PDA

View Full Version : Stay away from Malaka

Extraordinary
05-30-14, 04:36
Went to Malaka tonight. 300 pesos to enter. Guy at the door told me was 100 pesos for a drink for the Chicas. Went in started talking with a chica. They brought her 3 drinks in 5 minutes each one costing 500 pesos without my permission. So I refused to pay and walked out. One of the bouncers followed me until I got to my apartment. Just to let others know about this place. Ripoff stay away.

DavieW
05-30-14, 11:31
Oof.

I'd keep an eye open whenever you're entering or leaving your apartment for a while. In fact, try not to be alone. Seriously.

Tres3
05-30-14, 12:47
Went to Malaka tonight. 300 pesos to enter. Guy at the door told me was 100 pesos for a drink for the Chicas. Went in started talking with a chica. They brought her 3 drinks in 5 minutes each one costing 500 pesos without my permission. So I refused to pay and walked out. One of the bouncers followed me until I got to my apartment. Just to let others know about this place. Ripoff stay away.This is but one of the reasons that I never go to ANY night club alone. Always go with a wingman. There truly is safety in numbers.

Tres3.