View Full Version : 977 Marcelo T. De Alvear at Carlos Pellegrini

Admin
12-31-99, 22:00

TejanoLibre
07-03-14, 00:04
Marcelo T de Alvear 977.

At Carlos Pelegrini.

New Club.

Our Favorite Super MILF has opened up a new bar with Chicas at 977 Marcelo T de Alvear.

I have not received the numbers yet but maybe one of the Boys can check it out for us.

It is one block away from the triangle.

Mia use to own the Candy Bar and her sister owned Exons Stroke Parlor in Recoleta.

Mia is a Must Have!

Highly recommended by all!

I hope that she is not out of the biz now!

Check it out for me!

TL.

DavieW
07-03-14, 01:58
Just been to the opening night.

Nice bar, good mix of chicas, somewhat odd lay-out which makes it awkward to mingle, but we spoke to her about that.

What made me want to leave early was that all the chicas were smoking and I could barely see past my nose for the smog!

Daddy Rulz
07-03-14, 05:14
Agreed, bad layout, the club has no flow. It's going to be smoky as hell. Lotta older, kinda scary Exedra type chicks but there were some hotties.

Beer and non-alcoholic drinks 120, but Monica told me there is no chica priced drinks, there's are the same as ours. I didn't ask if there was a bar fine or not.

I'm going to give it a week or so to calm down and check again.

Talked to the owner, he said Monday through Saturday, 2230 til whenever.

TejanoLibre
07-03-14, 11:29
Agreed, bad layout, the club has no flow. It's going to be smoky as hell. Lotta older, kinda scary Exedra type chicks but there were some hotties.

Beer and non-alcoholic drinks 120, but Monica told me there is no chica priced drinks, there's are the same as ours. I didn't ask if there was a bar fine or not.

Talked to the owner, he said Monday through Saturday, 2230 til whenever.It definitely going to have a lot of the X crowd due to the Girl that is involved in running the place.

Sabrina gave me the impression that it will be an after hours type bar for when X closes at 2 am during the week.

And if they keep the Chica's drinks equal to ours then it should be successful.

Years ago there was a nice bar at or near there called Montecarlo, is it the same place?

Large, square space with a long bar?

It was nice but empty.

I talk to the Girls all the time so I will mention the smoke fest.

Maybe they can buy a few smoke eaters or at least a few fans.

Does it have aircon?

Or iS the fucking heater on?

Argie pussies think its cold when it's 69 !

That's a perfect temp! 69 and very humid with a strong possibility of thunderous orgasms!

Have Fun and Fuck Someone for TL since I can't be there!

Thanks,

TL.

TejanoLibre
07-04-14, 02:00

Talked to the owner, he said Monday through Saturday, 2230 til whenever.Just talked to Mia and she confirmed that the cover or minimum is about 10 bucks to get in and have a drink.

Chica drinks are the same price.

Talked about the smoke and she told me that it was because there were about 150 people at her opening.

The Bar's!

What a sexy fucking woman!

Oh yeah, the bar.

Just got my cast removed and I will be back in BA ASAP!

Have tool, will travel!

TL.

TejanoLibre
08-30-14, 00:54
Yeah, yeah!

977 Marcelo t de Alvear!

50 feet from Carlos Pellegrini.

So I just got back from Mendoza with my Frankenstien Hand we went to Mia's club last night and its fucking nice!

Not too loud, nice separation of tables, she has some fucking Indians coming down from the Amazon that will fuck you just because your white!

WTF!

Very nice place.

Nice layout .

DR must have gone on opening night , a smoke fest I heard . No reeking smoke when I was there .

Still needs to be populated by Hookers .

On a good night she has about 18 girls and I am going to help her fill it with all the best ones that I can find .

If I put my name on it it WILL be the best club in town ! I can't talk about what I can do to fill the place .

She has 3 fresh off the Bus coming down from the jungle ! Yeah Baby !

Fuck You Davie !

Killer oddity!

I think that on Tuesdays its free dinner, totally free dinner, including drugs, I mean drinks.

