PDA

View Full Version : Big ups to Daddy Rulz and Stranger

Shawman
06-30-14, 16:18
Big ups to both of you guys! Last night was off the chain! Stranger, you're my brother from another mother man, that speakeasy was DOPE! We're definitely going to hang out again before I go.

That was one thing that took me by surprise. When I first heard about them, I didn't think I would have enough wherewithal to get into a Puerto cerrado or a speakeasy here in BA. Its something nice for your "to do" list, but I figured its something you have to be in with the cool kids in order to do. Thanks to stranger, I've done both. That's pretty fuckin special man.

If I ever find out either of you two were in Houston and you didn't call me, well then Houston, we're going to have a problem LOL.

Kevins
06-30-14, 22:59
Big ups to both of you guys! Last night was off the chain! Stranger, you're my brother from another mother man, that speakeasy was DOPE! We're definitely going to hang out again before I go.

That was one thing that took me by surprise. When I first heard about them, I didn't think I would have enough wherewithal to get into a Puerto cerrado or a speakeasy here in BA. Its something nice for your "to do" list, but I figured its something you have to be in with the cool kids in order to do. Thanks to stranger, I've done both. That's pretty fuckin special man.

If I ever find out either of you two were in Houston and you didn't call me, well then Houston, we're going to have a problem LOL.I concur doing the night scene with stranger is a learning exp. And damn entertaining.