PDA

View Full Version : General Juan Domingo Peron 1578 7 H

Big Boss Man
05-26-14, 18:01
http://www.masajes.com.ar/daiana/index.html

I think that these girls used to work on Lavalle if you remember that operation. At least it has the same kind of vibe. Excellent therapeutic massage. She says she has 7 years of training. It is a combination of Thai and shiatsu techniques. I can give it my highest recommendation for those of you looking for this kind of thing. 250 pesos per hour.

Big Boss Man
06-03-14, 20:25
http://www. masajes. com. ar/daiana/index. html

I think that these girls used to work on Lavalle if you remember that operation. At least it has the same kind of vibe. Excellent therapeutic massage. She says she has 7 years of training. It is a combination of Thai and shiatsu techniques. I can give it my highest recommendation for those of you looking for this kind of thing. 250 pesos per hour. Ok I messed this one up. The phone number for this place is 15-2256-6945. The phone number 15-6356-1087 is for Lavalle 1506 Floor 2 Apartment 12. I think the first girl I used works at both places and that is what she was trying to tell me and I misinterpreted. Lavalle however charged me 350 pesos for a 1 hour massage but it is a nicer facility.

Mello0
08-25-14, 19:18
I went today and got an hour massage from Yanina. It's my first time doing this in BsAs, so I didn't know many of the customs. No one spoke English here, but I got by okay. I asked for the price up front, and was quoted $350 including "manuale. " I liked that there was just one price. I asked for the cost for her to be "todos desnudas," and she offered an explanation that suggested that's not an option. Yanina is beautiful and sweet, and has a nice rack. I wish I knew how to ask for a tittifuck, because I would have offered another $100 just for that. She gave a really good massage, probably taking 40-45 minutes. It was obvious that she was well-trained and experienced. The handjob was incredible. I didn't want it to stop, so I held back for awhile. I think she could tell, because she started working the shaft and just barely teasing the head, and after a few minutes of this, she started really working the head and rubbing my balls and I couldn't hold back any longer. When she showed me to the shower, I asked her if she wanted to join me. She smiled, almost seeming flattered but that it's outside of what she normally does, and declined. I tipped her $50, and she seemed satisfied with that. I only have one day left in BsAs, but told her I might be back manana.

Face: 8-9.

Body: 9.

Massage: 8.

HE: 10.

Big Boss Man
11-12-14, 17:39
Price is now 350 P up from 250 P in May 2014 for a veggy massage.

Big Boss Man
11-29-14, 18:07
I just did two consecutive days of 90 minute sessions and Beatriz barely repeated herself. Incredibly knowledgeable about massage. The only problem is someone has taught her arithmetic. I went from 250 P in May for an hour to 350 P in November. The first 90 minute session was 450 P then the next time she asked for 500 P for 90 minutes.

Here is their facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/manos.arte.sanas