PDA

View Full Version : Museo Nacional De Belles Artes

Big Boss Man
06-04-14, 17:26
This museum makes for an excellent afternoon. I had not been there for many years so the work was fresh for me. Mostly I liked the Rodin, Manet, Lautrec and Van Gogh which really means traveling to Paris if you want to see the best.

Big Boss Man
06-04-14, 17:28
Except I have dark sheets instead of white.

Big Boss Man
10-10-15, 12:35
Admission is free. You can see a portrait of Carlos Pellegrini himself. They have lots a minor works by Rodin, Corot, Sisley, Gauguin, Manet and Monet. It is a very relaxed date and the museum is not crowded at all on a Friday evening.

Judd
10-11-15, 22:18
Hola Gents,

Moore and I took a walk after a late lunch at Kansas. We went over to the horse track, because we noticed a few people milling around. Once inside, there was about 20 food trucks lined up in front of the track, and serving food. It was a special event they do after the races every couple of months. Tomorrow will be the final day. The next one will be the 24th. If you get a chance, you should check it out. We had just ate, but there were several trucks that had food from all around the world. If anyone is interested in going tomorrow, send me a PM. They will be open tomorrow, Columbus Day, from 6 to 9 in the PM.

Late,

Judd.