Free dinner ? That's a nice touch ! I think it includes your drink too .

Just unheard of in Argentina ! A Free Lunch !

Mia's hope is that you will stay for a little cooze and booze!

I will be there on the date!

Free food and Cooze!

Take Care,

GOD!

WorldTravel69
08-30-14, 12:15
I placed it on Jackson's Microcenter Club Map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004ab95bd092bd54133a

TejanoLibre
10-14-14, 22:07
Tuesday Night Is Free Dinner Night at Mia's Place .

977 Marcelo T. De Alvear ( down the stairs ).

$120 for National drinks .

$200 for the Chica's drinks .

Nice atmosphere and not aggressive with the Chica drinks , usually allowing you to talk to the girls for quite a long time before they ask you if you'd like to buy the girls a drink .

I think your drink is included with dinner . No charge .

It's not a big gourmet dinner but it's the thought that counts Man . Unique to the Hooker Bar Scene .

I always had Dinner with a Chica at my place but that's the only place that I can remember that was like that .

Anyway , It's usually around 10:30pm on Tuesdays .

The girls usually present themselves and you can decide if you want one of them to join you .

There are about 15 to 18 girls on a good night but the other night we met 3 super young and super cute girls !

I thought that we would have to throw them back in the water since they seemed to be under the Legal Limit but I was wrong !

Ultra Spinners ! Book Ends ! It was really difficult to pick one of the 3 to take home as dessert !

As soon as we picked one the other 2 started stripping on the sofa to make us regret the decision .

That perfect ass is etched in our memories .

So if Mia keeps hiring these types of girls then I think it should be very successful in due time .

Sure , like ALL bars you will find a House Pig or 2 but these 3 to 5 teenagers are worth the stop .

Don't sit under the speaker because the music may be too load .

TL.

P.S - Camila from Cuba , been in the country for 2 months and in the Biz for 1 month . Brand new . Very attractive Mixed Breed . Might take you to her place a block away if your lucky .

PSS - could Not find the original Thread to post this .

TejanoLibre
10-15-14, 20:09
Maybe 25 girls there last night .

Seems to start around 10:30 .

All of the girls can come and go as they please so they don't have to be there 6 days a week .

Maybe that's good . Don't know yet .

So far the Best girls are :

Barby - That Butt ! Looks illegal ! 21 . 5ft 2in.

Vanessa - 23 , 5ft. 3in.

Annie - Speaks a bit of English . Has an interesting Day Job that could be very beneficial too a bunch of us ! 1 month in the Biz .

Mari - Tiny ! 5ft. 2in.

Cynthia - Wild !

Paula - Cuban , 1 month in the Biz .

I think we went here every night for the past week and took out 2 to 3 girls per night except for Monday that was a holiday . ( closed Sundays ).

Happy to see a New club in the area with a laidback policy !

More like Newport but with very young girls .

Maybe every night will be good .

TL.

Oh yeah , you can still go out with Mia if you can catch her before she goes to the Office !

Always Recommended !

Daddy Rulz
10-16-14, 19:07
I'm not sure why you call this Mia's place because the owners are Monica and Gabriel of Madaho fame. Also the chicka drinks remain at 120, not 200 as of last night. There is also a thread for this club at http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8596-977-Marcelo-T.-De-Alvear-at-Carlos-Pellegrini

DR.

TejanoLibre
10-16-14, 19:30
I'm not sure why you call this Mia's place because the owners are Monica and Gabriel of Madaho fame. Also the chicka drinks remain at 120, not 200 as of last night.

DR.The place does NOT have a name so if I call it Gabriel's or Monica's Place it just doesn't sound right to me .

They were presented to me by Mia as partners or owners when I returned from Mendoza .

Who cares who owns it ?

It's becoming a LOT better than the other choices each day .

I know Monica was the bargirl at Hook for a while .

I don't remember what Mia's position is . Cowgirl ? Mish ?

