PDA

View Full Version : Horrible experience Catia from Gemidos

Omegaman
06-16-14, 21:25
If you look her up, yes, sometimes I like a little variation in my sex life. First I over played, that is not her fault, we talked I agreed to pay her asking price (I'm not great at buying cars either). She did nothing her profile says she does. So I settled for traditional sex. Massage, horrible. Covered bi, bad no enthusiasm. Sex bad. Apartment OK, nice part of town. However, someone else was in there. Could hear them walking around, not sure if another chica, boyfriend, mother. Very annoying. And she was a clock watcher. Oh, any we only had vaginal sex for about 10 minutes then she had to stop, said she could not take more. I am not that big. Hey, I am not that big, I was in the army, saw lots of guys in the shower, I'm average at best. I should have stayed in my hotel and jerked off, would have been better.

Fangulo
06-17-14, 12:08
If you look her up, yes, sometimes I like a little variation in my sex life. First I over played, that is not her fault, we talked I agreed to pay her asking price (I'm not great at buying cars either). She did nothing her profile says she does. So I settled for traditional sex. Massage, horrible. Covered bi, bad no enthusiasm. Sex bad. Apartment OK, nice part of town. However, someone else was in there. Could hear them walking around, not sure if another chica, boyfriend, mother. Very annoying. And she was a clock watcher. Oh, any we only had vaginal sex for about 10 minutes then she had to stop, said she could not take more. I am not that big. Hey, I am not that big, I was in the army, saw lots of guys in the shower, I'm average at best. I should have stayed in my hotel and jerked off, would have been better.Thanks for your report, Omegaman, there are some locals interested in this girl and her service, so I will let them know of your unfortunate session.

Cheers!

F!

Shawman
06-26-14, 01:23
I should have stayed in my hotel and jerked off, would have been better.Well then at least you've had it better in BA than me hehe.

Think of it exactly as you would the champagne room in a titty bar.

No matter what a stripper tells you.

There's no sex in the Champagne Room. NONE!

Oh there's CHAMPAGNE in the Champagne Room.

But you don't want champagne. You want sex.

And there's NO sex. In the Champagne Room.

Absolutely, positively, no sex in the Champagne, Room.

The only thing this town has, is the lunch special.