven't gotten there yet.

Girls. Please read the forum or use the services of TL -- damn if I haven't figured this one out either. It looks like a lot has changed in this town since many members have been posting last.Hola Amigos!

Still stuck in Mendoza with one hand tied behind my back!

Boxing gym about a block from Jax Buttt Hut.

New Balance plus others on Cordoba, about 1300 block.

Great store for sports! Gym about a block away.

Aurora or Maria is an English teacher but she can teach you Spanish.

Ingrid can teach you Spanish.

I think that they would rather teach you French than Spanish!

Send them a PM or send me one and I will share TLs Black Book!

Have Fun,

TL.

Shawman
06-06-14, 15:20
Hola Amigos!

Still stuck in Mendoza with one hand tied behind my back!

Boxing gym about a block from Jax Buttt Hut.

New Balance plus others on Cordoba, about 1300 block.

Great store for sports! Gym about a block away.

Aurora or Maria is an English teacher but she can teach you Spanish.

Ingrid can teach you Spanish.

I think that they would rather teach you French than Spanish!

Send them a PM or send me one and I will share TLs Black Book!

Have Fun,

TL.I would love your help man! I'm going to send you a PM, thanks!

PlayaGato
06-06-14, 16:23
If you are first time in BA I would vehemently suggest an evening with Romina (Hello Kitty).

She has a laugh like Woodie the Woodpecker and a body sculpted by Michelangelo.

If there ever was a "sure thing" it is Romina. She will be on time with a smile on her face and

lasciviousness in her heart.

Top Three Things to do in BA for the newbie:

1) Get a Brontosaurus Steak Dinner (read the Forum).

2) Check out Evita's crypt, just to say you've seen it.

3) Call Romania.

4) Read my and other members posts...then experience it first hand, oops, bad choice of words.

Jaime.