Mia's sounds catchy and a lot of the guys that are likely to visit the place know her , have seen her or would love to fuck her if given the opportunity.

Anyway , I understand that tonight is another Free dinner around 10:30 .

Last night the entire city was dead ! Nobody around !

120p for the Chica's drinks ?

That's even better Man ! Thanks !

I'd always heard that the girl's drinks cost the same as the guy's drinks but I Never noticed .

Never paid attention to it actually .

Last tab I picked up was $1080.00 for 2 guys and 2 girls . My water , his soft drink and the girls drinking vodka , speed and melon .

I think that there are National drink prices and Imported drink prices .

Must be !

That was on Tuesday night after the free dinner .

I'm sure I'll be there later if anybody wants to go with me .

TL.

Daddy Rulz
10-16-14, 19:55
Those are the only drinks I've ever paid for there. The water obviously was for me, the other two chicka drinks, all were 120. I'm sure there are more expensive drinks, but not normal well drinks.

Cowboy2
11-09-14, 23:33
Those are the only drinks I've ever paid for there. The water obviously was for me, the other two chicka drinks, all were 120. I'm sure there are more expensive drinks, but not normal well drinks.Is this place still open? Haven't heard anything about it lately.

Daddy Rulz
11-10-14, 01:14
Is this place still open? Haven't heard anything about it lately.I was there last Saturday, still open, still 120 per drinks and some cuties. Not many, but some.

BobDylan
11-10-14, 21:42
I would like to meet that Barby doll.

Maybe 25 girls there last night .

So far the Best girls are :

Barby - That Butt ! Looks illegal ! 21 . 5ft 2in.

Vanessa - 23 , 5ft. 3in.

Annie - Speaks a bit of English . Has an interesting Day Job that could be very beneficial too a bunch of us ! 1 month in the Biz .

Mari - Tiny ! 5ft. 2in.

Cynthia - Wild !

Paula - Cuban , 1 month in the Biz .

Oh yeah , you can still go out with Mia if you can catch her before she goes to the Office !

Always Recommended !

TejanoLibre
11-10-14, 23:16
I would like to meet that Barby doll.On Tuesday night We can meet at X around 9:15pm and walk over to meet Barby if you'd like .

Hell , you can have dinner with Barby .

Just send me a PM .

Thanks ,

TL.

The dinner offer is open to everybody . Anybody .

Even Toymann !

WorldTravel69
11-11-14, 12:45
Someone needs to combine all these threads into one!

What is the Correct name of the place?

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8596-977-Marcelo-T.-De-Alvear-at-Carlos-Pellegrini

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8630-Mia-s-Place

And this thread.

The Map:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zWlQAAF5dKfU.kflDfns6S_os

Admin2
11-11-14, 15:19
And somebody else needs to stop creating new threads for the same thing.

You're welcome.

Admin

Someone needs to combine all these threads into one!

What is the Correct name of the place?

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8596-977-Marcelo-T.-De-Alvear-at-Carlos-Pellegrini

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8630-Mia-s-Place

And this thread.

The Map:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zWlQAAF5dKfU.kflDfns6S_os

Cowboy2
11-12-14, 12:19
Took two newbies to see Monika and the bar. Got there at about 10pm and not much going on. By 11 the place was full of gorgeous girls and free steaks. There were several girls that spoke english and all were well dressed like they were going clubbing. Monika made us eat a huge steak even though we had just finished a huge lomo at El Establo. Left at 2am and the place was full. Beer was $120 pesos. Didnt buy any girls drinks or leave with any so can't comment on prices. Several girls that were model quality.

TejanoLibre
11-12-14, 13:40
Took two newbies to see Monika and the bar. Got there at about 10pm and not much going on. By 11 the place was full of gorgeous girls and free steaks. There were several girls that spoke english and all were well dressed like they were going clubbing. Monika made us eat a huge steak even though we had just finished a huge lomo at El Establo. Left at 2am and the place was full. Beer was $120 pesos. Didnt buy any girls drinks or leave with any so can't comment on prices. Several girls that were model quality.You are correct Cowboy !

Tuesday nights are Dinner with a Chica nights .

I was there the other night with one of my girlfriends and the place had 3 Super Chicas that use to work at Black until it was recently closed down .

Again !

5ft.10in Super Girls along with 3 of the Ultra Spinners that are always there .

There were about 25 girls in there .

Really nice upscale locals too . Not the garbage that you are going to find at Cocodrilo .

I think the champagne for my girl was $120 and my water was compt.

One of the Boys paid too much for 1 girl on one night and didn't pay enough the following night so the pricing is all over the board .

The girls from Black are gorgeous and spoiled but the Spinners are brand new and under 22 !

Glad You Boys Made It !

TL.

Big Boss Man
11-19-14, 12:11
For research purposes, I bought one of the so-called "Black" chicas a drink. She asked for $300 at 12.30 AM.

There have been quite a few reports lately about low quality chicas at Black but the three I saw last night were quite attractive. It is easy to recognize who they are.

Monica is my favorite bartender in town. The place is well-worth stopping in for a drink at the very least.

Daddy Rulz
11-19-14, 13:09
BBM this isn't directed at you, but to any that read this. I have taken several chicks out of that place and never paid a single one more than 1000 pesos for an hour and half minimum. Please don't do this to yet another bar. If you insist on mongering while drunk and don't have the self control to laugh at some chick that is quoting you New York prices in BsAs then please, please fucking PLEASE go to Hippo. They will be happy to charge you more money than you would need to pay in Vegas.

Seriously if you can't do this, just don't fucking go there. Go to Hippo, there will be a whole lot more of high quality girls, you will be happier. From what TL said it may be too late.

For research purposes, I bought one of the so-called "Black" chicas a drink. She asked for $300 at 12.30 AM.

There have been quite a few reports lately about low quality chicas at Black but the three I saw last night were quite attractive. It is easy to recognize who they are.

Monica is my favorite bartender in town. The place is well-worth stopping in for a drink at the very least.

One of the Boys paid too much for 1 girl on one night and didn't pay enough the following night so the pricing is all over the board.

Dickhead
11-19-14, 13:30
Is this Monica the Monica that was the bartender at Hook?

Big Boss Man
11-19-14, 15:27
Is this Monica the Monica that was the bartender at Hook?Yes, the same Monica.

Dickhead
11-19-14, 17:53
Thanks. Tells me all I need to know.

Esten
11-19-14, 19:01
I stopped here the last 2 nights. Just had to check it out.

Monday only about 8 chicas, just a few guys. Tuesday night at midnight about 15 chicas and 15 guys, half were seated at the tables (maybe because there was supposedly a dinner earlier). The chica BBM met was fairly hot, but overall the quality did not impress me. Good but not great. Similar to Cattos. Went to Hook after and the contrast was clear - quality at Hook is a full notch higher. I chatted up the same chica on both nights, she quoted 1200. Did not pull or try to negotiate down as I just wasn´t quite feeling it.

Overall I´m glad to see a new club open in the area, and I hope it does well. This place and Sens are within walking distance from the Triangle, you can say they are the "Extended Triangle".

TejanoLibre
11-19-14, 19:59
Thanks. Tells me all I need to know.Monica , the nice , attractive ex-bartender from Madahos and Hook . ( now at Marcelo T. de Alvear 977 )

NOT the Fucking Mexican at Hook that would use our change after we paid Our bills to Tip herself .

Rude Mexican that she was !

I have forgotten her name but not her attitude !

TL

El Perro
11-19-14, 20:37
Monica , the nice , attractive ex-bartender from Madahos and Hook . ( now at Marcelo T. de Alvear 977 )

NOT the Fucking Mexican at Hook that would use our change after we paid Our bills to Tip herself .

Rude Mexican that she was !

I have forgotten her name but not her attitude !

TLCarolina. I used to tip her 10p every time I was in there. It got me a free beer every now and then, but her attitude could never be equated with ebullient.

Dickhead
11-19-14, 21:25
That Carolina with the big tits that Punter's friend used to fuck is Mexican? Really? Or is that just one of your general purpose insults like Indian?

TejanoLibre
11-20-14, 04:21
That Carolina with the big tits that Punter's friend used to fuck is Mexican? Really? Or is that just one of your general purpose insults like Indian?I can't remember how many times guys have told me that she's a fucking Mexican .

I Always bent over backwards to be polite to her to no avail .

TL.

TejanoLibre
12-14-14, 21:08
End of the Year / Christmas Party at.

Marcelo T. De Alvear this Tuesday night.

Free Dinner around 11 pm and then whatever happens happens.

Strip Shows? Floor Shows? Not Sure.

30 Plus Chicas expected throughout the night.

Be There!

TL.

Most of you are welcome to come with me.

We can meet at X around 10:30.

Zappaman
12-17-14, 13:27
Was a great time in there last night. Was busy but not overcrowded. Lots of chicas, many were hotties. Oddly, I don't recall seeing your ugly mug TL.

End of the Year / Christmas Party at.

Marcelo T. De Alvear this Tuesday night.

Free Dinner around 11 pm and then whatever happens happens.

Strip Shows? Floor Shows? Not Sure.

30 Plus Chicas expected throughout the night.

Be There!

TL.

Most of you are welcome to come with me.

We can meet at X around 10:30.

TejanoLibre
01-20-15, 21:45
It's Tuesday night so it's the weekly Free Dinner with Chicas at 977 Marcelo T. De Alvear.

Sometimes it's steak and sometimes it's pasta. Chicken.

Never know but nobody goes there for the free food.

They finally put up a couple of platforms for the Dancers / Strippers.

Still a nice low-key, low-pressure bar that just happens to have Chicas hanging around.

Mia 2 usually introduces some of the girls if you want a companion while you have dinner.

It's a nice touch in a city that gives very few free lunches.

I think you end up paying about 9 dollars per drink. Yours or Theirs.

I was here last Saturday night and Mia was having Dancer / Stripper auditions!

Melina. Speaks excellent English and is a Super Chica.

Built for sex and ultra hot.

I think she just finished a 2 year relationship so she should be " Like a Virgin!"

I'll be there tonight with some of the Boys.

Have Fun,

TL.

Amsterdam72
11-11-15, 11:01
Hi guys,

Last year I spend a few nice nights in here. I am coming back to BA in a few weeks so wanted to know if it is still open?

Rgds,

Dickhead
11-11-15, 12:06
The answer is no.

Amsterdam72
11-30-15, 01:31
Too bad!! Last year around this time I wolud go and have drink there with Monica en Mia. Any suggestions on where to go now?!

Member #3320
11-30-15, 02:08
I guess with the new govt in control, things would probably get worse for mongers here in BA.

A) Any privados or nightclubs open..will get closed eventually.

B) No more blue dollar advantage.

Daddy Rulz
11-30-15, 02:26
I guess with the new govt in control, things would probably get worse for mongers here in BA.

A) Any privados or nightclubs open..will get closed eventually.

B) No more blue dollar advantage.Agree on the Blue Dollar, not so sure about the second one. Mac had a scandal a few years ago from taking campaign money from some hooker guy. He's a business guy after all. I don't think the scene ever comes back in Recoleta but I'm bullish on internet chicks and that's the best value for money anyway.

Daddy Rulz
02-11-16, 13:58
I have it on good authority that Mia should be opening again soon. No specific date, just soon (Argentina).

I would rate the source as credible.

WorldTravel69
02-12-16, 14:48
Judging by the photo, it looks like it might be awhile.

I have it on good authority that Mia should be opening again soon. No specific date, just soon (Argentina).

I would rate the source as credible.

TejanoLibre
02-24-16, 02:55

I would rate the source as credible.Reopened on Tuesday night.

Business as usual.

No Dancing Poles allowed.

Czechs OK.

Have Fun,

TL.

Looks like we are neighbors.